Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
Родриго
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:42

And I realized, the next quest :) You want me to get it looked. Unfortunately, I came out of the age when attracted to such games. If I want to help you just take and give, that person should (if you have it). And your actions with the developers, you can compare with this picture - you have a patient requests the medication, and you tell him in response, charades and riddles. And just give nothing? And I know why :) It's called "the toad smothers") - how is it that I was doing something and he's not) disorder))) but you forgot that doing it for themselves ;)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:44

And just give way?
Well, if you don't have the brains to open a list of "Active topics" and see the creators of the theme...

Or not enough focus and concentration to monitor the forum regularly, once you are looking for...

Or not enough gumption to click on "Profile" and see a list of the latest posts...

You will be able to understand if you not only give free of charge, but for you to chew, swallow and digest? Nothing I now, right?

Personally, I recommend you to Goodwin to ask - he's handing out brains, heart and courage
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:45

мимоходом wrote:And you apply torque, it's free
Make an effort for free is not my idea, and Aura.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:50

мимоходом wrote:
And just give way?
Well, if you don't have the brains to open a list of "Active topics" and see the creators of the theme...

Or not enough focus and concentration to monitor the forum regularly, once you are looking for...

Or not enough gumption to click on "Profile" and see a list of the latest posts...

You will be able to understand if you not only give free of charge, but for you to chew, swallow and digest? Nothing I now, right?

Personally, I recommend you to Goodwin to ask - he's handing out brains, heart and courage
Why so much emotion? :)Demonstrating a lack of restraint you show your interest, which casts doubt on the adequacy of your in this matter.

I ask you again:"what do I do so many unnecessary actions, playing your silly games? And in addition to receive insults?"
Last edited by Родриго on Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:52

Родриго wrote:
I ask you again:"what do I do so many unnecessary actions and play your silly games? And in addition to receive insults?"
Your theme viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5840

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:54

what I have to do so many unnecessary actions, playing your silly games? And in addition to receive insults?
For anything, you are absolutely right and good that came to this conclusion

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 14:58

I'm glad you got it finally. Now you will say , "why do developers hide their secrets from not lazy (well, once you have them took to defend ;))?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:00

Secrets from nelenivyh not hidden. Lazy is the one who is looking for something makes. Above I posted a secret tip how to become enthusiastic is to look at active topics or go to the emerald city

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:06

We're going in circles. Not lazy one who is all ready to create. Why you with knowledge, can't right to share it? Answer the question. What these clues?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:08

It's not even hints, these are some teasers. Like, you want a carrot - first catch.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:10

We go in a circle. Not lazy one who is all ready to create. Why you with knowledge, can't right to share it? Answer the question. What these clues?
direct link to the topic viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5855

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:17

мимоходом wrote:
We go in a circle. Not lazy one who is all ready to create. Why you with knowledge, can't right to share it? Answer the question. What these clues?
direct link to the topic viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5855
Now as human beings. Turn
for developers ;)

In passing, unfortunately, in your theme there is no instructions on how to create products. But indirect knowledge is, of course, also somewhere useful :) Thank you for this. All the best :)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:42

I heard an opinion, that type the common man still does not understand - say, this should be developed. OK. Then, the developers especially makes no sense to worry about their secrets, we the people, the orphaned, the poor, still do not understand. But the openness on your part to the contrary is proof of your good intentions ;)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 15:47

Yeah, these rantings of lost messages to the aura. Aura, got a message for you on the previous page. Write on the case if you choose to ignore them. Unfortunately, this for you have seen, sorry. And the question for good, even Mr. Casually found no holes. So by answering them, you will raise your rating up to heaven (or Vice versa). Good luck :)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:14

"And paid for the lazy".

What is the point to create something lazy? Because the fee for the product will not lazy to cut off ;) Isn't it?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:17

Then who are they for? Right, for developers, which is profit. Question:"WHO buys the product?"
Last edited by Родриго on Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:30

The answer is simple. The same "lazy" people buy :) The fact that the paid product is always better - and there are secrets, and know-how, and easier with them. The basics of marketing ;) On it I finish. Thank you for your attention.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:50

So the moral of what the results of your research? To be lazy or not lazy? To buy or not to buy? Or just the world is unfair?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:57

Another interesting point.

Products technology SEM.

In particular, neocolony.

Have you noticed how they gradually added? This is done in order to sell more products. I don't watch, but I'm sure the workshop appeared earlier products (not lazy can check, at the same time the logic of my check ;)) And this was done in order to drum up interest. The second stage - testing. People read the reviews, even more light. And here it is the first four. But someone says there are eight of them. Yes, what a difference, my hands are itching! And away we go. And then it turns out wanted a very different or one or two, and bought all eight :lol: That's such bullshit.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:04

мимоходом wrote:So the moral of what the results of your research? To be lazy or not lazy? To buy or not to buy? Or just the world is unfair?
The moral is that the essence of all sales is money and then everything else.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:06

not lazy can check, at the same time the logic of my check
Checked. First came the testing of products SAMM, then branch reviews, then the first pendant and two branches with a description of their working principles. Your logic is flawed.
the Moral is that the essence of all sales is money and then everything else.
However, the opening. Who would have thought that when the sales/purchases people pay money.

Are you new to the forum not from Mihailovsky sect do you? There, all sales of products for hundreds of thousands of rubles tight? So, to discredit competitors - a skill you need to have. And pendant this is, by the way - can you help? In extreme cases, free theme for lazy masters )))

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:14

мимоотзывов wrote:
Checked. First came the testing of products SAMM, then branch reviews, then the first pendant and two branches with a description of their working principles. Your logic is flawed
What difference does it make? Now, if first appeared pendants. And so what's the difference, what is the interest to warm?
However, the opening. Who would have thought that when the sales/purchases people pay money.
Do not ernichat, you perfectly understood what I meant. The moral is that everything under this point (money) is adjusted, including "free" services.
Last edited by Родриго on Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:16

Free services are adjusted to the money? Come on.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:17

Родриго wrote:have You noticed how they gradually added? This is done in order to sell more products.
It is difficult to say. I only bought nookular "Body", and others do not buy only because the process is not finished. (to be overweight).
In addition, I think 90% of the reviews are not written publicly. There is still such problem - if you use different artifacts, it is difficult to understand what is and what happened (or from several such effect)
Also we don't know actually work on the production of pendants. As the cause can be made first, then finished it yet - got the second and so on.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:18

мимоходом wrote:Free services are adjusted to the money? Come on.
Yes. Against free paid looks so attractive :)