Noopendant "Intuition"

Integrated control technology a reality
Доктор М
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Intuition"

Post by Доктор М » Thu Nov 12, 2015 20:46

The other day I had a conversation with a friend and suddenly it became clear that the man has no creative thinking. I could not understand and believe like this? I propose a challenge: imagine bright orange carrots on a blue plate. Not see)), the Carrot for him is not the way, and the set described by the words: roots, elongated, orange etc))) I Have , on the contrary, everything goes through the images: thoughts, information, smells, sounds. But recently I began to notice that the images become very bright , persistent and voluminous, directly 3D)). Why write in the thread of Intuition, and the images began to emerge before the beginning of objective perception of visual, auditory and tactile analyzers))) First, there is a bright real image of an orange, a few minutes later, a colleague comes and brings orange to me))) Though... maybe the opposite.. Brought because I so clearly visualized?)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 12, 2015 20:52

For women, the norm is imaginative perception, for men a logical, descriptive. If developed visual - usually a problem with logic and Vice versa (but of course deny everything, of course). For harmony you need both

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Nov 12, 2015 22:20

Доктор М wrote: a few minutes later, a colleague comes and brings orange to me))) Though... maybe the opposite.. Brought because I so clearly visualized?)))
In transcendental meditation at the Maharishi school..said "if you fly in an airplane where there is no Apple, should You genuinely want to and will bring You an Apple and ninuzhno know where it came from" And so the idea of moving to optional lines.. librando Zeland ..directly from Maharishi with his theory of the Unified Field..the magic of materialization works in any version..))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 13, 2015 19:09

Доктор М wrote:First, there is a bright real image of an orange, a few minutes later, a colleague comes and brings orange to me))) Though... maybe the opposite.. Brought because I so clearly visualized?)))
Good question and observation. Maybe so, and so. Software communication is almost never bilateral. Reflections on the theme of “What came first, the chicken or the egg” in this case is conditional, because referring to the beginning of rendering images with a certain level of awareness it is easy to determine which point is defining a software communication, and what is dependent. The anticipation and receipt of information is fun up until the operator learns to set software and not just follow them. This is the basis of programming. This helps the Mental package, which is why Mental+Intuition is the recommended can say that one of the basic combinations.

НВП

Post by НВП » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:45

Oh, I don't know where to write. Maybe it's time for total to make a thread, just the Actions of pendants :) Since I had a lot :) and Intuition in particular, let it be here. Here began to write and think. Began to analyze what it was, what pendant, what is the reality.And then I thought, and just do whatever. Here is the result. Although to recognize and track the same wonder :)

when I was in the beginning of the month tel Aviv, the business center is the meeting with the client was Friday morning. I'm passing in the window on a mannequin something like that saw. Strange, but worth it :) And as it is unusual. I think the wife to bring a gift! she loves it. Only in the meantime, the Sabbath began :) And on Saturday night had gone. That did not happen.
And at the traffic light flyer I got today. Type of art exhibition.And most importantly by the food. I think the race for 5 minutes, I will look. And the look is immediately limited in it "something strange, but pretty" . Bought, of course, That is because, brought, gave the opportunity to implement the resulting impulse :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 23, 2015 14:54

In such cases, writing in test products technology SEM., moreover, the pendants act as one item and not whether you are wearing any of the pendants rest would work out differently in any case the group works together with you of course

ОКО

Post by ОКО » Wed Dec 09, 2015 22:33

Once, long ago, a wise old Gypsy undertook to train me young inexperienced in every sense of the girl Tarot cards. We long and hard, thoughtfully and carefully, intently and intuitively has taken each card and different combinations. If you have created a lyrical picture like an old witch, feel your care finds not yet processed nugget, and passes all their knowledge of the girl in the Great read - you were mistaken. It was all prosaic, on a commercial basis - business project. And such, imagines himself the Great, we were in room 15. Really everything was really high quality and impact. We did that for about 3 months. Can't remember exactly. But what is remembered for years to come, it's parting words in the last day of classes. Gypsy said that we can now forget everything I learned. Now we just connected to the information channel. And now we all can speculate on plain white paper. It is only necessary attentively to relax, or relaxed focus and Receive Information. I became a professional teller and did not become a great witch. But exactly 10 years ritual laying out Tarot cards for yourself, friends, family and friends, simply easily and naturally received the information. And modesty aside, never, time made no mistake. And suddenly, everything snapped. Dramatically and immediately. As the lights turned off. Emptiness in the head.
But it is good that in the 21st century, the age of technological magic. And now you can just put on a neck Pendant. That I was driven by curiosity whether the hope for change, inner impulse? Yes, and didn't listen to myself then , and was living a normal life. Too versatile all around and changing it without the pendant. And Pendant every day wear.Until yesterday when I looked the young man up to the light. Until I took the cards in my hands, for several years, lying in the far drawer. And until I realized that I just covered the flow of information, and about the young man about himself and about the universe and about the....a lot of what. Now I Pendant not removed, now I just swim and enjoy these opening understandings and knowledge. And there are so many prospects and achievements. Like me and this resource. And I KNOW whereof I speak.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 10, 2015 19:28

ОКО wrote:AND suddenly, everything snapped. Dramatically and immediately. As the lights turned off. Emptiness in the head.
Lost interest in divination , or a skill ?

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 23:12

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Доктор М wrote: a few minutes later, a colleague comes and brings orange to me))) Though... maybe the opposite.. Brought because I so clearly visualized?)))
In transcendental meditation at the Maharishi school..said "if you fly in an airplane where there is no Apple, should You genuinely want to and will bring You an Apple and ninuzhno know where it came from" And so the idea of moving to optional lines.. librando Zeland ..directly from Maharishi with his theory of the Unified Field..the magic of materialization works in any version..))
"the magic of materialization works in any form" . Alas, this is not always the case.Small things Yes. Marks a lot.To drink soda, to eat an Apple, take a dip at the beach - all works on hurrah.Within a few days or even hours.Anyway, I have so. But desire more do not work.Even ubeysya. :? And since the majority. :cry:

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 23:19

ОКО wrote:When did long ago, the wise old Gypsy undertook to train me young inexperienced in every sense of the girl Tarot cards. We long and hard, thoughtfully and carefully, intently and intuitively has taken each card and different combinations. If you have created a lyrical picture like an old witch, feel your care finds not yet processed nugget, and passes all their knowledge of the girl in the Great read - you were mistaken. It was all prosaic, on a commercial basis - business project. And such, imagines himself the Great, we were in room 15. Really everything was really high quality and impact. We did that for about 3 months. Can't remember exactly. But what is remembered for years to come, it's parting words in the last day of classes. Gypsy said that we can now forget everything I learned. Now we just connected to the information channel. And now we all can speculate on plain white paper. It is only necessary attentively to relax, or relaxed focus and Receive Information. I became a professional teller and did not become a great witch. But exactly 10 years ritual laying out Tarot cards for yourself, friends, family and friends, simply easily and naturally received the information. And modesty aside, never, time made no mistake. And suddenly, everything snapped. Dramatically and immediately. As the lights turned off. Emptiness in the head.
But it is good that in the 21st century, the age of technological magic. And now you can just put on a neck Pendant. That I was driven by curiosity whether the hope for change, inner impulse? Yes, and didn't listen to myself then , and was living a normal life. Too versatile all around and changing it without the pendant. And Pendant every day wear.Until yesterday when I looked the young man up to the light. Until I took the cards in my hands, for several years, lying in the far drawer. And until I realized that I just covered the flow of information, and about the young man about himself and about the universe and about the....a lot of what. Now I Pendant not removed, now I just swim and enjoy these opening understandings and knowledge. And there are so many prospects and achievements. Like me and this resource. And I KNOW whereof I speak.
Just you girl trained and know a lot.Unlike other. And the pendant gave you a good energy kick, which many only dream of. :)<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 23:55

Probably need to log in as a different quality, and requests should not be violating for example the environment space but then probably many of the requests will disappear, it's about the materialization

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:25

MM: Alas, this is not always the case.Small things Yes. Marks a lot.To drink soda, to eat an Apple, take a dip at the beach - all works on hurrah.Within a few days or even hours.Anyway, I have so. But desire more do not work.Even ubeysya. And since the majority
NUU.... if worked to a swim at the beach... especially if you dream in the cold winter Moscow.... )) and not that little thing..))) And that You desire more..?? I'm here once with Corsair.. a series of..went to work.. took directly increased salary.. added.. the new machine gave... \truth..in extreme situations..\.. although if all this material..for a small thing to consider.. Yes... I like that world globally change while not going.. so ... his beloved life to improve..)))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Dec 13, 2015 16:27

ММ wrote:small things Yes. Marks a lot.To drink soda, to eat an Apple, take a dip at the beach - all works on hurrah.Within a few days or even hours.Anyway, I have so. But desire more do not work.Even ubeysya. And since the majority.
Just concentration is not enough.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:39

Аура wrote:
ММ wrote:small things Yes. Marks a lot.To drink soda, to eat an Apple, take a dip at the beach - all works on hurrah.Within a few days or even hours.Anyway, I have so. But desire more do not work.Even ubeysya. And since the majority.
Just concentration is not enough.
How many minutes do you have to take concentration? :)

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:18

What should be the concentration? How to do it right?

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41

To measure the concentration level is very difficult, too personal. I suggest to practice full immersion, to concentrate enough to disconnect from the existing reality. No time limit, and keep yourself in this state as long as possible, as much as I can. At the same time train and the ability to concentrate, and when it is tried and tested, new measures.

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:48

Sweetheart
After concentration there is a moment of release,apparently Gorius08 in your question have taken into account these nuances.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Dec 14, 2015 13:07

I read somewhere that a normal person is able to maintain a concentration of not more than 20 minutes. Then the brain gets tired and shuts off to reboot. But these 20 minutes of concentration were associated with very strong needs(motives) in the solution of any tasks, including life-saving. And every whim, usually lasts about five minutes, but if you persevere and regularly focus on any(the same) stuff for five minutes several times a day, it is possible to have a reflex when it is unnecessary to concentrate, and this stuff goes into obsession, which then it is difficult to get rid of..)
It is therefore considered that the experiments with concentration, it is desirable to consider in advance. Thinking and understanding of the strategy of its concentration, is the structure(skeleton) of future concentration, which would lead to consequences. And these investigators were positive, necessary, practical, appropriate, or directed, preferably to build its concentration. And it should be understood that Intrusive mess in my head (inner dialogue) is essentially the consequence and product of various unconscious concentrations, not always positive. ))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Dec 14, 2015 14:00

Remember /year approximately ago/ Aura gave video program about Audio-Visual Concentration - I was very pleased when I used it.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Dec 15, 2015 20:41

Милая wrote:I Suggest to practice full immersion, to concentrate enough to disconnect from the existing reality.
I think, in the light of the discussion of this topic, the term concentration we understand the disconnect from reality by immersing themselves in for their domestic needs, assuming a positive outcome of this process in all aspects
And then what writes of NEVA , in full volume was observed in Kashchenko, ranging from obsessive psychosis to the manic state. There is such concentration! There is a escape from reality and dive! Hoo ))

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Wed Dec 30, 2015 22:28

Yesterday I received the pendant Intuition. Like send was only 28, and I wanted to check where the pendant is.I look,and it came... Today was the day of confirmation of the real work: went on a business trip, only knew the street in Kaluga. Ask the driver upon entering the city stop here. Passed 2 minutes and I was on the spot. Joy was!! And the journey back - the feeling that it is necessary to the bus station( although the bus schedule at this time, no. Came, and went on passing through my town. Instead of a whole day spent 4 hours.))

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Sun Dec 25, 2016 16:26

This forum I found not so long ago, and came to the topic of the Outliner space, the pendants became interested in later. But since their range is very large, they could not decide what you need. And just recently, like autumn - I Want Intuition! Yet it is not ordered, and only took the decision, but the feeling that was involved from the internal sense, even the "scent" escalated. The feeling that took the trail! Or ...have come to the right within me and gradually leads to chemuto important and necessary to me now. And this understanding from the inside what the right choice was made! What amazing instincts involved! Wonder what will happen with the Pendant!!!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 05, 2017 13:02

ММ wrote:How many minutes do you have to take concentration?
Gorius08 wrote:what should be the concentration? How to do it right?
Focus Yes, not more than 20 min. even trained. In fact, the concentration of the reverse side of attention. Concentration the essence of concentration, it is important not to confuse concentration with fixed attention on something attention, concentration has its pitfalls like burnout and overexertion, movement disorders, therefore, concentration is better to start to develop through attention, easier to understand, but applied carefully, close attention must be its direction, task, vector, specified concentration. Focused attention is a powerful weapon that, depending on the orientation of the can to both create and destroy. The concentration is highly dependent on our natural realities, on the current state of energies, so it is important not to overestimate themselves and their capabilities, then the concentration will allow people to be filled with energy and not waste it.
The concentration is desirable to keep constantly focus on something – to use as a practice and alternating practice to concentrate on anything, concentrate with relaxed attention. Concentrate on the void. On the source and also the source of the source of our impulses, actions and desires. Then the concentration gets the opportunity to go deep. Attention can only follow focus that allows you to be aware and to manage to fill every moment. On the concentration of a lot of useful said in the video the Balance+.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Sun Sep 10, 2017 16:58

Intuition work immediately, there were impulses not really they felt because I was afraid to follow. Then I realized what exactly to pay attention to, trust in, and off we go: the phone rings you know who is in which queue to stand is especially apparent in driving a car in unfamiliar places can feel, in which a number is more profitable to go, sometimes it seems that I can drive with my eyes closed - for obvious reasons did not try.
Interesting things you're doing.
Question to knowledgeable: as I understood from the studied branches, not all the programs from neocolony how to change the active program?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 20:15

АлексШепот wrote:how to change the active program?
Program active based on your vector, the efforts of the PI - vector of directed attention. In simple words, you activate the program by their intentions, goals, aspirations, actions in that direction + mode settings that affect the active packages.