Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
сол
Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 14:59

restrictions-no ))) You want... Living in a world of absolute constraints, where there's nowhere.

The desire to ignore them or bypass, instead of understanding for dedicated, this century is also a kind of madness. Also called inadequacy (the discrepancy between internal external) )))

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 15:01

Sometimes, and I want to say directly and openly: greedy stupid lazy little soul, not worth a penny - why are you even born ))) With his irrepressible desire to avoid labor, efforts, and achievements... Escaped to the country of imagination or living at the expense of others...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 15:12

Sol you what that aggressive ,with the desire to reformat all under her as you think proper habitat.I will not accidentally tossed a video about mushrooms and cancer,where the struggle for habitat.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 15:15

very friendly )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 28, 2017 15:24

Well.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 28, 2017 19:39

сол wrote: instead of understanding for dedicated, this century
сол wrote: greedy stupid lazy little soul, not worth a penny - why are you even born ))) With his irrepressible desire to avoid labor, efforts, and achievements... Escaped to the country of imagination or living at the expense of others...

This world is also an illusion ))) without imagination no progress. Living at the expense of others...then the question is moot. One who lives at the expense of others usually or employer )). And the one who agreed on someone to work, chose this experience. If you take the monks who live on handouts , it is usually Eastern, our plow times.They are supposed for the whole world and people are praying, to cleanse the space ...not just a censer to wave.Children live off their parents, but sometimes parents through children. The wife by her husband, raising children, or Vice versa. What is wrong with that? What's in this household? Everyone in this world has come with his task , for my personal experience. And everyone is looking for the environment the information, the case and the interest of experience - he is the embodiment of need to get.

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 20:22

This world is also an illusion )))
To think so is an illusion. Illusory is only our biological perception and our understanding, but not the world. To overcome face illusion allows primarily physics and anatomy allow us to understand how the world really is. Earlier I wrote that at the micro level of matter, but there is interference of the four classical interactions. Energies. Only those present and not imaginary (illusion of understanding). The four kinds of fields: electromagnetism, gravity, weak nuclear and strong nuclear interaction.

The illusion is, for example, and what we see with our eyes. Everything we see is an interpretation born in the brain. All the colors that exist subjectively is fields, electromagnetism different frequencies, photons of different energies (again, not invented, and the physical term, which understanding differs from the strictly fictional interpretation).

And so on... that is the illusion of perception - a subjective perception of the world due to anatomically. We perceive that because we are biologically wired that way. But the subjectivity of perception does not mean that there is no peace, or that it is illusory - he's just not the same if viewed from the perspective of physics. Thus, the knowledge of physiology allows you to understand what is subjective and what is not. And imagination does not help to comprehend the really existing world... Fantasy is just the illusion of understanding, unlike knowledge of the world.
One who lives at the expense of others usually or employer
There is a significant difference between a person who has organized several people all together doing the same job because they like it. It is a natural ability and human need to do something together for the common good or joy. And most experienced assumes the role of an organizer like this and it should all be arranged. And it would be so if you remove the greed.

In contrast to organize a group to build anything useful in the matter - there is just an insatiable greed that tries to satisfy himself by deceiving others. It has no relation to creation and is the "to live at the expense of others"

"Hard to live and create" - the opposite of "to live at the expense of others." And even if the other weaknesses of the mind are happy to pay for someone else's illusion, for example, bitcoin is no money, on the weak-minded need to take care of and nurture their understanding. And not to use them.
If you take the monks who live on handouts , it is usually Eastern, our plow times.They are supposed for the whole world and people pray, clean the space
Why do you think they do (albeit not all)? Several times was at the funeral service when I waved a censer - across all pure people. I'm not very close to what they produce (you can compare the whiteness of milk with the transparency of glass, for example), but it's clean.
Children live off their parents, but sometimes parents through children. The wife by her husband, raising children, or Vice versa. What is wrong with that?
It is a social contract, when both parties clearly understand their position and agree to it. If one party is misled and understands the entire picture - this is bad. The second party clearly understands that the first not aware of - this is called deception. That social contract is not, and is a unilateral contract. But nothing unilateral does not exist, the second side is also not aware of everything.
Everyone in this world has come with his task , for my personal experience.
Each came with its own experience, but looking at the face of outrage adopted the programme of primates "to imitate", I decided "what have I done"... and Died in vivo, and forgetting about the task and about the experience and everything but genetic programs )))<

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 28, 2017 21:58

сол wrote:to Think so is an illusion. Illusory is only our biological perception and our understanding, but not the world
Important translation. Know English I suppose? )
[youtube][/youtube]

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 23:17

know )))

Liked the song, but it can be understood in two ways. The first way is as I described above, illusion is a subjective perception, understanding and attitude to the world, due to ignorance of some facts. The inner world of man, the nervous system, is a reflection, a subjective copy of the external world. From this it seems that the external world is what is reflected internal copy. But the degree of compliance (adequacy) of internal can be very far from the outside.

The second method is to assume that the external world does not exist. However, this is not true, the world has not appeared with my birth and will not disappear after my death will be born a new people, and the world is not going anywhere. It exists objectively.

The key here is the human desire to live forever. Feasible does it? Is it possible? How to get the "a matrix" biological subjective perception? Can it be done?

In answering this question is a paradox (physically understandable), in which the external and internal world overlap in a different way in addition to creating the nervous system of the external impression, but this is simply not one to talk, at least publicly )))

сол

Post by сол » Tue Nov 28, 2017 23:39

Neva, a moment of humor ))) caught the eye of pomela

"a Brief guide for creating a trailer of world level" or "the content of the film does not matter" )))

[youtube][/youtube]

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 28, 2017 23:56

сол wrote: to Implement it? Is it possible? How to get the "a matrix" biological subjective perception? Can it be done?
Need to pack your Spirit and not to waste It, because the change of epochs has already occurred..the era of wakatake(Indian)

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 0:13

that is, nykat, hiding in a burrow, to hide? ))) It is well for the Spirit of such... Which you can spend )))

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 0:22

Neva, here is a small mystery.

Сон, который описал один человек (не я)
the Dream that was described by one person (not me)

Fall asleep
Edusim will find yourself on the path
The path leads to the mountain
Behind a small village and rice fields,
With one hand hold the container of water on my head,
to go very hard and hot, spicy hot rocks cut into her bare feet.
Stay off the vessel with head to drink.
I present to face the water reflected the face of a boy of 6, I have lijichko swarthy, and brown-eyed Indian boy.
Sipping a little and continue the path up the hill, on the top grows a large tree.
Try to go quickly because the heat is just unbearable...
And I want to hurry to walk to the big tree to hide in its shadow.
But the faster I go the more stuck stones.
And the water splashing on his feet.
So you have to go carefully and slowly.
Climb to the top of the hill, you see its purpose.
Under the tree sits a sadhu.
It looked like I was rising up the hill.
I come to greet him say that brought water.
He hugs me and slaps on the back, takes out of my hands a vessel of drinking water.
Places the jar on the ground.
I see 2 people at the rising slope of the mountain to us.
Show up on them.
Sadhu says back off wait near a tree, I like their meeting.
They climbed to the top of the mountain and one of them is suitable to sadhu.
He greets him and starts talking, a sadhu listens and shakes his head.
This man kneels and asks for something , sadhu gesture shows go.
Man goes.
Like the second, too, about what they requested
Sadhu listens nods.
Man goes.
I come to a sadhu asking what I wanted first person and why you turned him down?
He says you'll know what get a second.
Gestures sit next to me.
I sit watching him....
Sadhu sitting quietly moves his lips with his eyes closed.
The skies start to gather clouds.
It starts to rain.
Sadhu opens his eyes his face smile...
Asks do I understand that he asked first.
Will be able to unravel what the dream? ))) You can according to Jung, by Freud, can be alchemy, the dream, somehow ))) That the water that was just the first that got a second?
Подсказка, но не ответ
first asked for a selfish desire
<

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:11

Neva will be really interested to hear your option as the options the other answers - the dream extremely archetypal, metaphorical and stands for perfectly.

In the meantime, let me remind you of the beliefs of Taoists, which you most likely and clear, and close. Taoists believe that there are four stages to the attainment of immortality:

- ghostly immortality
earthly immortality
spiritual immortality
celestial immortality

at the same time, a ghostly immortality, they do not consider it an achievement and not even recommend it to practice, because it is not a very interesting form of existence of a Ghost ))) it's Probably not very nice to see how others eat and not to eat, watching other people drink and not to drink ))) Almost Tantalum Greek work... Well, of course, the Taoists mountain people with its mythology, but suddenly they are not wrong?

Немножко про призрачное бессмертие
1. Ghostly immortal or a Ghost-immortal Guisan. Literally - the immortal of hell, immortal devil. Achievement was considered to be characteristic of shamanic practices, the late Chan Buddhism, pseudodiamesa, all sorts of meditations. Conclusion inskogo spirit in a state of lack of breathing and heartbeat. The practitioner remains mortal, despite the practice of withdrawal of the soul and ability possible. In fact, maybe after death is not to be reborn, forever to remain an eternal specter. In Taoism is not practiced, this practice was forbidden (I mean serious planning and not just cincso).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:23

Sol interpretation by Jung and Freud was paid,and why others should do it for free?))
But I have you as a friend)the gift,Freud would tell you that the homosexual was hiding in the image of the teacher,who was seated on the mountain Palace to whom you are attracted and would prescribe you one medication,the choice is not wide,but was then,cocaine,methadone,morphine,LSD,amphetamine,he would start with the last two,if you'd have the money to the poor, he had no business,had popularity among the rich and nobles,and it's clear everyone liked drugs.
Jung would say that all hard))and how it all started and exaggerated,and you have not brought back,and all because recently the phenomenon trascendentales transfer and also someone offered you drugs,of course if you are rich and famous in the circles.
For you summary,you will not get clean in detail the answer,the reason you didn't acknowledge the teachers,because they experienced difficulty during the approach to the false gurus,he is also a mystery as everything you need to understand the knowledge ,but the answer will not get you irrational conflict,you are afraid of him,but salvation is.
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:26

1. no one owes anyone anything
2. it's not me you describe, and you yourself
3. not all amounts of money
4. it wasn't my dream, it's written 2 times
5. interpretation shows your inner world: a homosexual attraction to them, drugs, money, desire of popularity and fame among the noble and the rich, conflict, etc. Than you are operating within - and describe.

it would be interesting to hear still variants )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:31

Saul unfortunately is you.

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:34

Guest, your text you have written. What you have inside it - and wrote. People can not write or Express what is not inside ))) This is not demagoguery, it's just a fact, otherwise it is impossible. Thank you for opened.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:36

I'd love to hear more options )))
No options Sol.
Your ego wants flattery,but what good is it for you?
You need salvation yourself,otherwise it will remain in the transitional program template,the task of which was the temporary supporting functions of what is called borrowed and abandoned,you want to be always in the subject?.

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:37

Guest, it's not my dream )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:40

Guest, your text you have written. What you have inside it - and wrote.
All the way, I read that when Freud Dreams,Jung's transcendental shift,Archetypes,and reviews about how they were treated and who treated.So for chesney,it was so they told you the same thing I did.

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:41

well, wait, maybe in the evening Neva write )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:44

The doctor psychologist will not flatter,it is necessary to point out the faults with which he will fight because he needs to capitalize on the pleasant methods of treatment.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:51

may Neva in the evening will write
Saul,very weak?direction in psychiatry to open.
My friend who is a doctor now deceased,who was the Foll,said that every single person is a completely different psychology,and template templates of Freud and Jung is not applicable.

сол

Post by сол » Wed Nov 29, 2017 13:59

Of course I know the transcript and gave it to the person who had a dream and he said I was the only one who said sure.
And of course I this comment and the following was written not just. Those concerned will understand. Your own unique version of inner peace have been answered, thank you, it's very interesting to explore the limits of degradation and whether they )))