Nookular "Body"

Integrated control technology a reality
АндрейКо
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Body"

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:19

Good day!

Reading the section BRM led to the next question

Auraplease tell me what type of crystals used in Neocolony?
(unless of course they are used :) )

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 03, 2015 23:52

andreykoused rfid crystals

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Sep 04, 2015 17:22

Аура wrote:andreykoused rfid crystals
Interested in the material of the crystal (quartz for example...)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 07, 2015 13:00

АндрейКо wrote:Interested in the material of the crystal (quartz for example...)
Zirconic

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Sep 10, 2015 17:12

And if you keep nookular together with the natural crystal, for example, I have amethyst, acquire whether natural amethyst properties neocolony?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 10, 2015 22:26

Милая wrote:And if you store nookular together with the natural crystal, for example, I have amethyst, acquire whether natural amethyst properties neocolony?
No, because by itself, the pendant has no properties. At the software level amethyst crystal is a carrier, and the pendant is a label. Copy nookular impossible. A crystal can store information about You, Your work with the pendant...will be charged Your energy crystal.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Mon Sep 28, 2015 19:37

Good day to all! I do not remember in what branch and what kind of pendant had read a review that changed the perception of sounds. Today I caught myself that has changed the perception of odors. Said it this morning while driving to work . In the bus next to the village girl - such a delicious flavor! Even wanted to ask what kind of perfume. Further-more. The metro was surprised to see that EVERY woman of unimaginable smells. And at work, where we decided not to abuse spirits or us, as the staff or the patients, all day sensitive to smells at all. I am very picky about the spirits do not like sweet, heavy And today like. In General, the whole day was enveloped in aromas. So weird. And suddenly . I, actually , putting on the Body, trying to track down some other results. But it's just a nice bonus))

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:18

when switching on the power /I Cloud/ effect appears as if the film is removed and visually improves the clarity and brightness of the visible.. it's called to remove the veil from the eyes. but happens a few times, as if several layers removed. Switch back to auto - everything comes back. Tried several times - the effect is repeatable.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Sep 29, 2015 18:35

раданов wrote:as if the film is removed and visually improves the clarity and brightness of the visible..
Yeah, exactly, and I have so spontaneously, though for a few seconds, started to happen. I have the Body. I like it and it is not linked to the effect of the pendant . Just some sharpness for a few seconds appears as if you gave points for wearing a few diopters above her)) it is Necessary to observe and check after some time objectively visual acuity, maybe it will improve. Is this possible from wearing the pendant?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Sep 29, 2015 19:05

Доктор М wrote:Today I caught myself that has changed the perception of odors.
Smell - the sharpness has improved, it is certainly a bonus, but not all people smells good :)

There is an interesting effect with the mucosa, manifested in the use of very fresh and sweet cranberries (less than 5 hours after collection) and hot pepper: the food can feel how it is distributed in the nasal mucosa (protective shell recovered). and if you have a little inflammation also extends and extinguishes.

PS - also first linked with a pendant of an angel :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 29, 2015 21:39

Доктор М wrote:we Must watch and check after some time objectively visual acuity, maybe it will improve. Is this possible from wearing the pendant?
Yes, this is obvious if you understand that the vision (as well as the sense of smell and all other senses) is a software process. From the physical level of reality is constantly having all sorts of weird and "unexplained phenomena" and the explanation from the physical layer are either strained or difficult and divorced from reality, or voosche vain...everything is simple and understandable at the software level of reality. In the normal state of consciousness SPM is able to capture only a very small number of running programs. Their work is recorded as sensations, feelings, any experiences... so the actual reflection connected with self-development and self-knowledge. On a separate level, there are programs forming the body directly, and there are programs designed for interoperability with other programs, they include all the senses. Administering to them is the program of attention, concentration, and others. Work programme of bodies of perception is the transmittance of the entire mass of information which otherwise consciousness would be awash through the special filters of perception. We must accept that visual experience can occur only at the program level, i.e. without the involvement of the visual apparatus in General. What we understand under the normal vision of the eyes is only one of the modes of operation of the programs of the organs of perception. Then it becomes clear that the change in the integral field, that is, when a particular job programs activated by the pendant, may have a variety of unusual visual, olfactory, etc. sensations. It is only at first, they seem unusual, quickly get used. In fact, some of the illusion that consciousness is inertia even at the beginning to determine in the "bugs" - this is normal and what is perceived as the world is now, it's just not normal. Actually discussed this issue before in greater detail here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... 2&start=50
This and neuroscientists in recent times come: we know that the eye does not only optical functions of the eye is protruding a part of the brain and visual apparatus produces not only the perception and transmission, but information abracode. That is something that goes directly to what we used to call "brain", has passed the software processing.<

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Mon Oct 05, 2015 20:03

Effects appear that are like that and not expect from the Body. When choosing the pendant was thinking about the Mental, the Body and the Armor. It seems to be all you need)) Stayed original all the same on the Body. But now I get what is thought to be Mental. Work involves diagnosis of. Clearly aware that the information comes from , just understanding of the situation, and the technical additions of the diagnosis, only to confirm the already formed pattern. In our work there's always a certain percentage of intuition based on experience)) but it is still something to think quickly and to build a logical chain. And just now comes the understanding that this is SO . And there was a feeling that the body became as it is more structured or something. No unnecessary movements, bustle, everything is clear, economical, efficient and productive. Due to this, I think, less energy consumption for the process and less fatigue. Although this is the combined effect of the bandana.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Oct 06, 2015 19:18

Доктор М wrote: the work associated with the diagnosis.
You're diagnosing as a psychic.?)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 07, 2015 19:07

нева wrote:You're diagnosing as a psychic.?)
Now we can say that Yes)))) And Ultrasound machine next to just as a Supplement ))

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 09, 2015 18:31

And I had a delicate situation on which it seems awkward to share, but maybe someone will inspire you))) I Have tomorrow at the girlfriend anniversary, the gift was defined by the friend - money. Well nowadays this is the most important. And before me the question arose-how much? And the second question - where to take? There is no extra at all. That was postponed for pendants spent))) I Sit at work all day thinking. Just half an hour ago, near the end of the day client comes and leaves thanks 10! times more than usual. That's exactly the amount which I spent the whole day thinking! No, of course I like decent excuses))) But it's not right to push away the hand of the giver)))
I have such a clear monetary response the first time. Maybe it's a reaction to this mutual action of all of the pendants? and this instant)))

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 15, 2015 14:46

Доктор М wrote:
нева писал(а) wrote:You're diagnosing as a psychic.?)
Now we can say that Yes))))
You can view remotely?

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Oct 15, 2015 14:59

came special 4 neocolony: took the Body+Master+Intuition+Armor. Add separately to avoid overload and to separate the results and feelings. started with the Body, wear the second day. 2 days was observed the following effects: 1. Immediately after put on the Body feeling the warmth and the extension (from Clouds, the chill was). A feeling like hot in the bathroom sink. a pleasant feeling and I was connected with the renunciation of work, fewer hassles. 2. During practice it became easier to immerse your attention inward. 3. The body has been studied and a critical attitude to the usual provisions, for example, used to sit tucked one leg and then kind of sat down out of habit and feel that in the knee in this position the block is formed chronic. Blocks in the body felt better not to say that once everything is gone you need your energy to break through but is considerably easier to do it was 4. And kistochki went a long time nothing internal was sick and then drank coffee strong - heart stabbed, in the evening sipping kidney became and feet ache like before the disease. in the footsteps of this familiar feeling long ago there was a period in my practice to remove the disease in the ground through the feet and just as aching. for the rest feel something new not yet able to determine what is and what is, m b is not cleaning and the increased sensitivity of the 5. Another from bodily sensations is a pressure change like in the lift going even in the eyes sometimes lighter.
for others I will unsubscribe in process of development

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 16, 2015 19:11

раданов wrote:You can view remotely?
No, for now I am just a representative of conservative medicine)) But who knows, who knows...)))

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 16, 2015 19:17

раданов wrote: started with the Body, wear the second day. 2 days was observed the following effects: 1. Immediately after put on the Body feeling the warmth and the extension (from Clouds, the chill was). A feeling like hot in the bathroom sink. a pleasant feeling and I was connected with the renunciation of work, fewer hassles. 2. During practice it became easier to immerse your attention inward. 3. The body has been studied and a critical attitude to the usual provisions, for example, used to sit tucked one leg and then kind of sat down out of habit and feel that in the knee in this position the block is formed chronic. Blocks in the body felt better not to say that once everything is gone you need your energy to break through but is considerably easier to do it was 4. And kistochki went a long time nothing internal was sick and then drank coffee strong - heart stabbed, in the evening sipping kidney became and feet ache like before the disease. in the footsteps of this familiar feeling long ago there was a period in my practice to remove the disease in the ground through the feet and just as aching. for the rest feel something new not yet able to determine what is and what is, m b is not cleaning and the increased sensitivity of the 5. Another from bodily sensations is a pressure change like in the lift going even in the eyes sometimes lighter.
for others I will unsubscribe in process of development
-fewer hassles
-easier to load the within
-The body has been studied and a critical attitude to the usual provisions
- even in the eyes sometimes brightens
:ay Tracked all similarly
Here even dawned on me to try and be pronounced right-handed when he tried to unload the right hand and the left brain was lost in space and information . And now it turns out simultaneously right and left hands to do equally well all the cases, but also in parallel for several different cases. As Julius Caesar)))

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Oct 20, 2015 17:38

strannenko feeling lately, not sure of the Body does this but the effect in the main body - the feeling of "loose scalp ",top and upper part of the brain feels open as if the skull had become transparent.. not that pleasant or unpleasant feeling seems so strange. the brain has become more introspective or something ,I read books which were studied and new layers of information reveal .. m b the action of the Mental wear them together without

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 20, 2015 17:59

раданов wrote:m b the action of the Mental wear them together without
But I'm like that even specifically wear separately or even in one day that used to track the effects. Not right?? It is necessary to do it, probably a mate, and not bother what effect from a necklace? And probably, it is necessary to have to create a thread, just FEEDBACK, everyone)))

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 20, 2015 18:13

Please, tell me who is better in the subject. I read a lot in the branches, but as it is not focused attention on this issue. Is it possible your pendant to give to another person, and then again begin to apply the most? To the question about the rehabilitation effects of the physical plane: the daughter of a colleague, a young girl, 33 years, after a stroke , almost in a state of "vegetable", all-physiotherapists, masseurs, speech therapists. Suggested mom Pendant. Probably even two, and the Body and Mental. I want to try. While writing, I thought, Yes, that's me - will give and that's all. Myself then I'll like the offer is not completed? nevertheless \ as said Stirlitz - I remember the last phrase))) \ is it possible to give the other, and after another wearing again the most? Thank you.

Елисей

Post by Елисей » Fri Oct 23, 2015 21:03

With God's help, I've been a few years help people. The gift and ability given to me by God unexpectedly, recently. Related to medicine did not have, but the structure of man as God's creation interested.Since the summer I wear the pendant body.I thought to myself, it turned out that my players feel the changes. I didn't think too much before about what is happening, just listening to bodily sensations and perceiving where God directs my hands. Don't think I'm nuts. People had not been appealed and have not received relief. Was the session to put on the pendant and feeling the powerful vibrations and heat throughout the body, and the head under a cold shower. And if earlier to remove the muscle clamps, and joint pain had 3-4 sessions. now people are saying, 1-2, and immediately meaningful relief. All thank me and I'm God and you izobretatelej, I think, embodied God's plan.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Oct 23, 2015 21:21

Elisha, "cool head, keep a warm heart melted the ice" - it's about you. Of course you decide, but this is just the intermediate stage, when the circulation of energy in the body themselves have not established full. Of course you can help others and maybe even develop through this... Just keep in mind that your stage is very intermediate, but helping others (which is noble of course) - you brake the energy processes in themselves and are hindering the formation of their energotel as give energy and grab someone else. Also there is a saying "from what doctors treated so sick" - it is in fact, very often so not only for conventional doctors, but especially the healers. Even on the informational level to grab something great a chance. In General, praemonitus - praemunitus. Might be a good idea to first yourself less to commit the transformation, then treat, if you wish to remain...

As for your description you explicitly kinestetik that is very rare. Vibration are blocks in the body, when the channel is not developed. In General, kinestetik kinesthetic - I want to share with you his research in this area, the topic just for people like you (I) http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=5855

If the subject will accept and understand - most likely it will be able to give a boost. Well, if you reject some beliefs-then as in the joke about the little scarlet flower... Through sickness and suffering. Don't croak, just warn, though usually no one is listening.

You the man apparently was a believer. Remember, Seraphim of Sarov said "Save yourself, and that you"

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12

In passing, thanks for the link....))) Wanted to share about the essences...I ran on the active topics... passed on your link... as it is there before never came.... ))) And..of course... thanks for the info.... very interesting and informative... well, for me at least...I'm here all evening there hanging... from the movies..))))) et for a long time..))))