Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
Смузи
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Смузи » Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:35

rel wrote:Smoothies to give a link, but if You are not a member of the Club, that one link is not enough.
Direct link to the material anymore (not technically but ethically)
because if it were possible, it would be it was originally open to all)
How to become a member? :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:50

and what kind of messages disappear? Like all your posts on the place, look there?

search.php?author_id=12018&sr=posts

the forum only Michael erases the message, the other has not been noticed yet, max move

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18

Испытатель wrote:is it Different, especially the inner part?
In the picture is not the outer part?

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:43

Warfail, nothing inappropriate here is not written))))).

Test, answer your questions, the pendant is working and active, mismatch in appearance ( as pictured) is. Somewhere Andrew Kabanov wrote that appearance does not matter. I have a question for you - how long have you use the necklace? What changes are waiting for him specifically? As stated in the description?
In my case, I noticed the beginning of change in her - after three months of using this product, and I worked at the psychic workshop - time and even worked over - two. A microcosm of pretty powerful stuff, everyone is triggered differently. Is the integrated field of the operator corrects, cleans virtualos. In this case, the change is gradual, as can be immediately seen? Stuff we hoard for years, and the result we want immediately. And how can he be active, he responds to human Consciousness, but it is not always, to say the least, consciously. And with this pendant also works.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 07, 2016 13:31

Я Есть wrote:Yes, the inner part is different, the lower shaded part of the circle simply split into two halves and these halves are not darkened, and the outer circle also has differences
In the photo above, the chip is flooded with clear epoxy, because you can see the whole chip as it is. There are pendants of this type, when the chip is not visible, and the darker they are filled with epoxy. This is not just spoken , not written, that the appearance of the pendants can be different due to the protective coating.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 07, 2016 14:06

Испытатель wrote: I'm talking about the appearance of the Central part, which is attached to the crystal
Crystal is not attached anywhere)))) crystal itself is already in the finished chip as the information carrier. Appearance , so what is there in the options. The second side is a simple metal housing . What is the problem? In appearance or that you are unable to use it-there is no understanding? Read the forum and ask the author how better to understand the operation of the device.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 07, 2016 22:57

Я Есть wrote:So answer anyone of the developers about the lack of activity pendant "Microcosm"? All my posts somewhere disappear...
мимоходом wrote:and that the messages disappeared? Like all your posts on the place, look there?

search.php?author_id=12018&sr=posts

the forum only Michael erases the message, the other has not been noticed yet, max move
Варахаил wrote:You are probably the news that there are many developers erase seditious in relation to their products messages.
What kind of "work" can be discussed, if the operator does not track what, where and when written? The microcosm, as in this and other branches, we explained, works as the name implies with the Inner world. This is a more subtle energy that requires some tracking dives into the inner world that is some kind of concentration than for example nookular Body. What kind of work with a Microcosm to say, if the user did not remember what, where and when he wrote on the forum?
So, the first message and hang in a branch where it was originally posted
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5791&start=50
nobody deletes were not going, this is probably the difference of this section from some other. Feedback is important to us and that is why none of the feedback was never removed. Another thing, if a user, without result (especially in the Microcosm) handles the question, what am I doing wrong, how should I use this tool?
This is a simple initial difficulty in the same subject has been answered in another more experienced user, unless the developer adds comments to the answers of other users, then the answer is sufficient and additional review is not required, the more that can be and branch to read, the answers to these questions were given repeatedly.
Another thing, if you are too lazy to read the thread and the user is not even trying to understand why it doesn't work, doesn't ask questions, he concluded. No question, the user has taken a position of denial, he better than anyone knows why the messages? To show that I knew best? Well I showed all revered. And it's not forbidden, everyone has the right to their opinion. And this, too, was not removed. But to post one and the same message in different topics is a blockage now, here it is not welcome. Once is enough, You have heard.
Minimal effect will now trace the beginning of the process, that is, to continue the dialogue in the theme, where the first messages were posted, no one had retired and was not going to leave. Moreover, in the personal user wrote just in case, why was removed duplicating messages. You don't have enough focus and concentration to read the answers to your questions, read posts from the developer, to remember what, where and when it was written, and then are surprised that something doesn't work. Maybe you need to start with Body shielding clothing, Mind of a machine...to organize at least their physical actions and their sequence. There are Psychic-workshop unique free techniques to organize your processes, You will not find them on the Internet or somewhere else. Plenty of opportunities, but if the user wants to use, it's not in the products. Especially not in the "inner part" :)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:28

Смузи wrote:how to become a member?
Club membership Self-development becomes possible after receiving the club card and paying a membership fee.
Read more viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5918

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Thu Dec 08, 2016 0:18

Yes, indeed, I apologize for dubbing messages to different branches and under different Nicknames, and one of them was made while the attempt to register the pendant, but did not come. I check messages daily. Thank you for the tip about the psychic workshop, be sure to get acquainted with them) the reason I asked this question? Because doing energoproektami and I think that for this period of wearing the pendant (3 months) I did not made rapidly conclusions.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Thu Dec 08, 2016 13:47

More and more imbued with the product and the work of consciousness in tandem with him. Read the forum about the different products, especially about those that already use , but I see someone different judgments, he experience, trying to figure out what others are saying, what I want to say but don't always know( Today, such an understanding has come that my string of pearls to collect the most need. And if I want to build my happiness and my peace, to rise to the height of a skyscraper, and climb the stairs will have me, or not reach his height. But this takes time and concentration to track the movement of thoughts and words to follow word for word, thought by thought, line by line. Best - keep your diary! I just realized! The forum is like a diary)...a recent yoga class the teacher asked " what is your favorite mantra," someone was silent, someone said what, and I, she is not expecting said work, WORK and WORK...fun)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 14:28

Небесная wrote:a recent yoga class the teacher asked " what is your favorite mantra," someone was silent, someone said what, and I, she is not expecting said work, WORK and WORK...fun)
:) :) :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Dec 10, 2016 18:49

I am
Energotaktika...no matter what. Energy or nenergo. Any practice is only a condition for internal work, but does not predetermine it. Stress – condition. Can reading a book, do energoproektami can, doing energoproektami chasing illusions, or simply fantasizing. Not necessarily Your case, just to emphasize that I do energoproektami dangerous. All life in fact is energopraktika, a set of techniques that when used creates a limitation for energotaktika. The technique describes the conditions tied to the conditions, you can limit yourself to energotaktika. It's all in relation to neocolonial. The set of techniques creates a set of stereotypes, expectations and feelings. Here in energotaktika someone, teacher, presenter, emphasized that something must be felt (heat, tingling, cold and etc.), or God forbid – be presented. And when you work with neocolonial there are expectations that it will be cold, murashita, or something to introduce yourself, or miracles will start to happen (for example), and it is not happening because there are expectations, and thus “not working”. A microcosm in this case works, but is not noticed because the results are not included in the set stereotypes of sensations. It may be advisable to try to move away from the stereotypes of feelings and expectations that are set energoproektami, independently, try to ignore it, to reconcentrate, and just be in the flow of life, to listen to their internal processes without the use of energopraktik.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Sun Dec 11, 2016 13:21

I want to share how the Microcosm reflects the state of operator!)) On Friday I came to visit. All owners know that receiving guests is work, because weekends most often I want to relax and dedicate time to yourself. But decided not to give uruchomiono mood and have fun and experience the joy of communication and to accept things as they are. Especially the plans did not build as time to conduct, just as they say with an open mind. And the space opened up immediately, even guests noticed that weekends are great, everyone's happy. Yesterday there was a feeling that the space itself began to open the door, yesterday was walking and fell into a wonderful, cozy place and the people around are wonderful, but not goblins))). A friend said last night that it felt like a dreamlike journey with me has been a vsegoto kind of wandered around the city)))) And dreams of what today was all a dream...is a tale to write . In General, definitive conclusions...what mood and message of the pendant work, so he returns, only multiplied by 2. State of operator - magic klucik from the door, hidden behind the canvas on which....you know that drawn :wink:

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Mon Dec 12, 2016 15:11

Аура wrote:Club Membership Self-development becomes possible after receiving the club card and paying a membership fee.
Read more viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5918
Thank you)

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Mon Dec 12, 2016 15:28

Аура wrote:Microcosm in this case works, but is not noticed because the results are not included in the set stereotypes of sensations. It may be advisable to try to move away from the stereotypes of feelings and expectations
There are many already talked about this and now noticed on experience, that the operation occurs when all of the expectations refuse. Then everything works as they say "the sky".Somewhere deeply determined by what you want...and let go, not trembling. And this is the most difficult because there is the habit to control and tremble :)
On the weekend Peter was going to walk..in the end went wrong..me friend apresiasi, tickets not bought...crept doubt not to go at all...it Was a feeling on the verge of blades..either Yes or no...I Balansirovka there for a while, and then said accurate - Yes! Let it be will! Decided ..and then the intention unwind as it should have been...without hiccups :) Friend did not go, the good tickets went, the journey is wonderful, and one wandered and friends, and the town of their charms revealed :) step-by-step miracles revealed, if not flutter and let go of the control sometimes, and not wait for a certain. because the anticipation builds very picture, annoying space.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Mon Dec 19, 2016 16:22

I want to share what experience get. Recently wrote that Chronos reached a resource energy on the past life. Went information about this resource, however it is difficult to share information or their fantasies, and associations. But I decided that steamed separately and just observe and record. A job card was not enough, because it was not only to cut balastya line from the past, but somehow to find them, to build their picture of the world today. A microcosm in combination allowed to find the desired line. In General, the task was not easy, but the process is powerful and cathartic and at the same time structuresize))somehow so) will share a Little personal discoveries, because it is interesting and not everything is clear...but Left to the memory of a past life when I was ,like, a witch, possessed magical and healing abilities. Immediately felt a very powerful boost of energy, like internal force and ability had awakened and became actively resourcebase. Know how Rastoke, which was filtering through the dense earth, and then turned around to swing. First, dramatically increased sensitivity to the environment, and then subtly began to read all sorts of messages, thoughts and intentions of people in General, interesting) :) But along with that went some of the negativity that has manifested itself in a heightened need to separate from people, lock myself in the sink! And here came the understanding that this need to be closed in the sink were always there, but always had to overcome it. That is, make every effort to interact with people!!! Although.. why would it all of a sudden? Always question so asked..why do this effort...why?? And now saw clearly, is the tail from a past life experience, because there are events were associated with the expulsion, and perhaps zamozhnoye, not so important now. It is important that we managed to see this projection and to incorporate it into their present, to see how Balasta resource and life line are intertwined in my life. Now it is clear that you need to cut, what to toss, what to keep and cultivate. Now I kind of want to cry - It is avoidance of people, this fear is not about 1!! I want to be with people and love them!))) And deeper it's that it's not just about interaction with people, but also about interaction with the world at the moment. in the here and now!!! Although at the time of the meeting with The) really wanted to direct her to blend in and live as it is, because the power there is not seasoned, but the temptation was like this...It's a clear understanding that the depths and surface should mix so you can be born a new life)), the Balance is divine!)<

НВП

Post by НВП » Fri Dec 23, 2016 13:01

Dear friends! Dear developers ! Urgently need advice! Friend wife today to buy a pendant. Tomorrow she's leaving for NY to the person who allegedly it was taken by / with her words/ like , do not want to - but the food, I don't want - but can't leave. Do not delve into these women's troubles, but if there really what is the impact, what is the pendant better : a microcosm? Armor? Or something else? Thanks to those who will find the opportunity to respond

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Dec 23, 2016 16:42

NVP We need to listen to the "Explorer" Andrei Patrushev. If the impact is and after a few rounds she gets sick, physically very bad(nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, all a blur...) listening will need to continue, preferably a full course, the relief comes quite quickly. Then it will be possible to work with neocolony if you feel any addiction, you need Armor, the one who brought the impact, just would not let her go, will try to submit again. After the Armor well the Microcosm goes.

Why first disk, and then neocolony?Effective neocolony implies some degree of awareness. A person under the influence of zombie cleansing will come, but slower and heavier.

The person to whom she comes to know about the technomagic is not necessary. Make fun of, sow in it the seed of distrust. The best option, so she did not really know what this was, otherwise, tell, but the opposing party would do everything possible to prevent the purification.

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Mon Dec 26, 2016 23:44

NVP, friend Your wife, I think, more useful "Empress":) She goes after the man who, according to her statement was taken consciously. If resisted and did not go, then one would assume. A finger to the sky...
In my subjective opinion from You it was necessary first of all attention, both to themselves and to her fate...
Success.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Dec 28, 2016 13:43

NVP, maybe better even pendant Mental. Pendant Microcosm requires a conscious approach, though, you need to understand how and why. And the Mental will help your friend all the same, primarily to include the brain, to block the emotions. To get started -it's like the anchor is. She starts to realize what is happening, zadumyvaetsya that still wants to analyze the interaction with this person. More importantly - will help to keep a little of myself, as an observer. I think now this is important a little girl pulled away, physically if not yet, then at least mentally, we need to share consciousness. If it is impact then just the task to understand the mechanisms of the hooks. Immediately, of course, it's hard...But the Mental will help you to build a point of reference, will create a safe place to begin to work the Inner observer, at least,...well there is already on promotion... then Podelites events ... wondering what to choose..

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:24

Good day! Tell me, I want to give your pendant son (already adult). How to do it better, just pass or should I re-register it?

Тимыч

Post by Тимыч » Tue Jan 03, 2017 23:37

Ahoy! Use this pendant for about 20 days. please explain what is happening to me when put the mode to media, or power. For the first time after installation, the temperature rose to 39 - very sick - just put it to auto, then another 3 times I tried and every time something happened - the fight, the accident, today shoulder wrenched in training.
Took this nookular to identify negative attitudes and disposal of them.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 05, 2017 13:32

Modes medium power and have the functionality of the control settings, better to start with auto, then you can try to switch to other modes. Such symptoms most likely due to the fact that overloaded the mind, because the control is not yet mastered, that is, consciousness does not yet have the capacity or speed to handle processes. Modes do not have to master all, it is important to choose your. Try on medium to disperse the pendant, and to reduce the speed and see what happens.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Thu Jan 05, 2017 22:35

Hello, unfortunately there was no response, the holidays, you know))) switched to auto mode and handed over to the son, so how come for a few days, then it would be difficult to transmit. Itself already in anticipation of Alchemy. But still , please answer whether it is possible with the transfer and whether the re-registration of the pendant? Thank you!

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Tue Jan 31, 2017 15:52

Don't know which branch to leave a review :) because what is happening - is clearly a combination of several products, so I feel :) Very bright and light became images and easily given the number of visualizations , and the feeling that this is the finished painting go to my space.
There is a request and it comes from a ready answer with the picture, it remains only to miss it through yourself, to feel and realize. Opened space that is just full of live , functional images of the..., the imagination to create it. I think either your source is opened (because earlier so was, but then disappeared), or entered into a new space, what the new variant line where you have created the finished forms, not just those "what the doctor ordered" :) :) . Or worked the program , it was necessary to wait a little bit, and now it's ready!!! Or started to work some magic process!!! Feeling like as a paint brush.....only here risunok virtual)))) do not touch)
Yet really don't know how to use them. Although some visual images is needed as a breath of fresh air right now, it is very necessary to solve internal and external challenges of their own, give strength, movement and sensation of harmony ....in General, give a request (explicit or not) response. Very cool!!!! And feels exactly like a finished form that has always existed in space, but access to it was not!!! There is a strange new sensation -frame-field chtoli..with many of the set of structural points, which began to show itself on the physical level too .....it's hard to describe, I feel more :) but a very pleasant feeling, plump and promising.... :)