Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 15:25

neocolony work regardless of the elements will work to do with it

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:04

Tipo review: today for 2 months, go with the Microcosm, there were different sensations, from the wildly aching in the lumbar region at first, as she ran to the doctor and thought my kidneys caught up to the feeling that nothing else works.

Suggest that changes within the coming, and mostly not noticeable... Again if we accept that the external=internal then clearly new opportunities are visible on the outer plane so to speak expanded field of possibilities, and expanded it in General that in mind, there were ideas to look for something in your city to that earlier would have thought.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jul 10, 2017 13:19

Виталий Куклин wrote:Suggest that changes in coming, and mostly not noticeable...
When people many years if not my whole life replaces the real world patterns of response, introduced the concepts of virtual programs, all of this over many years, develops into a fortress, literally, the fortress of our blocks, which keeps the defense and even has a "protective weapon", do not expect that it will crumble in time. Brick by brick... a large and sudden expansion of consciousness available, for example, when experience in the use of psychedelics, not so safe for the psyche. If you follow and focus on a new expanding points, the process will go more actively, but not worth rushing it. It is recommended to recognize and build on the results that appear and are observed. Each person is different and unique, so no single recipe fitting all, but there are General observations from the experience of many users. The microcosm is launching global and in-depth study, which do not always float to the surface, and nookular clouds in the experience of many is one of the basic for the beginners software package which gives the mind the necessary mobility for out-of-bounds-built "fortress" and the possibility to track changes.

Дмитр

Post by Дмитр » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58

AuraHello. Might have some questions.

1. Weak action in the limits of Moscow.
Are still in the house in the suburbs, the pendants fully makes itself known. Body more obedient and relaxed. In meditation, the clips are detected very fast and easy to relax. Nice and easy to think. In General, the feeling of cheerfulness and vigor.
But in the Moscow apartment I feel very weak. In auto mode, them if not. Something appears only in power, but it and easy lethargy, drowsiness. In meditation, it is quite difficult to work with clips. Not enough cerebral effort.
Something else that once moved to Moscow from the country, immediately noticed some pressure on the back of the head, worsening concentration.
Use: Body, Mind, Clouds, Armor.

What could be wrong?

2. Can I return back the pendant I level and, with a surcharge to the Coulomb level 2? And what does it require?
The microcosm feels superfluous in my collection. Still, 5 pieces is already too much for me.
Read the topic feedback about the II, walked straight into a state of euphoria and lightness. It was probably the alignment. If this effect is constant when using it, I definitely want to try this.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 17, 2017 21:05

1. There is an option - sensitivity to the energies of space. High sensitivity has its pros and cons, plus how to get energy from the structured space, the downside is that there is a negative effect of being in a chaotic space. And it's not that other user space parameters are not valid, apply to everyone, but not all are felt. Moscow is not the best place for sensitive operators (for the most part, it is dominated by chaotic flows), here you can find some solutions (although the high sensitivity does not occur at all, and not just, perhaps, as has happened many, this is a certain signal) 1. Use US, that is, to be in structured spaces. 2. Learn how to structure the flows. 3. To reduce the sensitivity.
2. You use neocolony in the group? Such alignment generally occurs when ready and needed, I wonder what "extra" you can feel the Microcosm, is the base that displays the product, that is, for the most - needed resource. A sufficient combination of Body+Cloud+Mental+Armor interesting, or something severely closed, or there is a great potential, in the presence of high sensitivity to space, most likely the latter...
On the question of the possibility of exchange You need to contact the office.

Дмитр

Post by Дмитр » Sat Aug 19, 2017 23:41

Аура wrote:perhaps, as has happened many, this is a certain signal
For those many, the signal for what, if not secret?
Аура wrote:2. Learn how to structure the flows. 3. To reduce the sensitivity.
Tell us more?
Аура wrote:I wonder what "extra" you can feel the Microcosm
I jumped to conclusions. Again resorting to its use, found some interesting effects which had not noticed before: expansion of consciousness, the attention covers more parts that are easier to digest and, in General, become more noticeable the effect of other pendants.
Аура wrote:or something severely close
Rather, it is. Too sensitive to negative emotions of others, even when they outwardly manifest the feel and experience. Here was the fear to make something unpleasant to someone.
But it is now much easier with it. Take this dirt distantly, as if in front of me, glass panel, reflective strokes.

There's something unusual. I have darkened all the pendants, but clouds and armor. Despite the fact that I wear them more than six months, and the microcosm, for example, only about a month in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 19:23

Дмитр wrote:For those many, the signal for what, if not secret?
To change space to move.
Дмитр wrote:Tell us more?
Streams first you need to learn to feel. It is necessary to develop thin, in the terminology of Castaneda's “second attention”, to develop shared senzitivnost, energy, feeling and sensing bio-electricity (psychic-workshop to help). In the General section of the workshop technician directly control the flows there, this technique is given on the 3rd level of the workshop, because technology is powerful, and untrained vegetatio may get out of order.
To reduce the sensitivity of the easier – to eat meat and swing :) In General, RM afirca and to bring to life a little more rough physics.
Дмитр wrote: once Again resorted to its use, found some interesting effects which had not noticed before: expansion of consciousness, the attention covers more parts that are easier to digest and, in General, become more noticeable the effect of other pendants.
Yeah, felt) Microcosm sometimes not immediately evident, because the level of treatment and structuring of IP may not immediately be felt in the strength of the current frequency level. Actually, this applies to all global study, which are usually located at a level not displayed “flashlight of consciousness.” In other words, different effects and problems are projected from the current level of consciousness, and really located in another region, which in the sphere of attention is generally not included. While the restructuring of the UI level will reach the usual event-household level, it takes some time. But then, rate the powerful and global long-term effects of UI extensions. Therefore it is not always the reviews about the product like "OO how much immediately high" are indicators of the capacity of the product, rather the indicator that corresponds to the current parameters, or Vice versa, the parameters correspond to the level. And here each manufacturer decides to lower the incidence of products to "bumped", or display and explain the basics. As an example, if a person has a headache, then welcome the pain pills will undoubtedly give faster and more visible results than, for example, practices to improve blood supply to the brain, but in the long term "tablet" does not solve the problem at the root. That is, the current performance is always in a certain terminal GAIP, and without a common vision it is difficult to immediately see the powerful effects of the products. So always recommend to study all related topics to have some idea where and what to move.
Дмитр wrote:Too sensitive to the negative emotions of others, even when they outwardly manifest the feel and experience. Here was the fear to make something unpleasant to someone.
A Typical Priest. You can try to use a Club card.
Дмитр wrote:There's something unusual. I have darkened all the pendants, but clouds and armor. Despite the fact that I wear them more than six months, and the microcosm, for example, only about a month in total.
Software level can seem somehow “distant”, but actually causes the chain of software and energy-physical layers (of GAIP-SPM-structuring of the external sphere through the meridians, changes in the mental and emotional sphere of the endocrine glands) changes in the composition of the sweat, the blood formula, the quality of the skin, which is reflected in the blackening of metals. Not to say that something is “stronger” or “weaker”, just different, that is, run various biochemical processes.<

Мия

Post by Мия » Tue Oct 17, 2017 21:12

All kind time of day!

About a month wearing the Microcosm, while no drastic changes are felt. At the moment only tried Auto modes and Medium.
Before you buy studied some sections of the forum, in consequence of which, and inspired to buy.
And on the very topic brought me interest in the esoteric, read transurfing Zeland in 16 years and know what this practice gives results neponaslyshke, however, does not always work due to the influence of the pendulums. Need, as they say, a special spirit :)
Are there any "life hacks" work with a pendant to achieve the objectives? The big request to share (in addition to visualization purposes, and other common practices).
Perhaps this has already been described in some thread, I read a lot, but still I address my request here for specifics.
Thank you all in advance!

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 18, 2017 15:02

MIA ,a microcosm for the observation works in stages
the first stage of cleaning in the first place from virtualos
think a better make a list to capture the "what am I willing to give up" ,for example ,from fear ,dependency, etc.
when there is resistance to change, people clinging to the old and not ready from what is to refuse nookular can't work full
that is contrary to the will of the operator
useful life hacks you can watch the lecture balance + and psychic-workshop
success !

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:20

From the PM:
lately began to observe the phenomena of intuition. Say in dialogue something "just because" and it really is, he's amazing.
Example: Online-correspondence and part stranger. Simultaneously watching the news on the Internet, you come across an article about the political developments, there is a question about Turkmenistan (I have never been there), I think let me see the landscapes, nature..and in parallel, ask the interlocutor, if he was ever in Turkmenistan, he said : "I was born there and lived 10 years"...oops...
On a weekend with a friend I met, decided to drink brandy...so he brought the brandy Turkmen production.
Strange tie to the country which is not famous..the Microcosm work?
Sync with the world is not a result of the work spec. programs of the Microcosm, it is a sign of contact with GAIP a BRM with that pendants when you connect a new Fe...specifically in the pendants for a direct-feedback answer mostly basic programs.

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51

Аура wrote: A Typical Priest. You can try to use a Club card.
:) Such,with a bias to knowledge.The club card is playing a long,the experience would like to recommend "source of courage"for people with psycho-priest the most,as it gives the opportunity with minimal straining to make strong-willed actions towards others(to avoid them not be anyone else).The power of your words and even sight acquire such strength that Creek and "giving cuffs" disappear as unnecessary.The power of persuasion increases many times.The heart does not close.A delicious blend of strength and love.
And yet another action of "source of masculinity":while the sensation of rolling on you,fear,anxiety-activates the solar plexus and Slokas from the center of the body leads to a state of calmness,determination and confidence.Naturally,Manipur and had tried to act so,but not as efficiently.Apparently some program powerfully and clearly sets up that function.
Aura,if deemed necessary,move the post in the psychic of the product.

Эмпатия

Already on sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Эмпатия » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:01

A big thank you to the developers for nookular is the Microcosm.
( recently purchased) .How many times of wearing the pendant the first level, you can start wearing the pendant on 2 levels.

Иван М

Already on sale - nookular "Microcosm"

Post by Иван М » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35

Hello all I have about the same problem as Ali, quickly run out of steam mentally feel discomfort among people, a sense of zagnannosti like I'm vampiric whole world :? ( the fact that I vampires is a fact ) dark thoughts dark dreams obestochennye bc Please tell me which pendant should I start with armor or microcosm.