Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
Иван Славов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 1:59

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:is to activate a personal channel.
No. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 22, 2015 2:10

Said NO so I will explain. Or also in one with horror stories interlock. Enough already of this fusel codswallop eh? You know, share. I do not know . all the time picking on me? I as well as all I have is my view and not pretend to be true. Myself am still learning. and often write not as a consultant but also as a user. Because learning all together .

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 22, 2015 4:13

Bravo Aura.Clever. Well that Dali photo with the antenna on his head. :ay Here IS what was in my head. Only a few different shapes and colors. It was a very long and powerful antenna, light metallic colors.Then I go a powerful stream of energy.Moreover, the antenna was kept on the head not 5 minutes and a minimum of 3 hours. It seems the moment I entered the state of Samadhi. Anecdote is not an anecdote, the maximum is not the maximum, and the pendant is able to work at a distance. How he does it you should know better than I do. The developer then you have.
And again. I put it in my pocket a printout of the pendant. And mentally gave orders.
I have a lot of self-development. Room, stream,AMB,BZ,Pandora.Pendant will come next week.I can imagine how fantastic the show then starts. :wiz

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 9:41

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Said NO so I will explain. Or also in one with horror stories interlock. Enough already of this fusel codswallop eh? You know, share. I do not know . all the time picking on me? I as well as all I have is my view and not pretend to be true. Myself am still learning. and often write not as a consultant but also as a user. Because learning all together .
Don't want to explain, already written. Do not cling, to Express an opinion that differs from yours, and anything personal, what do you think.. do You recall who repeatedly asked me why not use the still "project arbiter", created by the K-13? It would be better if you do not start such discussions. And because I know for sure that you continue - I do not intend to engage in any discussion with you.. I'm Sorry.., but when fit I hope will not be deemed in bad taste :) if I Express my opinion.. :)
"The frighteners-blockers" - that's just your personal opinion, which makes no sense to even discuss.. I believe that products of this kind if not used, the better the data would be stored in nadejdzie places.. And expressed it as wish a new product type ETUI or box.. :? Not for me.. When you buy points - it would be better if you buy them with the case, right?
p.s. incidentally, in the section of the hypermarket where work weekly there are new products.. I'm like one of those who have to deal with them /products/ first nedovolstvo /read a good topic about Aura "reactive thinking" or as my mother calls - "pervosignalnyh thinking", like Pavlov's dogs/ - more work seems to be - but then, some time later when sales increase, i.e., these products show both its effectiveness and benefit to clients, then almost begin to understand some basic of course, marketing things that only theoretically know..
p.p.s. it would be great if in a prominent place on the website Mindmachine you can see to read vision of the company..<

нева

Post by нева » Fri May 22, 2015 11:41

Here is a good "antenka" with the eighth and ninth chakrams..(tibeca)...)))

By the way inapplicable attribute of each of the magician or sorcerer is a headdress in the form of some high cap, which allows you to feel that the "antenna". There are also special hats, which are designed for the trimming a "entence" for example, the budenovka is the best "obrabotala entence", this was done to ensure that soldiers were not able to think too much. But "time" is so-so, that's when the "post" over your head stand up, then people will go to you to look for answers, and the "antenna" is just a seal
"upstream" over the head..what the advanced people knew for a very very long time..))

In the pictures you can see how "fiery stream" rises from the ground (for the feet) and after passing through the body (turning heart) goes up. People in fact being a conductor.. modulates the flow passing through it from "Earth" to "Heaven" and if the heart stuff and mind stuff, you can imagine what information comes from "you"...the "Sky". "The garbage of life" starts first in the head, warm up the "fire of the heart" therefore, we can say that no time overhead is bad, and garbage in the head ..this is not good..))
Last edited by нева on Fri May 22, 2015 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 12:07

Nevathe pole and antenna may have egregorial the origin of non-Environmental egregorial.... And the egregore can you run it "bait" and "bait", and then lure fishing..
In my opinion "budenovka" just filtered a lot of the signals, leaving the need for its creators, energoinformation..
Last edited by Иван Славов on Fri May 22, 2015 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 22, 2015 12:10

ММ wrote:drawing rooms, stream,AMB,BZ,Pandora.Pendant will come next week.
As a user of neocolony You currently are not, then advice on the effects of the above-mentioned goods not of our manufacture in this section are not given. It is not only slightly unethical, but also professionally wrong. All the subtleties of the technology and fine workmanship products knows only their manufacturer. Other manufacturer can only have an opinion (even if it You are interested only in PM). The maximum that you can recommend to read about the snowball effect.
ММ wrote:I put it in my pocket a printout of the pendant. And mentally gave orders.
Such strange manipulations in this section, the manufacturer is not allowed. Nookular not “following orders”, especially through the “printout”.
ММ wrote: it Seems the moment I entered the state of Samadhi. Anecdote is not an anecdote, the maximum is not the maximum, and the pendant is able to work at a distance.
You know better than the manufacturer how the product is, what it can and what can not easily separate his work from that of other products, equipment such interesting give – orders print to give, able to “think Samadhi” was...not everyone is given...let You users advise? And I aside will go, anything creative will do...

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri May 22, 2015 12:15

MM - good for you. Personally I liked that though, you suggested in the next branch bonus, you premature conclusions did not hesitate to directly contact the manufacturer and ask him questions. My opinion about your question. What is it, what items you were when an incident happened with an antenna. What you added last, I think you have somewhere been overweight. Before that what was you had combined with each other, more or less, then something you added and is short-circuited. I, unfortunately, hard to explain it with words I write and feel that sense that I mean, not exactly transferred. I don't think that the printout of the image of the pendant, could give you some negative effects. Because a natural question arises, what is this pendant, unless he has managed to cover 8 months of translation and other products. It was too cool. Combine those things directly at you in a different order, combine them first by function and then view. Here we have to understand that products made by different manufacturers, although approximately for the same purposes, all the same on one and the same person, but may not fit perfectly to each other. It depends on the individual energy of the man. Give a simple example. I'm taking medicine. It helps me. Exists in two versions from two manufacturers. The pharmacy argued that it is the same thing. But I, why, choice one of them, and the second, well, is all. Don't love him. So for me there is a difference. And yet, everything is relative in this world. Because tomorrow you can wear these items like Christmas decorations and not feel, do nothing. "Tomorrow" is a relative term, this is when the status of your cocoon will change.

нева

Post by нева » Fri May 22, 2015 12:19

Ахим wrote:pole and antenna may have egregorial the origin of non-Environmental.. egregorial.
In principle, Yes, But really "downdrafts" from the top (overhead) is not localized in the antenna, and have more to do with the "external sphere." a hint of which can be seen on the same photo...it's a cloak attached to capacity

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 12:32

Well, there are probably egregore which belong to the "higher realms" of GEIP /written that GEIP consists of 9 levels, at least for human perception, if I'm not mistaken/.

нева

Post by нева » Fri May 22, 2015 12:48

Achim
Theoretically what you say right, just comment on some subtleties. Information "from above" is not "antenkoy" and the whole surface of the head and shoulders. If you stand in the rain, raindrops are falling on my head and shoulders implementing all of its kinetic energy..and on the back and belly can get but at a tangent. Budenovka is made so that there fell not on the head but on a tangent...)) So ..vastaste egregors, in fact, occurs to a greater extent, through the organs of perception, which is used by various organizations particularly religious,(hearing of sermons, seminars, intensives, etc.) So the "drip on the brain" is largely egregorial component...)
Last edited by нева on Fri May 22, 2015 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Fri May 22, 2015 13:13

And in General all the stories about Egregors, have deep roots, namely : the gregarious or herd instinct, which man does not want to recognize due to the fact that he considers himself above the animals, and in fact, as the animals join in flocks (where there is hierarchy) for some tasks (efficient hunting or security) and also people gather in groups to be merged any idea. That's all egregors. Only the "word" is something invisible and so mysterious, strange and therefore, the reason subconsciously-interesting, and to be in the herd of ordinary sheep is too obvious, and a shame for such a noble and intelligent creature as man.)

The "collective unconscious" -a term that reflects more what was going on with egregors, but it sounds insulting because of what it is .."unconscious" ..all because super-duper conscious..))
It is particularly interesting to observe how conscious and spiritual individuals huddled together in a flock organiwhat someone one holding to the fence with a view to overcome energy, and then justify their actions by the dictates of egregorial.)) Therefore, Jehovah's witnesses usually go two by two to "egregorial energy mass" surpassed "energy mass" recruiting .))

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Sat May 23, 2015 9:41

I know that a few repeated questions, but better to check all the same ..
Understand that neocolony designed to include in the integrated field of media, absolutely all of the things and phenomena that have...
But as neocolony 1 levels interact with magical artifacts (with the same products of the SHEMA, for example?) neocolony level 2? 3 levels? what could be the difference of interactions as the levels and types of neocolonial?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 24, 2015 18:01

Лемуриец wrote:I Understand that neocolony designed to include in the integrated field of media, absolutely all of the things and phenomena that have...
But as neocolony 1 levels interact with magical artifacts (with the same products of the SHEMA, for example?) neocolony level 2? 3 levels? what could be the difference of interactions as the levels and types of neocolonial?
Something to include in the integral field of the operator “absolutely all things and phenomena” it is impossible -- or possible theoretically, but absolutely not necessary from the point of view of practical development.
And it makes no difference that “magic” that “non-magical”... Integral field is the whole complex of interaction of the operator with programs that include it. You can explain what the difference is "magical" artifact and the "non-magical"? It is human consciousness for fun came up with “magical artifacts”, for example, a person who with his own hands made the mobile phone instead of buy a ready created a “magical artifact” or not?
About interaction with other products it has been said many and many times, products of the SHEMA in this way is no different from other products.
II and subsequent levels can be discussed when I level will be understood.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Mon May 25, 2015 7:18

If possible, switch the pendant 369106 the mode of "power". Thanks..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 25, 2015 14:12

the Lemurianmaybe with the speed in medium mode to have a try? Not imposing, just a recommendation to all was consistently.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Mon May 25, 2015 14:19

Well..let's first switch to medium..
(There was something positive, good, light...personal ..I wanted the situation to finish completely.) ))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 25, 2015 14:26

Nookular 369106 mode changed to medium

мячик

Post by мячик » Mon May 25, 2015 17:51

Where went the circus...the Aura will show the world of magicians.The bar raised-the"three pillars "on which rests the forum.Medium HAAH...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 25, 2015 23:04

мячик wrote:Where went the circus...the Aura will show the world of magicians.The bar raised-the"three pillars "on which rests the forum.Medium HAAH...
Sometimes striking how GEIP... need information even after the trolls comes..where did the circus go to the main magician...like she understood...about the pun "the medium" at all just now became considerably...and "three whales" so all the whole volume consists of many linear interpretations...well, "HAAH" is clearly familiar with the basic pranayamas...not trolling, but the response to the response.

мячик

Post by мячик » Mon May 25, 2015 23:53

Duping is perservance pace,wisdom, feedback and trolls haunted)).A lot of honor...the response of those sitosterone trail if you have a gut feeling

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 1:29

The circus left in broilers and their utopia.. May there in its own sauce cooked with spices, maybe a good soup to have in the end.. :)

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Tue May 26, 2015 13:29

Please tell me is there any negative aspects of switching pendant with auto mode on madium or power? Under the "negative aspects" I understand less effective Coulomb in connection with the unwillingness of operators to manage programs which automatically run automatically. If so, how these moments change?
On the one hand I find it interesting to try what will be on the more advanced modes, on the other hand I'm not sure will it do any good for you...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 27, 2015 15:29

АндрейСу wrote:please Tell me are there any negative aspects of switching pendant with auto mode on madium or power? Under the "negative aspects" I understand less effective Coulomb in connection with the unwillingness of operators to manage programs which automatically run automatically. If so, how these moments change?
On the one hand I find it interesting to try what will be on the more advanced modes, on the other hand I'm not sure will it do any good for you...
May or may not be. The answer to this question rests on the concept of “negative points for the operator”. Each person has their own “comfort zone”, and all people it is different. There are fans of “extreme energy”, and there are operators who are beginning to worry, if you do not experience paranoia if you experience not something that is “uncomfortable” and unfamiliar sensations at all. Auto mode nookular can't include the packages or even to do something that causes a significant withdrawal from individual “comfort zone” (how significant can be this output is controlled by the density pairing).

Accordingly, if the medium modes and power will be used to “boost” the work of neocolony, it is necessary to be able, within its “comfort zone” to work. This involves working with virtual programs (technique is described in “energy magic”), in the first place, with opinions and views and filters thinking. In these modes you can also activate some protective programs that neocolony will have to work around (not in the sense to remove these programs, and to lay navigation using any other packages past security software) and it will also affect the effectiveness. In principle, the ability to relax physically is sometimes enough. And, on the other hand, really nothing terrible should happen, You will feel for the scope of its automation, which in principle is also useful.

These modes can be used for the opposite, that is to work neocolony “slow down”, for example, hypersensitive people is set by default in auto mode, level density pairing may not be appropriate.

Sometimes it happens that the implementation of the set before neocolonial task for anyone outside of the “comfort zone”, then no mode does.<

Лайси

Post by Лайси » Wed May 27, 2015 20:38

ММ wrote:Tell me Aura, can the pendant Master lock other products, such as a stream?
Hmm...already...your "product" is blocked ....uh....hmmm how stream... :lol:
ММ wrote:the Joke is that the pendant yet.
A continuation of the joke...and YOU in General is not yet... :D
ММ wrote:He has not yet reached me.
HE?... :shock: okazyvaetsa is supposed to reach you?...well, the joke chesslovo... bi perhaps the pendant "decided" that is not worthy of you... :lol: Believe it or not. :) See what happens next. If anything, leave feedback....I follow you... :shock: and then you never know... :)
ММ wrote:So change nothing.
More precisely, there is nobody... :lol:
ММ wrote:Anecdote is not an anecdote, the maximum is not the maximum, and the pendant is able to work at a distance
Consider this.... :?
ММ wrote:Pendant will come next week.I represent the what a fantastic series then begin.
Be careful pliz...I'm worried for you... :) the pendant has the side effect to determine the conceptual level of the owner...and if it does not match... :shock: then valid at the beginning of may sci-Fi series will begin...for...technology in the hands of savage and terrible weapon... :)
мячик wrote:Here is the bar raised-the"three pillars "on which rests the forum.Medium HAAH...
It annoys you or scares? :) ...if it does, then you wonder what things?...remember, anecdote is not an anecdote, the maximum is not the maximum, and the pendant is able to work at a distance(C)MM...and the fact that valid...circus go and the clown will... :lol:
мячик wrote:Duping is perservance pace,wisdom, feedback and trolls haunted))
Love the self-Criticism...settled back, stocked with popcorn and coke...keep the "ball" I'm all ears... :)
мячик wrote:a Lot of honor...response hurray for those sitosterone trace a gut feeling
You have a persecution complex?...can to the doctor...until late?...remember, the pendant can operate at a distance... :lol:<