Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛакиФокс
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:50

Olgavn , ........)))))))))...so... the instinct... basic..almost....and these...Miracles.. and a kick can give..)))))

Стерх

Post by Стерх » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:56

Hello dear patrons of the forum.) First of all, I want to say that in this direction, I'm new – a clean sheet. Ie I was not involved in spiritual practices and other things. Accidentally went to your forum and not come out with him for a week, I read the thread SAM. My first thought was – Oh! I Want The Wizard!)) But then I began to read the forum, watched PP and realized that it is logical to acquire Cloud... Called the sales office, talked with Lily... Yes.. the Cloud makes sense. But quite unconsciously wanted to copy a photo from this thread to the desktop of the computer. As already mentioned here – the pictures do not give effect. In other branches I read that there are disgruntled people who have no effects. Again, I remind you – I DO any practices not engaged. While waiting for the receipt of money, doing mundane chores. And suddenly 2 days ago I wanted to drive 3 metro stops away from his house) walking near the metro station found a shop in which... the first thing I came across is the "Notepad for communication with the information field of the Earth", and on it was a picture of neocolony! Notepad for records)) Not to understand that this "Response" was stupid) Bought and understand why you showed up in the lakes!))) Then established in the decision to purchase nookular (Clouds and BRM Amethyst). Today after receiving the money on the card, phoned into the office and threw it at the expense of a trial 50p (would work if my system of money transfer) and was ready to pay the remaining amount. And here is where things get weird!) Visa card to pay could not, for the whole evening gives the authorization error. The terminal in the store spits out my 1T and 5T bills... And then I wrote that the system is hung... I know that I should not "Bang on closed door"... And the dream vanished! Turned the computer on and began to climb on YouTube. That's how I got out of the video game rage – is unclear. But the movie was a rage. The power of God (the real story). Watched the end and realized...This video talks about how that guy climbed up on some pirates, got a non-working artifact that had to be activated, after passing the test. Moreover, it is all the game elements. But the most interesting then. When he failed the test in the game, at his house the lights went out and all the game files were erased... And then I think..yeah... Pay can't ... the Artifact is not given... What test is that?? Clouds..Clouds... and the Master!! OK.. Went through all the photos on the Page "Technomage"... there are different pendants. Began to see photos of the pendants on the forum, Clouds, Corsair, Microcosm, etc... In all the pictures depicted 1 pendant, but at a different angle.
The application my office still hangs and it is not paid.
Questions to the forum a lot. But first – what do I do then?))) Wait for the test?))
And a question for the Aura - all the same what kind of nookular depicted in this thread Master?)
To tell an unbeliever that the whole system doesn't work?))) I have the most ridiculous)) But such accidents and coincidences...not real!)<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06

Стерх wrote:Terminal at the store spitting out of my 1T and 5T bills... And then I wrote that the system is hung...
My terminal spits out bills regularly and hangs almost every time when pay orders here. That's the last time flatly refused to work - had to go to a different terminal.

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:36

Sterkh :) Do not worry, make the payment through teller in the Bank :) YOU go from thinking ,IMHO.Good luck :)

нева

Post by нева » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17

Стерх wrote: And then I think..yeah... Pay can't ... the Artifact is not given... What's the test then?
This also happens especially when any new business starts. Complications and difficulties . Apparently it is assumed that the person runs into difficulty and not being in resonance, must devote emotional energy (to be angry, to worry) napitia thus, "empty frame of his new thought-form". But about "Notepad for communication with the information field of the Earth" is cool ..) if possible, post a picture please, very interesting..)
And the theme of testing is also interesting.

Стерх

Post by Стерх » Wed Feb 03, 2016 16:44

Hello)
Achim, glued to a terminal that successfully worked for me long enough?) And in terminal I went only because the Kiwi-paid Visa card also did not work))
PatrickI did not go into meditation, all that I wrote, after watching the video of YouTube, when sleep had left my body) And as for the Bank, there is obtained, as Neva said - warm up, do a few extra movements and go to the Bank, instead of the payment card and terminal. And I wasn't mad, I was laughing)).. Although meditation was, whether nookular me hanging in? Wanted Master, and logically chose the Cloud. And photo on a desktop I have with this thread.
Neva -
and video, I think it is quite interesting.[youtube][/youtube]
(Couldn't paste the link, sorry)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:02

Стерх wrote:Patrick, I did not go into meditation, all that I wrote, after watching the video of YouTube, when sleep had left my body) And as for the Bank, there is obtained, as Neva said - warm up, do a few extra movements and go to the Bank, instead of the payment card and terminal. And I wasn't mad, I was laughing)).. Although meditation was, whether nookular me hanging in? Wanted Master, and logically chose the Cloud. And photo on a desktop I have with this thread.
I agree with you and the Neva river itself is called "push" you may need to move to a new line.The pendant in the order you can try yourself to listen to to get inner peace with adamant certainty in the field alone, without any logic and biased desires of the mind can do another pendant out

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 04, 2016 13:48

Стерх wrote:And a question for the Aura - all the same what kind of nookular depicted in this thread Master?)
All of the pendants match the pictures in the description page and in the forum thread. Just in the forum thread, the photos of the pendants from one of the parties, the description - from the other.

Стерх

Post by Стерх » Thu Feb 04, 2016 16:16

Корвин wrote:
Стерх wrote:Patrick, I did not go into meditation, all that I wrote, after watching the video of YouTube, when sleep had left my body) And as for the Bank, there is obtained, as Neva said - warm up, do a few extra movements and go to the Bank, instead of the payment card and terminal. And I wasn't mad, I was laughing)).. Although meditation was, whether nookular me hanging in? Wanted Master, and logically chose the Cloud. And photo on a desktop I have with this thread.
I agree with you and the Neva river itself is called "push" you may need to move to a new line.The pendant in the order you can try yourself to listen to to get inner peace with adamant certainty in the field alone, without any logic and biased desires of the mind can do another pendant out
Without preconceived desires (the Master) and without any logic (Cloud), suddenly climbed nookular Body!) Once this is realized, the payment was held for 15 min. and is already in the office). That's how it is. Thank You)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 14:19

Стерх wrote: Image
Haha, You have good feedback) Ordered a))

Стерх

Post by Стерх » Fri Feb 05, 2016 15:56

Yes) laughed. It says only that Big Brother (HAIR) is always there, even without neocolony. Nookular enhances the response. Mine is still in transit and not from this thread) So will go smoothly in the branch "Body." By the way, videos from YouTube, too. I agree that 17 min of emotional chatter of a gamer to listen hard. For the Impatient - there somewhere 15.20 min it briefly tells what happened to him)

Кирш

Post by Кирш » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:48

Hello
more recently, in mindmachine, wanted to take minglana, but with the discount I was cruelly ride :evil: so as not to leave empty handed - listen to the consultant about neocolony and decided it's worth a try. decided to start with myself, and so I bought the Wizard.

I must say that any practices not very far from the topic, more than half of what you write here is "experienced" - I just don't otduplyaesh :oops:

I bought, wore, wore week - I hardly felt a thing, and if that was - can be safely attributed to self-hypnosis.
switched after a week on the maximum mode began - the density of developments has increased significantly, among which are many negative, his head began to buzz every day, every day get up and go around all day keyed up, on edge, constant nervousness. concentration while Vice versa weakened - their hands all falls, lost a large sum of money, after work, can't collect my thoughts, confused. although in working time productivity has increased. all the time feeling as if the head processor loaded with unnecessary tasks at 80% of capacity, a little more and the head will boil.

returned the pendant to auto - live calmer the third day. but on a car almost no effect, and overall, the pendant doesn't do anything that I wanted him to do when buying

teach-show how to use it to communicate? maybe powerful mode can tame without consequences.
only amp-TA in normal human language, your bird the little I know, no matter how trying
thank you all for your attention.

Лаймпроф

Post by Лаймпроф » Thu Feb 11, 2016 13:45

Кирш wrote:hi all
more recently, in mindmachine, wanted to take minglana, but with the discount I was cruelly ride :evil: so as not to leave empty handed - listen to the consultant about neocolony and decided it's worth a try. decided to start with myself, and so I bought the Wizard.

I must say that any practices not very far from the topic, more than half of what you write here is "experienced" - I just don't otduplyaesh :oops:

I bought, wore, wore week - I hardly felt a thing, and if that was - can be safely attributed to self-hypnosis.
switched after a week on the maximum mode began - the density of developments has increased significantly, among which are many negative, his head began to buzz every day, every day get up and go around all day keyed up, on edge, constant nervousness. concentration while Vice versa weakened - their hands all falls, lost a large sum of money, after work, can't collect my thoughts, confused. although in working time productivity has increased. all the time feeling as if the head processor loaded with unnecessary tasks at 80% of capacity, a little more and the head will boil.

returned the pendant to auto - live calmer the third day. but on a car almost no effect, and overall, the pendant doesn't do anything that I wanted him to do when buying

teach-show how to use it to communicate? maybe powerful mode can tame without consequences.
only amp-TA in normal human language, your bird the little I know, no matter how trying
thank you all for your attention.
Hi. Try the mode "Medium", and empirically pick up the speed at which events will be, but it will be less comfortable state.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 11, 2016 14:12

Кирш wrote:recently was in mindmachine, wanted to take minglana, but with the discount I was cruelly ride
Discounts on Mainline no nebylo never. Answered correctly, but not severely. These words can mean anything rude of the consultant, not the desire to sell a product ...whatever. It is a stone in my garden)))
Кирш wrote:bought-dressed, wore week - I hardly felt a thing, and if that was - can be safely attributed to self-hypnosis.Switched after a week on the maximum mode began - the density of developments has increased significantly, among which are many negative, his head began to buzz every day, every day get up and go around all day keyed up, on edge, constant nervousness. concentration while Vice versa weakened - their hands all falls, lost a large sum of money, after work, can't collect my thoughts, confused. although in the workplace productivity has increased. all the time feeling as if the head processor loaded with unnecessary tasks at 80% of capacity, a little more and the head will boil.

Pendant ,its programmes , respond to your want and need. Chooses the best options and solutions to your problems if you are too often change the tasks , modify them, and constant adjustment to you. If you computer download mngeni tasks at the same time, he in the end, the most intriguing moment, not pulling that kind of volume. He's just the most intriguing moment, and you will overload and nervous and fizicheskoe your system. And headaches, fatigue . Besides, last time something in the climate or the nature of ...happens. People the coma , the exacerbation of energy, with psychosis. You can write off anything but an external and forget to pay attention to this need. Do not mold the facts in a bunch.
Кирш wrote:returned the pendant to auto - live calmer the third day. but on a car almost no effect, and overall, the pendant doesn't do anything that I wanted him to do when buying
All want the pendant that he made himself. You switched to auto, mate less, but the speed of the flow of information and energy, you could say ,a little less, but there is an opportunity soberly to estimate the fluxes of manifestation of your tasks in out. That is, to observe calmly what made it a challenge, and what happens on it. What movements for your problem:it's the people and their help, and their help is ... anything, but to reach the objective.
First smoothly learn on the car, should not drive if has no idea what and how it works. The result will be if the task is doable and does not infringe upon someone's interests. The world to push for themselves , not always right, the world will still be building the obstacles so you know, the goal you have true or so a momentary desire? Hence the revision of goals, not to put a lot of tasks, and if set , it is not always tugging on it is a pendant and is especially GAIP. It's not a goldfish and not stick vyruchalka, swung)))and again ...
Read PstI on the topics can be for all pendants, p workshop, expand your consciousness and gain practices that are given here on the forum. It will be clear how everything works.
Good luck. Have questions specific to what and how, however, the users experienced a lot here)))
Good luck.<

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed May 11, 2016 21:50

Aura
What is the crystalline essence most suitable "master"?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 16, 2016 18:58

Crosbyrhinestone

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sun Mar 26, 2017 15:53

Lately notice a predisposition towards telepathy. Aura do you have any practices for a complete disclosure of the predisposition ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15

Легенда wrote:lately notice a predisposition towards telepathy. Aura do you have any practices for a complete disclosure of the predisposition ?
First you need to understand the process that you describe telepathy. Under telepathy as external description of the achieved results at the program level may lie in different mechanisms and different channels, which depends on read depth. We can roughly distinguish three psychic levels - physical, energetic, software. Try to describe how reads and in what form the information comes? There are a lot of subtleties, relative to how, what, in what form, through which channels information is read. There is a universal way via direct access to GAIP - in this case telepathy is no different from reading information from inanimate objects. It can be said, the most difficult path, but with maximum possibilities. Under the telepathy often understand the subtle energy configuration, the energy connection that can come from different EN. centers. Here the most effective is the setting of the emotional center. The third level is the level of the unconscious (if conscious read people call it "telepathy" only out of a desire to mislead) the reader of physiognomy, gesture and body posture is a developed sensation. These are all different mechanisms that are generally described with the term "telepathy", so different and technology and development practices.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 08, 2017 16:13

Anonymous, opinion of the PM about different products, noorullah and candle 7 bodies including nookular Dream is that this site is not represented, so reviews about it enough, will leave here perhaps
Well I felt the work of the Clouds and Master. They got about 2 years already. The master situation is funny about the name. We set passwords on computers. In the workplace 4 comp. You need to install 8 passwords on each. Well, our admins, so as not to bother did work only my password( of which really works need program). Well, such situations at work in General was a lot. Corsaire and Armor I recently. Until tested. The latter acquired Dreams.... Here is the thing)) the Dreams I have always been bright, but now I actually live in the dream. Everything is so completely saturated. Was and awareness in the dream (with the pendant). Well, the candle 7. phone Also has no words. Real trance comes from it, too, was lucid dreams.How do you all do?))

Бендер

Post by Бендер » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48

good night ladies and gentlemen.Tell me about the chip in the personal account where are two buttons: one to change the mode clear to me,but the second to add to the group not quite??? I think I am wondering

Бендер

Post by Бендер » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51

when you add to the group what's going on? all the time thingies to wear?or are they synchronized? give please a link to the information

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16

Бендер wrote:adding to the group what's going on?
Can wear one pendant group, will show the remaining property, which at the moment included in the group.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat May 05, 2018 19:48

I have a pendant the master had disappeared. Evaporated. It's been a year and a half and it is gone. Remember what put it in the cupboard. Is there a command for a pendant that was found?

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu May 10, 2018 4:33

Guys, if you can give her pendants order below I found your pendant. It just might work. bc

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 13, 2018 11:55

ММ wrote:I HAVE a pendant the master had disappeared. Evaporated. It's been a year and a half and it is gone. Remember what put it in the cupboard. Is there a command for a pendant that was found?
Command search “in the resonance” (thus “find” each other crystals). Although the loss may be the external manifestation of different situations, as in BRM crystals can burst from the load, so the pendant can “choose” to move in space at a distance from the operator for the same two reasons: the operator strongly presses the pendant, their “desires” (in contrast to the effective formulation of goals and intentions, “wishlist” demanding-imperative), or the tripping of protective functions, the adoption of the pendant is itself a strong negative for the operator of the situation. This is not always the protective function of the pendants is strong, namely when the situation could be life-threatening, the psyche of the operator, in case of a possible variant of rotation of the line from the main sound operator along with a pendant.