Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
АндрейКо
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:26

Родриго wrote: the Moral is that everything under this point (money) is adjusted, including "free" services.
Some things do not understand how to appreciate money.
For example - I passed nodes (from a different technology with ~11 mm for a couple of years in zero...) or alternative vision (albeit still slow from this technology) - how much is it?

Itself is difficult to answer...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:26

Yes. Against free paid looks so attractive
Drools? The like, and prickly? Free lazy? All the freaks? There is a solution:

[youtube][/youtube]

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:36

АндрейКо wrote: It is difficult to say. I only bought nookular "Body"
But it's not just about you ;)
and others are not buying only because the process is not finished. (will be reloading)
How do you know that they are not buying and why? I don't know, so trying to think logically.
besides I think 90% of the reviews are not written publicly
But this does not mean that they have the same pendant :)
АндрейКо wrote: There are still such problem - if you use different artifacts, it is difficult to understand what is and what happened (or from several such effect)
This I do not understand what. Sorry.
Also we don't know actually work on the production of pendants. As the cause can be made first, then finished it yet - got the second and so on.
In this case, you can just wait. But no (no scheme) ;)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:42

АндрейКо wrote:
Родриго wrote: the Moral is that everything under this point (money) is adjusted, including "free" services.
Some things do not understand how to appreciate money.
For example - I passed nodes (from a different technology with ~11 mm for a couple of years in zero...) or alternative vision (albeit still slow from this technology) - how much is it?

Itself is difficult to answer...
Selling things does not mean poor quality or even failure. Just with a person who is a normal trade covering good intentions, you should be careful ;) Business - nothing personal.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:44

мимоходом wrote:
Yes. Against free paid looks so attractive
Drools? The like, and prickly? Free lazy? All the freaks? There is a solution:

[youtube][/youtube]
Unfortunately, the video view will not work. But I can tell you :) And drool is not flowing - it's not a sausage ;)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:46

In General, if you free pendant you will be happy? And what you would like? What is not enough?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:49

Auraif anything, you should start with the pages 13 (as symbolic)) happy reading :)

PS. But in General I'm on your side ;)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:59

мимоходом wrote:In General, if you free pendant you will be happy? And what you would like? What is not enough?
The pendant I don't need, I already bought one and that's enough for me. I, oddly enough, the Aura of trust :) (I may have been through GAIP zazombirovali ;) ) I THINK there are still some other reasons for sale. So I provocation trying to dislodge them, but the Aura of the flint - it is not so easy to take. So write off the fact that I'm too limited to understand them. BUT this only applies to Auras, in the development of the rest I do not really believe. Sorry if offended anyone.
Last edited by Родриго on Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:00

But who else is? You could list?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:02

мимоходом wrote:But who else is? You could list?
The rest of it all.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:04

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:13

I wonder, what if I told you that not all? I immediately smart this become? ;)

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:14

What can you do? I don't believe them if. I didn't do it from the ceiling and take. I observe, make conclusions.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:14

Smart is only if the road of yellow brick pass ))

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Thu Aug 20, 2015 18:18

In a psychiatric hospital or something? Now I understand why going for the brain because without a brain :lol:

Инкурват

Post by Инкурват » Thu Aug 20, 2015 21:35

Funny you guys, however...with your knowledge...you have a bottle of beer bought from the manufacturer require a complete production technology? or even mother earth hop free gives, then let's hand out free beer? and that universal laws are violated)))

Родриго

Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by Родриго » Fri Aug 21, 2015 0:03

So do good people after that.

Well, on the waves Globus was another section "Questions without answers" from the cycles of "Misunderstood geniuses. How to live among people?".

Thank you all.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:11

And, this is another cupcake-dill was )))

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:14

Developers, you guys are boring, I can't. Only about talking, afraid of the word too much to say, so as not to stumble, to save the image. And all the money :) Why are you so anxious? Don't know, look at the sky, kick the cat in the end :lol: Well, you can not be so boring!..

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:17

Shout about to the limited and own my status has gone. Or you only want certain people? Love all need. Once you understand there are developing...

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:20

Can teach the man who is afraid to make a mistake? Or are you afraid to be laughed at? Yes you have complexes. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes - nobody's perfect.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:22

Are you the type above it ;) Than what? I asked you specific questions. You are above having to answer questions? Or are you above me? And I'm not worthy to be in the field of your radiant glow? What kind of development, then, can we talk?

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:25

Although what I'm talking about, because everything is much easier. You just have nothing to say.

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:47

Михаил wrote: Since I live in this world — I'm interested in quality of life grew in him and not fall, while in my understanding of "quality of life" is not what is meant thereby modern Western man. It is not the trifles of civilization and money and health, ecological conditions of life, normal social interaction ( and now they are almost always crippled), and more weakly evaluated now largely almost retired and understanding
And why do you think? Not we such, life such ;)

...the creative influence of any human life is necessary. And it can be manifested in different activity within society, and this is an active and positive influence on the social, creative and cheerful people, to increase the number of which I, like many others, aspire to.
Now let's imagine that all become creative and resilient. The question:"Who will clean the toilets, clean up garbage, to ship cars, freeze on construction sites?" There creativity does not live long) Our lives are a collection of inequalities. These people will be assigned roles? Understand, the world is what it should be. I dare to suggest, therefore, that one does not need to evolve, otherwise we would have not been so limited. The only reasonable meaning of life is to survive, i.e. to live simply. If God exists, he wants us to be. And that's all. Joy amid the pain, someone is good at the expense of others - life consists of conflict, and you want to stop. But you still do not succeed, it's just thinking out loud. This is the only one who lives not trying to change (and Buddha, and Jesus), all to no avail. And because we will not solve anything. There is no freedom of will. And the fact that you organized here, and what I wrote here - not ours. There is no our, and us no ;) So, as they say, everything happens for the best. Based on the foregoing, none of it makes sense - if you're not in control, and it is not necessary to bathe :) That's the simple truth.

Conclusion:it's cool bro! 8) I send my greetings through you to God, and are going to give up on the yellow brick road ))))))))))))))

Родриго wrote:Who is only this life not trying to change (and Buddha, and Jesus), all to no avail.
By the way, I'm more than sure that they all knew. And he did it for himself, for his development. Maybe people of such scale and large-scale good to do))))))))) It's like a joke (or maybe not ;) Who will disassemble them there.

And you, fellow developers (if not for money making), a little too concerned about the ultimate goal. While a developed person knows that it is necessary to do not the result, but simply to Express (good for example). That's when everything will happen. But with your greed you do not Shine. Although, as I said, we still don't decide, and this is the key.

Where did the idea come from? Where did the awareness come from? What is it anyway? Who are you? And you still think that something is run? But, as I said, everything is for a reason, probably as it should be.

In General, if to judge according to various teachings, enlightenment came when they stopped looking. ;) So relax - everything is under control. The Bible is also something like that like there."They say, don't worry - pop" 8)

In General, I have last years problems with the head :lol: From all sorts of different actions (be it music, exercise, thinking, reading, etc.) gets a jam in the head and begins to push. And interestingly, at least the weather changes (in a bad way). In my eyes begins to occur in different ass. It was the case in the middle of day two of some type of one couple of times hit and he is left to blame :) out of the blue. A lot of things, I was even too lazy to write all this. Here and here as well. Since morning the sun was written and sharply clear. Well, as abruptly, half an hour passed. Where it is unclear. And then there's the pendant. Okay, time to tie. Really :)

Conclusion

All for a reason. I reason you reason. Everything you do, everything serves one purpose, which is known only to God. So, attention, you CAN DO whatever you WANT, but God already podkorrektirovatj. And this is the experience, not book theory.

Good luck 8)

Never ate a herring in the preserves, and then decided to try - rare stuff, I tell you. I do not advise...

Watch people...

You're doing it right... Always... In the name of the father and of the son, and pig ears. Aluminum crushed!)))))))<

Родриго

Post by Родриго » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:52

All you need to open sect ;)