Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
АндрейКо
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jun 30, 2015 14:49

passing and as in your example will work the reception-transmission through the crystal, if it's just break in two?
Faster transfer goes through the crystals, and rfid just the filter for this pendant.(what reminds CDMA :) )
But that's just personal opinion.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 30, 2015 14:57

The principle of operation of BRM (and crystals) I described in the topic Bio-resonance modulators. The principle choice is strictly physical. But the authors did not agree with me, their description of the principle is different.
Do not rule out that I have some principles I do not know and do not claim to know everything. Just trying to explain from the point of view of the principles known.

In any case, it really doesn't matter. Important - there are changes in a person or not. No matter which way.
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Jun 30, 2015 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 15:13

Not easier to the author to ask for comments on the above ?

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 15:21

Interesting, but is it possible to share or may have already conducted some experiments on this pendant ? ie, to create some kind of artificial risk and see how it works.
And another question to the developer. How are You in the process of development saw that Your devices are working or not. i.e. are there any devices for measuring something... or maybe You can see for yourself ? Generally an interesting test methodology. Or just a test group, and the instruments themselves + the software was developed only on theory ?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 30, 2015 17:48

[quote="casually"] Just trying to explain from the point of view of the principles known.

The fact of the matter is that well-known, that is, generally accepted , CUSTOMIZED theorists under practice. You certainly do not doubt that You have a chakra is and the majority of them are not in science (RECOGNIZED) them, too, and in medical school they don't teach that in physics textbooks it is not.(this for example). Enlightenment is what it is - a glitch. Te what happens to You from the point of view of science You will glucide ,so that You rely on Your experience and the advice of knowledgeable people which You mention, or the official science. How to treat the subject of power by Shamans and so forth ,objects , instruments in the hands of the pharaohs? - as the crutches hindering their own development? A case study of the Converter El.MAG radiation GAMMA-7 modern Bazarov began to measure around saying anything he does not neutralize , I saw that geopathic zone it neutralizes(frame check) and the people that I gave him after buying literally fell asleep in his field and I myself am the same its effect is felt at the wheel on a long trip was much easier. So what to do who to believe devices? (despite the fact that clearly all just need to filter).
Last edited by Корвин on Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:03

I don't consider scientific theories. I consider the scientific facts. Science deals with observation and registration of the facts, this is its charm.
I'm not trying to predict something (this is just a theory). And refer to explicitly defined the laws of nature that operate in our time in our area.
You certainly do not doubt that You have a chakra is and the majority of them are not in science (RECOGNIZED) them, too, and in medical school they don't teach that in physics textbooks it is not.(this for example)
The chakras are described in medical textbooks thoroughly and they teach in medical school
Esoteric something called chakras. Endocrinology - glands.
Esoterics call something the flow of energy. Physiology - the flow of lymph.
Esoterics is something called aura. Physics - electromagnetic field resulting from displacement of metal particles in the hemoglobin molecule in our blood

For all the mystical is physical media is a basic hermetic principle of knowing the world (principle of similarity). So it is in practice.
Enlightenment is what it is - a glitch.
It is true that from the point of view of medicine that is hallucinating under the influence of a psychedelic that is produced in the pineal gland and in smaller doses discovered in the intestines and lungs, apparently tolerated by the bloodstream. Known causes of glitches, method, types, and irritated areas of the brain. Also medicine is thoroughly classified the innate gift of a different sort. Did you know for example that some people sniff the letters-some people hear color, some taste of music. People with synesthesia are able to tell what color the letter "a", what flavor is the number "1" as rustling the smell of caramel.
A vision of electromagnetic fields (aura) compared to this trite. Synesthesia is 4% of people (according to other sources 1%). She thoroughly studied medicine. About the synesthesia can be read here
EN/mag/how-to/inspiration-howitworks/206765-synaesthesia">http://www.lookatme.ru/mag/how-to/inspi ... naesthesia

I belong to 4% and "hear", "perceive" emotions. For many people, it's crazy, they don't believe. But medicine(science) knows about it. As does many synesthetes, for example Nabokov and other famous people as P. Verlaine, M. Gorky, B. Pasternak, A. Rimbaud, M. Tsvetaeva, Charles Baudelaire, N. Rimsky-Korsakov, Giuseppe Verdi. Hendricks, E. Munch, V. Mozart
so what do You rely on Your experience and the advice of knowledgeable people which You mention or official science
For science in particular, is one of the necessary tools of understanding the world. And can any real esoteric phenomenon to explain scientifically. At the same time, people in the know, which I mention, give the material in the same section, based on human physiology.
devices in the hands of the pharaohs
Some example?<

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:37

мимоходом wrote:like What?
For example,Ankh, and another,Vajra,

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:44

I described what the Ankh in the theme of the workshop. At the same time, djed and UAS that make sense only in the collection. Prefabricated type of construction is also given.
viewtopic.php?p=133518#p133518

In addition, the theme of the cylinders of the Pharaohs described electrochemical reaction of metals, which are held in the hands of the Pharaohs viewtopic.php?p=136014#p136014

Vajra the Egyptians I have met. If not difficult - show an Egyptian picture of a vajra.

P. S. more on the topic of Ankh
Ankh is a man. Hel - to treat, to heal (from this word comes "gel" and "heal" English)
Ankh-Hel (angel) = man-healer or "healing people". That is, the doctor
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:44, edited 2 times in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:48

Igor
Thanks for the example :)
Generally wearing the pendant, and you running everywhere man, which if that... :)
Just kidding, of course.
Igoriof course, the example was humorous, but with a hint of something that hardly anyone here describe their personal experiences:
- a total experience of all (and each individual) user - test participants, of interest to developers, for obvious reasons
but as the experience of the individual, not the fact that will be useful to those who are just thinking to buy or not a particular nookular if there is no attunement with the product's description and energy emitted by it, but such a person will have their own unique experience when wearing the product, and have not yet received your experience, someone else's unnecessary or even harmful. And when you will get your personal experience, you hardly will have a desire to publish it, because there are one or two "of connoisseurs sealbasher", which salutat 8) or dirtied your comments :evil: the fact that you are valuable in yourself.

But, in all seriousness, I'll tell you what the leastthat has opened up in me:
before 4-5 in the morning to sleep it all, and now I have to go into 2, the morning and Wake up at 5-6 o'clock in the morning, totally sleep, energy and rushing - for me it is a wonderful miracle :? i.e. "Owl" reforged into "Javorova"
See whether to keep this state in the winter :?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:51

мимоходом wrote:For all the mystical is physical media is a basic hermetic principle of knowing the world (principle of similarity). So it is in practice.
you can measure everything if you have it and how to be what these thin izbirateley (official instrument)
no its Not. In my opinion if that is what it is regardless of the device or whose opinion it is . Science collects and analyzes calls glands, and so forth, but Generally does not see, Recognized the science is clear. I know doctors, professors personally who are yogis and seers but lectures in the med.the University they do not read the chakras., in the program there. You can explain any phenomenon only someone personally,maybe I will have a handful of people, and how much quality . Knowledge of individual researchers ,scientists and esoteric they for one can be the official science one mix is probably not worth it. Science is necessary and important just approach her some other needs to be without dogma , personal and political approach.What You write science(medicine) knows knows probably but as it is not officially on the level there is an opinion, there is a gipotiza.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 30, 2015 19:59

All around us is the universe.
Not to say that the part about, and this is true.
Hence the conclusion - correct any part of it. Philosophy (razmyshleniya part), and scientific (observational part).
Hence the conclusion - in any part of the universe has information about everything. It is only refracted at different angles. Any point of view is a slice of true information. This slicer can be distorted, the information in it is broken, but you can see the very correct information.

Science is a set of techniques for observation of the world. And a set of recorded facts of observation.

What you are saying, chakras, and so is interpretation. They are personal and subjective. Private slice of information
Scientific theories are also interpretations. They are personal and subjective. Private slice of information

Recall of descriptive geometry: three-dimensional (volume) the object can be recreated in several different sections (personal and subjective points of view), despite the fact that these sections are at first sight quite different.

But one slice of the three-dimensional picture not to build too many variations are there

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:15

львёнок wrote:But, in all seriousness, I'll tell you what, the least that opened in me:
before 4-5 in the morning to sleep it all, and now I have to go into 2, the morning and Wake up at 5-6 o'clock in the morning, totally sleep, energy and rushing - for me it is a wonderful miracle , i.e. "Sova" reforged into "Javorova"
See whether to keep this state in the winter
Thank you for the experience.
Frankly, I'm glad for You, that can boast such an experience, and man, You knows, I see.
I still experience more negative than positive. In this case, not how much money is a pity as I would like, what would the expectations at least partially met. Therefore, someone looking for experience. Unfortunately the bulb on, the majority of devices on this website does not, and indeed feedback strong strained.

By the way. About Your experience with sleep. And when it did You only pendant were worn or something was practicing (Drives Patraeva, what practices, what device) ?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:48

All physics, Yes science, and the division between those called technomage. Leave a little space magic. We should not forget that the scientific approach was born out of experimental alchemy, but then forgot its parent :)
When everything is fixed, it stops moving, it is a science. When everything is moving it's almost magic, And move the science forward is magic in science. When the magician knows that for the ritual, it is necessary to light a candle, something to mumble and do so-and-so and wave your stick, then good-bye and Hello the magic science..))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:06

Sterifilt I'm not trying to cause bias in science. But rather to level of skew "magic magic & the ugly science" in "the normal sort of magic, not contrary to a normal science." And about magic and so on each step is written in my review as well ))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:16

For dialogue like "this is magic", "that's science", not directly related to the topic in which to write, there are http://www.mindmachine.ru/chat/chat.php

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:20

In the chat, too, as the possibilities appear, all of these issues, essentially concerning only the differences of perception of the world, it would be better to discuss there

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:00

I don't know whether it is Armor or not, but there are oddities in the use of conventional tanning. After a long break. For the first time a specific Solarium, previously not used. 11 minutes (the first few days of use Reservation). A little to peel off the skin in certain places of the body. So what? Following the sun - 14 minutes, but partially closed the face hands. And of course nookular wear for longer. And the skin is almost flaking. And again 3 days later in the evening, this time though the same 14 minutes, but after the many inclusions in the last hour or two. And this time did not face. And I have the feeling that just gave money for nothing. No effect at all from the outside. Came. Sunbathed. Left. I have the feeling that we had 5 minutes to sunbathe, so at least something was.

The Effect Of Armor?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:04

And in the photo like you've caught the sun...

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:30

It's a winter picture - February. In Moscow in General it is impossible to sunbathe in nature. But to 14 minutes at a good solariums and tanning do not go - I've never seen. Let's see what will give 17 minutes. If I'm going to sunbathe.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:32

Peeling is abharana ,not sunburn, usually after the first tan, then the skin gets used and when dosed tan does not peel off what You want if you need to oblasti longer

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:42

But the redness of the skin a few hours after tanning I always happens when I make it by the desired number of minutes. But not now. Nothing at all. Would like to do sunbathing.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:50

Астероид wrote:But the redness of the skin a few hours after tanning I always happens when I make it by the desired number of minutes. But not now. Nothing at all. Would like to do sunbathing.
There is a positive result, maybe you have another Body(a pendant) is, in any case, the result is positive , tan is then evident especially when it is cold outside.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:37

The pendant shows that the Solarium is evil, and even for their money.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:49

Do not sunbathe or tan in the sun?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21

Especially not to sunbathe. Ultraviolet light and does so through the clothes in optimum quantities.