Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:26

when selected and tuned to the pendants of the master was the most difficult and judging by the reviews so it will take the latest

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 23, 2015 18:32

раданов wrote:when selected and tuned to the pendants of the master was the most difficult and judging by the reviews so it will take the latest
Well, I have one such feelings and thoughts)))) Although it is intriguing)))

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:12

Wear a couple of months. It seems to me that changes happen very gradually, making them difficult to track, but you can highlight some things. From the first day of wearing has become calmer (or more confident(or is it the same:)). Increased concentration. Like there is some internal work, visible only to me :) Although I'm not sure - it seems like there is a system of rewards and punishments, which encourages not to do bad. Under the internal work of the developers meant something else. Well, at the end showed the image in full. Compared to how I used to dress, heaven and earth. As for success, creative self-actualization can not say anything, since I'm too lazy to check it:) in short, I do nothing for that. Why I bought it then, you ask? Initially, the soul asked the Corsair, was thinking more about the Cloud, but took the Master, because he is the best 8) Gee-Gee :)

PS. Well, I would like to add for those who are wondering.
the Pack Master is an immersion into the art of living, is the quality of the accommodation.
I think this is a key point. My opinion is based on nothing, a quality I have not yet seen :? And yet...

PS.S. Well, everything, in principle. If there are any developments, I will inform you. Maybe.
Last edited by Петя Варежкин on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27, edited 1 time in total.

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17

Although maybe my pendant is already disconnected for a long time for services and I made it all up :?

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:57

Yes, no, not disabled. From the side also shows that the process goes on, people change. Very slowly, but goes. Two months is a little. But the Clouds - Yes, it would be nice to add..

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:01

Good evening, all.
Use the master, the Corsair and Intuition long enough, about 2 months. Just now decided to write a report, I think is ripe for it himself, and there was a sense that the pendants were the impetus for a series of events. The last 5 years of my life except evil fate can not be called. I can't go into details, briefly, I had my favorite thing, related plans and prospects, was a permanent relationship with a girl (going in soon to get married), had an apartment, a hobby (motorcycles). To self-knowledge and other esoteric is not pulled – there was no reason. But at one point life began to crumble like a house of cards, though all reason. First gone girl (well no reason at all, still don't understand why), I got through it, absorbed in the work. My small business one by one suffered the decline of what to do, the crisis. I got a job as an employee. For debts had to sell the apartment. Began health problems, broke his leg (had an accident). All has pulled hard right and I started to drink. The impression that he was in an unfavorable rut. Out of despair I began to go to fortune-tellers and psychics. I can confidently say that many of them actually “saw,” it was quite clear facts and names that no one could know, but to help no one could. As one diagnosed with damage. And water charged them drink, and amulets worn, and individual rituals – nothing helped. No, it helped, but for a very short period, a week or two again returned to the previous situation. The worst thing is that I became used to it and stopped trying to get out of this pit. The first pendant (Master) I did not buy, gave friend birthday. Can't say I believed in him, when dressed or not, me and so all sorts of amulets, one more, one less. From amulets are waiting for a miracle to become good and right. Apparently this was a mistake. Obvious changes began to occur three weeks. First appeared an old acquaintance and offered to open a small business, invest with him. There was a small, but stable money, gradually began to pay off debt (hung about half a million, now about a hundred thousand left). To drink it was just once, almost all the energy goes to work. Rented a nice apartment in which you live with new girlfriend. But the most important changes occurred inside, all the events – this is a consequence. Imagine Rostock, before coming to the surface there is a rise in the ground. I felt about the same. In me there is ENERGY FOR CHANGE. Not been an instant miracle, pendant perceive as help, in my situation, this energy became a critical change. Unlike amulets, which were given to me by the psychic changes do not occur immediately, but solid and stable. It is difficult to say what has changed, I think it's relevant to yourself to the reality around. It is also felt at the level of the body and mind (goes negative), and on an emotional level. If you try to describe the essence of the changes in a nutshell – increased control over their lives. Corsair and Intuition recently bought himself. They have something similar to the Wizard, something is different. What is difficult to describe with words, perhaps will come with experience. Continue to work on yourself. Thanks to everyone who puts their observations very similar, it is easier to move when you know where and how.<

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Fri Nov 06, 2015 15:00

Pendant dream a special dream, with a realistic plot, and I as an outside observer. Worked several times in my sleep. But dream is overkill (although the nightmares I usually don't see) something about the war, monsters, horror movies. With the events of the day it has nothing to do. This may be the effect of the pendant?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 23:14

Амакер wrote: (although the nightmares I usually don't see)
To Wake up in the morning fresh and in good shape, no tools better than a good nightmare..although there are nightmares from which you Wake up in the night and till morning.. never sleep..) Good nightmare is a huge mass of bright impressions, long to forget..not that I walked somewhere in the woods and forgot, or went there.. somewhere..)

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:19

3 years ago I quit drinking and Smoking. 2 days ago again. 1 day again don't drink or smoke.

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:20

:?

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32

Want to drink and smoke...

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:37

On this basis, we can assume that this product removes blocks. I do a lot of things on the blocks is kept, or rather all :? I just no brakes 8) Rational for me to be impossible, it is impossible, therefore all the blocks. What will happen if they are gone? ;)

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43

By the way, initially, the opposite happened. Somehow it helped to abstain. But apparently this is wrong :) Question: "do I need to abstain from evil deeds?" :wink:

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30

Петя Варежкин wrote:Rational for me to be impossible, it is impossible, therefore all the blocks. What will happen if they are gone?
Петя Варежкин wrote:Want to drink and smoke..
Петя Варежкин wrote: "whether to abstain from evil deeds?"

Alcohol and cigarettes are sold in any store, there are even specialty stores. If it really would be considered Evil in society, it is unlikely that so massively sold. And so, it's just big business. For someone evil, someone on the contrary, well, anyone not paying attention. It's very concerning.
The fact that abstinence from habits or addictions allows you to accumulate "energy" produced by the body to meet these habits and addictions, and if people do not know how and where to use this surplus, it is not very good, up to neuropsychiatric disorders and deviations. Therefore it would be better to focus on equilibrium and balance, or as they say, in moderation of consumption. without the extremes. For example, Yeltsin, Boris Nikolayevich, having killed the power, and realizing what it smells like, entered into a long bout of which never came out. Unnecessary extremes, that the extremes do not lead to good..)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 08, 2015 14:23

Петя Варежкин wrote:Question: "do I need to abstain from evil deeds?"
M-mm, You are to critical :) evil they are is only in Your mind :)

Петя Варрежкин

Post by Петя Варрежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 22:50

After I've pomateritsya (potrollit, pokerplay) come to me different jokes bad plan, I don't want to describe. Can only about the first, he's harmless - I have bluntly refused to operate the phone for a whole week didn't work, bitch :) More precisely, worked, but Internet did not come out. And all the fun it's not a coincidence, this is exactly the pendant, tested repeatedly.
If before the path in the space of options for the operator was more similar to move douglad, in the blind, , or even under the fact that the operator pushed in one direction or anotherand the one area of real change, which the operator can “move” was limited, nookular expands the scope of options available and offers the operator the opportunity to manage the movements in the variant lines.
Apparently, the pendant also pushing. Where is the promised freedom of choice?

Петя Варрежкин

Post by Петя Варрежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 23:07

Prior to the acquisition of the pendant such jokes was not.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 23:24

Петя Варрежкин wrote:To purchase pendant such jokes was not.
When you write a memoir, can roughly be divided into two major parts. "Life before the pendant" and "after"..))

Петя Варрежкин

Post by Петя Варрежкин » Sun Nov 08, 2015 23:37

I would have told you that I will write in his memoirs, but I still have the old jokes were not ;)

Петя Варрежкин

Post by Петя Варрежкин » Mon Nov 09, 2015 0:02

By the way, I forgot to say. In response Aura to this question, I do not need. She, of course, will have some explanation. And I and without it know exactly what it is pendant. It pursues some purpose. As you were saying, the structuring of energies? Anyways, does reality :) And what are we? We're just pixels ;)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Nov 09, 2015 0:42

Петя Варрежкин wrote:After I've pomateritsya (potrollit, pokerplay) come to me different jokes bad plan, I don't want to describe. Can only about the first, he's harmless - I have bluntly refused to operate the phone for a whole week didn't work, bitch :) More precisely, worked, but Internet did not come out. And all the fun it's not a coincidence, this is exactly the pendant, tested repeatedly.
The impression that You are either in the law have placed, or in inhibition (decrease of response time in the world). This is assuming Tenacula. but it's probably closer to the subject BJ - as is done with the help of pendants - I do not know :? .
Last edited by АндрейКо on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:34, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15

In came Peter... Now even if the pendant will be thrown - no turning back, only to enlightenment )))

We can assume that if you do something good good forever - and the pendant carrot award

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13

АндрейКо wrote:
Петя Варрежкин wrote:After I've pomateritsya (potrollit, pokerplay) come to me different jokes bad plan, I don't want to describe. Can only about the first, he's harmless - I have bluntly refused to operate the phone for a whole week didn't work, bitch :) More precisely, worked, but Internet did not come out. And all the fun it's not a coincidence, this is exactly the pendant, tested repeatedly.
The impression that You are either in the law have placed, or in inhibition (decrease of response time in the world). This is assuming Tenacula. but it's probably closer to the subject BJ - as is done with the help of pendants - I do not know :? .
Hardly anyone was doing it. A sense /really the meaning of/?

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Mon Nov 09, 2015 15:16

I read that many with the pendant is offered technique. I took all the contrary, the old phone that was going to send in peace suddenly gained, and the old laptop, not showing signs of life, involved and even works somehow.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 16:09

At work there are 5 pieces of some super-duper skanerov /really mini computers - pocket PC/ tied to some kind of intelligent system - they can do a lot of course depends on the knowledge of their use and the level of access/. That's when I started to use nookular 2рого the level of the ENTIRE system 'hangs in the void' /she around the EU, where there are hypermarkets, spread/. I remember a case when from Germany /managing system center/ did profilaktiku system in all hypermarkets of the network.
Just in my hands - scaner stops working /a it expensive, it should all work as expected/ and I almost can't do anything with the first or second time. One of skanerov - rejected and had to wait a certain time to send new /almost can't work without a reboot, and quite new.