Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
Лоцман
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Лоцман » Wed Jun 03, 2015 13:31

Achieve mastery in...archery,emergency driving what?Was acquainted with one woman,it was enough to make conversation, to hear some time what you're talking about and fit into the conversation.About anything (related circumstances, for example, was.) What is bayut?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jun 03, 2015 13:37

Yes, any skill...for example, the first samurai of Japan, Miyamoto Musashi, is widely recognized as the greatest master in the art of war, for several years he studied the art of a carpenter, Builder and farmer, and said, "more than anything, I fear that someone will help and will be deprived of the opportunity to pass this way on their own."

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed Jun 03, 2015 13:40

Darker answer...but what else could be expected

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Wed Jun 03, 2015 13:47

Aura, still tell there is a protective coating it is possible as-that to remove? Just don't want to ruin the pendant.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jun 03, 2015 14:02

Влад Н. wrote:Aura, tell me, wear a Pendant to "Master" the 2nd day, the feeling is quite comfortable, the main thing for me in a good mood and there was confidence and some interesting effects. Wear the pendant at the level of the breast. Last night I looked at him and the reflection of sunlight on the front surface of the glass, I saw that some sort of protective film on the entire surface of the glass has become less transparent (whether from wearing, whether because of something else never seen this before), but the interesting thing is that there are large and small circles which it is not dimmed (clean and clear). Thought it was a protective coating has worn off and formed pure glass mugs. Decided to RUB the cleaning means to remove this protective coating failed.
No special coatings, no, this piece of composite material which when worn can be overwritten. On the performance does not affect. If you want to make iced surface is glossy, you can apply any aerosol lacquer.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jun 03, 2015 19:09

Влад Н. wrote:2. If you can't fix it, then I better look into this situation on a physical level?
It's kind of small personal virtual program can be regarded as a little Challenge for workouts, just not to think about it not to give the energy to switch to another practice conscious breathing, exercise, psychic workshops, etc.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09

Another chain where the pendant is very much soiled. When I come home from work on the neck and breast grey stripe across the length of the chain.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:22

Thank you all for your answers!
I will keep practicing.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14

АндрейСу wrote:Else chain where the pendant is very much soiled. When I come home from work on the neck and breast grey stripe across the length of the chain.
Use a polyamide thread (for weaving fishing nets like), and otherwise how to wear summer white shirt, t-shirt, shirt jacket :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 05, 2015 20:55

Aura tell me, what version will be implemented a function of self-switching modes of operation of neocolony. For earlier thanks.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 07, 2015 0:12

Automation requests will be implemented soon for the pendants I level, independent switching is not so easy to implement.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sun Jun 07, 2015 20:13

Good time of day! I will answer to the Master. The theme is all very interesting to me. And somehow it seems to me that random people here puts. Needless to purchase was for me a taken for granted thing. Read the newsletter, I realized that I need it. Questions - why did you. Just the need, and clear knowledge is needed. The money came out of nothing. Yes, this happens!)))) This feeling that he's the one I bought, not I :) .
Now, what happens to me : 1.Significantly increased awareness. The a is parsing actions, spoken words, actions. And you know - how much of our lives automatics! That most of these virtual programs! 2. Again this question already overdue overdue - awareness - and began! That was how she lived, what kind of experience "baggage" brought to this very moment of your life? Three years earlier - began the "inventory" of my consciousness. But what is happening right now - it's kind of "the leftovers". It turns out that almost all the conscious part of me is a virtual program, automation. Real - can only be called experience - if you understand CORRECTLY. However, wrong I it a lot too "aware" - as a result of getting a rake on the head repeatedly! So how many people are in the queue here for this most rake! UNCONSCIOUSLY, incorrectly understanding, or misunderstanding his own lived experience! In this regard, nookular - invaluable help and assistance!
3. Revised and continue to revise now is to draft your life. that's something really need appeared. Understood, deal with the virtual and real programs. Even real - just a little, but I am glad that is still there! As Aura recommended - have created a daddy "mental garbage" - stuff, that is. And here began the most interesting. It turns out that this stuff has such a strong, emotionally charged, documentimage , shit-kicking of the program - that mothers do not cry. It is constantly out of nowhere and out of the blue remembered resentments, traumatic events and all that bullshit! At the time, I barely had it - and shovala as it seemed to me deep and long. And everything would be fine - but! As soon as I realized that this is mental stuff - and I don't want him here not - so experienced again a really unpleasant moments. So it is not harmless, there are virtual programs and what they will klamat our brain. But now, I know - need to be cleaned. Sorry, people don't have such buttons to erase. And you know - that's all - fucking automation, diluting the emotions, that is for energy. That is, with a clear awareness it is possible to remove it. Without struggle, one understanding. This is a huge plus AWARENESS.
4. There are many different moments - more quality accommodation, that is. But it will continue to watch. Very pleased with it. Thank the developers!<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 09, 2015 23:59

ЛанаМайнд wrote:But now, know need to be cleaned. Sorry, people don't have such buttons to erase.
Cannot be erased, but can be disconnected from the power supply.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:17

Аура wrote:
ЛанаМайнд wrote:But now, know need to be cleaned. Sorry, people don't have such buttons to erase.
Cannot be erased, but can be disconnected from the power supply.
How?

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:22

Dmitry, view methods of peat, deep peat, and Aspektima Zivorad slavinskogo. On closer examination, one could and should pursue a solo processors. This is the only way. There are others. But the effectiveness is excellent.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jun 11, 2015 15:07

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:How?
Just not to think about it and not to drive attention and energy. Who's doing it who needs a complicated ritual , someone in the Church repents, the sins let go, in fact it is all recapitulation , good at combining it with true mages with mirror of ISIS to do.There is another shamanic journey,Sedona method, Ericksonian hypnosis is a bunch of other things to try that you better and use it. But initially your INTENTION to change. If it's not even the drives Patrushev will not help.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jun 12, 2015 23:07

LanningKorvinThank You! Some things proposed are already familiar with the rest will observe! The INTENTION to change clearly present :)

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jun 12, 2015 23:08

A question for Aura, I accidentally dropped my pendant :shock: Pretty hard :shock: Outwardly, nothing has broken. It will remain workable?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jun 13, 2015 19:29

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:a Question for the Aura, I accidentally dropped my pendant :shock: Pretty hard :shock: Outwardly, nothing has broken. It will remain workable?
If no visible damage yet (and the device is sturdy, it is very difficult to do, especially just dropping), the performance is not affected

Жако

Post by Жако » Sat Jun 13, 2015 21:04

It is a few days I received the pendant.
In the office I immediately noticed that the problems were solved easily, my attitude was clear and calm with no worries.
I also noticed some colleagues, strangely, all together in the same time, wanted my company for lunch or coffee.
For me is a very different feel from the pendant test, the main characteristic of these days is an unusual calm and tranquility 8) .

This few days I got the suspension.
In the office, I immediately noticed that the problem was easily solved, my attitude was clear and calm without any worries.
I also noticed that some of my colleagues, oddly enough, all together at the same time, wanted his company to lunch or coffee.
For me it's a very different feel from the test suspension, the main characteristic of those days of unusual calm and peace of mind 8) .

az

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 14, 2015 14:42

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:How?
All true You said, we can only generalize for a better understanding:

there are several levels of action to disconnect the supply of a parasitic or other virtual programs, and each two options – to use its programs or to connect to other programs.

1. You can act at the level of matter, there are enough extreme ways like disabling most of the horizontal energy sources: starvation, hanging, burying infodelivery and so This option is good in terms of data accumulation, but the constant changes are very energy-intensive, since they are at the bottom and requires constant cyclic repetition.

2. You can act with the firmware level, namely, behavior programs and control their attention. Probably the most effective for its affordability method. Here is usually sufficient awareness that a virtual program. We can use it what is feedback firmware SOUP. But this relation is weaker (model of the inverted pyramid), so it will take many hours of activity each feedback.

3. You can act in the software layer: the transition to the variant line, where this virtual program does not exist. Changes at this level, less energy consuming, is the connection to vertical sources of energy, which causes a significant change in matter with a minimum expenditure of energy. You can call it high frequency movement, or high-frequency changes because the transition between variant lines is proportional to the amount of energy expended in the action.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:58

Good day! I want to share the experience with neocolonial Master. The effect of the pendant started about 2-3 hours from receipt of the parcel, most likely the pendant began to tune in with me, was very powerful feelings of unreality, brain could hardly take computing capabilities, all this time I was on autopilot. When I put nookular, the feeling changed, as if has calmed down. There was a desire to do many things on a subconscious level. In the course of time several days, the feeling has changed, if I was how-to "brakes", now, I've always wanted to do something, couldn't sit still. Unusual thinking (engineering-innovative), comes to mind a lot of interesting ideas on a particular case, and quite quickly and accurately on the merits. All good, but body has become, like myself fraying, effort and energy was much, just got tired of the excess energy, can't spend it, in this regard has become somewhat excitable and quick-tempered. Mode is enabled Auto.

Post by ***** » Mon Jun 15, 2015 18:57

I'm still a passive operator to only monitor the processes. Should I have the sense to go to the product "Master"to another level :wiz While no outstanding events occurred, except as described in other posts, but which of the products they are associated, can not say for sure. :roll:

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02

***** wrote:I'm still a passive operator to only monitor the processes. Should I have the sense to go to the product "Master"to another level While no outstanding events occurred, except as described in other posts, but which of the products they are associated, can not say for sure.
Probably better to take the time to prochustvovat, to live with the pendant, switch to other modes in the inner sense it's time or if you specifically need to work with other products for example (pairing BRM).
Last edited by Корвин on Tue Jun 16, 2015 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 16, 2015 13:35

Today was not a great not clear from the beginning for me, the insight got on the phone yesterday with a close friend found out that today he passes the exam agreed that after putting stop ringing in the morning internally scanned to get the answers not so ( as understood no more than 3) and the second that cool, that's different answers to different events , not what they say three but that's no reason to be upset ,but different. It turned out that exams were two of the first three ways, the second great.