Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
кекс
Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:24

a Topic for philosophical conversations. Here are the messages transferred from the specialized section, in order not to confuse conversations about abstract topics with information about the products.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting to me. People write that they have a negative, all sorts of different emotions. Plus, the developers say that there washing energy, etc. it is argued that the pendant no action is not :) How to understand this?

мимоходом

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:29

cupcake, I'm not a developer, you confuse something. I passed it all on their own without the pendants and never wear them. Just tell people what happens to them. I am of the view that the man always does everything himself. Not that there is any "vampires" or "magicians" or "artifacts", but the man himself.
For example someone wants to develop - took the vector to it and stomped. And getting what he wants.

As for energoseti - and so it is with every man from birth, a vertical and endless. Just during the life of the man himself it closes, de-energizes itself. Of course the society also helps.

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:38

passing I wonder at what point I called you a developer? So you pierced ;) And how about energoseti? I didn't notice unless? And I can especially for you bigger :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:40

so you blew it
Pierced I'm not a developer? You burned me, dear Michael or his colleague/fan
And how about energoseti? I didn't notice unless? And I can specially for you at a bigger :)
May not have noticed that you, above written. But for you bigger

as for energoseti - and so it is with every man from birth, a vertical and endless. Just during the life of the man himself it closes, de-energizes itself. Of course the society also helps.

кекс

Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:46

passing 1) you Pierced that scream that not even the developer, where you do not call this word. Psychology, my friend.
2) IT IS CLEAR THAT ENERGY AND SO IT IS. BUT THAT IT INCREASES, NOT THE IMPACT OF THE PENDANT. ANDESTEND?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:48

That is, one who says he is not a developer - the developer? Fantastic expose )))
2) IT is CLEAR THAT ENERGY AND SO it IS. BUT THAT IT INCREASES, NOT THE IMPACT OF THE PENDANT. ANDESTEND?
I have already written above. Again, I'm not hard

I am of the view that the man always does everything himself. Not that there is any "vampires" or "magicians" or "artifacts", but the man himself.
For example someone wants to develop - took the vector to it and stomped. And getting what he wants.

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:49

A chamber is also increased. But aura says that they have an impact, and pendants no. Nonsense as well :)

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:50

In passing, the message I edited :) Fucking T9.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:50

a Chamber is also increased. Nonsense as well
This topic is not about drawing rooms. Nonsense about the fact that the increase svetlitsy write in the other topic, if you please. Also I didn't see that someone something said about someone else's product.

But he is seen as Michael conducts seminars for $ 500: "how to insure against the coulombs".

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:54

In passing, about the developer ask for-13, he'll confirm. Graduates I hope you will believe? And the fact that one type does everything without artifact is clear. But with him it became stronger and appeared something new. What is there to understand? You drive me into hibernation.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:56

in Passing, about the developer ask for-13, he'll confirm. Graduates I hope you will believe?
Ask K-13 if I were a developer or not? My identity is not so bad, I haven't lost so
But with him it became stronger and appeared something new. What is there to understand?
It is clear, I took your observation note

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:56

мимоходом wrote:
a Chamber is also increased. Nonsense as well
This topic is not about drawing rooms. Nonsense about the fact that the increase svetlitsy write in the other topic, if you please. Also I didn't see that someone something said about someone else's product.

But he is seen as Michael conducts seminars for $ 500: "how to insure against the coulombs".
Where to write to me, I'll understand. OK? You apparently are a moderator. Lol.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:57

Where to write to me, I'll understand. OK?
This is what I have suggested. Since you ask, I have advanced permissions - allow.

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:59

мимоходом wrote:
It is clear, I took your observation note
Here's what you received, and cited as an influence. No need to explain I hope?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:00

no need to Explain I hope?
Initially, there was no need, your hopes are justified

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:02

мимоходом wrote:
no need to Explain I hope?
Initially, there was no need, your hopes are justified
Yes, I have also realized that there was no need to explain for to no avail ;)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:05

This is also a step on the path to Mastery

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:11

My friends, miracles do not happen!!! Razz's eyes, Oh, my!!! Damn, I'm just amazed that your... uh, lack of information and ignorance :lol:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:11

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:14

Yes, that's right :)

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:34

Here, it seems that there is also a flowerbed, and criticism constructive not removed, and the sale is still going. And will go. And why? Yes, because most people are petty egotists with different complexes. Everyone wants to fuck this world, something to beat the other. That's why we have a thriving deception. And it will thrive. Although it may be for the best. Suddenly something people learn ;)

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 15:41

Россомаха wrote:
мимоходом wrote:When will developed heart - the flame will no longer burn it, cause spontaneous rage, tantrum, fury.
I.e. discomfort in the anahata chakra (heart center) is good, indicates a study?
Enough already with these experiments. Health will not return. A friend in passing is not the best adviser in this case, because the lies completely. Use your head... use your head... use your head... use your head... use your HEAD...................................

кекс

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 16:59

Woof! BU-ha-ha... go to the astral plane......

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:01

woof! BU-ha-ha... go to the astral plane......
Animal reflexes need to overcome. In us from the animals very much, they are our ancestors. If you want to bark - in this moment is right to wonder "why?"

кекс

Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by кекс » Wed Jul 15, 2015 18:49

:lol: