Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
сол
Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by сол » Sun Nov 26, 2017 22:26

I guess I would be a very negligent student, and to shout at me had long, yet came ))) each has its own advantages and disadvantages ))

Лон

Post by Лон » Sun Nov 26, 2017 22:29

Nah...quickly the result is achieved.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:08

You Guest as a bundle of energy, disintegrate, and what do you have left? That's right, energy in the form of a cloud of steam and fertilizer plants... Information will remain subject to your your information and the ability to handle information save at zero ))
Saul you will not escape,or who, like everyone else.Would like to add your ashes will eat worms,they will eat birds and wiseroot and the wind will scatter this shit about you and no one will remember.
On every item you can write a lot,I'm too lazy and have no desire to compete with you.I have long jumped from the requirement of the information than you are addicted to.
You find a person with a surface knowledge which does not need you or anyone else .A verdict in your direction is nothing more than another not be called as pseudo development to say no you will cope with psychosomatic,she will make you,because somatic as you put it is nothing like the symptoms you any therapist with your quirks will expose boldly the diagnosis,or classical medicine,will expose you to the disease,on the basis of your Sol somatic sensations,do not believe?open books encyclopedia of diseases there under each disease there is a physical manifestation of how the disease manifests itself in the feeling of deceive oneself well the pussies who sympathizes with you)),but you will notice that increasingly you will have to chase these symptoms which you consider to be energy-somatically of Gutesta someone or another who quarreled)),but it's your paranoid theme, and you will eventually begin to suspect that there's no avoiding it in any way,it does,but all too simple,all you work is so purchased,as viruses,bacteria,fungi they live in symbiosis with you and in you do with any other.Yoga, psycho you used,it's not bad,and morning exercise is useful for usbdrive body while waking up and it is nothing more,then there is a pullback, and it is necessary on new to do once in a relationship,well, you made a choice,like youth can compete with their low back pain and cardiovascular diseases in the form of stretch energy.The symptoms of the disease and its dramatic progress is reflected in the sharp rise of energy,but it is misleading,then there is a sharp collapse,regress.So you only think about yourself, that you are a genius ,made the call to the outer space,you must be very sure and you have an iron point,and this stretch of the aches and Sanchez on the body, under the background of aggravated psychosis , feelings and emotions .Well what can I say?<
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:15, edited 1 time in total.

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:12

well you just described yourself )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:17

Sol children's answer is not accepted)) type ,and it's you.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:21

I don't drive like you energy.How do I know?about medicine,I studied Eastern medicine at Tabeeva,you probably do not know this,she worked in the Soviet period,after other areas in medicine,more than 15 years.I know whereof I speak.

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:22

well, because I do not chase - because you are so stupid ))) the Brain is not powered by electricity, and therefore generate nonsense ))) After all, it is only to the brain was thinking normally, the way nature made us.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:24

In response to simple reflections
Sol you're not able to think,just sorting and plums,this is your Kaneko.I think you are a moron no more.

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:25

canek
You are unable to even write the word "horse" without errors )))

In General, I feel, like Iodine, that...
and back on the road to catch up ))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:26

the Brain is not powered by electricity
It was interesting how the electricity?the tester can measure?Or is it another fix idea?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:27

You are unable to even write the word "horse" without errors
Come not from Moscow or what?from the farm?

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:29

As it was wondering what kind of electricity?the tester can measure?Or is it another fix idea?
here is written how )))

viewtopic.php?p=180031#p180031

In short - we are talking about the output currents of the brain stem to the cortex, and the dip of the currents of the cortex in the brain stem ))) That's the magic... the Ability to operate on the brain

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 0:35

Sol you without professional knowledge,such as music,medicine.You conventional one of Sesamy,potdelka esoteric,which are many.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02

I'm right impressed. Keep thinking and thinking. Well this is what kindness, strength and something I have definitely not. Unusually.
If anyone is interested - here is her profile

http://www.instagram.com/nika_evil_/
Is the virtue of compassion one person to another,it is the norm for humans.
Sol beguiled you in the sort of ball knowledge,remember initially,we were talking about creation,creativity.

сол

Post by сол » Mon Nov 27, 2017 18:33

here's the chemistry of emotions )))

but this, again, a consequence of the ways current

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 19:57

homeopathy is pure placebo

Placebo sometimes triggers healing by faith.
There are clinics for animals cows,pigs, cats and dogs,birds,where patients are treated with homeopathy,such as mastitis in cows,animals do not have the faith,the animals are healed with homeopathy.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Nov 27, 2017 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 27, 2017 20:01

In any case, with homeopathy, you will be healed in 7 days
Homeopathy heals instantly,not even taking the medication inside, in the hand you can feel changes in the body.Difficult is to choose the right need working.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:32

I Can repeat once again that you are stupid stupid ))) So stupid that about you even films not shot...
Mutual.)
I thought all your sources of blocks is Wiki.I even gave you a new definition and type of your thinking, brick thinking.Brick thinking embodies the essence taken out of context and inserted into any area to complete the task,but the operator does not take into account or too lazy to comprehend that items will not be consistent with other pieces of information, or a process of interaction of the parts.
Relative lateral thinking that I have read and understood that not excluded and even encouraged any way of solving the problem no matter how delusional he was not,for example, the task is how to collect the apples from the Apple,you can go to reach out and get an Apple,you can substitute the stairs and collect from the stairs,can be customized crane machine ,can be assembled by helicopter,what do you think of Sol a variant of the unreal.?

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:06

The bricks is the first step, is that you lack... of Knowledge and facts about the world. So you put the universe of inventions and imaginations. This house is fragile and collapses from the everyday storms... what man is miserable... Remember the tale of the three little pigs?

Lateral thinking is a house built from bricks of facts, knowledge about the world where you live 80-90 years. This knowledge is bonded to your perception of reality, let the sixth sense, which is issued for the magic (perception of reality by the subconscious). But without the bricks the house will not... and without perception.

About lateral thinking, you read me wrong. Its essence - the synthesis of logical thinking vertical and horizontal fantasy. That is, the synthesis of logic and imagination, the rational and the irrational. Lateral thinking is off-limits, that has nothing to do with fantasies in the horizontal direction. The logic and even the beginnings you do not have, but without the rational, the house is not build... Not anything else...

And where do you then live to be 80-90 years? After all, escaping into a fantasy world you still have to live in a rational world, and he will destroy your illusory building. And the more you resist - the more effort, the environment will contribute to this, including in the events. And it is most unpleasant for the person they want comfort and convenience. But the escape in the illusory world will only bring suffering and unhappiness.
Last edited by сол on Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:10

Regarding lateral thinking that I have read and understood that not excluded and even encouraged any way of solving the problem no matter how delusional he was not,for example, the task is how to collect the apples from the Apple,you can go to reach out and get an Apple,you can substitute the stairs and collect from the stairs,can be customized crane machine ,can be assembled by helicopter,what do you think of Sol a variant of the unreal.?
the most unrealistic is the option to capture using a helicopter. It is the most irrational, the most energy intensive and least profitable for you. Picking apples you will spend 100 thousand rubles, while the could buy the same amount of apples for a thousand rubles. You'll just cause yourself damage. This is called "stupidity", and it occurs in the absence of rationality.

Just irrational enough to think. Rational provides the essential facet below is stupidity born of creativity. For rational need to master the strict logical conclusion and assemble the facts, the real knowledge about the world, not fictional. The more you collect, the more your house. Sturdy and reliable, which is not afraid of any storms.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:19

the unreal is the option to collect with the help of a helicopter.
Use your imagination,imagine a tycoon went to inspect the property,there are mines,oil rigs,and then he wanted to piss ,well, people understand not God,he orders the pilot to land to take a leak,is a leak,looking around ,suddenly a wild beast would jump out and catch him, and looks Apple is very high in all the apples,to touch,no steps,and apples you want,the more free then in the store to pay,and everything is already there,and he starts picking apples from a helicopter.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:20

nonsense))), Endless, boundless stupidity. Your limit.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:22

If you remove the limiting resource in your case it was money,then the script picking apples from a real helicopter.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:24

Yes, if you remove the limiting resource - some have a gold toilets and baths make for a few thousand square meters ))) And if we take your way - then this bath needs to be done shubohranilische to come in from the cold, a fur coat in shubohranilische (refrigerator) hung, not to spoil while you walk for hours in the bath )))

Pure irrational in your description - no-umie ))) When you do not restrict and you wish to urinate from the helicopter and collect the apples... About this question... and it's always in the complete absence of rationality and logic. Do you want to be insane? Yes to health... But won't be home - not you. There is nothing to save on the server - no wisdom, no love...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:57

Sol, the Golden toilet you do not give rest),irrational to you at this moment reeling.They're not yours ,why are you so upset?imagine that you have no Park than to clean his attendants off a piece of gold.not steal,competent cleaner needed,where is this found?not to scratch Golden toilet and didn't ground off the excess gold when cleaning,one gram of gold 2300рублей. Imagine you have a Golden toilet ,you'd just freak out,mind would not be made what to do with it.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Nov 28, 2017 15:02, edited 1 time in total.