Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
Смузик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Смузик » Fri Feb 03, 2017 16:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Extension integral field ver. 2_1_2.

The program, working with the individual architecture of the integrated field of the operator. The fact that the integral field of each individual operator has its own geometry, and sometimes to some positive changes, just not enough space (the analog of the “memory” of the computer).
A paradox in working with the Microcosm, switched mode power, and from nasty thing found , it turns out my wonderful, positive images, feelings, life events with the sign +, which are more and more prominent , but....how would flow through me, I have realized that I do not cling and are not embedded in my structure of consciousness,as the wind blows away. As if a part of consciousness perceived, "Oh, and it's not mine,...not about me..." so the feeling was that in a circle the course, like I see and feel positive in all areas of my life, but it is not geared. It is very evident now as the lack of the frame material, this is the real sense of the need in this new positive way of perceiving. As a form, which emeine manifest, but here,here and draw. And yet like a feeling that removed the dirty clothes and voto about to jump into the net))) I think this is linked to restructuring in the integral field. Unfortunately, to control this process can not, because I do not really understand what to do, I can only see the changes, feel them. In the body increased sense density, nice :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 17:26

Смузик wrote: think this is linked to restructuring in the integral field. Unfortunately, to control this process can not, because I do not really understand what to do, I can only see the changes, feel them.
Restructuring in the PI just has already happened, you are dealing with short levels, that is, the cascade transition from software to a physical level. The physical level is the most inert and to overcome inertia you need tracking, and the minimum required exposure at a certain interval, and the appearance of congestion occurs just as a consequence of the fact that is inflated tight, power, or vitality for implementation at the physical level, that is doing everything right (the track as directed attention, is usually sufficient for a circuit).

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Feb 09, 2017 17:30

Аура wrote:you have a short levels, that is, the cascade transition from the software layer to physical
Aurathanks :)
Much like when a parachute jump ..the body is flying empty, and the spirit then catches up.....baaah........and such a revival in flight...where am I? Who am I? :) So now, when the program desegregate,in direct response....Oh man, where have you been))))
Very interesting things were happening, there was a feeling before trying to jump in the passing train, sometimes even kind of caught on.....but in turn threw out))) actually undertook a lot of cases , do not have time until the logical end of a not brought....
Now feeling more and more slow speed became more organized and somehow planomerno chtoli to act.....There is a feeling of attunement to the world...there is somewhere a projection...and I gradually identify faces ...although the process is sometimes confusing....Probably because you can't control, but this theme work with Chronos....because connect a mess of the installation.

Аура wrote:level the most inert and to overcome inertia you need tracking, and the minimum required exposure at a certain interval
Here I am coming to the conclusion that it's time to relax and have fun :) at least for now....
overall this is a discrepancy of the projection itself, and a certain realization....but here, as I understand, too, important work is happening on the awareness....as fuel.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:37

Аура wrote:adjustment of IP will happen, you are dealing with short levels
I have so strange is the last time, more at night during sleep. Is there a quality difference when this happens? And do we need to bother these messages from dreams? It's just that sometimes it seems that there is falsehood-truth is mixed, ie POPs up some sort of infa....and suddenly this program is a parasite that is activated during sleep?

With short dreams, as the short play (just Suzette ) and day every time feeling like a part of me comes back or another nurtured. But at the same time are found and substitution as if the bait fish (that is for me :) ) , if it leads away from the desired. Can someone tell me what there is to read about it? Or not to care about dreams?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 20, 2017 16:38

Смузик wrote:I Have so strange is the last time, more at night during sleep. Is there a quality difference when this happens? And do we need to bother these messages from dreams? It's just that sometimes it seems that there is falsehood-truth is mixed, ie POPs up some sort of infa....and suddenly this program is a parasite that is activated during sleep?
Depending on what exactly is going on? In the sleep period is the same as in the daytime, one might say, even more important, and to obtain the specific information you need to learn to live with the dream, i.e., to use the period of sleep for what it is, and not for the usual grind unsolved problems. This is nookular a Dream if we dive into the ocean, diving and the knowledge that this fish can be eaten, and that she can eat) you Can listen to the signals that it gives during sleep, the body and the subconscious mind like the General direction, more based not on content, but on the mood and General atmosphere, not trying to think and decipher. Bother content of the messages, just not worth it, especially if there is a feeling that they are gone, the hook lines in the dream are many, including various virtualos. If the Microcosm were you during sleep, it may signal virtualcad. If there are no tools for self-immersion in the ocean of Dreams, it's usually somewhere puts different currents. Well, skidded and swerved, can be taken into account, to try to promote why it is brought here, but not to follow the content of the messages blindly. Working with the sleep period occurs during the day, and it is primarily awareness.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Tue Feb 21, 2017 16:13

Аура wrote:In the sleep period is the same as in the daytime, one might say, even more important, and to obtain the specific information you need to learn to live with the dream, i.e., to use the period of sleep for what it is, and not for the usual grind unsolved problems. This is nookular Dream
Aurawant to know more about the pendant Dream, found him in the line :?

Continue about dreams, now what an important period is parallel. The process of dreaming as if divided into 2 parts. One part, similar to the virtual reality very similar. This is just the remnants of the experiences of the day, what is past life situations, work experiences gestalte more. Previously, it was perceived as the necessary info and cooked porridge :) in the head.
Now more and more the feeling, that if you start to interpret it, to drive through yourself, then just confused again in the path that cleaned up. These demons habitually seductive surface, but in the old pool did not hunt. So try not to dive there, not to exaggerate and not to waste energy. Once you feel that it goes how it goes, if you begin to nurture those fruitless experiences. Attention takes a swing back and feel the rush yet fragile new structure. Therefore, we decided not to pay attention and not try to process this info, so as not to fall back to the usual response mechanisms.

At the same time comes the info of a different nature. She immediately separated from consciousness. Like a flash. Immediately after getting up. It is characterized by a very short knowledge. And its just enough to be aware of and exhale, she leaves immediately (if it is a hook from which to move does not) or built into the new CORCAS information fields as desired and required quality.
Here the process is divided into 2 parts - cleaning and structurally, the external projection is transferred to the inside, gradually absorbed and gives changes on the level of mental and physical.
For example, a month ago, on a subconscious level I could not forgive similar, but the departed person. In the dream it's forgiveness, acceptance and reunion on the spirit level. In the morning samarati because with this just showed up as if they were not. At the level of the body immediately began a profound transformation
This info comes bright, quick and seems like you want a brick in building a house.
Today , for example, I had practice :D . for me :) One more charge was! Maybe not necessary, but I really want to share it.
Had to lie on the ground, hands along the body and several times to overturn through the right side, as if working up the energy of the Earth, and then immediately get on all fours and be held like a beast :) at full speed....Put....prohibitive.....Tremendous strength entered WWWOOOO...but the first time I almost threw up, a little is an understatement :)<

Грифон

Already on sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Грифон » Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:43

Смузик wrote:Aura, want to know more about the pendant Dream, found him in the line
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... noy-serii/
I've been on him put :oops:

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sun Feb 26, 2017 19:17

Griffinthanks for the link :o

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:49

arms along the body and several times to overturn through the right side, as if working up the energy of the Earth
I found out why my cat turns lying when it wants to eat,one of the cats who were there before ,did not do so.Potamonidae my cat.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 17:27

Смузик wrote:had to lie on the ground, hands along the body and several times to overturn through the right side, as if working up the energy of the Earth, and then immediately get on all fours and held the beast at full speed
Гуфест wrote:I found out why my cat turns lying when it wants to eat,one of the cats who were there before ,did not do so.Potamonidae my cat.

:) :) :) And yet ...try it....Recently spotted as a big Rottweiler is doing...snachala was rolling on the ground...and then rushed like mad...on the face entirely insane strength and enjoy life!!! Good practice....how to quickly gather the power of the earth...just fucking animals her very quickly assimilate the whole body....I have more and more in your head :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:06

With somersaults,we need pookuratnee,in ancient magic there are practices with them,personality change.It is very important that to think in this moment or what is the life cycle.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Mar 29, 2017 23:46

Epic writes,turned a good man(back) to someone,turns(rotates)the Princess into a frog or frog to a Princess.Puss in boots,there is the Ogre turned into a lion or a mouse.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Apr 03, 2017 17:58

Гуфест wrote:it is Very important that to think in this moment or what is the life cycle.
And that is true!!! :) I remember a period of life when the territory had energy to capture (but maybe not necessary, but it faced such a task of development :) for the expansion itself)...So I loved at the time, Yes, bracelets pendants with crocodiles...And movies about them I wanted to watch...And then in the dream again, oil came :) Falling asleep, I felt like a crocodile belly crawling on the ground and legs kicking....energy postolova in the bowels of the earth drags, and on the surface...the tip of the iceberg of this monster :) ...Woke up.....and real crocodile felt :) :) :) .....Since bracelet with a crocodile don't wear...And why :wink:

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Sun May 07, 2017 5:15

I will gradually share In common... even I don't know what to call it, experience or not experience, in General I bought the pendant "Microcosm" not to say that I immediately felt some kind of attunement from me with a pendant, since the ordered or from the time of the decision on the purchase, nothing much happened. The only thing that as made the decision to purchase...

Went to website, read the forum, revised and selected, thought to accumulate in alchemy, or to take a card Chronos, or the club, then wrote some comments in the thread, it seems the question about Oleg Cherne... At this point I already knew that I was going to buy the microcosm, but that day has not yet been paid for.

A few days later on the website was carried out by an action on Neocolonial, it was nice, because the microcosm was not even a discount club card, this discount allowed me to save on shipping, it came about 700 rubles.

All sent fine, in time, the arrival of parcels coincided with the may holidays, so keep track of the package I realized that it brought only the next day, it happened...

In the afternoon I put it on and all... Nothing unusual, of tasnica doesn't fail, more than usually civil servants :) Nothing more strange was not.

The first night, I decided obvestila all I have is nookular, BJ 2.2., include Patrushev in the player, and start Turbo-gopher, no obsadnyh effects are not catch, and even if you honestly do not understand why I did it, the experiment apparently...

The first days you feel very tired and need to sleep, do not associate it exclusively with the operation of the pendant, I am just home alone on the farm, plus small repairs done, plus, work the most difficult period of the year, the most intense and...

So much tired and sleepy much of the first night with the pendant, can't remember dreams at all, no clues, no nothing, not to say that I especially zanimaus this, but the problem is not to remember dreams...

Tonight is already better and sleep with the pendant was better, maybe because I slept in the shirt, not naked, pendant, smaller dangling... Dreams were I would say fairly regular peremanivanie daily thoughts, could not find the car in the yard, because the evening put her at the Park, dreamed of his wife's phone, why I she asked, and before that she told me that it was stolen from her in St Petersburg....

Well, such "bonuses" - strange coincidences, the other day it was 300 rubles on a card, apparently someone made a mistake with the translation... And I'm not happy especially because you never know where and to whom the person transferred, but can not do anything because they do not know how to translate man back...

And yesterday in the car I have during the "taksowki" one of the passengers forgot a box of chocolates, or left don't know :oops:

Here yet so if anyone has questions or comments I will be glad.<

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun May 07, 2017 17:29

Vitaly understand you are now trying to work with the products from the position of shamanism ..looking for signs in the World ,a box of chocolates I forgot ,the money was transferred ,a technician will neglect ..but we must first own microcosm in order to bring ..Peace signs can be considered seriously when widely configured ,I from this zero point that you can actually see while in videlco filters is not allowed
what you now see is only what occurs in the subjective distortion of the sphere of reflection .the observed depends on the observer ;)
the difficulty of observation from you now is the inadequacy of the current conceptual system
first use of the microcosm complete rethinking of the conceptual system ,setting filters and clean or rasher existing templates ,feel how it reflected on the dynamics of the world ,then refer to the observed spillovers .the microcosm inside ,not outside
fatigue and desire to sleep are when the elementary energy is not enough ( eats virtualname ..?)
I advise you to pay attention to the psychic-energy workshop and energy-the foundations of magic
it is not the effects one day
good luck :)

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Fri May 12, 2017 5:18

Tonight was kind of brutal, body aches, condition like fever (the ture) and as in delirium, in my head are the figures, with large ranges, more than 12 digits, with the feeling that they are important, but of course, do not remember anything... the Condition while in the morning not really, though it did not prodalsia

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Fri May 12, 2017 5:20

раданов wrote:Vitaly ,I understand you are now trying to work with the products from the position of shamanism ..
Yes no don't try, just here sharing my experience here and I do the same in the General flow shared

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Fri May 12, 2017 5:21

раданов wrote:microcosm in ,not out
the outer reality as a reflection of vnutreney

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat May 13, 2017 1:35

Виталий Куклин wrote:Tonight was, some tin, body aches, condition like fever (the ture) and as in delirium, in my head are the figures, with large ranges, more than 12 digits, with the feeling that they are important, but of course, do not remember anything...
It happens that the body receives an overload, when it comes to important other levels of information...I call it "information for growth". At first it is difficult to understand what the numbers are and why they are, information is forgotten, but then POPs up after some time in an important moment. I received from GEIP numeric codes helped to make the right choice, remembered, and recorded, but at first could not understand what to do with them. You need to carefully monitor the response of the world to not miss a moment :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat May 13, 2017 13:14

Виталий Куклин wrote:so far so if anyone has questions or comments I will be glad.
Виталий Куклин wrote:Yes no don't try, just here sharing my experience here and I do the same in the General flow shared
and I -- at the request of the author left a comment ..shared experience .I'm sorry if hurt I'm a straight man )
Виталий Куклин wrote:external reality as a reflection of vnutreney
so all of external reality can be changed by changing the inner for what is needed, and the microcosm. for this attention is better spent on ..inner peace

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Mon May 15, 2017 4:36

раданов wrote:
Виталий Куклин wrote:so far so if anyone has questions or comments I will be glad.
Виталий Куклин wrote:Yes no don't try, just here sharing my experience here and I do the same in the General flow shared
and I -- at the request of the author left a comment ..shared experience .I'm sorry if hurt I'm a straight man )
Виталий Куклин wrote:external reality as a reflection of vnutreney
so all of external reality can be changed by changing the inner for what is needed, and the microcosm .in.to this end, attention should rather be directed towards the inner world ..[/quote?]
I absolutely agree, for Tohatsu and acquire. Resentment no no. Although I thought that my answer may lead to such error. Thank you for your comments. )
The world! )

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Mon May 15, 2017 4:44

ОльгаВВ wrote:
Виталий Куклин wrote:Tonight was, some tin, body aches, condition like fever (the ture) and as in delirium, in my head are the figures, with large ranges, more than 12 digits, with the feeling that they are important, but of course, do not remember anything...
It happens that the body receives an overload, when it comes to important other levels of information...I call it "information for growth". At first it is difficult to understand what the numbers are and why they are, information is forgotten, but then POPs up after some time in an important moment. I received from GEIP numeric codes helped to make the right choice, remembered, and recorded, but at first could not understand what to do with them. You need to carefully monitor the response of the world to not miss a moment :)
You seem to have described such an experience... to remember it was not real, was like a delirium with the fever. Today are the kidneys to examine...

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Fri May 19, 2017 9:49

Виталий Куклин wrote:
ОльгаВВ wrote:
You seem to have described such an experience... to remember it was not real, was like a delirium with the fever. Today are the kidneys to examine...
Kidney norms were

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat May 20, 2017 12:51

From nokolaev can start the cleaning process from diseases that are on the level of physics, and are not evident at all. But the GDV may have shown the problem. But you most likely have been information overload, first pendant reveals brightly, can thus "download packages" was (I initially present felt, I Armor was the first, someone feels pressure in the head), then adapts.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon May 22, 2017 13:00

Виталий Куклин wrote:Tonight was, some tin, body aches, condition like fever (the ture) and as in delirium
Microcosm belongs to the elements of the Tree. So, maybe he's not suitable for your personality element according to Bazi. For example, if you have the personality element Water, the Tree will be as if to suck the energy of Water for your own strengthening.