Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
арим
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by арим » Fri Aug 26, 2016 22:53

The same felt from the very beginning of wearing neocolony (also armor). Irritation,to some extent, aggression even,and then changes reality.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Aug 27, 2016 20:57

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Rather, flowed from him and You. Apparently You used awareness.
Perhaps from him because I held another conversation with him, and the lawyer said he have dispossessed people of their legal norms , thereby hinting of far to do that to me,after this conversation, I have a headache,people pros their dealings, I feel,but then the next day, I condition as nothing had happened,spokuha)).
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Nov 23, 2016 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Aug 27, 2016 21:44

мимоходом wrote:the main thing is not to peresopnitsa and start to feel what flowed, what quality. And then suddenly you Wake up umbrella )))
What immediately comes to mind is to redirect or spread apart as parts to use to build a new,deactivated,other options are possible, there is always time to think, we have to work Drugova there is no choice, when I attended school in grade 5,my older brother bought a book on hypnosis and practiced off thoughts,practice was next,quickly jump from one thought to another, thereby narrowing the field of thought,due to this restriction, constriction(quick leap from one thought to another) the idea decreases and eventually disappears to no power,but after some time he began to feel emotions of her energy,emotions will be more difficult ,as they are harder to handle,as this tool (how to strengthen,turn down,turn off,turn?), the emotion requires management techniques that are a mystery to me is not clear,for example how to transmit what I lived was a priority and what should be (the type of absolute anger)and how to incorporate emotion to generate internal forces that would enter into an altered state at the time of the battle,technology in the ancient martial arts, when man turns into beast for a while, in the eyes turns on the picture is like in slow motion.The teachers at the school do the teaching methods of the type to shame,awakening the conscience. And how to do it without contact?I suspect after 20 years,that chaos of thoughts needs to be active in the frame of the TV,walked up to him turned and looked at the programs through the console ,fucked, watched the news,listened to the speech of the President, publicity,turned off .

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 30, 2016 19:20

Гуфест wrote:.....after some time he began to feel emotions of her energy,emotions will be more difficult ,as they are harder to handle,as this tool (how to strengthen,turn down,turn off,turn?), the emotion requires management techniques that are a mystery to me is not clear,for example how to transmit what I lived was a priority and what should be (the type of absolute anger)and how to incorporate emotion to generate internal forces that would enter into an altered state at the time of the battle,technology in the ancient martial arts....
it is necessary to begin every work out ,remember her anchor, I need to evoke emotion, but it is what you need????)))And remove the same Makarov, first on the way to catch her, to cut a lift of energy in the post-ie cut off at the beginning and abruptly switch to another, at least the idea...and then itself so it works-practice makes anchors. Don't like something-lifted emotion-you can define it and then translate attention or thought to another....and it is possible to develop. But if you don't really need this emotion ...then abruptly stop in the other direction to think)))the Main thing is to track it in time. For this practice should be - the feel of the body ,at least at the level of emotions , if not all threads. Although...the flow of energy and emotion can be called , she moves-raises the flow of charge up...the Way practices give a good anchor

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Sep 18, 2016 20:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Гуфест wrote:.....after some time he began to feel emotions of her energy,emotions will be more difficult ,as they are harder to handle,as this tool (how to strengthen,turn down,turn off,turn?), the emotion requires management techniques that are a mystery to me is not clear,for example how to transmit what I lived was a priority and what should be (the type of absolute anger)and how to incorporate emotion to generate internal forces that would enter into an altered state at the time of the battle,technology in the ancient martial arts....
it is necessary to begin every work out ,remember her anchor, I need to evoke emotion, but it is what you need????)))And remove the same Makarov, first on the way to catch her, to cut a lift of energy in the post-ie cut off at the beginning and abruptly switch to another, at least the idea...and then itself so it works-practice makes anchors. Don't like something-lifted emotion-you can define it and then translate attention or thought to another....and it is possible to develop. But if you don't really need this emotion ...then abruptly stop in the other direction to think)))the Main thing is to track it in time. For this practice should be - the feel of the body ,at least at the level of emotions , if not all threads. Although...the flow of energy and emotion can be called , she moves-raises the flow of charge up...the Way practices give a good anchor
Thank you Lily for the technique,easy to understand,use helps.))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 03, 2017 23:05

Disguise the work is great,the Director hired contractors for construction work,left me the ability to control the process, which is very independent.Before I was asked to organize,now asks others,relationship with management better.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Mar 05, 2017 17:15

armor does its job ,periodically you feel like you are under an umbrella ,all around hooked and soaked ,and I came out unscathed
make the software immune system ,helps to navigate the world of information in General .often feel program the shield when the body for no apparent reason from a relaxed state goes into a defensive stance ,while feeling a strong energy compaction in the area of the head and chest ,it is often beaten .once at that very moment the head was bad ..looks up to me to press )
armor is necessary for all

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Mon Mar 06, 2017 16:03

Yes, armor is necessary at work, performs its functions at 100% of the declared on the website, I can recommend it to Corsair and master

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:57

Today depart from the flea market to the car in front of me stood a van my friend has blocked my movement,I tried to go round the side,there was a gap,only began to overtake it again drove two feet and stood up,making it impossible for me to overtake him,in front of machinery was not and he did not interfere,I did not find out and claim he was a good man,I know him,waited for when he would go.After a while he went,I drove about three kilometers in front to the oncoming lane flew what car in the BMW jeep and faced they are,well, no one was hurt from the people.
My friend the Glory that the minibus would not let me forward that there he had not known the call on my cell, I would recommend a car or something like that just picture in my head appeared.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:02

With Armor good motorist on the road :) the most important thing is not to agressirovat, because aggression is multiplied and returned immediately due to some unpleasant situations on the road. So with the Armor learned on the road everything that happens is accepted as a given, it is neither good nor bad, but simply is. When you do not give any reaction on the road, all built of course....and traffic fast..and the drivers are polite and...anyway...all happy.. I Feel protected, like leads... Notice that often the movement channel is opened to traffic, all stand in rows, and my rides)))

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Apr 14, 2017 19:53

ИгорьЯ wrote: Can the pendant, protecting the operator from harm the attacker ? Generally can be theoretically such a situation ? It's important to me.
There's absolutely NO

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Apr 15, 2017 18:35

Harm-the return of attacking possible nookular tool,the operator makes the making if you up to the pendant could do similar.But the armor is under attack not sharpened,may be wrong,little use.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 16, 2017 20:56

Absolutely NOT
That's bad,it upsets the balance of the movement of energies,the energy needs to work,not to blur and to fade fixed frequencies and no matter good or evil.The best defense is attack,to use the energy who are rushing to break-run into the modern world with the values of consumption armed with Nlpi,psychoanalysis,hypnosis and other aggressive information methods working on the principle try to digest a little-add another until savonesi.Nookular armor is heavy armor,in the sense a lot of prorabotat and when it will end is unknown,so it is without him.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Apr 17, 2017 14:00

[Igor wrote(a):Can the pendant, protecting the operator from harm the attacker ? Generally can be theoretically such a situation ? It's important to me
Артфан wrote:Absolutely NO
That may be Absolutely in this world :?
Again, is to think about intentions, what is it So deep?))) Whether you are in need of protection to see the need of attack? Then, in the event of an attack on the offender, it will be difficult, I think, to understand ...pendant Armor so it worked or something else?
And in my experience have noticed, the pendant Armor like that especially careful working with aggressive energy, it is as if transformerait and dissolves, absorbs what...
for more aggressive goals better programs 2 level, there are more possibilities for active action :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 17, 2017 14:19

Артфан wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote: Can the pendant, protecting the operator from harm the attacker ? Generally can be theoretically such a situation ? It's important to me.
There's absolutely NO
Here the question is incorrect. Pendant can not be anyone to protect or to harm. The question “can the program neocolony to do something” correctly set “is there in the Universe someone or something” and then many questions will disappear by themselves. Software package Armor is a natural defense of the person, which in theory under ideal conditions must exist for everyone. Another thing is that there is a real situation and a manifestation of the natural protection of the surrounding normally are perceived as a miracle. For example, if people have no pain and virtually immune to parasitic software products, which is manifested as viruses, in an environment close acquaintances immediately triggered a wave of questioning, and eager to learn the “magic recipe”. But the point is that if susceptibility to viral infections is caused by the physical layer, airborne, and people other than on a physical level – to walk in a gauze mask and eat but defense is not, so a software immune system is almost not working. The distribution of parasitic forms, in particular viruses, also have energy-terms and distribution on the physical level – this is an additional possibility, a signal that all naturalnych lit the “green light”. Our perception of the possibility-impossibility of the situation and the corresponding acceptability-unacceptability own thoughts, behaviors, actions that variantoj line is a flashlight that can see the potential in the world built variant of the line. If the potential behaviors there is a model “I was near sick with a virus, so I can get sick/just get sick” (this is depending on the depth of penetration of the path), then, of course, sick. The mechanism is not that people thoughts something there attracted, and in the presence of anxiety/excitement/fear that, if viewed from the position of EN. level, puts a hole in EN. the body, through which it is possible to connect the parasitic forms. And here is the physical level arbidola really the last Bastion. It is a question of who controls the "flashlight". If fear controls the person in a dark room will always highlight the source of danger.

All this as an example of the impact of parasitic forms, a clear example of the mechanism is the same for all impacts. It is easy to keep track of what these “trevorc” people continually starts/allows a huge number. Therefore, pugalok modern InfoSpace mass. In the example, if the person using the laws of Coulomb, removes potential “trevose” and sick, this pendant protected? Or is it the man himself defended? Therefore I say that the question itself is not entirely correct.

Specifically about return feedback to the source, the only natural defense mechanism that can harm the source of this mirrored protection. Stress is a natural protective. Some retaliatory attack on the level of firmware running, a software resource of the pendant here there is nothing :? The essence of mirroring is not that any impact back to its source, and to create smooth mirror reflective surface. So some have returned, others not.<

Алиса Браун

Nookular armor, inflammation on the skin when worn on the neck, on the arm

Post by Алиса Браун » Sat May 27, 2017 20:41

Hello! Approximately 1.5 months wear nookular Armor. Wore first on the neck, after about a week on the chest began herpes. Only where nookular in contact with the skin, and dressed on hand on the bracelet, the situation is repeated on the hand at the wrist. Changed for another - the same Istria. The pills for Herpes can help me, but I would like to understand the cause of this reaction. There were such cases. While I taped the back of the pendant with duct tape, but it didn't help, still starts on the cold sores. Thanks for the feedback, information

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 25, 2017 18:59

May you have the body has not learned to produce antibodies,and therefore the reaction is in General it's not bad when something climbs out,it's better than staying sores inside,can be worn intermittently and at a low level,as all is healed again to dress and so a few times,the interval of the disease should eventually decrease and fade away.

Шура

Post by Шура » Thu Jun 14, 2018 21:27

Yesterday around 12 in the afternoon came the pendants (Armor and horn of Plenty), plus club card. All were in auto mode, the map is 17 hours (13 Jun) is in the active mode and the cornucopia from last night is in the medium. Dressed, went to work, in principle, nothing extraordinary happens, but I immediately realized that magic and miracles do not will need to work (but don't).
Before bed (around 23.30) put the card under the second small pillow, it's right on the edge and I never lie with their heads and the two pendants. Went to sleep at 3 am Wake up to the fact that the head is heavy and still sore and heavy (as before sleep, when the map switched in the evening), and the whole body is relaxed, especially in the lower part (legs, groin, etc.), but through much rested and relaxed body felt a pinpoint pain in the hips and joints (I have osteoarthritis 1st degree of the hip joints). Don't understand why this effect occurred in the body, maybe someone will be able to tell? I had only in rare and unique cases (especially in childhood I remember this feeling well-rested). And when I woke up, my head was lying straight with the edge of the pillow a little, which never slept, under it was a card. As if pulled)))

And here today on the behavior and communication with acquaintances and colleagues at work, I noticed that it became a little calm. Notice how people start a conversation with negativity or aggression, if anything a bit not like and indeed usually do when they ask us something or just talk) In General it is too early to speak about the active and actual changes, because I do not fully understand whether something cardinally to change or not. Less afraid of the way it was.

What I don't understand is nookular Cornucopia. How does it even work, what should I do to display themselves on material values and more. As this pendant generally shows itself in the material world as a tool. Same thing about the club card. Do not understand how it helps. Although the Pro U system read actively.

Maybe someone had the experience and have something to offer me or add. Thank you for listening.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 19, 2018 20:53

Shurathis issue can be attributed not to the lack of understanding of how to operate specific pendants, and how to manifest energy into the physical level at all.
Registering the mental effects of feeling of confidence and peace of mind and physical sensations in the hips and joints, and not expecting that usual going to work from home, your head will fall down a huge bag full of money, what do you expect from:
Шура wrote:What I don't understand is nookular Cornucopia. How does it even work, what should I do to display themselves on material values and more. As this pendant generally shows itself in the material world as a tool. Same thing about the club card. Do not understand how it helps. Although the Pro U system read actively.

Maybe someone had the experience and have something to offer me or add. Thank you for listening.
The sense of material wealth and stability associated with the energies of Earth, on the physical level may be felt and recognised for foot, knee and thigh, to emerge muscle spasms in this area, the feeling of immersion, vliyania, immobility, feelings of support and resistance, poor condition can be painful in these areas, on the physical level, sleepiness and increased appetite and effect on digestion, on the mental level there may be a desire to regain energy, rest or activity, depending on the state of energy, confidence, thoroughness, energy seal lower parts of the cocoon, can be activated study units, the expansion of the energy body, the design of the bottom nodes, the activation of rear the long informational fibers.

Шура

Post by Шура » Thu Jun 21, 2018 16:35

Аура wrote:Shurathis issue can be attributed not to the lack of understanding of how to operate specific pendants, and how to manifest energy into the physical level at all.
And how manifest energy level for the physical in General? What do you mean by the energy-level? Here you operate with words and are difficult to understand the proposals as policy. They also talk a lot of incomprehensible words and Fig understand what I said.
Can you at least for a newbie to explain (though I know you owe nothing to anyone, as a person, but as a developer from whom I bought the tool you are obliged to provide technical documents and how to apply. Even descriptions of the programs of this pendant is not and how they manifest themselves)).
Аура wrote:you going to drop a huge bag full of money, what do you expect from:
And that's not entirely true ( I read a lot of topics in this forum and know what I need to work on yourself and pendants, but all the answers ephemeridae, nobody writes exactly the practices that engaged). Here's an example using Reiki I can achieve the result of working with the pendants? And anyway, I just want to see the full description of Cornucopia and how these programs work with the examples in practice, you can perfectly explain and describe. Isn't 1000R is should be at least some instruction and information, and it is not, at least in the PM.

You wrote: 1. seal lower parts of the cocoon that cocoon? what lower sphere? Where I can read?
2. can be activated study blocks - what blocks and how this study aktiviziruyutsya?
3. the expansion of the energy body - what do you mean extension? What is meant by energy?
4. study of the lower nodes - what is processing? any lower nodes? Nodes of the physical or subtle?
5. activation back the long informational fibers is generally what? I do not understand?

I know only one wisdom, than things easier, the more likely it is that the truth, and the truth. And everything is some complex terms are operating and do not explain. Tell me though, what literature I read the forum here (blocks, cocoons, nodes, Energeticheskie, astral, mental, many things can be written)?
Thank you for understanding, I hope to answer me more specifically and more in simple language and will give a description of the programs of RI with examples. I'll be sooooo grateful to You for the help!<

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jun 21, 2018 18:39

Шура wrote: I felt a pinpoint pain in the hips and joints (I have osteoarthritis 1st degree of the hip joints). Don't understand why this effect occurred in the body, maybe someone will be able to tell?
This is manifested from the energy-body /of Your/ on the physical body /Your system /Your, too/., They are based in Your seven subtle bodies, and there is a form Your diseases on the physical body. I'm answering Your post from the 21st of June. Instead of the Aura and the most simple language. And energy level is manifested at the physical level. I hope You understand... the other questions can also be answer, although I am the same shit as You and I about the same the ice of misunderstanding as YOU.

Шура

Post by Шура » Thu Jun 21, 2018 19:19

Артфан wrote:
Шура wrote: I felt a pinpoint pain in the hips and joints (I have osteoarthritis 1st degree of the hip joints). Don't understand why this effect occurred in the body, maybe someone will be able to tell?
This is manifested from the energy-body /of Your/ on the physical body /Your system /Your, too/., They are based in Your seven subtle bodies, and there is a form Your diseases on the physical body. I'm answering Your post from the 21st of June. Instead of the Aura and the most simple language. And energy level is manifested at the physical level. I hope You understand... the other questions can also be answer, although I am the same shit as You and I about the same the ice of misunderstanding as YOU.
Thank you for your answer. And what literature you study, what practice? But what actually is energy level? What is this energy and what and how the pendant communicates via energy-level? Some new way opens and you can understand by intuition, what could be the reason for the same diseases, n-R. I understand correctly?
PS. Such feelings I had a year ago, and two, to purchase the pendants and generally I even on this forum and the website didn't know)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:51

Шура wrote: And what literature you study, what practice?
Thank you for your restraint. On the subject of Your issues You need to read, re-read ALL the posts a respectable Aura in all its forums. Collect ALL scans from her positions in the same folder that constantly spin in my head this info from the resulting porridge will start to show the structure of Your knowledge about YOURSELF, physical body and Your SUBTLE BODIES, the totality of which is Your energy Body that exists in the energy-informational layer of the Universe. Success.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:16

Шура wrote: I know only one wisdom, than things easier, the more likely it is that the truth, and the truth.
Shura, the concept of "truth" and "truth" is inherently beautiful, but they limit understanding. But in terms of the information they just murderous. Information is not the ultimate "truth", it is revealed gradually, depending on the level of understanding of a particular person. At each new level of understanding deepened, and the things that always seemed impossibly complex, gradually becoming easy and affordable, then elementary, and one day - so outdated that I have to give them up.
If things are simple and clear, it doesn't mean their perfect truth, that means they are completely accessible to Your level of understanding.
Шура wrote:And what literature you study, what practice?
Join Artfan about the importance of the posts of the Aura, and read the literature that You understood, or not understood a little,
the topics You have outlined for yourself.
Шура wrote: 1. seal lower parts of the cocoon that cocoon? what lower sphere? Where I can read?
2. can be activated study blocks - what blocks and how this study aktiviziruyutsya?
3. the expansion of the energy body - what do you mean extension? What is meant by energy?
4. study of the lower nodes - what is processing? any lower nodes? Nodes of the physical or subtle?
5. activation back the long informational fibers is generally what? I do not understand?
Information on the Internet a lot. Choose the one that You interesting, in that "echoes" the heart.

Шура

Post by Шура » Fri Jun 22, 2018 19:03

Thank you guys for the answers.
But a description of the programming pendant RI hope to get from the developers.