Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
Корвин
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Корвин » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:35

Аура wrote:What is
Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
III. Group domain IV. Individual domain level I
? I don't know do not understand this, experienced users, please explain!
Would be interesting to know how many of these group and individual domain how do they differ from each other in groups and within groups t e the group of the individual and the individual 1 second level for example etc

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 29, 2015 20:55

Корвин wrote:It would be still interesting to know how many of these group and individual domain how do they differ from each other in groups and within groups t e the group of the individual and the individual 1 second level for example etc
Globally the number of domains depends on the power ON the server, but there is still a small mental aspect... while for existing domains and 10% of the capacity is not going away, so it's still possible the maintenance of a huge number of domains. And the power increase is also a problem. Individual and group structurally does not differ, there are only a few software niceties associated with the processing of incoming information, which can not go. Domains I and II levels differ in the structure, i.e. what functions are used.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Sep 30, 2015 20:50

Tonight "Microcosm" worked with me, not I with him. Anything like this is happening to me.

Woke up at about midnight from a sense of fluidity around. And information was coming at me with a mighty flood. Share, anyone had something similar. Yes, and I want to record, if not record, you can forget over time.

Information:

Zero is not just a point of reference - a point of harmony, balance point. The starting point can be any point in the coordinate system, but the point of balance is the only one - is zero.

The development of any system can go both positive and negative sign. Deviating in the minus/plus deviate from harmony.

It is possible to develop in ANY system if developed in the same direction (+) of the system develop and strengthen this system. If sticking it to the man (-) that also contribute to the development of this system. And cooperation and opposition to contribute to the development and strengthening of the system. Want to get out of system, come out to zero, i.e. I want to log out - stay completely neutral. To destroy the system neutrality.

For development, you can join any system to use its methods and its information. It is possible to remain within the chosen system, it would mean that, having evolved in this system, you can develop it further. For the development of any system, the potential is unlimited.

You can replace one system for another, if it considers that the potential of the previous system for you personally are already exhausted. So, moving from one system to another, you can develop quickly.

You can create your own system and develop it. The development of a personal system would be much more effective if you connect other people. There are people who create systems and guide their development, and there are those who are able to work only in an already functioning system, to maintain the system it is better to use such people.

A very important point about the information. Any information relevant in the framework of its own system. The system as it develops, creates and accumulates information. But the fact that one system is relevant and works well under another system may be just garbage information.

The phrase "Give me a fulcrum and I will move the earth" has a much deeper meaning than just the leverage effect. The pivot point can be any point in the coordinate system, since any point may develop in the system.

Briefly, something like that. Sorry, was unable to write all morning, slept longer than usual. I wonder what I, one hundred percent in the Humanities, the information was in connection with the coordinate system. In General, a very interesting experience, feeling that you poured the flow of information, that is the question, for what purpose?<

нева

Post by нева » Wed Sep 30, 2015 22:45

Милая wrote: in General, a very interesting experience, feeling that you poured the flow of information, that is the question, for what purpose?
Maybe.. You hateli to Know Everything. Your intention turns..))

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:56

Sweetheart
What mode (auto, medium, power), this insight? :)
And how do you like the idea to have the recorder?

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 01, 2015 13:04

Sweetheart. :ay
in the neighboring branches is also a lot about information of dreams in recent time. after all, the dream is strongly influenced by the moon and it is now close to the earth is
Милая wrote:in General, a very interesting experience, feeling that you poured the flow of information, that is the question, for what purpose?
most likely this is what he wrote Aura
Аура wrote:Before going to be the action on a few pendants from database and the ability to quickly dial. Will be dedicated to the natural processes of GAIP acceleration of the deployment.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 01, 2015 19:41

Милая wrote:in General, a very interesting experience, feeling that you poured the flow of information, that is the question, for what purpose?
and interestingly, this information is given for personal development or we be than the type of compiler, and it is believed that information should" go to mass" ? I had something similar in a dream, some insight, with a clear understanding of the mathematical description of our lives, but in the morning, but the memory that I raped some fundamental knowledge, not left, unfortunately, nothing. It's great that you all remembered and referred.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Oct 01, 2015 19:54

Доктор М wrote:interestingly, this information is given for personal development or we be than the type of compiler, and it is believed that information should" go to mass" ?
Well, about me like how come /comes/ can be considered, resonating with my interests for today. For example - I became interested in the identity of Balthazar /sevastopoltsa and Magi
Balthazar is the name from the biblical story of the Magi.
- Wikipedia/ - however, a little interesting /feels reliable information about it/ ... But the disc Boris Monosov Moiseevich for spirit to channel Balthazar, I have met only in another place under the form of a tale for children / young people/, the Bulgarian..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 02, 2015 16:30

Милая wrote:here's a question, for what purpose?
In practice, the experience almost always is an essential component in infostructure the person, just not necessarily it becomes critical right tomorrow. This is the building distinctive. This experience is extracted from the high strata, there are other laws and program of our time not working. Now is the accepted time, the transitional, we can say that we have the opportunity – it is better to use, and what exactly - eventually it will come.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 19:56

нева wrote:
Милая wrote: in General, a very interesting experience, feeling that you poured the flow of information, that is the question, for what purpose?
Maybe.. You hateli to Know Everything. Your intention turns..))
Yes, I am, indeed, the last time in active search. The situation for which I bought a "Microcosm" in its development has passed in the second half,i.e., is nearing completion, and I'm looking for what to try their hand again.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:08

Анатолик wrote:Honey
What mode (auto, medium, power), this insight? :)
And how do you like the idea to have the recorder?
In the auto mode. I don't know if it is possible to tell a story on tape , could it interfere with the perception of information . Probably better to write or draw. And to make the verbal more details on already existing records/drawings.

Actually, I have a suggestion, I managed to get in this condition. But this is just a guess, I will try again, if possible, will write in this thread.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:15

Sweetheart
My identity is the auto mode, not long moved with power (much sinker :shock: ), then in one thread I once wrote that it would be great to consciously enter gaip and to gasp, on the same night I caught a piece of awareness in which my face was the rapid flow of different images and voices, fortunately not for a long time it was, and then b woke up in horror "what was that"...
But these images and words I did not understand anything, everything was very fast.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:19

Sweetheart
By the way I was before your answer I thought that you you don't reply to my message, and voila... the mystery? nope, not surprised at the responses :o

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:23

Доктор М wrote:
and interestingly, this information is given for personal development or we be than the type of compiler, and it is believed that information should" go to mass" ? I had something similar in a dream, some insight, with a clear understanding of the mathematical description of our lives, but in the morning, but the memory that I raped some fundamental knowledge, not left, unfortunately, nothing. It's great that you all remembered and referred.
My feeling, after all it was for me personally. And posted on the forum to stupid to remember and to share a new experience for me.

I want to clarify that I didn't sleep enough, at this point, sleep is simply not possible, the thread does not sleep. And is remembered well because the information are given very clearly and vividly.For example, the idea that a system can develop from any point of coordinates came to me like inflated balloons from different points in space.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:29

Анатолик wrote:Honey
By the way I was before your answer I thought that you you don't reply to my message, and voila... the mystery? nope, not surprised at the responses :o
Yes, did not answer immediately, because I now live in a very busy schedule. She want :) And about mysticism... always trying to get away from it, but also on its experience,an unusual experience score is not going to. As to whom to trust if not yourself :)
Last edited by Милая on Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:34

Анатолик wrote: it would be great to consciously enter gaip and to gasp,
Apparently you cannot go in if you are already there.) All cooked in one and the same electromagnetic broth from which neither enter not to go..)
Last edited by нева on Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:41

Neva
It is clear, I'm not talking about the fact that we are one and everywhere at once... I mean, to establish a connection with GAAP by means of thorough peregistrirovat filters of perception... Ways that in fact a great many, each with its own recipe for achieving goals...

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:56

Анатолик wrote:Neva
It is clear, I'm not talking about the fact that we are one and everywhere at once... I mean, to establish a connection with GAAP by means of thorough peregistrirovat filters of perception... Ways that in fact a great many, each with its own recipe for achieving goals...
I still think it has to do with the brain, with the rhythms of our mind, with our ability/inability to switch your brain from one rhythm works with another. Not without reason, Andrei Patrushev us trains their discs and sessions, and Aura - psychic-energy exercises. Well, and maybe the ability to use your brain as "transmission", you need to attach some more skills.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 21:00

Милая wrote:with our ability/inability to switch your brain from one rhythm works with another.
Анатолик wrote:to establish a connection with GAAP by means of thorough peregistrirovat filters of perception...
:ay Possible, I guess, as it is usually called: first, second, etc. attention/ simultaneous perception of several 'rhythms of work' and(I) perception-interaction with several layers of GAIP..

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 02, 2015 21:07

Ахим wrote:Possible, I guess, as it is usually called: first, second, etc. attention/ simultaneous perception of several 'rhythms of work' and(I) perception-interaction with several layers of GAIP..
Yes, that's what I also think. If it is possible to consciously control it will be "aerobatics" 8)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 21:08

Милая wrote:want to attach any more skills
I understand that we came here, it unites us. :)
Ахим wrote:perception-interaction with several layers of GAIP..
The song of the group Lyube "Eaglets learn to fly" :ap

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:20

Аура wrote:And now more favourable, the transitional, we can say that we have the opportunity – better to use
Does this mean that from 4 pendants from will not overload? I think to use the action but not sure whether digest 6 (now in I Cloud and the Mental both felt and are active)?

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:31

Ахим wrote:Possible, I guess, as it is usually called: first, second, etc. attention/ simultaneous perception of several 'rhythms of work' and(I) perception-interaction with several layers of GAIP
I have this is possible either under stress, or trance, in t h prosopocera. Made for a "depth map" -before each level there is a force, like a crust of ice to break necessary. You in deep, deep layers to go but there is a problem of speed of information and its interpretation. To then got and then what to do with it...? The deeper the figurative and faster.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:34

Милая wrote:... and the Aura - psychic-workshop
Tell me how to get to the workshop??

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:36

раданов wrote:to the got and then what to do with it...?
Robert Monroe wrote that he received the message, a package which incorporated feelings, images, words need experience, and these promises were kept in some archive, which he could at any time to decompress while in ISS, the experience that became a part of it... we just have to check it out for yourself.