Nookular "Mental"

Integrated control technology a reality
Жанночка
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Mental"

Post by Жанночка » Fri Sep 25, 2015 13:59

Корвин wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
ИньЯнь wrote:Tell me, please, if you wear a "Mental" and "Intuition" will not be conflict between them? kind of like two different ways of processing information
You can, but first try one, then another , when will learn to distinguish the work of each, you can add the following.
Seems that the main thing is that there was no Overdrive t e strong bounce which prevents to live, and may enter into a stupor which will prevent to happen to you to change t e to take all possible weight but not a freebie and so well to distinguish which program works but the important thing is to WORK te is it worth it to go into detail about what kind of pendant which program is running if it will hinder the progress, slow it down if the operator is able to carry two or three of the necessary pendant and it will be all one to explore , but it is one of the views one chooses and listens to himself. By the way the mental and the intuition is the left and right brain for balanced operation needs training corpus callosum of the brain - exercise walk the Bodhisattva in the psychic-energy workshop forum
Oh, so you do not frighten people. All sorts of pieces and overloads, it is only in very sensitive individuals (psychics). I have pendants in "Le Corsaire" and "Intuition" in Auto mode wore 3 days, felt nothing, then Medium mode - week and also nothing, now the Power is 2 months and still waiting......
Yes, there are no overloads, and it would be desirable that intuition is earned!

ИньЯнь

Post by ИньЯнь » Fri Sep 25, 2015 14:58

Корвин wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
ИньЯнь wrote:Tell me, please, if you wear a "Mental" and "Intuition" will not be conflict between them? kind of like two different ways of processing information
You can, but first try one, then another , when will learn to distinguish the work of each, you can add the following.
Seems that the main thing is that there was no Overdrive t e strong bounce which prevents to live, and may enter into a stupor which will prevent to happen to you to change t e to take all possible weight but not a freebie and so well to distinguish which program works but the important thing is to WORK te is it worth it to go into detail about what kind of pendant which program is running if it will hinder the progress, slow it down if the operator is able to carry two or three of the necessary pendant and it will be all one to explore , but it is one of the views one chooses and listens to himself. By the way the mental and the intuition is the left and right brain for balanced operation needs training corpus callosum of the brain - exercise walk the Bodhisattva in the psychic-energy workshop forum
About the exercises "walk the Bodhisattva," thank you, will try!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 25, 2015 16:25

Жанночка wrote:Oh, so you do not frighten people.
What does scare? It was explained the real situation. Everyone is different, and work in software inevitably involves a variety of effects, some more common, others more rare. And similarity and difference and not neocolony and operators, more precisely, space stay and virtual programs. When the visibility of the diversity they all "hit" at the lower levels of firmware, that is primitive.
This is the first. Second, well again still to write, the modes different mastering, there is no point to switch to power steer if they can't. Everyone chooses his favourite, and for a specific operator the greater will be exactly suited to the moment, the current variant of a line, not power.
If
Жанночка wrote:Auto mode wore 3 days, felt nothing, then Medium mode - week and also nothing, now the Power is 2 months and still waiting......
so the current working variant line isn't too far from the start. There are several options that Your situation - you need to watch more, but will announce one option because it accounts for 99 of these cases and 1 in others. Expanding the integral gives the opportunity to implement, but to amend the CPG nookular can not in principle. SPM are one of the control elements. Here the analogy is this - you got into the car, and where you decide to go. Expect she'll take the useless. Most likely You need a little more action as opposed to waiting. No, unlike machines nookular myself "lucky" at the expense of the basic package, someone too lazy, someone much virtualtech mired...but slowly.
But there are still options.
In this and other sections we have not wasted a lot of independent, simple and interesting practices. Use all the levels, then software overclock. Generally neocolony is currently the most advanced, versatile and effective technology, but there are for example essences which work no less powerful but quite differently. The reality is more complex, lively and interesting to fight in the wall. This is a common problem with one technology: is technology - is the system. Absolutely universal system does not exist, at least because of the mobility of the objective reality. And even if people have devoted several lives - it's like ugh, nothing. It doesn't end. As soon as the man said himself in relation to something "but here I understand everything," everything, the brain dried up and even a stone from that moment develops more than he does. While in the process of understanding must constantly struggle with the finality of understanding.
All this was happening, who else is concentrated.
1. My omission, much before it was necessary to describe an integrated system of different technologies. For example, each neocolony we can put into correspondence the crystal...etc.
2. The above-described fluidity of understanding to hold alone it is difficult, almost impossible for the same reason - what man is at this point is a reality, based on which it builds not only its performance but also its development. What one sees on "reality monitor" for it is reality and no other. Yes, it is a vicious circle from which escape can making super, but you should at least effort to be able to make. Why is it so hard - this is the physiology of the brain. All of this will be described in detail in the concept of the CLUB of SELF-development related to egregorial heierarchical structures, and more specifically, to the field changes. The club will begin to act soon - it is currently preparing a technical base.
3. A lot of announcements, but my desktop tool laptop software such structures could not stand. Working exclusively on personal power. In the service wondered how he even turns on) Typing with the onscreen keyboard - this is really torture and patience when the threads move at 10x speed...<

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Fri Sep 25, 2015 17:21

Aura
Thanks for the reply, but the fact that I'm not lying on the couch and not waiting for when intuition is working, I just ordered nookular "Intuition", I am always in overclocking, just my job to look for people and things and intuition Oh, how I need more help, and yet as a blind kitten.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Sep 25, 2015 18:45

Аура wrote:3. A lot of announcements, but my desktop tool laptop software such structures could not stand. Working exclusively on personal power. In the service wondered how he even turns on) Typing with the onscreen keyboard - this is really torture and patience when the threads move at 10x speed...
It is necessary to develop an adaptor for the protection of computer facilities and as a consequence thereof, our comfortable use. In stores and gas stations where the card terminal through the Internet often have to move away from them next the feet will go to the affair and installed

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Sep 25, 2015 18:47

Жанночка wrote:Aura
Thanks for the reply, but the fact that I'm not lying on the couch and not waiting for when intuition is working, I just ordered nookular "Intuition", I am always in overclocking, just my job to look for people and things and intuition Oh, how I need more help, and yet as a blind kitten.
Try to forget about the pendant not expect anything from him live and act according to the direction of his intentions, and he just dangles on the neck in the sense that forgetting about the pendant itself, it anywhere from cleaning is not necessary

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 22:56

Аура wrote:2. The above-described fluidity of understanding to hold alone it is difficult, almost impossible for the same reason - what man is at this point is a reality, based on which it builds not only its performance but also its development. What one sees on "reality monitor" for it is reality and no other. Yes, it is a vicious circle from which escape can making super, but you should at least effort to be able to make. Why is it so hard - this is the physiology of the brain. All of this will be described in detail in the concept of the CLUB of SELF-development related to egregorial heierarchical structures, and more specifically, to the field changes. The club will begin to act soon - it is currently preparing a technical base.
The club of self-development you all to join? or will the selection ....?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:21

or will be selected ....?
The type alone is worthy (elected) and others don't?

This can be solved probably only by the gods. I'm way in the adjacent forum thread saw one, so he cleverly decides who should speak and who is silent, who to let into a private VIP club, who is not. Cool pepper.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:26

мимоходом wrote:Type one decent (elected) and others don't?

This can be solved probably only by the gods. I'm way in the adjacent forum thread saw one, so he cleverly decides who should speak and who is silent, who to let into a private VIP club, who is not. Cool pepper.
Are you talking about? My question was addressed to authors , MB. need some data while working with the pendant ....?

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:42

Аура wrote:what people see on "reality monitor" for it is reality and no other. Yes, it is a vicious circle from which escape can making super, but you should at least effort to be able to make. Why is it so hard - this is the physiology of the brain. All of this will be described in detail in the concept of SELF-development CLUB
ОльгаВВ wrote:club self-development you all to join? or will the selection ....?
So, probably, to develop at the Club so it will be important what your product is and whether there?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:44

I suppose that is so, in the end we are the product or how the product

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 28, 2015 14:00

Корвин wrote:it is Necessary to develop an adaptor for the protection of computer facilities and as a consequence thereof, our comfortable use. In stores and gas stations where the card terminal through the Internet often have to move away from them next the feet will go to the affair and installed
Is it really necessary? All equipment is offered sooner or later, you can simply change their attitude to it as consumables.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 28, 2015 14:21

ОльгаВВ wrote:club self-development you all to join? or will the selection ....?
My question was addressed to authors , MB. need some data while working with the pendant ....?
Everyone, regardless of "data" and used or unused products. The technical community will work on the basis of card products, which is a discount card that can operate in different modes depending on what one wants from the Club to. The club assumes no conditions or obligations. This is an unusual form vzaimodeystvia, mainly because we used to see only parasitic hierarchical structures, even in the realm of spiritual associations. Such copying is virtual programs the founders consciously or unconsciously... it doesn't matter.
Club structure the Self is different from our usual egregorial associations, it can be called natural because it follows the structure of the proper GAIP (to some extent). The Club of Self-development is absolutely irrelevant to the original data or a specific action/mental one person. There is no direct interaction, so one person their thoughts and actions can affect others. It's like an interactive mosaic puzzle: whatever is done by one person, by his actions, he brings diversity to the overall picture. The club is essentially single field changesthat creates conditions for self-development for all its members. It's a mutual creation, where any action, any smear only adds to the beauty and diversity but unable to spoil the whole picture. Everyone is different, and each is unique - this is the basic principle of the Club of Self-development. This is not an ordinary communication, interaction and exchange of experience, although it is, of course, the Club will.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:42

Aurathanks for the reply! I really want details!and about the product too :) :o Your posts again intersect with my thoughts ....I feel self-development goes (well ,hope so)and pleased with the results . But some goals that are set in the wall abut and signs - you don't have it yet, you know what I say - and you don't have to ..And so want to get picked up and the handle pulled back or at least sent ....

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Sep 29, 2015 15:30

AURA wrote:

All of this will be described in detail in the concept of the CLUB of SELF-development related to egregorial heierarchical structures, and more specifically, to the field changes. The club will begin to act soon - it is currently preparing a technical base.
bi Recorded in club :ay

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Tue Sep 29, 2015 16:56

Focus on the moment,not removes accumulated what you have there... and I don't expect the bears powerful terapevticheskii Zealand :) drop wears away the stone.What I did not understand about what here and what (phrase replicate,links and other amenities.)A pure state have a river in the woods on the field osebenno now.Autumn rescuecom all the colors and a special mood around the campfire in nature.May my thoughts continue...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Sep 29, 2015 17:21

Аура wrote:is it really necessary? All equipment is offered sooner or later, you can simply change their attitude to it as consumables.
I agree with that but I'm more about getting convenient access to consumables , so they stopped hanging out and t d t e and the consumables are good and we
Last edited by Корвин on Tue Sep 29, 2015 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 17:37

the Pilotcontemplative ....poetic. Autumn brings ;)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 29, 2015 21:19

Корвин wrote:I agree With that but I'm more about getting convenient access to consumables , so they stopped hanging out and t d t e and the consumables are good and we
The time will be out at the field extra. too, you can do. In principle it is easy, can be in the program 2 level add in addition.

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:41

Корвин wrote: it is Necessary to develop an adaptor for the protection of computer facilities and as a consequence thereof our guests use
For protection of computer equipment from what? From us? :) I got here just as that did not happen love with a computer.
No times, what would the interaction go smoothly: the Internet is not available, then the hard drive is fried, it just hangs and so and so. Although I have this problem not only with a computer. The phone lives his life simply, watch I'm not wearing a long, it makes no sense, they still break. And with the electronics in the car is constantly problems. It can, of course, just a chain of banal everyday coincidences. But to live with this easy, day-to-day battle with the inorganic :) But now I notice that much better the interaction, the feeling that even the speed of the computer was higher, and generally does not hang and works ,FIE-FIE. :) I associate with a pendant, which he , probably harmonizes our energy . And phone interesting note is get it out of my pocket and open seconds before the bell of the subscriber. :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:54

НВП wrote:the Internet is not available, then the hard drive is fried, it just hangs and so and so. Although I have this problem not only with a computer. The phone lives his life simply, watch I'm not wearing a long, it makes no sense, they still break. And with the electronics in the car is constantly problems.
apparently you initially this power was, and pendant balance aligned

НВП

Post by НВП » Fri Oct 02, 2015 23:42

раданов wrote:apparently you originally this power was
"This" I mean negative?
раданов wrote:pendant balance aligned
Well, probably, Yes. Although I would describe it not as justification, but as attunement or something. Interesting music turns. Include the car radio. And then the song not just the answer to unasked question :) and reveals the basic podopleka situation. And as the song is one sentence, but succinctly and clearly. The voice over :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 23:52

НВП wrote:"Such" in the negative sense?
for technicians to accurately :)
НВП wrote:And then the song not just the answer to unasked question :) and reveals the basic podopleka situation. And as the song is one sentence, but succinctly and clearly. The voice over :)
it seems the responses. I have a song on the radio too powerful response( was extremely). Not just one phrase in a topic and the whole song is a detailed answer to the question in my head :) A recent numerical responses, the panel on the car recently showed a 5:55 time and exactly 55000 km mileage

НВП

Post by НВП » Sat Oct 03, 2015 23:46

раданов wrote:And in recent numerical responses, the panel on the car recently showed a 5:55 time and exactly 55000 km mileage
Cool. And today I the experiment was conducted with phone calls. The sound was turned off , but the day no calls missed :) We took the phone out of his pocket, and there is a call coming. Though today was not a lot of calls :) But all to no misfires :)

Доктор М

Re: Promotion !

Post by Доктор М » Mon Oct 05, 2015 20:13

Please tell me, I originally wanted to purchase Body Armor , Mental or Intuition, Microcosm. It was assumed gradual process. But since now the action, of course, it is advisable to take at once)) But since I have the Body already, I think its the pendant to take fourth. Mental with Intuition , perhaps, be too much?