Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
Корвин
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 16, 2015 18:41

Аура wrote:1. You can act at the level of matter, there are enough extreme ways like disabling most of the horizontal energy sources: starvation, hanging, burying infodelivery and so This option is good in terms of data accumulation, but the constant changes are very energy-intensive, since they are at the bottom and requires constant cyclic repetition.
For me, the work of the pendant is evident in the short to the reality in which he saved enough energy for the realization of vysheukazannoe practices have become for me a virtual program essentially takes away time and energy and not giving already need efficiency. As if knew before but lacked a little for folding the pictures and understanding it inside and then got out, (after another experiment) - Enough for the whole alignment essentially as described by Aura so that her explanation to me as a response - confirmation happened .

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:09

***** wrote:I'm still a passive operator to only monitor the processes. Should I have the sense to go to the product "Master"to another level :wiz While no outstanding events occurred, except as described in other posts, but which of the products they are associated, can not say for sure. :roll:
For bright events need energy storage. The topic of the Corsair Achim wrote that he was rushing from the energy. Me too after adding Corsair a few days just bursting and I to celebrate the memory of old drank ale :? The next day the effects had ended. And the music began to sound normally. Notice that for partial recovery after a liter of beer, takes a week. Then the energy gradually begins to accumulate and there is a lift. Therefore, I believe that the bright effects of the pendants incompatible with alcohol :?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:05

The best psychedelic-lack of psychedelics.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17

Hello! What conditions need to create to transfer the pendant to another person? To transfer to auto mode? Or not necessarily?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Wed Jun 17, 2015 14:27

In the Auto mode really improves the quality of living. In other words, have time for a short time to appreciate and feel everything that happens to you in absolute focus and colors. Since the mode is the Medium began Nervyak. In mode Power looks like the overload happened (surfaced all the fears). The surrounding was perceived so to speak without a fine, actually a tough and uncomfortable Question to the Aura - do I have to endure these unpleasant conditions on the Medium and Powere? Or better to stay in Auto?

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Jun 17, 2015 17:22

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:In the Auto mode really improves the quality of living. In other words, have time for a short time to appreciate and feel everything that happens to you in absolute focus and colors. Since the mode is the Medium began Nervyak. In mode Power looks like the overload happened (surfaced all the fears). The surrounding was perceived so to speak without a fine, actually a tough and uncomfortable Question to the Aura - do I have to endure these unpleasant conditions on the Medium and Powere? Or better to stay in Auto?
From personal experience - I was on the power of the pendant Cloud (but it was interesting BRM to connect to it))) but then went on auto because it works in other modes requires management skills and a constant monitoring of this process.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Jun 17, 2015 17:54

And I'm the new pendants left on the car, and test and master was left as the power. And like the rules became as.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jun 17, 2015 18:16

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:In the Auto mode really improves the quality of living. In other words, have time for a short time to appreciate and feel everything that happens to you in absolute focus and colors. Since the mode is the Medium began Nervyak. In mode Power looks like the overload happened (surfaced all the fears). The surrounding was perceived so to speak without a fine, actually a tough and uncomfortable Question to the Aura - do I have to endure these unpleasant conditions on the Medium and Powere? Or better to stay in Auto?
The typical situation I have a similar cloud , but I think to mark here and there not worth it so decided , otherwise how people smoke to no purpose throw translating itself into five, three cigarettes a day is needed just one-and-done, on skis after them more or less accustomed to really start to Ride , you need to allow yourself to fly, to throw the body forward from the mountain ski that is on a small gentle Doodle by will not work need Mountain power. Another thing is that sometimes you need to give yourself a break,reset it, remove all sometimes do. On powere tough course but the situation changed suddenly, instantly, something like a strobe light in discosure, or as zoom ran into a distant object was kind of far away but here at least in the hands of just take really take up something that seemed problematic in achieving.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jun 17, 2015 18:34

[
Before myself with a bunch of artifacts with a Christmas tree were compared, and then Winnie the Pooh on vozdushnom the ball presented itself - pendants , balls, etc Brmy and we who where who is in heaven , who for honey

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Wed Jun 17, 2015 23:22

Аура wrote:All right You said, we can only generalize for a better understanding:

there are several levels of action to disconnect the supply of a parasitic or other virtual programs, and each two options – to use its programs or to connect to other programs.

1. You can act at the level of matter, there are enough extreme ways like disabling most of the horizontal energy sources: starvation, hanging, burying infodelivery and so This option is good in terms of data accumulation, but the constant changes are very energy-intensive, since they are at the bottom and requires constant cyclic repetition.

2. You can act with the firmware level, namely, behavior programs and control their attention. Probably the most effective for its affordability method. Here is usually sufficient awareness that a virtual program. We can use it what is feedback firmware SOUP. But this relation is weaker (model of the inverted pyramid), so it will take many hours of activity each feedback.

3. You can act in the software layer: the transition to the variant line, where this virtual program does not exist. Changes at this level, less energy consuming, is the connection to vertical sources of energy, which causes a significant change in matter with a minimum expenditure of energy. You can call it high frequency movement, or high-frequency changes because the transition between variant lines is proportional to the amount of energy expended in the action.

I was very attracted to the third paragraph: action software level.Very interesting is the high-frequency motion.What you need to have a level of consciousness to accurately record vertical and feel the flow of energy to move between variable lines.This level captures his efficiency.Spent exactly as much power as you need nebulise and diminishe.Damn when I read the third paragraph,already murazhki the body run,I feel that here it is,the knowledge which gives the opportunity to shape your reality.
How quickly you want to build up a complete architecture understanding of all the ties and chains of laws shaping reality in this material world :)
Aura please tell me,how do You solve the problem of genetic programs,i.e. those that are transmitted by the nature,as well those that are acquired at birth?These blocking programs are preventing the person to shape their reality.Neocolony Vanagon help people,but whether they will osvoboditsya from complex deterrent programs?Because these programs are located in the subtle bodies of man-in the mental body full of them,in the body of the highest order too.<

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43

Hello, Aura, please describe the software packages Neocolony Master: “Support+ ver.2_2”, “Invisibility ver.1_3”, “experience Levels ver.1_2”, “Discipline ver. 3_2_1”

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Jun 19, 2015 17:49

I'm a little surprised to read that some users of the pendants can not withstand the elevated modes of use-psychic power...
personally, I have the auto mode, for example, after about thirty or forty minutes of wear has ceased to be felt..but from the regime of medium had a feeling what little tension the integral of the field around a week, and all have adapted..calm was impenetrable, even with small pieces any..and the situation was resolved easier..
mode power surprised me in this sense - almost nothing special,were tracked only as greater awareness, discipline, concentration...it is a conscious perception, was a pleasant surprise coming in the form of technical ideas (although I'm not a techie type of thinking), there are a number of interesting space-integrated States (so to speak).. but about them another time..
ie I have mode more power is monitored on the status and results and not feel...small pieces, of course, was some emotional swings too, but - like all quickly resolved and calming down....almost native mode, so...)) Although I had the impulse to ask again the distinguished Aura -whether I was transferred to the mode power, as it was without any sensations of tension that was at the beginning of the medium, for example..
Of the minuses-the two biggest life problem is not solved, even for special ideas on this subject yet...

Жако

Post by Жако » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:34

Medium mode for 5 days.
The feeling is not comfortable for me, the mood is low without any apparent reason.
I will return to Auto mode.

Medium mode for 5 days.
Feeling is not convenient for me, the mood down for no apparent reason.
I will return to Automatic.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:57

Medium mode for 2 weeks. Any feelings or events. :? Peace and quiet - God's grace. To make power or what?

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sat Jun 20, 2015 21:15

The Lemurian, the same story. Mode power as a mother. Great awareness, and some Snezana, or what the outcome of situations. But this knowledge was before - now entrenched just. A few pleasant surprises. And, perhaps of sensations and experiences - that's all. On auto , I felt physics - although Aura wrote that it is not a fact. But it was. State of slightly altered consciousness is. As under sedation. And neraki varied through time plagued. And then - silence......

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:05

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Hello! What conditions need to create to transfer the pendant to another person? To transfer to auto mode? Or not necessarily?
To transfer neocolony another person to clean a domain, this happens automatically in a week or two, if just to lay the pendant to the side, or send the appropriate application form with no ID, then it will be faster. Mode before doing this change is not necessary, the other person he will remain in the same mode in which it was used by the previous operator.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:09

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Question to the Aura - do I have to endure these unpleasant conditions on the Medium and Powere? Or better to stay in Auto?
If you use neocolor solely as a means for self-development, such States can be used for internal review, including fears and blocks, including children. If the pendant is put some other, more "external" problem, the algorithm in this situation disables most of the active packets, that is, it is better to switch to auto.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:15

The essence of different modes cannot be correlated with "weak", "medium", "strong". Power mode has a lot of settings, it is possible more fine tuning for the operator, and it can be more powerful for the operator, subject to certain internal conditions for its firmware, namely the broad area of inner peace, either with a variable area of inner peace, which is directly related to virtual programs, they set the framework, the templates and accordingly a narrow zone of inner peace. In the absence of these parameters the firmware of the operator (or rather, the degree of control firmware VPU), for the operator the most powerful will be the auto mode. And such a situation exit out of your comfort zone can be regarded either as a necessity of regime change, or as conditions for Stripping those or other virtual programs, depending on who what nookular uses...
In other words, these three modes are just different, and you need to find the one the operator is most appropriate.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:28

I would have suggested that instead of a Power to write - accessible for user adjustment. And that Power is primarily perceived as a direct translation, power, energy (for most).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jun 24, 2015 16:24

Астероид wrote:I would have suggested that instead of a Power to write - accessible for user adjustment. And that Power is primarily perceived as a direct translation, power, energy (for most).
All is right with the names, in the mode of power is possible both lowering and increasing the speed parameters, density, etc., and high density mate pendant "accelerates" the strength and power of his work, but that's just not all to this "power" is ready.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Jun 25, 2015 0:50

Switched master of the medium, to compare the status. In General medium are given the opportunity to rest. In power dispersal of the psyche occurs that affects situations. But still, I liked the power mode.
I have all the pendants there. Left everything in the car. All together, can compare with such a teacher-a coach-a mentor who is always with you. Periodically pulled out on the surface, things 10-20-30 years ago, and which has been long forgotten, but which , apparently , was pulling energy. Typically, such study happens on weekends. :?

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Thu Jun 25, 2015 15:05

Good day!
I have when wearing neocolony master, auto mode, was a lot of energy, I began to notice that I have a lot of negative thoughts(negative development). If before, I might like subconsciously keep track of and shift your mind, now it can be done because of the large amount of energy. Shot not to wear 2 days nookular, too much energy and negative thoughts gone. Now while taking a break in order to understand how to proceed.
Aura please tell me, am I to understand that my body has become this surplus of energy to waste on negativity? And how can I be further ahead to sit this one out. In sports, there's an intense cardio-weight training and still after a workout when I wear nookular after 10-15 minutes, you feel a surge of strength with all its thoughts. Maybe I don't need to wear all day, and 30-60 minutes in order to get the body used to big energies? Or can advise something else?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 25, 2015 15:11

You can try the energy spread throughout the body. Trying to pull her up from the area of the kidneys from behind. And pull from the head to the abdomen in front. At first (first couple years) the feeling can be uncomfortable at the same time because of traffic jams. But once the energy starts to circulate full - uncomfortable effects disappear. Energy in the person as much as you need. An excess of only children is

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jun 25, 2015 18:22

Влад Н. wrote:Good day!I have when wearing neocolony master, auto mode, was a lot of energy, I began to notice that I have a lot of negative thoughts(negative development). If before, I might like subconsciously keep track of and shift your mind, now it can be done because of the large amount of energy. Shot not to wear 2 days nookular, too much energy and negative thoughts gone. Now while taking a break in order to understand how to proceed. Aura please tell me, am I to understand that my body has become this surplus of energy to waste on negativity? And how can I be further ahead to sit this one out. In sports, there's an intense cardio-weight training and still after a workout when I wear nookular after 10-15 minutes, you feel a surge of strength with all its thoughts. Maybe I don't need to wear all day, and 30-60 minutes in order to get the body used to big energies? Or can advise something else?
Most likely you need to change the direction of thinking of it consciously need to do, work with a pendant does not change,just hard not to think a negative thought hooked, with increased awareness and energy level all around you start to feel stronger and negative and positive but the negativity we are used to see plus put it on all sides our negativity to someone's food. for distraction to occupy his mind in the right direction to do something consciously 12 PU from the energy of the workshop, conscious breath e, etc.. For distribution in addition to what you advised above, you can do Surya Namaskar or the Internet is the gym Ankara part 1 if you can throw, the sport is somewhat different . Breaks wearing you can do to relax, reset, and so forth, but you need to keep in mind, however, that the result of wearing the pendant 24 hours of continuous wear will not be equal to 24 hours of wear intermittently (much less intermittent). It may be worth it to suffer for some time, the firmware program balance+ works when it's on You.<

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:14

оуаакун wrote:I Have all the pendants there.
Please tell me, from different pendants of different feelings? If so, what?