Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
Укроп
Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by Укроп » Sun Aug 16, 2015 16:17

Here is an interesting thought

"To know who you are, you must first figure out who you are not.
Drop everything you are not – body, feelings, thoughts, time, space, this or that, nothing that you perceive, concrete or abstract, can not be you. The very act of perception says that you don't have what you perceive.
The clearer your mind is aware that "I" can be described only in terms of denial, the faster you get to the end of your search and realize that you are the limitless being."

Sh. N. Maharaj

Инкас

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Инкас » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:21

Укроп wrote:Cats I never really used and kicked :evil: about one fat black cat even foot repulsed
You have awesome self-development, n. cat, you asshole room, cats do not like those who have killed anahata, that you have it available

аВАЛОН

Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 19, 2015 21:37

Аура wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote:why Your team went to the violation of the known laws of the cosmos and the universe
You just have no understanding of the nature of money. Laws would be violated when people received these opportunities for free. Gratuity is customary cheese in a mousetrap virtual programs. Moreover, it is considered necessary the presence of a "price of the censor", in the case when a great opportunity=great responsibility for their use.
If something where-that is distributed free of charge, "on trial," etc., it is necessary to understand that instead of necessarily something demands not money, but something equivalent...(for example, free Indians blankets handed out, who is familiar with the story), but this is a conversation about the nature of money.
I do have other understanding of money, I just despise them and avoid. if I do this I try to pay with interest, and share free of charge in compliance with the laws, familiar and well-known is the sincere desire , request etc. somehow people do not interfere in someone else's life. you are in the beginning of the topic misspoke leaving some wiggle room, saying the theme at any time as she was born so prosnitsa, dry up maybe :) I didn't write. I know why it is so. etc. question.? YOU received knowledge and skills for free but to transfer them to the same conditions do not rush! just for the money! YOU for violation of the familiar laws and the answer will be given. deserved payback! very surprised by the whole thing! having the ability to understand and match! why such greed??? :shock: :shock: we are not going to impede and izlogat all the secret of your creativity, although could offer a free alternative but we will go to some irregularities , but still hope for reasonableness on your part and explore the topic on absolute principles. :) sorry for the error text made by the translator, This language is not familiar. :)<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:12

The authors have a free workshop for self-development viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5594

also topics that explain the principles laid down by them
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:22

мимоходом wrote:authors there is a free workshop for self-development viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5594

also topics that explain the principles laid down by them
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783
the theme is open to a maximum of 20-30 pacientov of the total. it's like zavlekanie, don't tell me nothing no one will want to buy the device, all tell then selling it will be quite nekchemu, marketing this however. the universe is infinite, knowledge is given bezkorystno, but someone that enjoys bringing gifts etc. and someone just for gain in personally good. it's like telling someone that this. no discussion, but in order to bring people to authors that they are wrong, from smaller brothers. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:23

The theme of Psychic workshop - it is the secret keys of military schools who are going for decades. And at least one uses them?

I would like to draw attention to other "magicians" of this forum, products are not mortgaged any real working principles and even ideas, except for greed. And products worth hundreds of thousands and even over a million.
Last edited by мимоходом on Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:28

мимоходом wrote:the Theme Psychic - workshop-it is the secret keys of military schools who are going for decades.

I would like to draw attention to other "magicians" of this forum, products are not mortgaged any real working principles and even ideas. And products worth hundreds of thousands and even over a million.
in my understanding, because of their level of consciousness, their fleas mind kapalama :) all the good and kind - for free! all selfish - not good from evil in personal benefit for the sake of other goals, if I have the ability and knowledge to help a neighbor build a fence or a house, I have a choice to help the good gifts of ie for free by spending your time, and you can tear off three skins for help and services. the choice for me, and the result is as in the cartoon about a hare which apples went to the wolf, the apples are not picked up but while there was all helped bezkorystno and he was in the house all the animals who blew what could who a carrot, who the cabbage. in short everyone chooses their way to live unselfishly for the sake of other people creating radiating unselfishly, and who otherwise, for its own benefit. INTACTO no one here to judge everyone has their own way.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:37

I think so too. But apparently nobody claimed free, the gift nobody wants. But no wonder - on the contrary. Example:

A better example is this forum. Where the most sought-after pieces of paper, wood and plastic for thousands of.e

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:40

:) :? :? :? :? then as they say no comment.! sorry! what got into the theme! each for himself decides what and how, and which way to go, I hope my posts will remain on topic as opinion

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:47

With authors of products I am not affiliated nor business relationship, any shares, just the same opinion honestly about what is happening

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:52

мимоходом wrote:With the authors of the products I am not affiliated nor business relationship, any shares, just the same opinion honestly about what is happening
:) dear casually! I for a second tried to imagine, to visualize, is the world Christos, and offers you want to see the light ? and the Cup stretches hinting ___ they say denyushku of poklady! it's good that not everyone else is sold in this world and mareesa conditional unit would not kupish friendship, love sincere, unconditional and royalty-free, etc. not all money is measured.! with respect to all the good people! :) the Grail is not the gold and not silver! no BJ and not SAM, all is not gold that!"

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:15

аВАЛОН wrote:
мимоходом wrote:With the authors of the products I am not affiliated nor business relationship, any shares, just the same opinion honestly about what is happening
:) dear casually! I for a second tried to imagine, to visualize, is the world Christos, and offers you want to see the light ? and the Cup stretches hinting ___ they say denyushku of poklady! it's good that not everyone else is sold in this world and mareesa conditional unit would not kupish friendship, love sincere, unconditional and royalty-free, etc. not all money is measured.! with respect to all the good people! :) the Grail is not the gold and not silver! no BJ and not SAM, all is not gold that!"
Dear, what is all this moralism write about the Adoption is likely to be some kind of training - to Take the present attitude of the developers with whom You disagree, and Your posts that help developers that they are not asked (as an option of vision). However, I deliberately do not Express Their attitude to the question at hand,if you do not understand something then assume that is what you do not know especially since the discussion here is not the topic.If you have something to share to share (knowledge, information) that it is necessary to take, follow Your own path.To the state of Christ by the way still need to grow. With respect.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33

аВАЛОН wrote:...We are not going to impede and izlogat all the secret of your creativity
Why? Willing to listen.
though could offer a free alternative
Offer.
but already we will go to some violations
What?

PS. If you are afraid to break the rules of the forum then you can PM.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39

Аура wrote:If something somewhere is distributed free of charge, "on trial," etc., it is necessary to understand that instead of necessarily something demands not money, but something equivalent...(for example, free Indians blankets handed out, who is familiar with the story), but this is a conversation about the nature of money.
Your psychic-workshop free. What are you going to demand in return? Soul?)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:20

Родриго wrote:
Аура wrote:If something somewhere is distributed free of charge, "on trial," etc., it is necessary to understand that instead of necessarily something demands not money, but something equivalent...(for example, free Indians blankets handed out, who is familiar with the story), but this is a conversation about the nature of money.
Your psychic-workshop free. What are you going to demand in return? Soul?)
Let us speed up the process)

You:" No, not the soul) Instead of the workshop people are giving their time and effort. So it's not a freebie."
Me:"But with the pendants, too, need to strive and develop. Pendants give only tools, and only use them or not - a personal choice".
You:"Yes, all right. Pendant helps (facilitates) a job, it is so worth the money.
Me:"But! If the pendant you have to put effort towards development (as in the workshop;)), so it needs to be free :))
You:"Yes, indeed, you are right. What kind of pendant you want to get free? ;)"

Well and further all is clear.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:29

Родриго wrote:
аВАЛОН wrote:...We are not going to impede and izlogat all the secret of your creativity
Why? Willing to listen.
though could offer a free alternative
Offer.
but already we will go to some violations
What?

PS. If you are afraid to break the rules of the forum then you can PM.
Complement. Any rules you break you can't. The developers all work for the idea) And paid stuff for the lazy) So feel free to Express their thoughts.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:40

Родриго wrote:...And paid stuff for the lazy)...
And then the question arises. Why developers do not share secrets? Why hide your "know-how"? Let yourself lazy will make ;)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:19

Rodrigo, no one is hiding, here around the forum here and there are scattered secret keys from certain people. For more than a year, ever come across reading topics. No-who does not need it )))

Just imagine, suppose a person has something to say. He is so prepared to talk, but it turned out that no one is listening, does not hear, does not believe in General this information does not pass the filters, is perceived as white noise. To communicate with the consumer - it is necessary to lower the level of consumption to communicate with Casanova - need to learn his language and so on...

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:27

Here and there are scattered secret keys?))What kind of quests? :) Why not just create a theme with a certain name of the product intelligible and detailed (as possible) guide to create?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:28

Create

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:31

I don't know the secrets of developers.

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:32

I, too, creators :lol: All created already))))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:33

I don't know the secrets of developers.
That is, you want to know? Then you have a free theme which I have been

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:35

What's the topic?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:37

And you make an effort it's free