Automatic shift program noopendant modes

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей ВН
Re: Automatic shift program modes neocolonial

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:23

If the pendants are connected in the group and one of the pendants transferred to another person, actions, packages, pendants equivalent is distributed to all users?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 22, 2015 14:37

Андрей ВН wrote:If the pendants are connected in the group and one of the pendants transferred to another person, actions, packages, pendants equivalent is distributed to all users?
No, the “duplication” work neocolonial thus will not work. The essence of the process of combining products in the group is a single system control element for all specials. packages, and in this case, for multiple users. Each has its own characteristics and its own processes, therefore, those programs that would be active in the case of use of the product by one user will be stopped because of the thoughts, actions, situations with another user. And Vice versa. Efficiency in this case will be extremely low if not zero. It seems to use the same BRM several operators who have tried. An extremely complex process even the relatives and close people. Everyone has a different comfort zone. And even if the direction of the two users are the same, the subconscious of one and the other person is usually put in the goals quite different meanings.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Aug 28, 2015 16:22

Tried to create a group of three pendants , is not created only two

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:12

Корвин wrote:Tried to create a group of three pendants , is not created only two
Yes there is some glitch, will try to fix soon.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Sep 14, 2015 20:42

Hello, tell me what are the English letters and numbers are pasted on the box? Reg. the name can be any writing, or necessarily the name?

Could it be that someone when you bind a pendant make a mistake when entering numbers and will indicate the number of my products and change the mode without my knowledge?

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Sep 14, 2015 20:58

Аура wrote:to avoid confusion, can reg. the name change, to do this, send the desired
Where to send? :?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 15, 2015 14:58

Анатолик wrote:what is the meaning of the English letters and numbers are pasted on the box?
Type and carrier type...purely technical information, the user uses only the ID number.
Анатолик wrote: Reg. the name can be any writing, or necessarily the name?
Any
Анатолик wrote:could it be that someone when you bind a pendant make a mistake when entering numbers and will indicate the number of my products and change the mode without my knowledge?
No, the probability is close to 0

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 15, 2015 14:58

Анатолик wrote:Where to send?
Already have to change? )

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Tue Sep 15, 2015 16:04

Aura, Hello. In the automatic program mode switching something does not work to switch your pendant 369089 on AUTO mode (or so... not provided). Now the power, subjectively, less feedback, fewer felt the changes of the surrounding space, the very event and spatial environment for me to power less informative than in a CAR. Tell me how to switch the pendant to AUTO (if possible).

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Tue Sep 15, 2015 17:24

Аура wrote:Already have to change? )
I thought that definitely the name you need to register to login, and if there is no difference, it would be familiar and the original to enter, and pleases the eye, and closer out of habit ))) Because my name can a Teskey regitsya feel of the clone army ))))
Can enter the option name change along with the change of address? )

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Tue Sep 15, 2015 18:06

Hello!
Can't register for the mode switching neocolonial.
Ie a few days ago the registration was made, the name hammered in English, everything is fine like...
comes to mail a letter "To activate your account go to ..." and the link when you click on it - does not open ... the third day I try to go to the link,I thought on the website temporary glitches in what is ..
how to be now with a link and registration ?

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Thu Sep 17, 2015 17:20

AURA. Tried out the automatic switching of the modes of products switching mode Power on a Car. Does not work. Window "switch" only appears after some of the shift reg data at the top of the left of the second window - the button "Change mode". Clicking on this window click the window button is lost and moreover, any regime change. Maybe this is by design, or is something wrong ?,,, Aura please tell me how to switch with Power on a Car. I have to Power last month and a half, the feeling of the pendant was almost gone. However due to external active (my) action energy is almost gone/still remains (something went wrong with the Affairs of life, and indeed why I jumped on "strong" :) ), support for yourself could barely, not to control pendant with its corresponding waste of energy. Let will Car ("him" according to my memories pretty well).
With respect ...

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:39

The balancer, not in a hurry to leave the power mode is very interesting mode, he's probably creating a learning situation. In my opinion, still not a big experience, works very gently. Look closely at Your "difficult" situations is likely to resolve them, You will have to leave your comfort zone,well, or to look your fears in the eye. Yes, difficult, Yes, nervous, but ...not fatal ( in the literal sense of the word ).

If you stray, you will not understand with their "problems" in the soft mode, then You throw in the same round, only in a much more rigid version. Good luck!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 18, 2015 13:17

the Lemurianthere are no glitches, You have successfully activated the account

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 18, 2015 13:18

Balancerand You tied product?

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Sep 18, 2015 17:29

Yes, Aura, thank you .. I received from You a message in PM...
never got to thank You before...
everything works ..
Thank you ..

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Fri Sep 18, 2015 17:38

AURA. and You tied product?
Yes, tied.

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Fri Sep 18, 2015 18:01

Милая wrote:Balancer not in a hurry to leave the power mode is very interesting mode, he's probably creating a learning situation. In my opinion, still not a big experience, works very gently. Look closely at Your "difficult" situations is likely to resolve them, You will have to leave your comfort zone,well, or to look your fears in the eye. Yes, difficult, Yes, nervous, but ...not fatal ( in the literal sense of the word ).

If you stray, you will not understand with their "problems" in the soft mode, then You throw in the same round, only in a much more rigid version. Good luck!
I can't leave the comfort zone if not there. The fact that in business/life flip-flops - nothing to worry about as long is a permanent condition (unfortunately this is largely my choice, because want change get shocks :) want big -get and such). I mean, the last time coinciding with the switching mode power, barely feel the pendant, while earlier, during his stay in mode avto interaction with him, my reactions, external reactions, interdependent with the pendant was. Although, HON, thanks anyway, guess about the coils :) - fourth similar over the last 16 years, and generally for participation. BUT it's nothing actually there (this is terrible there is almost :ap ).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Sep 18, 2015 22:02

Aura And you can change the password for the account amalygin@gmail.com if you have forgotten the password and the name under which account?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 19, 2015 0:50

Балансир wrote:AURA. and You tied product?
Yes, tied.
By default the user gets the window mode change. In this case, the "switching modes" is missing. You just need to select the appropriate mode.

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:57

Аура wrote:
Балансир wrote:AURA. and You tied product?
Yes, tied.
By default the user gets the window mode change. In this case, the "switching modes" is missing. You just need to select the appropriate mode.
On my screen there's really no point "regime Change", then where is "choose a mode" ? By default I get on the page /above left/ "Binding items", /top middle/ "Account" /top right/ "Out". ALL. Click on the "Bind items to" re-enter the ID that says what this product is already activated. "Account", of course, only changes the login password. "Out" - things unknown. ALL. Apparently is something I do not understand. People, just somebody please answer, someone turned out the program automatically changing modes to change the mode with higher, on relatively smaller. Thanks in advance, and the feeling that I have one 2 + 2 can not be solved :roll:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:59

Try using another browser, maybe your not all loads in addition.

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:49

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Try using a different browser, maybe your not all loads in addition.
Now tried using Opera and using Eksploer, the same negative result :roll:

Балансир

Post by Балансир » Sat Sep 19, 2015 19:06

Someone please answer, someone turned out the program automatically changing modes to change the mode with Power on relatively smaller. Thanks in advance,

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 21:59

Балансир wrote:Someone please answer, someone turned out the program automatically changing modes to change the mode with Power on relatively smaller. Thanks in advance,
Now tried all switches.(switched from Power in Medium)