Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:24

ОльгаВВ wrote:How do you think is it possible these sequences to spread or is it just me, was it?
Ахим wrote:So from my point of view - neither to record nor to speak is not necessary, especially in a dream.. But that's my point - it is for this reason, this stage of development I your code for the individual energy-channel do not want to know..
just because serious stuff is nothing to sneeze at, similar tools are given power to those who can use and most importantly will use .... so do not frighten the person :) for starters, a loved one or someone you trust can give

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:25

мимоходом wrote:Yin figures, little erotic :?
uncle Freud once again turned over in his grave .... :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:53

it is unlikely. Everything in this world flows from the sexual transformed anyway.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 08, 2015 15:44

НВП wrote:To the bandana want to buy the Armor I understood Correctly that bandana protects from electromagnetic radiation, and pendant of energy effects ? Thank you to those who are not too lazy to answer :)
Apart from the fact that the concept of "energy impact" is highly speculative, really. All is energy and all the impact energy of the impact. Neocolony work at the program level, bandana - level electromagnetic radiation. My opinion - these two things complement each other.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 08, 2015 16:17

Regarding numbers, there's another book Grabovoi "Restoration of human organism by concentration on numbers".
Seven-digit codes for concentration. http://www.koob.ru/grabovoi_g_p/vosstan ... _organizma

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 08, 2015 21:59

мимоходом wrote:this is unlikely. Everything in this world flows from the sexual transformed anyway.
you are right. only sexual energy,and if we determine in day-to-day motives of sexual -- Freud in the coffin to spin will be :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:27

And for that you need to limit myself, taking one of perception and rejecting the other? Than one worse than the other kind.

Trio 3 - the female breast. And in another perception of the Trinity. When the three of them in harmony is the highest sexual merger.

Eight 8 - female buttocks. In another perception octal (loop-like) nature of the flow of energy in man, which is a so-called 8 chakra.

Well, what women's Breasts and buttocks worse metaphysical perception?

НВП

Post by НВП » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:52

мимоходом wrote:Well, what women's Breasts and buttocks worse metaphysical perception?
:ay In passing, as always, the rights :) For me, it is even better :D

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 15:10

Thank you all for the advice. To lay out the sequence here still don't. Tried on friend. She works too!! Only she didn't speak (so long says can't remember), and recorded on a piece of paper and carried in his pocket. Friend says immediately improved the mood, and the autumn depresnjak and all that .... and she noticed that the incoming sequence is not the normal set of numbers that have repetitive patterns. Something like the famous joke:

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:28

ОльгаВВ wrote:something like the famous joke:
and unknown to me was this funny)) interesting. thank you)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 14, 2015 16:38

And I got the other day was a joke at life)) is a Neighbor on the floor, a horrible I must say vile aunt, with whom we have well very strained relationship and we almost never talk, a hundred times a night has gone. For salt, for sugar, for a can opener, just a joke)) And the last time I went to tell you how I well my common corridor)) probably, my pendants have an effect on, a Mental or Intuition))) Although at that moment I was in the Armor

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Oct 17, 2015 13:21

Доктор М wrote: probably my pendants it is affected by, Mental or Intuition))) Although at that moment I was in the Armor
affect not pendants, influence you and perhaps you yourself were the aggression is not explicit in relation to the neighbor and pendants it was removed

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Sun Oct 18, 2015 20:07

Radanov, Yes, you're probably right. Of course, some negative, though not clear, my response to the neighbor was. I did notice that he became more tolerant and benevolence to the people, and in return, receive the same benevolence. And so, it would seem , what a trifle, just kind of smiling to turn to him, and as it turned out it takes multiple domestic problems)))) In the store stopped to be rude))) In the field of life took the order without payment \ when you receive to pay\ although I do not)) a Courier delivered the order , and I didn't have enough money, believed, reported, have agreed that I am on the phone he'll text. Yes and many of these situations, just not listed. I have a straight inner feeling arose that with the pendants, the World has become kinder to me ))))

гостья

Post by гостья » Tue Oct 20, 2015 23:25

please tell me I'm three months become a mother and now very worried about the baby.There is so much negativity from okruzhayuschih and the free and involuntary. I want the armor, it will work for both of us? And is it possible with a baby to use it, I don't know such a small organism already interacts with these programs?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Oct 21, 2015 19:02

Probably not exactly hurt all of us in its self-sustaining (optional) program, and the calmer the mother of the child is better than less virtual programs will be You have the less you treat the child primarily children from their parents receive

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 15:27

Yesterday afternoon, abruptly felt the need to come back from Corsair Armor, and it was a NECESSITY at the level of intuition, but no obvious prerequisites for this was not. In the solar plexus vacuum, moving inexplicable anxiety and restlessness. Attention escalated, even to the passers-by suspiciously looked. The people around weird, dressed weird, weird look at me funny, the weather is strange, the brain reacts inappropriately at all. Reality a blur, I thought maybe I ate something wrong ....or, the employees joked at the coffee something slipped ... the strangeness was amplified until I got home from work.
Regular dialogue with your husband how you doing how was your day answer as usual, and sounds deaf and sound like from behind the glass, his own words are perceived from the outside. The body itself grabbed the Armor and from there out of the solar plexus spreads the flow of heat and relaxation in the body a feeling of strength and movement as if someone was actively cleans. Like sucking it in childhood from cans :) Mood improved I wanted to get rid of something and get cleaned up, started the night General cleaning. Until one night I couldn't sleep this is what happens when the energy drink or coffee at night to drink.
In the morning cut down, fell asleep with the light on and clothes on. Sleep was deep, full passed out, was dreaming, too, something strange but important I continued in the dream.
Of sleep thrown as abruptly as knocked out in sleep as if an electric discharge through the body passed. On the clock 4:44. Energy through the roof, I want to sing (which was half an hour in the shower well that time is), to run, to jump, to soar above the earth, the mood is noticeably upbeat :D The efficiency is so high that over half remade almost all of the things that planned out three days in advance. On whatever you focus all on the shoulder, easy. Colleagues joke in what place I put the battery :) Armor transferred to medium and not removed. On the advice of the Aura wear the pendant on the back, it sometimes seems that the spine of the electric discharges pass. Such is the experience :)<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Oct 23, 2015 17:05

ОльгаВВ wrote:the People around weird, dressed weird, weird look at me funny, the weather is strange, the brain reacts inappropriately at all. Reality blurred
Maybe not in that thread was,it seems Serkin described in the book "Laughter shaman"

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 23, 2015 18:15

гостья wrote:please tell me I'm three months become a mother and now very worried about the baby.There is so much negativity from okruzhayuschih and the free and involuntary. I want the armor, it will work for both of us? And is it possible with a baby to use it, I don't know such a small organism already interacts with these programs?
You probably 35-37 weeks? By this time the child is a fully-formed organism, fully capable of life. While there is still some fine tuning on systems and functions. Agree with Corwin, I think the Pendant does not hurt, and you will have to shield against malware and child. Sorry, clearly lately, especially since the summer of this year, the trend of increasing complications and pathology of the newborn. In any case don't want to scare you everything will be fine, the important thing is that you were calm and confident. But the negative impact of the surrounding world is increasing day by day and there is no arguing. To me, it seems that it would still be nice to buy something from shielding clothes, in my opinion there in the thread was talking about the t-shirts. If there are large size)) Well, or a blanket - a great option! Good luck and the best!!

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 27, 2015 19:23

Pendant Body is given to girls after a stroke. Parents and practitioners in positive \ not from the pendant and from the sharp progress that nobody expected, not that such power, but in its presence))\ the Girl regained consciousness, tries to speak, to move your fingers. For the sake of objectivity to say now that it is only the effect of the pendant can't because all sorts of efforts were spent big, but based on statistics and personal observations, usually the improvement is not so noticeable this very second. God forbid, God forbid!
I wonder today have evolved purely a working situation. Wear the pendants separately, today was the Armor . Summoned to the office of the Deputy heads.doctor. Personality is very unpleasant. A good term now came into use - a Troll. Spitting image. Knows how to pour on you so that won't wash off. And like would not even to you personally, and for no reason, and very civilized))) He told me from the phrase - injection, with collisions, and with the charges. And I like that automatically, without a second thought, pendant in hand picked \ carry over\ and the twist without thinking. Here you can see, I even was frightened for the man. The word open your mouth stuck, eyes bulging, flushed, breath short. well, just a specific "strike." Into the hands took off fast, drank some water, something burchenal and waved his hand - say, go. Did not understand - what was the name of what you wanted? I have only a slight feeling of bewilderment, and what is the void in the region of the solar plexus. But usually, even to shed tears. I now neither a Troll, nor hell, nor any of the Deputy heads. - no one is not terrible))))))

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Nov 03, 2015 23:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Protection from blocking software packages integrated field operator. This protection is stopping the packets, that is, protection from interference in the utility, specifying the cycles of transformations.

12. Protective package from breaking and making changes in the firmware is protection directly from attempts to reprogram the automation operator (the so-called “brainwashing”, etc.)

13. Protective package “Anti-parasite”, protects from connecting to the operator, third-party structures with the aim of connecting to energy supply operator.
Do not quite understand this point: written in the present tense, i.e. the attempt of the energy impact, attacks, etc - triggered protection. And if all this has already happened before the pendant was worn, whether the work programme ( if there is such intention) for purification,liberation from what is already there or pendant will take it as an integral part of the field operator?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:10

The pendant will support Your te if you want to track and to remove the effects of energetic influences on you, you do not need virtual programs it will connect in the program package necessary for your studies

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:52

Корвин wrote:if you want to track and to remove the effects of energetic influences on you, you do not need virtual programs it will connect in the program package necessary for your studies
And if I'm not able to track them if you already have symbiosis with some thread parasites information and energy take for granted and not notice?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 04, 2015 22:47

In this pendant protects from connecting virtuallock now, the path each other, feed off te old new without the old feed will fall off and you to be plus your desire vector to get rid of them. Approximately such a scheme can be

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 07, 2015 0:13

mermaidunder this request it is better to combine Armor with the Microcosm or the Clouds. Computer viruses no one notices, otherwise they would be in SP at all.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Dec 27, 2015 16:12

Аура wrote:the Cloud is the base, is the ability of the operator, as the energy-structure, is movement and movement is the basis of life in General, in this sense, the Cloud is the base for Immortality.
Good day! You can find the description of the package of Immortality? And in some of the pendants he is or will be?