Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
Дмитрий Никитин
Already on sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Dec 27, 2015 16:42

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Package protection from infovisual – “Software immunity”. One of the most important packages, owing to the universal prevalence of infovisual in the modern world.
Is it possible the joint use of the pendant with the programs SOMVI?
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... dio/somvi/ Wouldn't they be perceived by programs as neocolony ipowerus?

Aura
Разработчик

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 29, 2015 15:07

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Good day! You can find the description of the package of Immortality? And in some of the pendants he is or will be?
It is too early :)

Aura
Разработчик

Already on sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 29, 2015 15:08

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:is it Possible sharing of the pendant with the programs SOMVI?
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... dio/somvi/ Wouldn't they be perceived by programs as neocolony ipowerus?
No, it's not the control program of GAAP

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Wed Dec 30, 2015 22:16

Use Armor for 2.5 weeks. Real change. By nature I'm closest to the volcano. Just that - and the splash is such that little nobody seems. This last was once wearing a pendant. And suddenly noticed on day 3 that was much more adequate. Take everything calmly. Ceased to look family and not twitch at work. And this state has become customary. Yesterday I decided to switch to 3. But at the same time to ignite the fire of unnecessary junk. I stand up, pulling the fire( very fire of love), a neighbor with a claim - stake the higher the fence,the wind, the spark, everything lights up. I : go with God, a fire,if I am here,spark me fall, I'm alive))) it Is not out, eyes square. What else?- ask. It - you're standing in the fire!- and went home. Look - really, until prevented burning in the center of the fire came in. Walked away and began to examine myself. The result - no burns, hair and eyebrows intact and synthetic jacket, no Pozega. And at first I thought the subjectivity of my perception.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:53

Лапа wrote: go with God, a fire,if I am here,spark me fall, I'm alive))) it Is not out, eyes square. What else?- ask. It - you're standing in the fire!-
Somehow recently watched.. Game of Thrones..There is a heroine one.. the mother of Dragons daenerys Stormborn.. about the fire put some passes together. A serious woman is. But if You. standing in the fire said, would be that the neighbor just: go with God.. nothing is explained about the spark..can you imagine what the rumors about You would go to those places where it happened..)))

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:02

Rumors and go after every public Saturdays light a fire from wet wood or grass...this is what I understand: Armor reduced my emotional explosiveness, considering it kamonpatana. It makes you wonder! And here is a question for the creators of Neocolony I have. Like somewhere in the descriptions I read that wearing the pendant does not interfere with classroom practices: energy, meditation etc. I Have( before the fire) there was an incident during the meditation "cleansing Fire"- part of the pendant, after meditation, like worn sandpaper. Meditation is used for cleansing from negative energougolnaya layers. What's with the pendant? He was caught by the mental? And another question: Nookular can select" relax"? I now feel alive, relax.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:22

Fire cleaning it is not meditation, and controlled the emotional storm or controlled strong excitation (in any reading), I think so

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:27

мимоходом wrote:I think so
So you will continue to think-rant, I guess, at least not potestiruyu actually do something with technology SEM. With real reviews. Otherwise, trolling. It is necessary to You? In all areas - I'm on the trolling /well, if the administration does not adopt the measures that I, personally, just throw it, it would seem superuspeshnogo before arrival in passing and some other guys of the resource/.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sat Jan 02, 2016 13:28, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:33

Achim, that is, if you bought something - you can write, and if you did not buy anything? Interesting idea ))
Particularly amusing that you complain.
well, if the administration does not adopt the measures that I, personally, just throw it, it would seem superuspeshnogo before arrival in passing and some other guys of the resource/.
Oh, combat magic, it will be interesting to watch. Or maybe the magic curse, voodoo is there for example (though like parts of my body you don't)? But just on the topic of armor ))
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:40

мимоходом wrote:Oh, combat magic, it will be interesting to watch. Or maybe the magic curse, voodoo is there for example?
no, I'm not interested, it can be considered, if so, what You have won. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:43

Well, the purpose of your threats is what? Anyway I would write to the PM. So the forum since the days of the ancient Greeks, the place to discuss it. Certainly in antiquity the forums have often discussed topic, and sometimes passed into a fight... But in PM it is correct. And here is the public show-off, the threat of some kind, and then "not interested"... This is the way unexamined aspect of the Corsair )) Where do you have it?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:48

мимоходом wrote:... This is the way unexamined aspect of the Corsair )) Where do you have it?
And You have worked all aspects of the Corsair? Fatigue what is after talking with these people /almost the entire chat took/. :? Thank you for understanding.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:51

There probably talking about the fact that the Corsair back does not ))) On Board the ship so to Board. Said act. But otherwise babbler who turns out...
Well, or if it was spoken rashly, without thinking... So this is the aspect of consciousness, perhaps the pendant of a Mental fit. First think, then write. Statement of purpose - it is primary to translate the energy into words, and that so random is what you will say in the hearts... And the heart it machine wear

PS here still surprised how is the meditation "cleansing fire" pendant Armor. Like a claim to me, not to discuss the practice of fire cleaning without pendant...

P. P. S Oh, I see after a dozen readings, you'll drop the forum, not me. Generally, there is a google translate - it translates more or less normal, I recommend

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Sat Jan 02, 2016 16:00

Hello?! The developers? Anybody heard? I actually about the properties of the pendant. "Fire cleansing" is a meditation on the mantras of the fire and visualize the pillar of fire( the emotion is not there, neither at the beginning nor in the process of vibration and have their clean). Techniques working with emotion do not know. But I have a friend. The subjective perception of pendants, this one. Objective to work with them is another. I'm not criticizing pendant, or its developers. I'm on the other: actions and properties. Fire cleaning has nothing to do with Armor, I just never shot it( no contraindications for classes practices is not in the description) is Possible without a tip.storm to know what pendants are compatible with what is not? How to interact with the Parlor, BJ, artifacts, or amulets are not of your production? There is another positive quality of the Armor - I repair, the amount of coloring is large and speed too. The whole family got food poisoning, I don't, although I was painting and I inhaled heartily. So there is one observation: you can't do in the Pendant and what and how it communicates?

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Sun Jan 03, 2016 0:24

I'll try again))) the Developers will not crash programs or complete their destruction while working with high and low frequency channels( I cosmoenerget and Reiki) And a lot of that work. Or you don't know and this is my personal experience? The pendant, as I read on the forum should be worn without removing.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Jan 03, 2016 0:36

Pendants work with all your techniques as integral parts of your field there are no contraindications say they dock your practices their actions among themselves it is expected that as a result of your cleaning have changed your vibrations to the state of the body and as a consequence biochemistry, from what he could become cloudy and change the color of the metal parts especially if it is close to the body it has been discussed many times, I have one of the pendants like the magic was. not seen contraindications confrontations at work. with any other artifacts for it is part of your in-field

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Sun Jan 03, 2016 19:00

Corwin, thanks for the reply! Probably Yes, due to biochemistry. The pendant dimmed the face, from the edges of almost a third on the right and left( I saw that it was turned her to the body).)))

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Tue Jan 05, 2016 23:24

What is the reason that the passage of the frame to the station frame reacts to the signal? Pass the frame - double the signal( I have 2 pendant). Of course all laid out, took photos( not yet removed the pendants, the signal was). I laughed. Checked a couple of times on this( "and you, go"). And when the same story... Why does the frame as a weapon?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07

Went through the frame at the airport, the pendant is not removed, the frame is not food (I was only Armor).

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:08

Maybe such a reaction only on the train.d.stations? I often go there, but never squeaked frame( though all trinkets vesica). At the end of the month specially winded Sheremetyevo to check. And there are more stations, experiment all you like.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:22

paw
Apparently in coulombs real media which can vzaimodeistvuet with the surrounding electromagnetic fields

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jan 11, 2016 18:41

He flew with the pendants during the examination did not take off any incidents in the metro as everything is fine.Although the courier Asian with one of the pendants in the subway when he was carrying me stopped. I think the question is Peeps in this framework always something more and the question is who the staff noticed. This time at the airport the staff was not interested in the pendants hanging on me and two stone ball in the pocket, show it for what it is - for the development of hands was surprised to say so is the same in childhood, you need to do, what type not enough

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Aug 26, 2016 16:48

Bought nookular Armor and the Corsair a week ago , in the office,came home,activated on the site ,put it in a medium,after ten minutes,disconnected emotions,a state of complete peace and not of vozbudimosti,as I understand now this is the state standard which will come through the work with the pendant he showed me a model of behavior.Further modes,it will be good to do the function for day / night automatic mode that would not go to the site , for example in a dream you can do auto mode so how to sleep ahota! I understand powere can live a normal life without a dream? in the morning you can set the maximum power. Began to experiment with the auto works well,after an overload of energy on powere,auto-align and all is good.Noticed such a thing,it is better to break with the excitation waves with the help of control modes and an overabundance of energy(shaking the body), quickly goes off when turned up a topic,for example,are real estate house burned down in another city,for more than 15 years can not sell this candle with land,recently calling the lawyer of the new owner and offers money,oferit he still wants everything for nothing,these juristovski overtake,procarbazine,libel hopelessness, stories about the over-saturation of the market and other husk took very calmly,remember that before the conversation before the call I was shaking as I was on powere,a lawyer in the conversation from a calm rhythm have moved on irritable tone,that I became more relaxed even as I smiled at them,shaking passed,the feeling that the energy flowed from me to him the theme working!,that's the day on powere and not shaking after this incident,I think is an abrupt accumulation-discharge,the accumulation-discharge,cool when it all works harmoniously.It will be interesting to see the end result of this story.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Aug 26, 2016 18:44

Гуфест wrote:lawyer in conversation from a calm rhythm have moved on irritable tone,that I became more relaxed even as I smiled at them,shaking passed,the feeling that the energy flowed from me to him
Rather, flowed from him and You. Apparently You used awareness.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 18:58

the main thing is not to peresopnitsa and start to feel what flowed, what quality. And then suddenly you Wake up umbrella )))