Nookular "Mental"

Integrated control technology a reality
НВП
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Mental"

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:02

ОльгаВВ wrote:NVP wrote(a):Yesterday freaking out about it 2 level . Today went back to its proven clear Mental day a friend called you from Moscow to tel Aviv. In short, November 1, fly to tel Aviv. I just tonight remembered that last week the tickets I was looking for-where would you go? A ticket then prices are really not. And here all is found: and tickets, and purpose, and travel
ОльгаВВ wrote:Maybe it's level 2 so it worked?
Quite honestly, I find it hard to filter the result. Probably, as yet inexperienced user :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13

I want to thank Aura for the last post. As it is right very clear and easy to understand and clear. To me at least. Now, finally, capture the essence of what is happening :) someone somewhere wrote.."read, read - did not understand, then suddenly time - where were my eyes?".. I have probably happened :) thanks again :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:47

I want to share. Do not really understand in dreams. Before and never dreamed of. And now began to see. And here is the dream, still impressed.Wife says are prophetic. I believe coincided like that though..I Write in this topic, I think it's my Mental stimulates some brain processes. In the night from Friday to Saturday, from 30 to 31 October, the dream: I go through the yard of childhood, around the neighbor-old woman who have to live there, my grandmother, God rest her soul, and I suddenly from the height of its rather big growth flat fall forward. Old woman voice, grandma shouts, crashed,crashed!! I Wake up. Osadochek not a goodie. His wife said, and she's in tears, poor sleep, hand over the tickets, stay home. I Sunday to fly. While had Breakfast while the TV is turned on, and now this tragedy. The wife of General hysteria, will the type not let. Yes that to be honest and he would not fly, but the responsibility to the client. As they say, thank God, flew away, flew in, everything is fine. So I think we can wonder stir, well, you never know what you will dream. Or all are the information is really what that was??

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Mon Nov 23, 2015 18:38

In the hectic Affairs of the little things which can fall out of memory and attention, so I made little notes - who to call, what to say. Now you don't even have to write it down. Thought I should call someone. Please - after 15 minutes, he calls me. Forgot and wondered what time tomorrow should the patient be suitable, please - she's calling reminds on Sunday said that food for cats ends. Thought I must remember to order . Today I they call themselves, offer discount promotion. Then I will want do not forget :) I HEIP Secretary works :D

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 24, 2015 14:47

Доктор М wrote: I HEIP Secretary works
Maybe the Secretary General? :)

НикаВероника

Post by НикаВероника » Sat Jun 25, 2016 16:54

Good day! Received the pendant on Thursday,has activated in your account,,,now moved to a regime of power,,,nothing happened during these days in order to state a result of his work. The question may be pendant to be not working? After all, to check his work impossible.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 25, 2016 17:22

Nikaveronika So there was no situations that need to change, because current issues are not significant, and possibly have not noticed any visible results and changes. The work of the pendants need to look at the situations and responses to the outside.

НикаВероника

Post by НикаВероника » Sat Jun 25, 2016 17:40

Clear. Thanks for the reply. I hope you won't have any situations for it to work!)) Still wanted to know. If you are on a strong man, a magical effect, so in order to stop this you need to use neocolonial "Armor"? And what tools are available on the website can help in this situation?

НикаВероника

Post by НикаВероника » Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:56

Good evening! Sorry for the insistence, but I would like to get an answer to my last question,

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57

Nikaveronika Good evening. What criteria determined that a person is a strong magical effect?
Without irony. For the overall development.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 28, 2016 16:35

НикаВероника wrote:If you are on a strong man, a magical effect, so in order to stop this you need to use neocolonial "Armor"? And what tools are available on the website can help in this situation?
For specific "recipe" must, of course, a detailed description of the situation, you can PM. The software package "Armor" is quite wide and versatile, but each situation has its "root" and its specific moments of the (possibly effective protection program in the inner circle PI, is available in neocolony II). And there is another point: any impact is only possible because of the existence of certain gaps in ie (at software level) and external spheres (of energy) to the operator from negative emotions or physical block to the working path or low awareness. These gaps are populated with the relevant package of neocolony or card alchemy.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:03

:)
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Jun 30, 2017 22:03, edited 4 times in total.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55

in Auto mode, wore 3 days, felt nothing, then Medium mode - week and also nothing, now the Power is 2 months and still waiting......
Similarly :) . Continue to wait patiently for results :)

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Sat Jun 24, 2017 14:26

Wear nookular Mental for two weeks in auto mode, better memory. My Memory Palace looks like a small, dusty attic. No matter how I try to picture him differently, doesn't want to become a full-fledged structure. Why, does it say about my humble mental abilities? :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 25, 2017 14:33

АлексШепот wrote: My Palace of Memory looks like a small, dusty attic. No matter how I try to picture him differently, doesn't want to become a full-fledged structure. Why, does it say about my humble mental abilities?
Halls depend on the content. Most likely, you just can't train on not very important things, and conscious of the experience of life, is a logical representation of a small template that are not really necessary things should be kept in the attic :)

ТатьянаСт

Post by ТатьянаСт » Sat Oct 14, 2017 19:38

AuraTell me, at what age can a child wear nookular "Mental" or only an adult can?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 17, 2017 14:12

Tatianat
Appropriate with school-age children