Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 24, 2018 20:50

It is necessary to immediately understand the work of the forum and answers here. Not quite right to consider this as the format of the operator's question, the answer of the developer. The products themselves give a more clear and powerful answers than the developers, and if a person is looking for the answer of the developer, it may be different reasons. As previously explained, it is impossible here to reduce to a common reference, to which any operator has access at any time. I'm not a walking storehouse of knowledge of energy-informational nature, which anyone can join if you wish. Sometimes I just perform the function of a universal BRM :)
Шура wrote:I know only one wisdom, than things easier, the more likely it is that the truth, and the truth. And everything is some complex terms are operating and do not explain.
Great :) Then absorb the Truth and the Truth is simple and without complex terms. So far, except the desire to feed your ego in the form of demands personal attention of the developer, nothing. I could now start the long and detailed reply to each question, if the function was different from that described above. You gave a lot of detailed and competent answers, but You need not they, personally, attention and energy. A little earlier took over the Cornucopia, even though he started according to the above-described work, so if you can (which of course is unlikely) to keep the naturally occurring wave of indignation and anger from my response, it is better to begin study with other products. Somehow, when I want the simple truth, and the truth :) :)

Шура

Post by Шура » Sat Jun 30, 2018 22:16

It's not a pendant that effect, I always ask a lot of questions and hard-nosed and I'm not small, to the attention of the forum created for dialogue and including, to ask questions. :)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Jul 01, 2018 14:08

Шура wrote:It's not a pendant that effect, I always ask a lot of questions and hard-nosed and I'm not small, to the attention of the forum created for dialogue and including, to ask questions.
Certainly not the pendant. Your Ego is wanting,ALL at ONCE,, . And the main way that You described. Otherwise you will not understand what to do, where to go. You bought a product super complicated and require simple words to describe its effect on You. But RI with each user works individually,in their own way. Well, who is able

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:52

Артфан wrote: You bought a product super complicated and require simple words to describe its effect on You.
Overall, the creation of a certain theoretical Glossary about the use of products SAM pondered. Not planned, but was considered :) Yes, there is a common theoretical base, such as what is GEIP, domain, EOM, space, rytmeposten, frequency, space, etc. on the other hand, there is a clear understanding that the development of a software process in a theoretical base is just the law of conservation of energy always reduces the chances of its actual practical application. That's why I spend a lot of their personal energy by connecting to HEIP each answer on the forum, so as many can see my answers to the same questions from different users are different. Shura and many others probably or probably not quite understand the value of the lack of dry ready theoretical answers to the questions. Like "how does the pendant horn of plenty?" - "so-and-so works...will do action A and get result B". Yes, you can admit dissatisfaction and the dissatisfaction of some users by content and/or number of responses. Nobody thought that it is not a coincidence? It is not from the desire not to answer or to attend the forum?
I'll start again with a brain :) The brain is lazy. It will be carried out on any tricks, internal and external, not to work. We want ready-made algorithms and ready-made answers. They say, write an algorithm what to do and I'll do it. You can recognize that wherever there are ready algorithms, there is no brain. All try to learn from the experience of ready-made algorithms. But here we must think and consider the factors that the algorithm exist in certain settings and a certain space, and other and other parameters (frequency or retroprosthetic) may be non-functional. Worthless. So the best way is to accept the communication on this forum or at least this thread as the setting.
Let me explain :) The setting in terms of contact energies. Setting for something can be perceived as contact energies. A possible contact energies (integration) you need to develop the skill of integration. To explain this skill, refer to the electromagnetic phenomena and the concept of magnetism. From a programmatic point of view, electromagnetism is a physical manifestation of the software level. The manifestation as a reflection. How was the analogy above - there is, for example, water and its inhabitants, and airspace. The ripples on the water (but the way Tesla has so many analogies work ether for clarity, were done on the processes in the water...essential rings it is 100% water understood) reflects the movement of air masses, but the phenomenon itself originates in the atmosphere, which is outside the space of knowledge ...let's say fish, water inhabitants. The fish can see the surface on the water and even have some understanding of this process and even explaining this process, but for fish is limited by the understanding of virtual for her, impossible for her current existence as a result of the perception of the current space - water.
Most interesting is that even if our "fish" - the inhabitant of the aquatic environment, would be able to perceive another space with the help of periscope, you would not see the source of vibrations of another dimension. Because even we, the inhabitants of this space, don't see it :) We can see the cause of causes, the pressure difference of different air masses, but there was no one in the weather forecast did not answer about the cause of the pressure difference between the air masses :) In other words, answering the question Shurahere it is important to get to the other in search of answers to their questions, even if it is, and start answering questions yourself.<

Шура

Post by Шура » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:30

That way, if there were more videos like about the program Balance plus, then I would less questions asked, everything is perfectly told and described)
Damn, I didn't write the technical part and the description of the pendant RI.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 14:47

Шура wrote:That way, if there were more videos like about the program Balance plus, then I would less questions asked, everything is perfectly told and described)
Аура wrote:In General, the creation of a certain theoretical Glossary about the use of products SAM pondered. Not planned, but was considered :) Yes, there is a common theoretical base, such as what is GEIP, domain, EOM, space, rytmeposten, frequency, space, etc. on the other hand, there is a clear understanding that the development of a software process in a theoretical base is just the law of conservation of energy always reduces the chances of its actual practical application.
It happens that we ask the same questions or continue to broadcast the same information after receiving the response. In my opinion, it means that the person did not take the desired frequency, it can not be taken at current settings or do not want to perceive it, because there were other problems than declared. The first shows unwillingness to change, the second operation of the virtual mass parameters, from which there is dependence, the third the need to rethink the forces that make us ask certain questions and their goals.
Шура wrote:Damn, didn't write the technical part and the description of the pendant RI.
The description of the pendant is its "stuffing", the list of specialized programs, access to which is possible using neocolony. Available in the relevant subject. What is meant by "technical part"?