Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Noopendant "Microcosm"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 18, 2015 23:19

Ноокулон «Микрокосм»

Noopendant level I "Microcosm" includes:

I. a Package of basic programs (questions and discussion here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5791)

II. The package of specialized programs

The Converter ver. 2_2
Search and lock energy supply virtual parasitic programs ver 2_4
Energy to its programs (thoughts) ver. 2_2
Extension of InfoSpace integrated field ver. 2_1_2
Raising the vibratory qualities of the space ver 3_3
Program-synchronizer internal energy processes ver 1_8
The formation of the proportions of the ver. 2_1
Structuring data ver 2_2

The package of specialized programs “Microcosm” created for a thorough restore order in the integral field operator as needed. Basic specialized programs in this package are based on knowledge of the internal geometry of the integral field. Combined with all neocolony I level, especially the powerful couple is neocolony “Clouds” and “Armor”.

Specialized programs of this package can be divided into three main parts:

I. Purification

1. The Converter ver. 2_2

Software conversion adverse impacts of programs the integral of the field operator in a favorable. The operator can feel the emergence of positive thoughts about those objects or circumstances which previously caused negative thoughts and reactions, improvement of relations with the outside world.

2. Search program and lock energy supply virtual parasitic programs to firmware-ver SOUP. 1_4.

Unique, can say, the main function of the “Microcosm”. The operator can feel a significant rush of energy and a sense of expansion, lightness in body and mind, release. In this program you can separately select the program that defines the blocking and nourishment virtual programs simulating the illusion of freedom of choice (the apparent diversity of patterns of behaviour and thinking, that differs only in attributes, but in fact behind all this diversity is just one model).

II. Filling

1. Energy to its programs (thoughts) ver. 2_1.

Some wise people say that thoughts are material, but some thoughts can cause almost immediate real change, and some remain projects of what could materialize. One of the reasons is the absence of energy supply associated with the work of some “power” programs.

2. Extension of the integral field ver. 2_1_2.

The program, working with the individual architecture of the integrated field of the operator. The fact that the integral field of each individual operator has its own geometry, and sometimes to some positive changes, just not enough space (the analog of the “memory” of the computer). No traumatic changes by building a balanced geometrical model of the integrated field of the operator, the program is able to expand the amount of “free disk space”, resulting in the removal of a number of software, energy, mental and bodily limitations. The operator may be felt as a manifestation of the scale and global thinking, the emergence of new, fresh ideas, up to a new view of the world.

3. Raising the vibratory qualities of the space ver 3_3.

A very interesting and challenging for software implementation of the algorithm using feedback of a person with the surrounding space. Integral field operator in this case is used as a buffer, no changes are made, plus the principle that the more high-level is effect, the less power possible. The program is manifested as a General increase in quality of life, the operator can feel the confidence, security, faith in their strength and capabilities. The surrounding space is actively responds to the work of this program, especially in the power, until the conversion of interaction with space to the level of continuity of thought-the response (the continuity of energy intake in the causation for step 2 through step 6 of the basic program “Balance+”).

III. Structure

1. A program that synchronizes the internal energy processes ver 1_4.

The program leads to the resolution of many internal conflicts.

2. The formation of the proportions of the ver. 2_1. This program is partially can be partially attributed to cleaning work pieces of the package.

The proportion can be called a software condition for the existence of physical reality. Proportion is what determines the continuity of existence. It's one thing to touch some frequencies, and another thing, to make these frequencies a part of its integral fields. The work program consists of two parts: the ongoing work with the integral field and the filtering of the incoming function on the subject of proportionality. Filtering is based on the criterion of the existence of derivatives of a function. For the human level, this means the ability to really apply, that is, to control these functions, in contrast to virtual functions that “reveal” the human consciousness only a part, concealing a greater meaning of the work programs, so just tricking the consciousness of the operator. The operator of a program may be felt as a sense of harmony and correctness of all current actions.

3. Structuring data ver 2_1

The program works mainly with horizontal levels. The operator can be seen as a deep study of the past related to the structuring of experience. The operation of this program, you can keep linking past experiences with the present, that is, the structuring of ballast programs key ongoing processes. All this sets the integrity of the contents of the integral fields that the operator can manifest as a sense of integrity of themselves as individuals and clarity of the essence of all the events in the past and present events.

III. Group domain
IV. Individual domain level I.

ЛанаМайнд

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Tue Jul 21, 2015 20:10

Hello! Questions to developers:
Whether I understand the work of the specialized programs in the Macrocosm?
1. Cleaning. The program -Converter. Study of the negative and change the charge of an event,situation or firmware from - to +?
2. Search program and lock energopodachi virtual parasitic programs at the firmware level. I. e. this is vozvrat potential attention from branches of space options? These programs produce disintegration, and "erase"-let's say,experiences or contents of the same virtual programs? Clearly,the past and future do not exist. Our virtual program,our content exists only through the continuous playback at the moment. Fed with our attention. We consciously continue to create. Created exists. Program pendant free our energies from these programs and content for further development and delineate it. This is depend on our capabilities. Then the Microcosm do not have prices. Ancient shamanic practices worked,and still work-on the return of lost fragments of the soul of man.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:50

People !who bought, write already reviews! Can and PM.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 24, 2015 14:14

Аиша wrote:People !who bought, write already reviews! Can and PM.
Reviews..about the microcosm...that's about like asking us to tell you what was on reception at the psychotherapist: "Well, whatever that was, was talking about?" :).
But seriously, the Microcosm is very personal. Conventionally, each spec. package level I is the initial force for the unwinding of all 9 projections of centrosvar for entering level II. In this more global way, it is still a pendant to use, the system products are built so that anyone will take on this spiral. But in the key of the current tasks of the Microcosm is the most complex and effective tool. We can say that this is one of the few programs that does not work in torsion, and unwinding of the spiral from the inside out. But the path of self-development, the pendant can not be done for the operator, so these programs, presumably, will not be used all TLU, presumably, not all. The rational mind will strongly defend their usual framework and familiar “comfort zone”. If there is a willingness to change – the effects are such to tell which you need to have lot of courage...and/or openness (there are some powerful feedback from operators who were ready, but decided to talk only in PM and only because I didn't know how now this experience to be and what to do with him, asked shared not to spread + friends who are not shy to talk about personal). If not, then the effect will be only on basic programs.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 25, 2015 0:43

ЛанаМайнд wrote:Hello! Questions to developers:
Whether I understand the work of the specialized programs in the Macrocosm?
1. Cleaning. The program -Converter. Study of the negative and change the charge of an event,situation or firmware from - to +?
True. This is the most effective way of dealing with any problem is the change vector of the attitude from – to +.
ЛанаМайнд wrote:2. Search program and lock energopodachi virtual parasitic programs at the firmware level. I. e. this is vozvrat potential attention from branches of space options?
In the first place is a lock of their impact, the return may or may not be, depending on the location of the source of influence and the target of influence in the hierarchy of GAAP.
ЛанаМайнд wrote:these programs produce disintegration, and "erase"-let's say,experiences or contents of the same virtual programs?
When blocking occurs all data is erased, that is, experiences are stored as memories, but lose the saturation.
ЛанаМайнд wrote:Clearly,the past and future do not exist. Our virtual program,our content exists only through the continuous playback at the moment. Fed with our attention. We consciously continue to create. Created exists. Program pendant free our energies from these programs and content for further development and delineate it. This is depend on our capabilities. Then the Microcosm do not have prices. Ancient shamanic practices worked,and still work-on the return of lost fragments of the soul of man.
The basic principle of neocolonial – non-interference. Nookular provides opportunities for SPM, but cannot force the operator to do something or go for it development. In this vein, in the Microcosm laid great value and great condition: the operator should be ready to the corresponding extension of the integral field.<

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:17

Aura, thank you. All clear-clear. Today ordered. Absolutely ready for it.

Рен

Post by Рен » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16

Aurafor rubbing the negatives of the past and tribal programs it is better to use Microcosm or the Body ? in the description there is info about the blocks(neutralization and study)

Рен

Post by Рен » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25

Аура wrote:Aisha wrote(a):
People !who bought, write already reviews! Can and PM.

Reviews..about the microcosm...that's about like asking us to tell you what was on reception at the psychotherapist: "Well, whatever that was, was talking about?" :).
But seriously, the Microcosm is very personal. Conventionally, each spec. package level I is the initial force for the unwinding of all 9 projections of centrosvar for entering level II. In this more global way, it is still a pendant to use, the system products are built so that anyone will take on this spiral. But in the key of the current tasks of the Microcosm is the most complex and effective tool. We can say that this is one of the few programs that does not work in torsion, and unwinding of the spiral from the inside out. But the path of self-development, the pendant can not be done for the operator, so these programs, presumably, will not be used all TLU, presumably, not all. The rational mind will strongly defend their usual framework and familiar “comfort zone”. If there is a willingness to change – the effects are such to tell which you need to have lot of courage...and/or openness (there are some powerful feedback from operators who were ready, but decided to talk only in PM and only because I didn't know how now this experience to be and what to do with him, asked shared not to spread + friends who are not shy to talk about personal).
Why then this branch, if all will be silent about your experience? I propose to share the info at least from anonymous users(Ivanov,Petrov,Sidorov)

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jul 28, 2015 21:42

Today I received a "Microcosm", immediately put on, no special feelings, no, all smoothly and quietly, pendant, warm, warmth, smooth, soft. A few hours after receiving the pendant has learned that something important has happened to me, what I was expecting for quite some time and especially hard lately. Coincidence? Why in the day when I got the pendant?

I purchased a pendant for a VERY SPECIFIC purpose. Today's event launched the possibility of its implementation.I'll keep looking. There is one point which, in fact, I purchased the pendant. Subsequent the realization of the goal will require me to maximum concentration, stamina and forethought of all actions. The volume of work very big, it start my toes, or my rational mind scared :) I hope that I will be able to attune with pendant and learn from this situation, the maximum benefit.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 29, 2015 22:13

Рен wrote:Aurafor rubbing the negatives of the past and tribal programs it is better to use Microcosm or the Body ? in the description there is info about the blocks(neutralization and study)
Both will fit. Depending on how attention works, how this film is perceived. For me personally, at the level of the body is objectively perceived and understood, my choice would be the Body. Do not "wipe", wipe nothing, you can transform, change the horizontal level, rebuild integrations, to return the trapped energy to disconnect from the virtual program. Wipe is already talking about not quite the right attitude to the situation: if the operator wants to overwrite, so no decision has negative emotions towards the situation is concentration. Where attention goes, the energy, and the virtual programs like all the same kind of energy to eat. More than a desire to "wipe" the more these programs feed.

Натаниэль

Post by Натаниэль » Thu Jul 30, 2015 13:06

I bought a Microcosm! About feeling later. Have questions.
1. You can swim in the pendant?
2. Is it possible to change the chain or hung on a pin?
3. Read here what Aura says about the microcosm. It is the complex and multifaceted pendant... and it is necessary to adapt intuitively or do not understand. When choosing, I wanted to take it easier))) for example Clouds. Well, in the end I opted for the microcosm for some reason. Maybe I intuited it))) the only question is how to attune with it? Today day 3 it's on me. Sleep in it. Feel confident.
Bought the Corsair. He generally is silent about feelings.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:48

Натаниэль wrote:I bought a Microcosm! About feeling later. Have questions.
1. You can swim in the pendant?
Can. The work of the pendant is not affected. But if appearance is important, it is better to protect the pendant in varnish.
Натаниэль wrote:2. Is it possible to change the chain or hung on a pin?
Can.
You can experiment with the location of the pendant on the body, but at first better to hang it where it is on the chain supplied (optimal location relative to projection of information flows in the body).
Натаниэль wrote:3. Read here what Aura says about the microcosm. It is the complex and multifaceted pendant... and it is necessary to adapt intuitively or do not understand. When choosing, I wanted to take it easier))) for example Clouds. Well, in the end I opted for the microcosm for some reason. Maybe I intuited it))) the only question is how to attune with it? Today day 3 it's on me. Sleep in it. Feel confident.
Where is it written about the “need to adapt intuitively”?

Натаниэль

Post by Натаниэль » Mon Aug 03, 2015 20:25

Direct text no. Have in mind that not everyone will use all functions of the pendant. It is connected with personal development or courage,I do not know. About myself want to say that I go in this week. Noticed that the first days are often emotional background changed. The headache is gone. The pendant reveals a strong confidence. Inner peace.
Aura,thank you for answering my questions.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31

Натаниэль wrote:Direct text no. Have in mind that not everyone will use all functions of the pendant. It is connected with personal development or courage,I do not know.
This is true not only of the Microcosm. Unlike products that provide one or the other, even the most positive impact, technology SEM is based on the basic principle of non-interference in everything going on in the human processes. This is a different approach to solving problems in General. Almost all existing solutions to problems now based on the compensating effects – for example, at the level of the body is medication. You have a headache? Yes, you have vasospasm, here is a pill and the cramp will pass. And he is, Hallelujah! The only reason then ill liver... but in this case there is a new pill. The volume of consumed tablets increases, the pharmaceutical business is booming. The same applies to psycho-emotional sphere. Efforts aimed at relieving the “symptoms” and not on the long-term effects. The range of products increases, the operator becomes like a Christmas tree, but for some reason the number of used products does not equal the sum of the stated effects.

Neocolony operate on the principle of the extension of the integral field of the operator, it is important that you need to know about how they work. Therefore, the range of products SEMM not “inflated”. The person is not connected to the program but has the ability to use them as needed. Different spec. packs are like a palette to paint a field of creative work, where the canvas is create reality. In this vein, all neocolony equally complex or simple to use. But. I must admit that self-development is a conscious effort vector. Each declares a desire to grow, but not everyone really prepared for it, because not everyone had reconciled themselves to the TLU (consciousness) with the firmware (automatic). The mind sort of wants to develop, and firmware? Wants to lie on the couch and be alone. Firmware is built-in auto programs operating in the power saving mode. They are activated only in the case of hunger, cold, etc., which in the modern world is experiencing...almost never. Naturally, the most popular bait virtual programs is “energy free”, lie on the couch and develop. And TLU satisfied, and the piercing calm. Apparently, the first step to use the resources of the Microcosm it is important to realize that, on the one hand, lying on the couch the development will be, but on the other hand, lying on the couch, too, because with automation it is possible to agree (to compromise), but to ignore it as an important, perhaps the most complex part of the whole called “man” is also impossible.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Aug 05, 2015 18:21

Yes, increasingly, comes the understanding that things had to change and had to abandon the familiar, to start behaving differently but the rejection of the old is the arrival of something new on a vacant place of attention, to lie on the couch in just no time. Not long ago come to understand virtuality reading habits t e not that it's bad to read a lot, reading has to be structured in what are you reading and Why and what is What otherwise reading becomes for the sake of reading ,even the classics.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Aug 05, 2015 18:47

Monday morning wanted a certain amount in roubles to translate in euros, because it was clear that the Euro this week will rise. To get to the Bank in some circumstances it did not work, by evening it became known that the Euro in the second half of day has sharply jumped up, at first I was upset, but then realized that the dependence of my well-being from the Euro/dollar is a virtual program.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:16

Yes, despite the fact a strong dependence of our mood, state of Finance that even in areas where it is generally none of their business (link don't link as a joke "kopete me until lunch", many others (new path) from her jump. This is probably one of the key of virtuallock , basic.

Молодой но Седой

Post by Молодой но Седой » Thu Aug 06, 2015 14:36

I Monday got here this link
http://www.transurfing-real.ru/2015/08/5.html

And from the realization that the point 1 I was like 10 years not yet updated
Item 2 just drains me of energy.
And paragraph 3 is long forgotten.
Well, 4 and 5 this level of discipline.

Overall happy with the Dress.
Eyes straight open , you come across what you need to understand yourself .

Thank the developers. waiting for practical courses that according to Aura "my time"

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Aug 06, 2015 23:30

Yes, I confirm that neocolony work perfectly. Thank you so much :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42

Very, very quickly comes to an understanding of the external and internal processes. Understanding of internal and external rhythms, I think closer to understanding the possibility of control rhythms.

Another understanding is the use of its state of "fullness" for more effective cleaning.

Understanding the importance of thorough preparation for further progress. And premonitions of new understandings. :) A lot of things, there is work to do :( :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Aug 11, 2015 13:31

To describe what is happening, some things really are too personal and in the description can be cumbersome that is, to each its own backstory and skeletons but these effects are like listening to all the time or played the melody and then one note a half-tone changed and sounded all different, cleaner ,easier, without hypocrisy which did not notice before.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34

A microcosm in the medium mode "worry" me in full :) The opportunities of implementation of my ideas just surround on all sides. Got a very good team that helps me in moving forward, I'd say the best of all possible - youth, combined with energy, intelligence, education, creativity and physical strength. People watching from the side, to put it mildly, in shock of the magnitude we perform our work. On mode power not yet solved. Very intense and deep, the process of cleaning, including at the physical level. Working on :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:17

Continue to "explore" the "Microcosm". :) Currently watching all of the programs of the special package.

Cleaning proceeds continuously at all levels, consistently and steadily. I now genuinely wonder how much this process can continue? Sometimes it seems everything cleaned nothing more, but no, look again vigibase piles of trash on the mental and physical planes :(

Began the process of filling, that comes in my life, much different from what it was. All newly arriving is targeted on beauty, comfort and perspective. At the level of sensations do not pass, but is precisely what is stated in the description of the special package of "Microcosm":
Андрей Кабанков wrote:a manifestation of the scale and global thinking, the emergence of new, fresh ideas, up to a new view of the world.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:General quality of life, the operator can feel the confidence, security, faith in their strength and capabilities. The surrounding space is actively responds to the work of this program, especially in the power, until the conversion of interaction with space to the level of continuity of thought-a response
Structuring also involved. A lot of work, I want to try another nookular, "Master", for example, and I was saplocales. :)

What is
Андрей Кабанков wrote:III. Group domain IV. Individual domain level I
? I don't know do not understand this, experienced users, please explain!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 25, 2015 16:05

Милая wrote:I now genuinely wonder how much this process can continue? Sometimes it seems everything cleaned nothing more, but no, look again vigibase piles of trash on the mental and physical planes
And is growing constantly. Especially if speed changed. The intensity will fall, but the process is continuous. Energetically the external environment, which remains and implements a person, not sterile. Get used to it, this process will become almost background. Need to be cleaned out only in one case - when the person stops in development. If too intensively and scores "ether" - it is possible to reduce the speed.
Милая wrote:What is
Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
III. Group domain IV. Individual domain level I
? I don't know do not understand this, experienced users, please explain!
Domain in our software analogy "operator, monitor, OS, programs" is the disk space. At the software level is Your necklace, it in fact is. This is the most complex, unique and energy-intensive part of the pendant (for us). Everything else, including the physical product - to ensure the necessary interaction with the level of matter. In principle, it is theoretically possible to connect and work domain directly. The difficulty in the provision of intensity - remember, with each level increase exponentially, so imagine what the power of the work happens at the level of domains...but once the opportunity is there, we are developing in this direction...

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:40

Aura, thank you! Your answers to me like Ariadne's thread in a dark labyrinth. Strange is still a lot of very ... :) I will go into, to think and to ask again ... :oops: