Noopendant "Intuition"

Integrated control technology a reality
АлексШепот
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Intuition"

Post by АлексШепот » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:20

If at the same time wear several pendants, you should post them on the same settings? Can be exhibited in Intuition rate is linked to the fact that this pendant was felt immediately? Mental earned at once faster.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 15, 2017 0:05

АлексШепот wrote:If you are also wearing several necklaces, is to set them the same settings?
Each pendant is better to put individually.
АлексШепот wrote:Can be exhibited in Intuition rate is linked to the fact that this pendant was felt immediately?
Most likely, is connected not with the speed and level of sensitivity.

О л е г

Re: Neocolony

Post by О л е г » Thu Sep 28, 2017 13:40

I bought a couple of neocalanus you , it took a couple of years ...firstly the workmanship is poor ,the filler is ...resin? darkened and flies off pieces ,well it does not work at me ...they were testing a "seer" woman said they work only on 20 percent (((

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 28, 2017 21:59

As already explained, under certain conditions, wearing the pendants can darken, it is not correct to consider it a defect or poor quality. It's not a piece of jewelry, where the main value in the aesthetic qualities. The design of neocolony necessary as the protection of the primary functional element from environmental influences and mechanical effects.
The statement "doesn't work for me" is not correct. When using tools for self-development should be mindful of their actions and efforts towards the use of the software resource. In other words, we cannot talk about the programs themselves, as abstract acting force and point of application. The point of application of the products is the people and the space that surrounds it. The efficiency of neocalanus not idea what they are and our understanding of how they should act, and the willingness of the operator to perceive and transform. Resource powerful, no doubt that this resource will be perceived is another question. Nookular does not have any directional influence and cannot make a difference against the will of the operator. That is, you need to be particularly sensitive to subtly myself and space to objectively judge the work programs. The seer is no exception. Usually think people are seeing distortions in the structure of the brain: some hypersensitive region, some locked up tight. Yes, such people see more than the average person, but it does not indicate volume, vision of all aspects of reality. It's like a scientist who can produce complex matemeticheskogo calculations...but can't contact with children, for example. Reality is multifaceted. You have to understand that everyone is different and all approach the use of products with different goals, expectations and different challenges. And the man himself is a multi - layer structure, because the brain often deceives itself...Not always the changes are in the area, which people do realize it. So you have received for two years the result is only an occasion to get to know yourself...and to deal with them.<

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Thu Oct 05, 2017 16:33

Don't know where to post a review, using multiple products all work in a complex...
The background listen to radio Moscow, often leading hold a quiz with prizes, and then something pushed me to participate. In the quiz wins 5th sent the correct answer, the questions are simple, so victory is more dependent on luck. And I was a winner :D In radiofactory participated for the first time. "Prize" for me was not the prize quiz, and a powerful emotional lift...caught the thread of luck, the feeling that the universe decided to provide me...or at least pay attention to me.

Лева

Nookular "Intuition"

Post by Лева » Wed May 01, 2019 19:20

Getting information from dreams. Setting dreams of obtaining certain information. Comment: request to better shape the day and not before bedtime. - and how to form a request?
when I had to choose from several options, assigns each an animal and mentally sent it to the map, the Alchemy, for example, if you see a crocodile then you should choose option 1 , but if the Leo 2 .. so did a couple of times it seems to happen. but statistics are not yet available. and how do You like queries form ?

Aura
Разработчик

Nookular "Intuition"

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:59

Лева wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 19:20
Getting information from dreams. Setting dreams of obtaining certain information. Comment: request to better shape the day and not before bedtime. - and how to form a request?
when I had to choose from several options, assigns each an animal and mentally sent it to the map, the Alchemy, for example, if you see a crocodile then you should choose option 1 , but if the Leo 2 .. so did a couple of times it seems to happen. but statistics are not yet available. and how do You like queries form ?
Yes, all that relates to dreams it is advisable to split into "day" and "night." We can say that the main purpose of dreaming, as a practice, it is understood that the night You function as day (the practice of lucid dreaming), and a day that perhaps more importantly, how night, Your everyday reality is also a dream, and managed the same as a night's sleep, just in a night dream more possibilities for understanding the functionality, since there is no selected frame of the physical body.
Your option of technology is the place to be, but it's do You build the world symbolic system, of course You understand, but you can begin to understand the symbolic system of the world, which he constantly communicates with us, it seems to be richer.