Noopendant "The Armor"

Integrated control technology a reality
Астероид
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Armor"

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 28, 2015 22:10

And here's a question. Does it make sense to a child a few months old, to wear your pendant Armor on the condition that his mother and father wear Armor in over a month?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 29, 2015 14:51

Астероид wrote:And here's a question. Does it make sense to a child a few months old, to wear your pendant Armor on the condition that his mother and father wear Armor in over a month?
Does not make sense. Nookular works with the integral field of the operator, and the child has several. months it is not enough that is practically not formed, very moving. It makes sense to wear nookular years 3.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 29, 2015 18:26

Аура wrote:makes sense to wear nookular years 3.
Why 3?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 29, 2015 22:10

Age relative fixing of the integral field. Usually on some add-ons can appear, and the main field for the movement and development of the variant lines already formed. To further do, all this will happen mostly only in these formed the framework. That is why some are less deep study is usually returned to the operator at this age. But it is rather the scope of the Microcosm than Armor.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 23:41

Use the pendant Armor for about a month. Will respond to the medium mode. In General, something global happened. But several situations have already been steadily repeated:
1. Not fond of the dream and never tried it, but with the pendant, the visions have become more fully realized. It's not a dream, but the events are not chaotic, sleep is not very controlled, but influence him just a little bit. After waking up with a feeling of vitality and replenishing.
2. On the street people stop coming. Previously, with a frequency of several times per hour journey came to ask the time, the road now as if left alone.
3. Speed control really works. After lowering the speed of events has “stalled”.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:54

There are more observations, but I'm not sure whether they are related to the work of Coulomb. I began to notice that the head in the background began to have thoughts about how to act or what to do or say. Not that thoughts, rather a sense of what the action will be the best in a situation. Start this action is to unwind and it leads to good results. At first I thought that the clues given. In the end, it turned out - teach. The actions and decisions my and efficiency is higher.
Communicating with other people know exactly what they have to say. Not the exact words but the General meaning. Sometimes the thread of the conversation can be seen on a few sentences ahead. The husband is frightened, opened his mouth to ask a question and he's starting to respond :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 17, 2015 22:47

ОльгаВВ wrote:Communicating with other people know exactly what they have to say. Not the exact words but the General meaning. Sometimes the thread of the conversation can be seen on a few sentences ahead. The husband is frightened, opened his mouth to ask a question and he's starting to respond
"Normal" phenomenon has been noted by many operators neocolonial.
ОльгаВВ wrote: There are more observations, but I'm not sure whether they are related to the work of the pendant
Everything that happens to You, it's Your job, pendants only optimize.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:28

All that happens to You, it's Your job, pendants only optimize.
Want to celebrate the buildup of his thoughts and attitudes. Began to notice that speak and act typically, the same actions and words. And others, too. There was a desire to change habitual actions and not be a robot and the last two weeks I want to change something globally. Recently contacted a classmate who had not seen for many years, it turned out that he works in the same field as me – I do websites suggested that joint large-scale project. Ideas and I used to have and there are already concrete steps and opportunities emerged. I catch myself on the fact that there is fear and uncertainty to do a project of this magnitude, because this attachment and responsibility. Understand what it does and this must be addressed but is not very good. Was similar to the signs of the situation, two days ago, came to the girlfriend and her TV talk. I don't like watching TV so turn off and try to perceive it as an outside noise such as road noise for example. Noise is a word not to hear the head of all this nonsense was not involved. Suddenly one phrase as if the volume added clearly: “And here you need change”.
In the body, too, is changing, yet clearly can't understand what. In the normal state the body was relaxed and distracted, in the last two weeks is something like concentration. May be my body preparing for the changes)) I'll keep looking

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Aug 18, 2015 21:46

Olgavm
.And you only have armor.?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19

Sterifiltwhile only armor. Nothing like this had never enjoyed so you need to try it out first. Chose internal response within themselves when tuned to the description. Look to the microcosm of intuicii like clouds ,but my clouds they lose in functionality.
What kind?

ps request to the developers would be convenient if different packages can be written on one pendant.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:40

ОльгаВВ wrote:what kind?
The master, the Corsair and the microcosm. But I use more a microcosm.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Aug 19, 2015 14:41

ОльгаВВ wrote: In the normal state the body was relaxed and distracted, in the last two weeks is something like composure
So can occur the ripple effect.
ОльгаВВ wrote:but I think the clouds they lose in functionality.
So just it may seem, is actually not so. Package Cloud is very systematic and comprehensive, as already explained, the split package to several programs shareware and package Cloud this wouldn't be quite right. The flow property of consciousness affects many other programs and has affected many of the layers in the architecture of GAIP. Under one concept of "mobility consciousness" hides a complex and multi-level software package, so global that it is difficult even to describe its importance. The cloud is the base, is the ability of the operator, as the energy-structure, is movement and movement is the basis of life in General, in this sense, the Cloud is the base for Immortality. If there is a feeling that the Clouds lose functionality, so there is simply no understanding of this package.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55

And I have a question. Wear the Armor and the Corsair does not take 2 months. Me decided to tell fortunes using Tarot cards in a few days. A friend is a person who uses these cards and it is very strong. Almost all of what he sees comes to pass. I'll see what I have in the future. And what happened in the past. I didn't say anything to the one who will be for me to guess. And friend knows very well what I had in the past.
What has changed? That will affect what I wear these two medals? Or is it different things and divination can not be associated with what I do?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32

They were all together, in the sense of past, present and future very well to each other, adapt will not even notice need, where the marker is independent to put, or the person who Remembers the need for tracking and understanding what is not buggy. Interesting description of Pelevin in the Love for three zuckermann. Actually, I think that the fortune-teller sees one of the options most likely at this point in time, and the more guessing the less probable prediction

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:04

I understand what You wrote, but I want to know how it will affect this process are the pendants? They will allow you to see better? Worse? Wrong? or how else?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 20, 2015 16:03

Астероид wrote:I understand what You wrote, but I want to know how it will affect this process are the pendants? They will allow you to see better? Worse? Wrong? or how else?
I suppose that if you are actively working with them , and expand their e-field and the space of your budushego wider and unpredictable if in passive mode it is likely the presence of the pendants has no impact neither in that nor in other party. Generally it would be interesting if the prediction You will not give voice And then compare with reality, that is, to hear the prediction and you enjoy it you may realize it or Yes if you do not like but "sink into the soul" to it "to be attracted"

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Thu Aug 20, 2015 23:49

Asteroid write the result!, I wonder how much work nookular Armor? Armor must not allow the reading of information, so guessing must be like for you.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Aug 20, 2015 23:53

If 'the fortuneteller' looks with high levels of GAIP, levels higher than first /neocolony released until the first level and 'the fortuneteller' competent - I see no reason that he did not see some correct information..

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 20, 2015 23:57

Жанночка wrote:Asteroid write the result!, I wonder how much work nookular Armor?
About whom, then?

I just don't wear Armor and only the Corsair, but also products from other manufacturers. And will not be able to accurately tell what from whom.

Achim - most likely Yes, he will be able to see.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Aug 21, 2015 0:04

As far as I know some organizations can correctly put in an unwelcome strangers eye - protection reading /and traps and deceptive misinformation/. It happens - when assembled a competent group, we will be able to 'read' certain things.. So if the person understands the set protection read about the group it is easier to read than yourself. Even if I remember correctly - Aura wrote that a certain group has created a technology SAMM, i.e. not an independent person.. a Group it is easier managed to 'make it'..
In this way, by the way, is and is /is not/can be read with a single number from lotor..
Asteroid including, You probably will be able to /if you wish/ cheat 'the fortuneteller'. The question is /accept that 'the fortuneteller' competent/ - whether You want to let him /her/ it to read reliably.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 21, 2015 0:42

I don't know. Allow or not?

Инкурват

Post by Инкурват » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:17

Asteroidthe predictions of the grandmother in the village or indulge the girls in the Epiphany night. With a pendant or without pendant why would you even want to?

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:27

Incurvate I'm a grandmother on the village soon the food. Want to be versed in country manure and in the predictions. So I ask)

Инкурват

Post by Инкурват » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:32

Well, in my opinion it's like using a cell phone to look for mushrooms :shock: You're either the village mage or technomage. The village mage narasskazyvali you one more here and all will be right. Everyone chooses what is more to their liking - I don't collect or magical pendant to wear. Apparently the technomage weed and all sorts of divination is not very going to work and the grandma-the fortuneteller pendant will not be affected.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:01

Ахим wrote: as far As I know some organizations can correctly put in an unwelcome strangers eye - protection reading /and traps and deceptive misinformation/. It happens - when assembled a competent group, we will be able to 'read' certain things.. So if the person understands the set protection read about the group it is easier to read than yourself. Even if I remember correctly - Aura wrote that a certain group has created a technology SAMM, i.e. not an independent person.. a Group it is easier managed to 'make it'..
In this way, by the way, is and is /is not/can be read with a single number from lotor..
The asteroid - including You, probably can /if you want/ cheat 'the fortuneteller'. The question is /accept that 'the fortuneteller' competent/ - whether You want to let him /her/ it to read reliably.
Since guessing can be not only for themselves and other people can guess and learn (and restore) information from the photo, birth date and more would like to the pendant, the Armor protected and this! And no divination), Or as said Korvin you have foretold and you like this option - you are using a Coulomb is implemented, and did not like - would be reflected. I think programs 11 and 12 to do just that.