Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:27

эля wrote:I Have a question, I would like to establish only personal life. I pendant a microcosm for the achievement of this goal will help? Thank you.
A mermaid has been given a good answer, you can only add that the reasons are not adjusted personal life is usually quite deep, and the first level is likely to be outputting, so we can still recommend the program level II Yin, Empress Marriage and the experience of the unconscious.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:14

Кудесник wrote:What is the crystalline essence is best combined with the Microcosm?
The Essence Of Beryl

Лаймпроф

Post by Лаймпроф » Sun Jan 31, 2016 21:37

AuraHello!
As a result of applying Coulomb's "Microcosm" comes the optimisation and expansion of the integrated field of the operator. I understand that other pendants can start to work more efficiently/better after action pendant "Microcosm" due to optimization and expansion of the integrated field of the operator?

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Feb 01, 2016 23:10

Layerof
I apologize if got from your post.Watching from mid-October the effect of the pendants on myself and several other people,came to the conclusion that the first pendant should be a microcosm.Its effect is so noticeable from the first days in all areas of activity(expansion,protection,support,stabilization of the psyche,inner peace, favourable circumstances) that impresses even the most hardened skeptics.After it is possible to work with any pendants.The effects of other pendants on operators which I observed was not so obvious.

Лаймпроф

Post by Лаймпроф » Mon Feb 01, 2016 23:55

кросби wrote:Layerof
I apologize if got from your post.Watching from mid-October the effect of the pendants on myself and several other people,came to the conclusion that the first pendant should be a microcosm.Its effect is so noticeable from the first days in all areas of activity(expansion,protection,support,stabilization of the psyche,inner peace, favourable circumstances) that impresses even the most hardened skeptics.After it is possible to work with any pendants.The effects of other pendants on operators which I observed was not so obvious.
Crosby, thanks for the interesting food for thought.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 04, 2016 14:15

Лаймпроф wrote:the result of applying Coulomb's "Microcosm" comes the optimisation and expansion of the integrated field of the operator. I understand that other pendants can start to work more efficiently/better after action pendant "Microcosm" due to optimization and expansion of the integrated field of the operator?
Yes, actually as after, for example, Mental Masters or Clouds... other pendants begin to show its effect differently. We must understand that the pendants do not carry certain qualities that are highlighted in the description of the spec. programs are simplifying for understanding. Accordingly, two special. packs cannot be represented as a combination of some qualities. There is a method, or system. Login can be done with any pendant, though empirically possible to distinguish certain patterns - a consequence of the similarity/typicality structures of integral fields of any modern man. Usually, as seen on the reviews, the work of one of the pendant displays other specials. packages, but it is important not to become a collector and be aware of the General direction of the motion vector. Such a construction of the motion vector is natural, the development has its own laws and rules. For example, packages that are at the same sublevel can have a common point of engagement, and therefore the activity of one program leads to the conditions for the activity of the other. Intuitively it is perceived as the need and desire of change, of bodily, like the changing of planes.

эля

Post by эля » Fri Feb 05, 2016 19:57

I'm the exact opposite, now ending week 2 of wearing the pendant microcosm. There was no change. At work how nervous and nervous (protection is not felt). Calm either. In the team a lot of people working. Still, the influence of the people. Favorable situations were not. By the end of the day no power, nor was, barely awake. Energy to the end of the day is quickly running out. Another weakness of the great to the end of the day.It just says that there should be positive thoughts, I have negative. I want to quit my job and escape. Question pendant will be affected by how much time? Can need longer wear? Or to protect from the influence of other people need still nookular armor, and this pendant does not protect? I have a pendant in the auto mode, on other levels to connect don't know how. Please answer.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 20:25

эля wrote: I Want to quit my job and escape
Apparently You just pulling, and apparently not just at work.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Feb 05, 2016 22:24

эля wrote:I have the opposite, now ending week 2 of wearing the pendant microcosm. There was no change. At work how nervous and nervous (protection is not felt). Calm either. In the team a lot of people working. Still, the influence of the people. Favorable situations were not. By the end of the day no power, nor was, barely awake. Energy to the end of the day is quickly running out. Another weakness of the great to the end of the day.It just says that there should be positive thoughts, I have negative. I want to quit my job and escape. Question pendant will be affected by how much time? Can need longer wear? Or to protect from the influence of other people need still nookular armor, and this pendant does not protect? I have a pendant in the auto mode, on other levels to connect don't know how. Please answer.
The wear time is still certainly not great, the pendant is hardly necessary now to switch , all switches in the dashboard, there are all described how to do you can go through the automatic program switch pendants. From other people to defend the armor could still it from you helps to protect, the microcosm helps to bring order within yourself and as a result, when the order itself of external influence to cling and will not be perceived adequately when a person is a lump of hot, strained nerves no matter how you touch him, the irritation is but a microcosm of it all to relax using damp study and help. Also probably not bad would've got to get ripped energy try the exercise a big boat with a psychic workshop ( a section of the forum club of self-development) forces will be added

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Feb 05, 2016 22:59

ale
Two weeks at Your situation-the term is too small(most likely sederhana attention and energy weak,not able to track the changes),but they will.Not a fast path,but one that Your good luck and personal power enough for you to find and buy,gives reason for cautious optimism.I to the microcosm immediately bought armor and stats stress has gone down dramatically,and then they ceased to be perceived as stressful,and then I,unexpectedly,started to look for,what to extract their potential.
To switch suggest(all-around, will accelerate).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Feb 05, 2016 23:07

эля wrote:I Want to quit my job and escape.
A couple or three times in my life I had that /I heavily depended on his/. From then on, as I was taught /done in head if you want. :)/ what if I pass this 'test' - there is no next /and everything will cycle until I figure - well, stupid W :?insist on her/ so I started /like a dog/ learn.
p.s. only, in most cases, dogs, harder /MUCH/ than us. Because they know /do/ where to go*.
* we have all seen how dogs are so like people in many cases can and the money from the ATM to take, can food to cook, and then dishes to put the car to erase etc. there is No point in writing about the courage of dogs in the name of love for the owner /the Japanese dog known worldwide Hachiko example, but not only - there are examples of world war II, etc./. The dog as a clean slate /I and a person can use such a statement in some way/ - what you will teach, and will do. As I understood - it works and the System against which some try to fight and then die and lose your expensive body shell /and as well?/ as milenkie, despite its 'toughness'... :? In fact, the School. For just starting to walk legs. Cool uncle /and aunt/ who KNOW how to materialiserades candy is later.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:37

кросби wrote:ale
Two weeks at Your situation-the term is too small(most likely sederhana attention and energy weak,not able to track the changes),but they will.Not a fast path,but one that Your good luck and personal power enough for you to find and buy,gives reason for cautious optimism.I to the microcosm immediately bought armor and stats stress has gone down dramatically,and then they ceased to be perceived as stressful,and then I,unexpectedly,started to look for,what to extract their potential.
To switch suggest(all-around, will accelerate).
How do You combine them? Alternately wear?if Yes, then sakim interval? Just my intuitive choice specifies the two pendant...

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Jun 28, 2016 13:24

Happy
No,not alternately.Bought-do not remove even at night.Wearing options are a few:hang both on one chain,and shorten one of the chains.Personally, I made patrontazh to wear pendants and the pendants of the first level in the pocket,good pockets are everywhere(women more difficult,but they can be to the wrist bracelets to fasten).

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sun Jul 03, 2016 22:33

кросби wrote:Happy
No,not alternately.Bought-do not remove even at night.Wearing options are a few:hang both on one chain,and shorten one of the chains.Personally, I made patrontazh to wear pendants and the pendants of the first level in the pocket,good pockets are everywhere(women more difficult,but they can be to the wrist bracelets to fasten).
Thank you! Yet bought a Microcosm... Watch;)))

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:29

Милая wrote:Continue to "explore" the "Microcosm". :) Currently watching all of the programs of the special package.

Cleaning proceeds continuously at all levels, consistently and steadily. I now genuinely wonder how much this process can continue? Sometimes it seems everything cleaned nothing more, but no, look again vigibase piles of trash on the mental and !

Excuse me,but how You feel about what is cleaned? :oops:

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:34

Please tell me if the 2 pendant to wear on the same chain,is there any value in what surfaces they touch?(the front part to the front,the back metal to the back or back to front etc.)??? And whether that would be their modes coincide?
2-And when wearing the Microcosm 3 weeks I have completely nailed-no emotion,a feeling of doom and absolute bezradichi... and so did my gorgeous color and vivid dreams ( although it is believed that dreams are all should be Vice versa) is This normal? Tried to change modes-no change.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:20

Счастливая wrote:And even when wearing the Microcosm 3 weeks I have completely nailed-no emotion,a feeling of doom and absolute bezradichi... and so did my gorgeous color and vivid dreams ( although it is believed that dreams are all should be Vice versa) is This normal? Tried to change modes-no change.
We all have different manifestations of obtaining "freedom of choice", in particular, Microcosm - enough "hard" software package, as linked individual study and cleansing. Let's say, a new path (for example, without reference to Your circumstance, but an example of such interaction with the Microcosm distributed, and therefore not excluded in this case) sits on the response, the release of emotions. Here it is necessary to understand the difference of joy and allocation of emotions. The electrical activity may have different sources: internal sources - some electrical activity and external transformation of electromagnetic waves in an electrical discharge (which is emotion). From birth we are given resources, and in the course of life can either build them or burn. To burn always easy and that is what starts taking a new path. But the difference is that in one case the stimulus pulse is within us, in other case - without, that is, in the first case there is a transformation and accumulation of energy in another is the burning of energy.
To make it clearer, a simple example, advertising. The purpose of advertising is always the release of energy - the generation of an emotion, response, target hit in the patterns of thinking, etc. But if people chose to scour the advertising poster? No, the attention of clinging is just because 1. it is a powerful stimulus signal, it is bright, big and is convenient for the attention to field 2. what is most important - the attention of the person at the time of viewing the advertisement, it was uncontrollable. People got some emotion, smiled, found myself, troubled, etc, hook swallowed. And what is it? The next time a person will be boring to go in the subway without advertising, without familiar emotions, without the usual stimuli from the outside, and attention itself begins to look for outward stimuli, even to attract them - not advertising, someone probably banging an elbow or step on the foot, giving the opportunity to react and to allocate the necessary emotions. If you deprive a person of these hooks eliminate the incentive to burn energy, sluggish brain the first time you will not be able to find the incentives within, and the person can feel the devastation.<

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:47

Аура wrote:
Счастливая wrote:And even when wearing the Microcosm 3 weeks I have completely nailed-no emotion,a feeling of doom and absolute bezradichi... and so did my gorgeous color and vivid dreams ( although it is believed that dreams are all should be Vice versa) is This normal? Tried to change modes-no change.
We all have different manifestations of obtaining "freedom of choice", in particular, Microcosm - enough "hard" software package, as linked individual study and cleansing. Let's say, a new path (for example, without reference to Your circumstance, but an example of such interaction with the Microcosm distributed, and therefore not excluded in this case) sits on the response, the release of emotions. Here it is necessary to understand the difference of joy and allocation of emotions. The electrical activity may have different sources: internal sources - some electrical activity and external transformation of electromagnetic waves in an electrical discharge (which is emotion). From birth we are given resources, and in the course of life can either build them or burn. To burn always easy and that is what starts taking a new path. But the difference is that in one case the stimulus pulse is within us, in other case - without, that is, in the first case there is a transformation and accumulation of energy in another is the burning of energy.
To make it clearer, a simple example, advertising. The purpose of advertising is always the release of energy - the generation of an emotion, response, target hit in the patterns of thinking, etc. But if people chose to scour the advertising poster? No, the attention of clinging is just because 1. it is a powerful stimulus signal, it is bright, big and is convenient for the attention to field 2. what is most important - the attention of the person at the time of viewing the advertisement, it was uncontrollable. People got some emotion, smiled, found myself, troubled, etc, hook swallowed. And what is it? The next time a person will be boring to go in the subway without advertising, without familiar emotions, without the usual stimuli from the outside, and attention itself begins to look for outward stimuli, even to attract them - not advertising, someone probably banging an elbow or step on the foot, giving the opportunity to react and to allocate the necessary emotions. If you deprive a person of these hooks eliminate the incentive to burn energy, sluggish brain the first time you will not be able to find the incentives within, and the person can feel the devastation.
Thank you... I hope that I will be able to find incentives inside:)))<

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jul 27, 2016 21:48

Аура wrote:
Счастливая wrote:If you deprive a person of these hooks eliminate the incentive to burn energy, sluggish brain the first time you will not be able to find the incentives within, and the person can feel the devastation.
And if my brain never learn to identify stimuli within,and my condition gets worse? What do I do? To stop working with the pendant and remove it?

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Jul 27, 2016 22:39

Happy
Счастливая wrote:I'm sorry,but how You feel about what is cleaned?
Feel nothing, everything happens - if not throw away old stuff, someone will come and throw it, if not get rid of your negativity - it (my personal negativity) is ruining my life. Everything happens without feelings, feelings and assumptions :? By the way, tomorrow is a year since I live with the Microcosm, but its relevance is he still for me is not lost. Aura wrote that theoretically one nookular first level can bring to other neocolony. I think with me it happened through the Microcosm I realized how much "work" the Cloud, Body, Master, Mental. Don't ask, as I understand, just realized all
Счастливая wrote: And if my brain never learn to identify stimuli within,and my condition gets worse? What do I do? To stop working with the pendant and remove it?
To stop working with neocolonial, of course, is possible only because it would mean "stick your head in the sand." If you do not learn Your brain to find your own stimuli, then Your condition is getting worse. In General, the brain is a very useful thing, if a task for him to deliver, he'll do it :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 28, 2016 18:26

"Better" and "worse" - so often used, but dangerous words.

"When everyone in China will learn
what a beautiful is beautiful,
and then there is ugly.
When everybody finds out
what good is good,
and then there is evil"
Tao Te Ching

It's certainly a digression, you need to understand that this is not invented by someone, born of the mind of thoughts, and a different reality and a different worldview is non-dualistic, without separating things into categories of "good" and "bad."
There is a process, it can lead to expansion or contraction, structuring or chaos. The described process does not necessarily apply to Your case, but such effects often occur in the Microcosm. You are immersed in your inner space, inner world, thinking that everything is "okay", but everything is not so good :) Good or bad? Remember the movie the Matrix, the awakening of Neo in the real world. It's good to be in such a situation, or a bad thing? In this situation, how many people would want to go back? Illusions sweeter. But they are deprived of a person to act in the real world, that is, to build, to create your own reality and influence it. Maybe someone needs to first was a bit "bad" that then became "good"? Only this time, not in illusions, but really. Everyone decides. Nookular is a tool, use it or not, everyone decides for himself, too. Microcosm sometimes works hard enough, perhaps you should start with the package easy, with Clouds, for example.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:07

Аура wrote:"Better" and "worse" - so often used, but dangerous words.

"When everyone in China will learn
what a beautiful is beautiful,
and then there is ugly.
When everybody finds out
what good is good,
and then there is evil"
Tao Te Ching

It's certainly a digression, you need to understand that this is not invented by someone, born of the mind of thoughts, and a different reality and a different worldview is non-dualistic, without separating things into categories of "good" and "bad."
There is a process, it can lead to expansion or contraction, structuring or chaos. The described process does not necessarily apply to Your case, but such effects often occur in the Microcosm. You are immersed in your inner space, inner world, thinking that everything is "okay", but everything is not so good :) Good or bad? Remember the movie the Matrix, the awakening of Neo in the real world. It's good to be in such a situation, or a bad thing? In this situation, how many people would want to go back? Illusions sweeter. But they are deprived of a person to act in the real world, that is, to build, to create your own reality and influence it. Maybe someone needs to first was a bit "bad" that then became "good"? Only this time, not in illusions, but really. Everyone decides. Nookular is a tool, use it or not, everyone decides for himself, too. Microcosm sometimes works hard enough, perhaps you should start with the package easy, with Clouds, for example.
Thanks for the reply... I'm probably too limited for such products. I was hoping that there will be opportunities for self-change my reality and my thinking for the better(as it happens,judging by the reviews),but I'm only rolling in a hole somewhere...Probably in too much of the stuff from which you first need to get rid of. But my trouble is:I don't know how,and I'm just scared:))) I was ready for change,but was hoping to find among them a positive :wink:
I can't communicate with family,look at them and think,"What Leshego am I doing here?" Do you think it will pass?
In short,I wallowed in my negativity. Positive thinking is of course fine,but when in the soul there is no response to these thoughts is a one-sided game:))) Clouds can not yet afford it,TC ordered the Armor:)
Thank you. Sorry to bother;)<

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Mon Sep 19, 2016 16:48

Today I received your Microcosm, how is it activated what to do next???

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Mon Sep 19, 2016 17:16

To wear, to listen to the sensations, to observe the events.
Managing user modes of the pendant:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5958

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Mon Sep 19, 2016 17:32

Счастливая wrote:I'm not able to communicate with family,look at them and think,"What Leshego am I doing here?"
Well, for example, watching how everyone is different...
Or keep track of emerging your emotions when dealing with them...
Step back and watch (as you can). Maybe a little easier.