Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: RESONANCE - tuning into sources of Energy.

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 15, 2018 21:44

With the introduced resonances and filled with forces, we have moved to a new level of warfare.)))) Words fixed power))))
Showdown by.Will be smooth.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 15, 2018 21:52

Guest,
1. I would like to tell me - I would write to the PM. Yes? And wanted to convey to all.
2. we on you or for you, does not understand) well, not important.
3. if the PM too shy, or no audience in any way - at once in "bow-wow-lol" just call me, like "come outside") which can spoil the working environment such waste personal?..
4. !fine and "seems normal" - too different things. before to advise something to someone, first it would be nice to master the elementary distinction. + would be fine, I'd written thank you, and not what I wrote.
5. "Let's you translate" - but let's not have anyone to translate? He writes for the Aura, categorically so. For me, to me)) that's hilarious. And by. And taken out of context. And stupidly cut, suggests that people do in newmanone. For it was even in italics with two dashes - in this way - tips are not necessary. Namely, unfriendly, wicked, top... + unconstructive, unproductive. Nefig.
6. "in which we are trying to put the other" - that's just so you can see, the case, not the case, but Guest everywhere favors. No longer the case, IMHO))
7. people hurt - again other translation? If anything, people will say. In the meantime, what in the admin interface myindospace.. if it is called "tried"....... a million dots)) - well, no, you're just not in the subject, Guest. There just to the design at all is not reached yet, I see.
8. further cheto-there into something there is generally some nonsense...
X. Friend, let's just ignore each other? Well, we are incompatible) As I already asked you not to disturb me. I ask again. And all where removed.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 15, 2018 22:27

There just to design at all is not reached yet, I see.
And who are you?))to about design to judge.Everything is relative,that's the truth,where is your fact ?let everyone see what I allow you to give a real assessment.
let's just ignore each other? Well, we are incompatible) As I already asked you not to disturb me. I ask again. And all where removed.
Nah...
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu Nov 15, 2018 22:31, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 18:48

comrades pumped up the power of evil energies. A little surprised them to this involvement.
You are only in the eyes of the blind,you are blind in spirit,unable to remain so,can change if will start working with its information counterpart,which all who wish to,or rather it does not have ,and implanted an event, your DoppelgangeR,of course not without your participation because of the connivance,the proof that your frequent thoughts of madness.

Арам

Nookular "horn of plenty"

Post by Арам » Fri Sep 13, 2019 14:57

Аура wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 18:20
where cultivated variable hanging out
Again watched the video. In my opinion there is not a word said.
Аура wrote:
These people nourish those who believe them, listens, follows, and they are limited.
After reading the reviews, I thought it was users neocolonial nourish them in their faith. And to maintain this faith, You will occasionally be given the next sheet of text.
Аура wrote:
Today it is so easy, many people operate with such terms as energy or structure. And some people to realize, to understand from their own experience of these concepts, it takes half a lifetime. But now the rhythms become fast, easier to operate UN-understandable terms and draw attention and energy than to understand them half of my life.
So You came up with other terms? SAM, GAAP, a program of the World?

Арам

Nookular "horn of plenty"

Post by Арам » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:47

ММ wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 23:21
Арам wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:55
ММ wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 0:19
Okay Amaker. Persuaded. So be it. Take the pendant Cloud. I had 4 years ago the Master, nothing special with it I never noticed. Then the pendant mysteriously disappeared. :? Still looking.
I still had nookular 2. Also disappeared.
Listen, maybe this is not a coincidence that the pendants disappear? May's Fate and the Angels protect us from landing on allegory that we pump money on all sorts of products? We ought to think about this problem. 8) All this is strange. Who else lost the pendants?
Maybe not all this "technology" can long hold. Someone quickly flies. And probably is some type of filter. Not all can be "milked" safely. Someone and abricotina can, and much.