Integrated control technology a reality
Я Есть
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Я Есть » Mon Sep 19, 2016 18:10

Thank You! Successfully connected!

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Mon Sep 19, 2016 19:03

Once again, Hello! Tell me please, who knows the impact binaurally rhythms can affect the operation of the pendant? Is it compatible? Today is my first day with the pendant, I'm a novice) I would like to clarify some issues)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:52

Я Есть wrote:is it Compatible?
Compatible

Лорочка

Post by Лорочка » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:06

Hello! Have maybe...someone is already monitoring how the pendants work in accordance with the Zodiac signs? is there any gain what qualities and interaction? I'm an Aquarius. I work better?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:33

There is one nuance of using the system of Zodiac signs. The system of the Zodiac determines the dependence of certain constellations. The challenge of working with the zodiac system is a circular study in itself all signs and qualities that are rarely seen in the training of astrological schools, which reduces the system to the interplay of signs, that is, preserving themselves within the realities and not exiting – exiting the astrological dependence, i.e., development. Everyone has certain Givens. For example, in a past life the person was born in a poor family. This determines his life – his frame – but a global development challenge is the elaboration of the missing qualities and beyond the original facts. If you look at the history of people who became rich, many of them began their journey with a poor environment. And the zodiac system for the most part works like this: “You are poor. You need to save and spend less. Interaction with rich people is incompatible and undesirable”. The trap is that this is true, that is, the recommendation supports the current comfort zone of the poor man. That is asking the question “how I work”, you need to realize what your goal is: more comfortable to operate inside your destiny is based on astrology, using astrological system for deployment of entities. It is better to choose nookular intuitively, what first tugged on your goals and objectives, that is the basis of motivation.

Смурффф

Post by Смурффф » Thu Sep 29, 2016 0:13

Help! :wiz People I can't think! All around chewing their thoughts..go home and chew, chew..and almost everyone can be considered if desired)))))) a Strange effect of the pendant! Don't you think, developers? Although interesting :D , because like always people read you only need this to settle into it. and at first he's creepy))) ...and NO one THOUGHT... all chewed)))

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Oct 04, 2016 15:25

Лаймпроф wrote: As a result of applying Coulomb's "Microcosm" comes the optimisation and expansion of the integrated field of the operator. I understand that other pendants can start to work more efficiently/better after action pendant "Microcosm" due to optimization and expansion of the integrated field of the operator?
I want to know about the possibility of choice and influence of the pendant Microcosm. In psychology there is such a topic as the problem of choice. People are always faced with the need to make a choice. But mostly, for him, this is why it became a problem. therapists have probably 90% of the work is due to the fact, to support man in his search for the right solution or, rather, to teach him to choose. But why is it that many possible variants are beginning to poradte the negativity: doubt, nereshitelnost, fear, sometimes people have to get sick to make a decision? What creates conflict? Maybe it's a failure of the program in the attunement? Or is it all the same more in relation to what is already some built neural network interact with specific built part of the information field and in order to get a new point you need new relationships to build, to strengthen a new program? And people then it turns out not so much by choice , but before to make and implement force to the brain and the global information field has adjusted and made a new act of creation? Is it really so? The conductor in the case of psychotherapy - psychotherapist. But more and more evidence indicates that man in this case slave. As I understand it. Microcosm activates sobstvennyi resource, without an intermediary, which then acts as a conductor to make the transition from one line to another? Sorry, but a lot of questions :oops: sought to answer :)

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Tue Oct 04, 2016 16:17

Good all the time! Long time no write on the forum, but watching everything that happens on the forum))).
Smoothie, I will try to answer questions as a user of neocolony Microcosm. To me personally he gave a lot, from changing my Outlook to change occupations. Why are a lot of options that generate negative - doubt, indecision, fear? Here, I think the answer is simple - because human consciousness is not ready for such many options, it begins to rush, to be sure, this creates internal conflicts. Well, do not know how people choose, very many do not know how. Want to do better - and it turns out as always. A sort of cycle g..... in nature (sorry). Correct yourself and answer - in order to get to a new location and when new pave, and activated a new program of readiness of consciousness to accept it. A microcosm really activates internal resources, cutting unnecessary, those virtual programs that make it difficult to see in General for all the trash - and where do go then? Clears the mind from this stuff. I do wonder study was. Now, it's been the time of year - I see that what was important for me , all the emotional tseplyalki, all gone. And why must need an external conductor to switch from one line to another? Here is the Consciousness itself, inside Essence, Personality. You're starting to see more options, approach this vision consciously, without any blinkers. Everything is clear and understandable. It looks like you are, and there is no rushing mind . Everything happens in his time in readiness of consciousness. And I'll tell you - these resources are huge in the us laid - that's just Grand!!!
Psychotherapists, this is certainly good, but already become a habit to shift responsibility for their choices on therapist. And it is fraught with never to learn to choose myself. Although, despite what the therapist will fall))))
I continue to look. Many of course worked out, but at least if you look outside of the Matrix))).<

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14

Lanning , thanks for the reply. I'm just starting my journey in the world of technomagic and, to be honest, it ooochen exciting!

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:22

ЛанаМайнд wrote: I Personally do - he gave a lot, from changing my Outlook to change occupations.
I think that sooner or later, but each person (or all the same not everyone? :) )there are moments when you begin to understand what created the story of your life... not so that absolutely you were created that there were many factors that determined this line of life, but not another. There are some invisible boundaries beyond which you can't quit, like a vicious circle, in good old fairy tales (goes Ivan the fool in the woods, and out of it can not) . For me, this understanding was a good moment because I realized that when opredelennom effort you can specify the vector that will fill life with new meaning, will help create a new reality and to transcend his former self . This understanding is already a push to go to another level of development. The pendant has become a Microcosm for me of the bridge... or if you take the metaphor of fairy tales, a ball that output where necessary.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:15

ЛанаМайнд wrote:Microcosm really activates internal resources, cutting unnecessary, those virtual programs that make it difficult to see in General for all the trash - and where do go then? Clears the mind from this stuff. I do wonder study was. Now, it's been the time of year - I see that what was important for me , all the emotional tseplyalki, all gone.
Not so long ago working with a pendant, but there are interesting observations to me, it's understanding what created the story of my life is not so very much to me and were created. not very pleasant information, but what we are to do if the process has begun. Like that once, in volume came the information that there is, was and will be a lot of conditions that have suggested exactly this line of life, and not the other or others, like as possible and desired, but not shown and not implemented. But as we.. somewhere in the depths of the soul)) There are some invisible boundaries beyond which you can not get out, as if there's a specified condition, and that the format and develop. And with that understanding came something called reformatting. For me it was a very good point, because when opredelennom the effort of attuning with GEIP proved that it is possible and you can specify the vector that is filled with a new meaning that opens new perspectives, it changes the perception of ourselves and the world respectively... a Pleasant feeling.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:57

Счастливая wrote:I was hoping that there will be opportunities for self-change my reality and my thinking for the better(as it happens,judging by the reviews),but I'm only rolling in a hole somewhere...Probably in too much of the stuff from which you first need to get rid of. But my trouble is:I don't know how,and I'm just scared:))) I was ready for change,but was hoping to find among them a positive
There are bright moments when you suddenly realize that past experience, habitual beliefs and set patterns of behavior, reactions and all so are no longer relying as before. It seems that everything is going to hell... But it's really cool. It is obvious that You have failed the old program, it is no longer relevant. Someone may work with Microcosm at the level of a smooth transition into a new reality, I'm from the rapidly changing environment of the psychic-energy habitat :) . So, it's okay if a little anxiety is off the charts. It is important to understand whether it is your fears? And not imposed on them by someone else to their program and this may be advantageous, you were afraid? And that this fear is hiding from You, what possibilities? Me the pendant, for example, helped to see a different social reality. She suddenly began to be perceived as a literary work, where there are works more, individualnye, is a collective. And the plot always initially predefined written rules leading, so to say the leading authors (they may be significant loved ones, parents, friends, authortity, society, where we live), which became the templates for playback on a certain stage of life. And it became clear that my attunement with the world is not directly but through another, and most other programs. .So I started with gradually and incrementally began to cut off the old Scriptures..and if all around work, why not write your own novel? As the saying goes, he who doesn't risk lives :wink:<

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Thu Nov 17, 2016 14:27

Honestly, the speed of the pendant is very fast, I don't have time to track changes and analyze what is happening :) And it's a bit annoying. What few days I went irritated, not even associating it with what is happening. Well, annoying the cat, the weather, work, people, and so forth And this morning, what a rush of irritation and ..down!!! the realization that it is all the anger about trust and control, and about the purpose and end result. I want to be of some imagined point A to imagined point In, so much so that more bonuses (better material :) ) in my pocket. And now, just spinning in the head, all this irritation from too silingo control - even some hindrance! and lack of faith or something. Understand that you need to learn to let go! sometimes you know that letting go is necessary, and often is not even in the sphere of awareness is simply hanging and pulling, talalka such. And I realized that it is also a question of confidence in the space when necessary, and then let loose :) when necessary - then form to create new, all in readiness. Damn, but until this simple understanding, and reach it! and then, understanding came, my attitude to the world itself and creates inner worlds and changes in the external world. Here is the fluidity and ease useful can! I honestly don't know what to do with the consciousness of the hook lines to quickly get off and grooving all programs how to make YOUR ATTITUDE a leading?! This is how love should be? Or this is not a love question? Mmmm.... :roll:

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:08

Are in complete disarray, probably from the fact that from the beginning of the pendant with 2 levels. Very dramatically change the mood of rise of the peak of excitement, to apathy and indifference. Try to just observe it, not to twitch. Still decided to go back and start from the first level. Here is the journey. Very, very much going on at work, at home, everywhere have to fuss a lot of information, just not the river, all around the what they want. I realized that immediately jump through variant line is under force not to everyone. I rather and more correctly to collect the puzzle, so at least would know how this system works and well, or at least try. While only see that all around her Want, want, want! All of which we always want, so probably the world is so necessary. But I podzavis , but in this chaos you need to live. And you got to find a place for yourself! How? Am looking for something that used to be suitable, does not work well or works but does not bring happiness, satisfaction and vitality. Unfortunately not yet have a specific purpose, the feeling that swimming in a fast river in CT oroy towards me catches anything and in large number, only manage to otvorachivayutsya. On the one hand. And on the other it's like sitting in the deepest solitude and stillness on the shore of the same river, and all the sails past. Know that something will become a mainstay in this maelstrom, on the other simply can not be.The need of something talcotts chtoli, so try to combine what seems incompatible, so different

Друг МА

Post by Друг МА » Mon Nov 21, 2016 14:56

Небесная wrote:. And you got to find a place for yourself! How? Am looking for something that used to be suitable, does not work well or works but does not bring happiness, satisfaction and vitality. Unfortunately not yet have a specific purpose, the feeling that swimming in a fast river in CT oroy towards me catches anything and in large quantities
Interesting......and when you cook soup, too, can not imagine that the result should be? So simple...a boom in his eyes everything??? Unlikely..most likely have a prescription...or at least predvaritelnoe vision ...that is to believe about in what sequence, and another important point...how much concoction on the stove to hold, i.e. to keep not forget the effort put forth. And a good hostess ...so also the quality of their energy ....in his cooking puts... no wonder they say, feed with love. I think You know that. So it is necessary to decide at the beginning....what you want ...ready to pay for it...answer the simple question - why do I need it?
Our consciousness determines our behavior, but also creating things around, determines their properties and purpose. The sages say that we become what we contemplate.....another option....become what you think about....

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:24

Смузи wrote:Honestly, the speed of the pendant is very fast, I don't have time to track changes and analyze what is happening :)
irritation normal symptom ,may not be used .when everything is settled and on track ...and tarakanchiki in the head of a family ,and sores are "our "usual .. and all the bonuses lie outside the comfort zone .the pendant tells the way ,and to go on them or not is your decision .the important thing is that a lot of ways! irritation is just a stage all at first so .if a strong storm starts ,set the speed on medium .
Смузи wrote:I Want to be of some imagined point A to imagined point In, so much so that more bonuses (better material :) ) in my pocket.
view lecture Balance everything will fall into place .will see the stage where you are now and action is needed at every stage to come to the desired point B :)

Друг МА

Post by Друг МА » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:25

Небесная wrote:, the feeling that swimming in a fast river in CT oroy towards me catches anything and in large number, only manage to otvorachivayutsya. On the one hand. And on the other it's like sitting in the deepest solitude and stillness on the shore of the same river, and all the sails past
Heaven, to fall out of the flow is not bad, a this even the spices are eager.....it's like a gift from God...can consider as the gift of the spirit :) . People come to wisdom thus to himself, to his destiny., specifically looking for this in practik or the other way, who for years in the wasteland goes...Just like to say a secular person, this condition is not usual.....especially when it's been in a long time and lived under the influence of external stimuli, society and its traditions....but in our society they are now linked to the consumption, acquisition and fierce competition..... Dropping out of thread to find the quality of equanimity. And this is a very important element, ctory and helps the man in his interaction with the outside world, helps to maintain vitality in the face of difficulties. And not to be afraid. It's about that....how tempered Spirit. To see the main thing is to see something whole and unified, must stay out of this...no other way to napravleniu realnostyu there, and the reality of Your and whose no more

Друг МА

Post by Друг МА » Mon Nov 21, 2016 17:15

Смузи wrote:realized that it is also a question of confidence in the space when necessary, and then let loose when necessary - then form to create new, all in readiness
The Norwegians there is a wonderful tradition)......New year children who have grown hand over their nipples to Julenissen. He takes them and hangs on their tree...... For children this means that I have grown up and become responsible boys and devuskami. And if your mouth is free, then it means that now the world can still watch with wide-open mouth and wide eyes. can pass the pacifier to Santa Claus?))))

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 14:28

раданов wrote:and all the bonuses lie outside the comfort zone .the pendant tells the way ,and to go on them or not is your decision .the important thing is that a lot of ways!
Radanov, :) :) :) all right, millions of tracks, we can only choose to follow and to request the space that the new was opened. And the comfort is good too sometimes, though of course it can be a gingerbread house :wink:

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 14:29

Друг МА wrote:can pass the pacifier to Santa Claus?))))
??? what do you mean? :)

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 18:53

don't know whether it is possible to associate with the pendant, you feel. Yes .. :) even more with the magic combination of pendant Microcosm, Clouds and map Chronus and the work I'm doing. Oooochen interesting experiences in dreams , and then it premna in the realization of the daily channel which it has opened a new...And here info well, this dream came that I can not share
with these miracle products :) I immediately began to fire the old one's intention to change jobs and activities in General. (as Navigator..in the car ..something like that...to finish the route?) And from various sources began to receive proposals for new work. Last went 2 weeks ago and need to solve it quickly. The advantages are many...a good team, drive, the opportunity to travel around the country...as ordered. There was immediately taken into circulation and before the registration was sent to the preparatory intensive :) In General, all beautifully written and smoothly, but in the soul but not easy from this megasha prospects.
All weighed, and it is clear that out of the comfort zone to go have to make an effort you will need to experience, and requirements uyskoye more than my old job. It's all mind clear, but on some other level stopped the feeling, what else is there do not work, and should, have a lot and smoothly and always be in the rack READY FOR LABOR AND DEFENSE :) .
but it was urgent to answer, because the place is kept...or Yes or no. And decide well, no it couldn't, so much effort spent, the guard just :wiz And this Saturday a beautiful dream the sign , it all cleared up ...definitely NOT :) :) And in the dream, all the work was carried out, just watch and remember the conclusions correctly. And mask with starred office and its representatives (direct really showed in the dream this transormation, .... horror and beauty... The matrix has a rest :) and intentions of the egregore office opened explicitly, clearly and expectations from me personally, and most importantly - clipping has occurred in itself is great ... when from under the mask egregor I was targeting someone in the dream he was disciplined by our father 3 times :) :) :) Cool... and I listened and counted the number of молитвы1..,2, 3 and at the end of the third already jumped and woke up ..thinking....well, it was necessary to get into this istroriya and to think a few days, to spend forces the type to go to work or not to go..))) barely had chickened out...and was relieved, of course, just fun..now even when I remember how they chastised and having fun. Although the office is of course essentially correct and useful, but it seems not for me...or not now :) in General what I wanted and got it... But good experience...made to disagree with everything that is offered variant of the line, not to be greedy and take your time... then to get rid of not had :) :)

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 19:06

раданов wrote:view lecture Balance everything will fall into place .will see the stage where you are now and action is needed at every stage to come to the desired point B
Radanov :) don't tell me the link, have amazing... not found(( Thanks :o

rel

Already on sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by rel » Tue Nov 22, 2016 20:36

Smoothies, link to give you, but if You are not a member Clubone links little.
Direct link to the material anymore (not technically but ethically)
because if it were possible, it would be it was originally open to all)

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 23, 2016 16:20

Смузи wrote:the speed of the pendant is very fast, I don't have time to track changes and analyze what is happening And it's a bit annoying.
And you in what mode? I tried to switch to high mode power recently. On the first day of the transition so that is not the irritation in me grew, everything became irritated. Very sharp, direct has been an explosion of negativity of some. Tried again to go into auto mode, and today powere. Like anything)) not sausage as much as the first time, but what porsenna activity in me and around observed. But irritation gave way to more interest. It is important not to panic)) now I is Panula. Look like next and what will be

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 23, 2016 20:03

Malvina wrote:for example, watching how everyone is different...
Or keep track of emerging your emotions when dealing with them...
Step back and watch (as you can). Maybe a little easier.
After perago experiment in the power and energy of the swing to come to) I think the key was that the very full-on, included their feelings, too was interested so she bogged down and died. Today in the different regimes studied be the position of the observer) a very interesting experience...like you are, but like you..not like here, like there. The feeling in your house came in and the door behind you closed, it is necessary to me, and here in the window you see, and will have the yard work) something like this. The feeling of safety appeared, and most importantly its a place cozy and warm. And can't enter unless I allow it. And from this place that the auto mode is that the power - all is one. Only noticed that in the power of Kaa appears like something what your space knocks out ?? Watch )