Automatic shift program noopendant modes

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Automatic shift program noopendant modes

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 29, 2015 15:58

Custom modes
Custom modes noopendant different levels of access to the firmware of noopendant, or the possibility of conscious control some parameters of the algorithm.

1. Auto Mode. The best mode in which all parameters full control “firmware” of the operator, in other words, his subconscious, and some operator's software layer, such as behavioral programs.
- the possibility of the operator's management
All noopendants by default operate in Auto mode.

2. Medium Mode. The average level of access control firmware noopendant.
- the operator's speed control. This refers to the speed of the processes (frequency characteristics) at the micro level, mainly the exchange rate data is direct feedback. This is the main parameter controlling the operation of neocolony is “gas-brake” process. Default is the average speed.

3. Mode Power. A high level of access control firmware noopendant.
- the operator's speed control.
- operator control density pairing. Changes in the density of the mate affects the amount of incoming data. And this, in turn, determines how thinly the algorithm will respond to real processes. Default is the average degree of mates.

call level control access to the integral field. Relatively speaking, via the operator's pendant gets access to the control programs, which are currently enabled for the operator, or the integral field. In practice, this means that indirectly, the pendant gets access to the whole area of operator interaction, from relatives to colleagues but not to their “attributes, individual performance management program.” In other words, if the operator wants to expand the scope of the pendant (for example, a Manager wants to expand a software package in their subordinates), the level of access can be improved if you focus locally on yourself – set the lowest. Default is the lowest level of access.

Program for automatic mode switching neocolonial
http://myinfospace.ru

To switch modes requires:

1. To register
2. Bind item ID to the registered name
3. To change the mode for the appropriate product in the appropriate section

Switching modes noopendant in automatic mode is not immediate, on average it takes 10-15 min. (in some rare cases, up to 30-40 min.).

Андрей ВН

Re: Requests for switching

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Jun 30, 2015 13:57

After you create a group of 2 pendants you must wear one or both and what are the benefits of unification to the group.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:32

Андрей ВН wrote:After you create a group of 2 pendants you must wear one or both and what are the benefits of unification to the group.
Join a group for owners of 4 or more pendants, first, for convenience (after linking, you can wear any one item of the group), and secondly, you can create a group of products, if the mind is unable to cope with the significant expansion of the integral field, and reduce the density of mates for some reason you do not want.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:45

Trying to tie the product and enter the room 369125, and I give: the Product ID 369125 does not exist. Glitch?

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:49

Аура wrote:
Андрей ВН wrote:After you create a group of 2 pendants you must wear one or both and what are the benefits of unification to the group.
Join a group for owners of 4 or more pendants, first, for convenience (after linking, you can wear any one item of the group), and secondly, you can create a group of products, if the mind is unable to cope with the significant expansion of the integral field, and reduce the density of mates for some reason you do not want.
That is, for example I have four pendant and I merged them in a group wear only one necklace and it carries features four pendants?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:07

Евгений Борисович wrote:Trying to bind the product and enter the room 369125, and I give: the Product ID 369125 does not exist. Glitch?
Just manually checked the ID 369125, everything is OK, try again.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:10

Евгений Борисович wrote:That is, for example I have four pendant and I merged them in a group wear only one necklace and it carries features four pendants?
Not quite, perhaps, one of the 4. If four isn't in a group operate simultaneously and independently (as part of the basic package) from each other, the group of products is one product, which means that the packet activity is another (a control algorithm).

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:22

If less than 4 combine (2 or 3 )which properties are from the Association. Created group of the 2 products is not broken
Last edited by Андрей ВН on Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:25

Андрей ВН wrote:if less than 4 combine (2 or 3 )which properties are from the Association
All depends on the operator, but in General, if the operator has no overload from 2-3 products, the group is better not to combine.

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:37

If the pendants are not integrated then the software packages various pendants work in parallel, if connected in the group packages work consistently, it.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:54

Андрей ВН wrote:the Created group of the 2 products is not broken
Is that a question or a statement?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:58

Андрей ВН wrote:If the pendants are not integrated then the software packages various pendants work in parallel, if connected in the group packages work consistently, it.
Almost

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:29

Trying to split the group gives: Error of splitting the group. Check please.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:38

Евгений Борисович wrote:Trying to split the group gives: Error of splitting the group. Check please.
Let the group IDs (can be in PM)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 01, 2015 16:38

Aura, I would be very interesting if my test connect pendant Le Corsaire, 368064 mode 'higher' power.

Жако

Post by Жако » Wed Jul 01, 2015 20:22

Аура wrote:
Аура wrote:
Евгений Борисович wrote:That is, for example I have four pendant and I merged them in a group wear only one necklace and it carries features four pendants?
Not quite, perhaps, one of the 4. If four isn't in a group operate simultaneously and independently (as part of the basic package) from each other, the group of products is one product, which means that the packet activity is another (a control algorithm).
Аура wrote:
Андрей ВН wrote:if less than 4 combine (2 or 3 )which properties are from the Association
All depends on the operator, but in General, if the operator has no overload from 2-3 products, the group is better not to combine.
Excuse me, I don't understand this matter :oops: .
Now I'm owner of a "Master" pendant but early I will receive other 2 pendants ("Armor" and ""the Microcosm").

Please, someone could explain me in english?
Thank you very much.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 01, 2015 22:30

You can group as you wish.
After group - you can take only 1 pendant with you. It will combine properties from all others from group, but it will be less effective than 3 individual pendants.
Othercase you need to take all your pendants. In this case they will be more powerful/effective.
If the power/effectiveness is too much for you (on your opinion) - it is recommended to group pendants.
If you have 4 or more pendants - it is recommended to group pendants.
If you have 3 or less pendants - it is recommended not to group pendants.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:19

You fail to register. If I enter the name and password from the forum writes that not the correct name and password if you are registered again with the new name and your E. mail address it says not a valid name and email, what I do wrong?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 02, 2015 13:44

Корвин wrote:you fail to register. If I enter the name and password from the forum writes that not the correct name and password if you are registered again with the new name and your E. mail address it says not a valid name and email, what I do wrong?
Try the user name in English letters.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 02, 2015 13:53

Корвин wrote:you fail to register. If I enter the name and password from the forum writes that not the correct name and password if you are registered again with the new name and your E. mail address it says not a valid name and email, what I do wrong?
Please write reg. data (possible in PM)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jul 02, 2015 18:40

Аура wrote:
Please write reg. data (possible in PM)
Signed up, thanks for the advice andreyko wrote the name in English letters

ММ

Re: Automatic shift program modes neocolonial

Post by ММ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06

What does the binding of the product? What to write in a string? Why does everything have to be so complicated for users? Just want to switch the pendant mode power.And you.

АЛЕКСЕЙ ЕРШОВ

Post by АЛЕКСЕЙ ЕРШОВ » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42

and to register The Username "ERSHOV ALEKSEY" is not valid - what does that mean ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:12

ALEXEY ERSHOVtry to use English letters.

АЛЕКСЕЙ ЕРШОВ

Post by АЛЕКСЕЙ ЕРШОВ » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:58

ALEKSEY scored for registration and the password is also in English and the mail in English --- the same message is issued.