Noopendant "Microcosm"

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:40

Анатолик wrote:a package in which is incorporated the experiences, images, words need experience, and these promises were kept in some archive, which he could at any time to decompress while in ISS, the experience that became a part of it...
Yes, you could use but it is interesting to get the information that you can use then in a normal state of consciousness

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:43

раданов wrote:which can be used then in a normal state of consciousness
I would probably immediately studied all the martial arts like Neo in the movie "the Matrix" 8)

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Oct 03, 2015 0:00

Анатолик wrote:I'd probably immediately studied all the martial arts like Neo in the movie "the Matrix"
and all at once the ligaments stretch :)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sat Oct 03, 2015 0:06

radanov
But how much free time to walk in GAYP at the hospital :lol:

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 03, 2015 18:26

раданов wrote:..
I have this is possible either under stress, or trance, in t h prosopocera. Made for a "depth map" -before each level there is a force, like a crust of ice to break necessary. You in deep, deep layers to go but there is a problem of speed of information and its interpretation. To then got and then what to do with it...? The deeper the figurative and faster.
Yeah, I like an 'occurrence' in it.. Well, train hard to interpret. Or to use when you are in a lucid view /unpack/.. by the Way, the more 'immersion' - the more good material, but for me personally, mainly related to self-development/ coming.. :)
раданов wrote:
Милая wrote:... and the Aura - psychic-workshop
Tell me how to get to the workshop??
Psychic-workshop

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:58

Ахим wrote:by the Way, the more 'immersion' - the more good material, but for me personally, mainly related to self-development/ coming.. :)
radanov wrote(a):
I obtaining more information associated with personal achievements, material evenly goes ..if I did not know what I would chose)))for pulling out more using the shamanic drum, the recording works too.
Thanks for the link -not found! An additional incentive to search through the forum and other threads too

Марина Л

Post by Марина Л » Fri Oct 09, 2015 14:09

Just ordered and paid for the pendant :) wait!
in anticipation :D

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 09, 2015 19:24

Don't know what happened tonight. Not slept at all. Stupid "digging" on the Internet one of the same theme. Gaining, gaining, gaining information on it, not even really realizing it until the end. At half past four just forced myself to go, but apparently not spent the entire allocated me the energy and "hovered" for a while in the Golden rays. Why do I need all this information? :? We will see.

Something's not right. The world has changed, as if split in two. There is a society, and that is I. I used to be a part of society. And now I can "play" in society, can use it or some time to ignore it. I dropped out of society, retreated to the side. My world and the world around - they are DIFFERENT. And now what to do?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 09, 2015 19:32

Милая wrote:something is wrong. The world has changed, as if split in two. There is a society, and that is I. I used to be a part of society. And now I can "play" in society, can use it or some time to ignore it. I dropped out of society, retreated to the side. My world and the world around - they are DIFFERENT. And now what to do?
Many dream about it)) Observe how the operator side , this position is always the space to see all the processes in the society .

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 09, 2015 19:38

Милая wrote:I dropped out of society, retreated to the side.
I have it start looking even with the use of BZ 1.0 /like 2010того year, and then more and more intensified.. Learned to live with it, and because I do not like social masks - communicate only on a really interesting topic for me only in a very narrow circle of people..

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21

LILIYA-R, Achimthank you. Your posts led me to some thoughts :) Now I know why you "dragged" the whole night information from the Internet. Processes in society already watching :) and yourself in them, sometimes :) too. Thinking about the usefulness of social masks, choosing the one consciously social mask, it is possible to interact in society and under the guise to do what is really interesting is to jump on the night between the wires :) and to go hear music there, where she pulled out Mozart and Vivaldi. :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:30

Милая wrote:consciously choosing one social mask, it is possible to interact in society
The society then the society that used to structure the process Nothing wrong in wearing masks all the time and place do not see.
It is well if there is a place\people where and with whom you these masks can withdraw and be by myself. But do I need to undress in front of everyone?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:22

Honey, learn how to Mozart to get? ))
Last edited by мимоходом on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:33

Милая wrote:Thinking about the usefulness of social masks
And well, they nafig, these masks?
НВП wrote:Nothing wrong in wearing masks all the time can't see
Is under them so scary? Maybe better then to start working in this direction?

нева

Post by нева » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:11

Gorius08 wrote:Is beneath them so scary?
Someone wise said: "People can't look deep in themselves because they do not fear the darkness and the light". indeed , in the darkness no one blinks..)

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:33

нева wrote:People can't look deep in themselves because they do not fear the darkness and the light
Exactly. But because the light dissolves the darkness dissolves.. fears.. And no fears and masks are not needed.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43

Gorius08 wrote:And no fears and masks are not needed.
bi

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 11, 2015 14:19

НВП wrote:
Милая wrote:consciously choosing one social mask, it is possible to interact in society
The society then the society that used to structure the process Nothing wrong in wearing masks all the time and place do not see.
It is well if there is a place\people where and with whom you these masks can withdraw and be by myself. But do I need to undress in front of everyone?
Here is another important point of awareness, if you wear a mask, you need to understand what purpose doing this. Need to this was a deliberate choice, and not imposed from outside.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 11, 2015 14:25

мимоходом wrote:Honey teach how to Mozart to get? ))
Passing :shock: :) I'm doing this together with the Conductor A. Patrushev, preferably in the interval from 4-30 to 6 am. It is a pity that they rarely get, I would often :? But now I know that Mozart and his ilk, nothing do not come up, they just knew where to get it. The keys they had from the proper terminal 8) :) :) :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 11, 2015 14:34

Gorius08 wrote:Is beneath them so scary? Maybe better then to start working in this direction?
No, it's not that it's scary or not scary. Each person has his own level of understanding and their experience, so that one for granted, for another shock, and inadequate. The mask is not for himself but for others, accepted in society norms clear for everyone, I see no reason to shock you far from the path of self-development of personalities of dissent. To fight with the existing system - it's like that with windmills, it is better to use a stable social context for their own growth and not to destroy them, IMHO.

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:22

Милая wrote: Mask is not for himself but for others, accepted in society rules clear to all
Милая wrote:better to use a stable social context for their own growth
Милая wrote:Here is another important point of awareness, if you wear a mask, you need to understand what purpose doing this. Need to this was a deliberate choice, and not imposed from outside.
:ay Every word subscribe. :)
And, I think, another important point. Under the mask clearly to know yourself , your personality. Not to forget - who you are :)

Мура

Post by Мура » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30

Good time of day. I want to share, maybe someone will be useful to my opinion. Don't like to write, and was not going. But know that many with such problem faced. And when faced, know how to lose ground. And head. And start doing stupid things. And to rush. I've worked with different practices, a few years ago. Probably not very successfully. At least when family life is cracking, behaved like a normal woman. It was. And tantrums and scandals and uveselenie. No, not about that. Just 5 years in this opposition completely destroyed. Understand that all. You should have saved, not the marriage . But over the years and lost friends and colleagues. I like the website led-output? Here high something hand drove. I took a Microcosm and not even delved into the rest. Intuition. Here I just want to sincerely say THANK you! All those involved in the design and manufacture of this pendant. I used it 5 years ago. I just became a different person, and life around the saw, and wanted to live again And how much effort I wasted. To husband was trying to reach. And it was the structure itself. For several months in the family and relationship harmony, which had never dreamed of. Thank you higher powers. And Microcosm. And again the creators of the pendant.
Messy as it is. But someone can inspire you with my experience and will give hope and the basis for changes.

Марина Л

Post by Марина Л » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:20

Wear :) already 3 day :)
To be honest or anything cardinally did not notice
May need time :)
The day is spent on auto, then switched to psychic now the power :)
I have always been an active rhythm of life, and I can process a large flow of information and energy, bought a canopy for harmony :) apparently the already harmonious :)

There is a big target and an interesting project, thought send requests for assistance in the implementation of the goal! I'm moving in this direction, I want to make the movement accelerated, and there were fewer obstacles :) maybe I'm not the pendant you bought?!

Masters and gurus give me some advice :)
Maybe how to configure it have or can listen to what :)))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Oct 17, 2015 13:36

Effects of Microcosm of the special package that is quite soft, you can compare as if inside was a bundle of tension and it suddenly became so soft resorbed while you might not know what it is when it was and to notice when it suddenly became easier changed reaction to something otnashenie, etc etc is very thin. Three days is hardly prepared for what will occur usually starts working base especially if you have other pendants were not (base is the same everywhere) and the basic study was not . Specifically to concentrate on the pendant need not forget about it do your thing pendants are not directly controlled due to the direct feedback necessary special or basic package will connect to work. Watch yourself if you have a very dynamic life speed lot can not see. Jump modes there is no need to first it is usually better to stay on the car. Read the other forum threads a lot has already been written + is attunement and greater understanding. Microcosm may not be the pendant which is required to achieve the external goals directly but a few people who don't need it at all

Марина Л

Post by Марина Л » Sat Oct 17, 2015 14:02

Tell me more please, and its definitely on the neck wear? You can for example in a jeans pocket? And what a pendant will be appropriate to achieve external goals? :)