Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
Иван Славов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Aug 22, 2015 20:16

Despite the claims /no more than a statement/ that man is able to change how you want your vector-path /which by the way is true to some extent, and therefore fascinating for its 'romance' is not to work hard and to believe that the external conditions of the intervention could not influence/ are there some 'basic' for personality characteristics-qualities which have an influence on the same vector path..
Since childhood who do not put forth so muchsome desires, like further future /about to be 20 years - and to think something about yourself for 45/, i.e. gave a 'kick' to this situation-a quality of character, etc. /by the way this happens in the majority of cases unconsciously, but this does not change the power of his incarnation/ that almost 100% to happen.. Even some could manage, even with past lives to make himself such a 'gift' for the future that..
We need to understand when working with them. Nookular Armor, as I read in the description, has a built-in operator protection the most, i.e., from the avatar it was from some strong /but it is not true, but rather imposed from the outside/ desires that take over their Though..:
Sometimes their thoughts and actions man gets into areas where there are strict laws or “information rules”. Not knowing these laws, the operator may receive at least a “flick on the nose” until serious negative consequences. Typically, such situations occur in the creative, enterprising, fearless, independent-minded people, individuals who stand out from the system and sometimes the system easier to eliminate one element than to rebuild it the system itself. Defenses will not be able to neutralize such a powerful impact completely (this is not necessary because these laws also exist for a reason), but can significantly flatten them out by masking some “exceptional” data under “normal”. Package successfully triggers multiple times for the same area, but on further repetitions, the degree of protection is significantly lost.
if we continue to think-to want-to wish, etc. well that thing is not true /in fact/ wish - I hope it is clear..
p.s. in this vein, I liked the phrase, which is attributed to al Capone: "a Bullet changes things in my head, even if gets in the ass.." :)<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Aug 23, 2015 23:43

For information, remembered the case of life. A friend of my friend went to his grandmother tell fortunes, for friend including grandmother told her this or about this person I speak or what I will not or can not because he has strong defenders or he is very strong. Grandmother was quite famous a to it went + all sorts of love spell worked

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:07

Your PAL realizes the extent of his power ?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:49

I think not and can't use, an ordinary man, as curiosity took

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 13:02

Ахим wrote:Despite claims /no more than a statement/ that man is able to change how you want your vector-path /which by the way is true to some extent, and therefore fascinating for its 'romance' is not to work hard and to believe that the external conditions of the intervention could not influence/ are there some 'basic' for personality characteristics-qualities which have an influence on the same vector path..
Since childhood who do not put forth so muchsome desires, like further future /about to be 20 years - and to think something about yourself for 45/, i.e. gave a 'kick' to this situation-a quality of character, etc. /by the way this happens in the majority of cases unconsciously, but this does not change the power of his incarnation/ that almost 100% to happen.. Even some could manage, even with past lives to make himself such a 'gift' for the future that..
We need to understand when working with them. Nookular Armor, as I read in the description, has a built-in operator protection the most, i.e., from the avatar it was from some strong /but it is not true, but rather imposed from the outside/ desires that take over their Though..:
Sometimes their thoughts and actions man gets into areas where there are strict laws or “information rules”. Not knowing these laws, the operator may receive at least a “flick on the nose” until serious negative consequences. Typically, such situations occur in the creative, enterprising, fearless, independent-minded people, individuals who stand out from the system and sometimes the system easier to eliminate one element than to rebuild it the system itself. Defenses will not be able to neutralize such a powerful impact completely (this is not necessary because these laws also exist for a reason), but can significantly flatten them out by masking some “exceptional” data under “normal”. Package successfully triggers multiple times for the same area, but on further repetitions, the degree of protection is significantly lost.
if we continue to think-to want-to wish, etc. well that thing is not true /in fact/ wish - I hope it is clear..
p.s. in this vein, I liked the phrase, which is attributed to al Capone: "a Bullet changes things in my head, even if gets in the ass.." :)
In palmistry it is believed that the lines on the left hand it is written ,and on the right what is actually. few people are identical, each maybe test.<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 20:52

Finally came to power. Regime change was felt immediately, after about 15-20 minutes. Sensation bright. Felt vivacity, activity, status of the drive. Even had to look for a case that energy is not lost. If earlier in the dream were just increased awareness, but now the dreams remind of the movie with realistic story with my involvement. There are physical sensations – like hot gas makes its way to the top, this felt pressure on my eyes and the feeling of fullness. Manifested impatience to others, was ready to explode when my partner tried to argue with me, no longer apparently understood that it was useless. Lasted about a day, then the feeling disappeared. Probably going to transfer back to medium for me too actively need to sustain a drive. Performance managed in one day to do about the same as a week in normal mode, but on the second day the feeling of emptiness.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Sep 06, 2015 18:56

Yesterday I got my pendant story happened. I'm a 3rd year learn to snowboard, but their equipment did not get hold of too expensive yet for me. Until all rental, but in the end, based on the season still turns out more expensive. Today contacted a longtime friend, offered to meet. And I had another appointment, with a friend and not very much me to communicate with him like. But a friend called and said that the work Express download, does not meet can. I once gathered Amarvilas decided to meet this friend. He sat for a couple hours, and then it is also call pull somewhere outside the city. I decided that this is the reason to end the communication, but he offered to go with him, it seems the company is going. I'm more of an introvert and do not like big companies don't feel comfortable. But then decided that with me Armor ;) stepped through the lack of communication...we decided to go. We come to a country house there are 6 company, and my buddy vanished into thin cases don't like being left alone with strangers. Need common themes to look for and all that...then noticed in the hallway is a full set of snowboarding equipment)) that's the reason to communicate with the host. In the end, it turned out that he bought all the equipment the new model, and this 2-year-old was looking for someone to give or sell :) gave free. Yo-Ho-Ho, now I have gear! just before the season :)
today, replaying the situation again. if twice went on about their fears or uncertainty, the situation would have been. It was as if an inner confidence that is necessary to do so to go there and all will be well.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Sep 08, 2015 16:48

ОльгаВВ wrote: if twice went on about their fears or uncertainty, the situation would have been.
Alice: on How to win, having lost all hope?

Hat: First you lose hope, then all are better than ever.

Alice: But hope dies last.

Hat: haha. Liberate yourself from their own templates. I think, beyond hope there is only a bummer? In fact, only deprived of the last hope you can be truly free. YOU have NOTHING HOLDING you get anyway, and you get finally the opportunity to focus on thoughts about what to do and not about what happens now. So when hope dies, you know - everything is just beginning, and do otherwise.

Alice: And to act differently in relation to what?

Hat: doesn't matter. For anything... To me, for example. Hope is the result of habit — the deadly inertia of persistence. Kill the hope.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Sep 08, 2015 19:07

Korvinfully agree with the quote, can be a little something to change even the kind of utensils or toothbrush and unusual life has other colors and other plays. I liked that usually changes in my life needed a shake-up, and with a pendant, the desire to change comes effortlessly. Noticed that has changed eating habits. I have not had Breakfast and ate a lot in the evening lately I am always thirsty and almost hungry. A child does not like porridge, and now the kitchen is firmly prescribed a pack of oatmeal. On the back of the kitchen found an old steamer, which is almost never used, and even fried as it is not drawn. Pulled on olives and olive oil, although I neither ate and didn't even like.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 13:49

"Woke up" my Armor ...and so formed an unfortunate situation and I can think of a numerical sequence of 8-12 digits, possible to remember. At first didn't understand what it is and then tried to remember and pronounce. It turns out digital spell and it's still how it works, the situation immediately changed. How do you think is it possible these sequences to spread or is it just me, was it?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Oct 05, 2015 14:10

ОльгаВВ wrote:How do you think is it possible these sequences to spread or is it just me, was it?
It is better to leave for you. Maybe it was a one-time cipher, although if you ponadobilas - technique-attitude that You learned /that is learned, as the once - in good 'workout' probably easier and faster to get/ to serve You..
Ie, in another time, in another situation, the crypto key may be another digital, not just digital/ the number of /and not just a number but the technique is good.
Of course "the key-master is suited to the majority of castles", but you need to have a master who will produce or make himself such a master.. :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 14:27

Ахим wrote: Maybe it was a one-time cipher
The fact of the matter is that not a single. Start to record and use in other situations, it is a pity that to record managed not all. So the idea came that it might be something versatile than a single encryption. and maybe others will work too. But no hints for this reason it was not..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 05, 2015 15:56

Olgavm Many years ago, before meeting with all the products tehnologicheskoy here, in the dream were given numbers-a number or just as a date or as numbers separated by a dash. Sometimes letters in some strange sequence of words of them not to make something to attach too is not clear, but over time noticed that some numbers , like the date and the plot of the dream will happen in reality .But not always, in the dream it was clear what these figures and the story itself just as a hint. The numbers were once the plot of the dream -a sign-the airport , and overturned trucks on the highway and a fire in the distance. Then it became clear, the fires of the explosion at the airport, and flipped the burning trucks on the road probably also with these bombings are somehow connected.Several times date , because through the points written. Date appeared later, when really at this time that something happened unusual. Although by the time of the incident they are not remembered already. Later began to write and numbers and dates .
In reality, when you view a person(at his request))) see the figures , but I think that it is a measure of the assemblage point.
Sometimes during the day come to mind the number of the digital , long or short -in different ways. With what and to what they relate ,do not know. Until I realized what they are. And to compare not schem. And signs no not asking for a mind. :?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Oct 05, 2015 17:05

Olgavmexists /in some traditions/ such a thing as "code to individual energy-channel".. And not very good: /if you know the code/ give it to someone, because access to You /at least.. especially if it's a code of some creature about with sleep, which You are allowed to help You in these situations/ or some of Your individual access to a certain space in GAIP.

НВП

Post by НВП » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:47

To the bandana want to buy the Armor I understood Correctly that bandana protects from electromagnetic radiation, and pendant of energy effects ? Thank you to those who are not too lazy to answer :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:25

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IN reality, when you view a person(at his request))) see the figures , but I think that it is a measure of the assemblage point.
And to decipher the readings, you know?
Somewhere here I read that numbers are vibrations, can be thus we are given a "password" .. or trying to get in touch??
Ахим wrote:there /in some traditions/ such a thing as "code to individual energy-channel"..
In this case, it is a speech code?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:47

ОльгаВВ wrote:..
Ахим wrote:there /in some traditions/ such a thing as "code to individual energy-channel"..
In this case, it is a speech code?
As set up or call connection, or (with)the identification.. And if this "code" /access Your individual energy and information channel/ learn the being without good intent /with Your point of view/ - it is highly likely to be bad.. :?
So - from my point of view - neither to record nor to speak is not necessary, especially in a dream.. But that's my point - it is for this reason, this stage of development I your code for the individual energy-channel do not want to know..
p.s. met also that it is called "code of death" - i.e. if you know this code can change as you like./ something in it, thus causing changes in the person.. But it is only a special case..
p.s. here here /93 page/ I've met freely available, some explanation on this issue..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 19:35

Ахим wrote: I your code for the individual energy-channel do not want to know.
. Then entities can use the universal access code.. :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Then entities can use the universal access code..
But they did know? The type of hackers? :) So Armor probably protects against hacking?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35

NVPthe man is amused.. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12

ОльгаВВ wrote:And to decipher the readings, you know? Somewhere here I read that numbers are vibrations, can be thus we are given a "password" .. or trying to get in touch??
If a person is to see the numbers ,it's more of a "build" of the person. Tokoe was shown only when viewing the structure of the person, first, all the geometry and elements with which a person works more consciously or unconsciously, and then ....and numbers , but always not more than 8. The time was 12 , but there the man was advanced, I thought that the higher levels of the aura-chakras of man. Well, there are different and could not be. There are 3 entities, it is not our right, in shades of gray.
Otherwise date something in the future or past to get through. And digital series....who knows?While not tracked and are not caught infa on this subject. Every time, going to start deciphering what that means, but ...

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:56

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Each time, going to start deciphering what that means, but
You can go the intuitive way. That is, consider the numbers, not as signs bearing a numeric value as well as some of the symbols we write(draw) on the paper directly with your hand. The movements of the hands (fine motor skills) when writing numbers lies much of what we understand and write mechanically. A simple example: six... we begin to draw from the upper tail and then spin in a circle, which means something like "entrance closed system" that is six (6) means "includes and is obsessed with continuing to move in a circle" This is even a thought process, for example a person has learned something important (in-tail) and then thought a while spinning in a circle, which gives the possibility of remembering. Nine is considered to be "way out of the closed system" because we draw by hand first circle and then the tail(exit). And also there are numbers of the "square" 4, 7. rounded 3, 8, and mixed 5, 2(half square half rounded).
Generally, you can approach the decoding of symbolic digital sequence from the subconscious level, bypassing the math...)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 07, 2015 13:45

Sterifilt So your imagination and I have enough ))) but to sense that? I want to know specifically what each digit means in a particular case. As such intercreate))) I myself have plenty)))dream know what was happening , but figures show stopper. The signs are different, such as there is scratched -that is, there is)))) Works flawlessly.Because each area on the body for which it is responsible. Watch zone-what chakra is or what this area covers, then have to ask what it can be connected? And ....waiting for an answer-infa from the Internet, text ,random , word in the crowd...hearing cuts,although ordinary...But in reality, and the tape numbers :? ??? Even alfafit tried to attach a sequential number of letters, but here to guess if Tsira 191730926378 for example,without commas , and 33 letters in the alphabet . For example 1917 or 19,17 ?
In General, dark wood :roll:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Oct 07, 2015 15:21

rounded 3, 8
Yin figures, little erotic :?

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:18

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Watch zone-what chakra is or what this area covers, then have to ask what it can be connected? And ....waiting for an answer-infa from the Internet, text ,random , word in the crowd...it hurts,though, and the usual...
with the numerical vibrations in this same way to work ..... don't need math or a score to associate. if in meditation speak a few times about a number that difference can, if desired, with the chakras to communicate. And then the answer-infa. with some numbers once everything is clear, for example 7 ...with 5 more difficult to get rid of school "get 5 done" :)