Nookular "Body"

Integrated control technology a reality
мимоходом
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Body"

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 01, 2015 20:11

Achim, you see a thin world? See what's near you right now in this moment may be found one? Do you see the event line short and long term, at least in its future? If you do not see - at least a thousand times tell myself about the volume, to sense something in the mouth will not become sweeter. But what I'm saying - I know it is, my wife is a visual learner. I kinestetik. It's different levels of perception. Moreover, visual perception is a strong coupling with the female sex (among men-seer units. Vision aura for men according to my statistics, and it is vast - it's almost the top of the visual perception of men)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 01, 2015 20:35

мимоходом wrote:Achim, you see a thin world? See what's near you right now in this moment may be found one?
Not always, but sometimes.
мимоходом wrote:do you See the event line short and long term, at least in its future?
See - it's especially for the already formed, the "thin plan" events.. anyway - if You activated the "copper snake" :) /which I doubt/ should not ask such questions..
мимоходом wrote:according to my statistics, and it is vast
Well you use the terminology "obinna statistics" and "thousand year experience" :) not the first times used on this forum /I'm on the other forumchane/.. :?
As You like, about to be kinestetik - let it be.. no One hurt.. :)
And the images themselves - they are for the "cinestetika" also be useful..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 01, 2015 22:20

anyway - if You activated the "copper snake" :) /which I doubt/ should not ask such questions..
If it would have awakened you would not have to give unnecessary mysticism to idolize or similar, is the base for all thing, you might say sewn into the body. But once you really got ahold of it (envy is not a good feeling, although sometimes useful, it stimulates to move on) - then I will explain that for example gives me this "snake" except for the sensation of streams of energies and the physiology of the body (vascular, nervous, endocrine system). I hear the emotions of people who pay attention to me, this is a simple example of communication on the forum, although the condition is not mandatory. And you would know how frustrating it is to hear what other people are feeling, the enemy does not want this opportunity, and to disable it I have basically not impossible.
But we are here not measure manhood, and to share and receive information on this forum, right? So I would ask you not to ignore me and go about their business in the way you want. I see your level, to me it is uninteresting, to touch you I don't want, in particular on the forum (not for the millions of your trinkets or my weakness, not at all, channel the sensation of emotion gives you the opportunity and exposure also, all channels of bilateral - don't want to just voluntarily). So kindly leave me alone. How do you like my offer?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 01, 2015 22:37

мимоходом wrote:How do you like my offer?
Better not to be soared especially, and to practice more.. :ay

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jun 02, 2015 0:49

Possible stupid question-opinion about the work (if not the topic - delete).

I have the neck structure and collar with a dangling rope.(the reasons of emergence can only guess now)
Slowly rid of. So, for some reason at first the collar was torn on the right side (from the center of 4 cm) , but not greedily, and began to tear in a symmetrical place, but on the left side. (it's confirmed but me and another bystander) to be Honest, my mind is unable to understand why this is happening. it only Remains to take this process for granted and then to practice :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 02, 2015 19:08

мимоходом wrote:here's what confuses real application of this technique. For her, as I suspect, you need to be a visual (seeing something more than ordinary reality that I don't know how not visual).
Absolutely do not have to be visual. There is, for example, some paintings bearing a three-dimensional perception, and for training volume through these paintings it is advisable to be visual. In this case we are talking about more than technology, so to speak, the processes and certain brain effort. With the above functions work equally as visuals and kinestetika or auditory. As you can see, even the structure does not have a rich visual component to perceive a black line on a white background, not necessarily be visual, but in order to develop volume, not require visual effort. When working with fairly complex functions as the “brain explosion”, you can feel a very specific bodily sensations, not associated with visual perception.
мимоходом wrote:Or my suspicions are unfounded and the making of three-dimensional geometric figures used in real life and for normal view?
Even if you take the concept of space options, such time of depth perception gives you surround vision several (ideally eight) of the variants of vision, perception, semantic components, rendering their steps, reactions, etc. giving the complete closure of the branches of the variant lines (as explained before, it only hypothetically infinite, but in the real world - of course) that gives the operator the readiness for all scenarios.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 02, 2015 19:16

АндрейКо wrote:Possible stupid question-opinion about the work (if not the topic - delete).
I have the neck structure and collar with a dangling rope.(the reasons of emergence can only guess now)
Slowly rid of. So, for some reason at first the collar was torn on the right side (from the center of 4 cm) , but not greedily, and began to tear in a symmetrical place, but on the left side. (it's confirmed but me and another bystander) to be Honest, my mind is unable to understand why this is happening. it only Remains to take this process for granted and then to practice :)
Hmm, number of different interpretations of "thin" sensations are so different and diverse that if it develops You in a particular way "collar", with a feeling of the subtleties of centimeters, that is, of course, and a certain level of sensitivity, and a deep dive into their own illusion. Illusions do not mean that this "collar" does not exist, for You it is, and maybe for other people, real and palpable, even through the illusion you can do something, but the question is where to direct their attention. If this collar roads and interesting to You, you can study it and focus on it. Where the attention goes, the energy. It depends on what the tasks themselves are.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27

Hello!
Aura, what is the amps. can I wear the pendant "the Body", man of 65, who began to have problems with the head (complication of diabetes)?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 07, 2015 0:14

Vlad N.why not a certain age or some problems are common inputs.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jun 10, 2015 20:01

For some reason, the exit (or attempted exit) to HEIP heated feet :)
And yet, I somehow relations between objects began to see differently.(was just video, and now may be as a conductor on a printed circuit Board is of course suspended)

PS clothing - moved almost 100% cotton/linen (really 95-97% because Germans for example can add synthetics into the edges of the cuffs and collar to maintain the shape) was Also surprised by the presence of fakes, even for the German market - says that 100% cotton (wool, wood) :) but in fact there are at least half of the acrylic... and made in China... In General, you should check written on the tags their feelings... About dyes in General can be a separate branch to open.

UpDate 13-06-2015 - on feet all clear - just above was block...

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49

Hello!
Aura, tell me please, today I received neocolony Body. One of neocolonial identification number has a distinctive feature, if all rooms which start at 369, this forum is the same met 368, my nookular (chose yourself) , start with 256.
So I have an interest with what it can be connected? With the date of manufacture?
Or is it neocolor 2 level?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 15, 2015 22:31

Влад Н. wrote:So I have an interest with what it can be connected? With the date of manufacture?
Or is it neocolor 2 level?
This is due to the transition to a system of automatic change modes. In fact the domain of the form 256...,... 775, 019, etc. does not differ qualitatively from the domains of the form 369..., this is only some of the system requirements. In practice, for a user, this is irrelevant.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jun 16, 2015 18:51

Copied from the topic 'Already on sale - nookular "Le Corsaire"'
Ахим wrote:
Аура wrote:..
p.s. package “of Vertical energy saturation ” has been updated to ver. 3_3
This applies to test the pendants? Today-yesterday-saucer - just rushing from energy..
I have the same thing, but it seems since yesterday.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jun 26, 2015 17:59

Lived more than a week where a lot of sand, pines and swamps with snakes. (and even white-tailed eagle flies...)
Was amazed at how much of me came out mucus (sorry for details).
Ran into a physics body :) for example: know that the white-tailed eagle will be in a certain place at a certain time (got the information from GEIP probably) and it really was, but it's OK to photograph it but could not.(a very smart bird noticed me on the way and only the tail showed :) )
Almost every day saw at least 1 Viper - but if there was one, then they quietly crawled (but I quietly and calmly walk).
Time, too, something worked and did not go further into the swamp, and two days later went further and saw signs of such a good bear.

It is felt that crossed the line of life - but better or not I can not yet say.
Translation of the pendant mode Power exacerbated a number of chronic problems. (mainly in the close circle).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Jul 05, 2015 16:18

Can say realized that most of my life living like a robot.(maybe due to the transition to power with the maximum density)
Specific plan changes yet - just the General features.
Was a lot more to communicate with relatives.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jul 05, 2015 17:55

АндрейКо wrote:you Can tell realized that most of my life living like a robot.(maybe due to the transition to power with the maximum density)
Specific plan changes yet - just the General features.
Was a lot more to communicate with relatives.
One friend wrote about his first impression of neocolony Body:
...also I am interested in zombies and biorobots, love to watch movies on this topic, little follow scientific discoveries. Previously, for me it was, though not very far, but a future that just may come and may not come...the Pendant clearly affects your sleep (You asked for objective observations) have been inserted and a good sleep in less time. Recently at 5.30 got up. Urgent Affairs there, decided to go out to meet the morning sun, the time was about 7 hours and people to work crawl... Really had a sense of strangeness and unreality. I decided to focus on the source of this feeling. And here came the understanding that this future has already arrived, unbeknownst to all. All these people hurrying to work I do not see anything around, don't know what they are doing and why. This is the bio-robots, they do not attack or eat people like in the movies, but already exist around us in such numbers that during the whole walk we met only two or three were still alive, or maybe just in the moment living...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jul 05, 2015 18:55

they do not attack or eat people like in the movies
Even as the attack and how you eat, not like in the movies

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:25

On the pendant "Body":
If you go into Power - at maximum density and velocity what to get (from the maximum) - it's okay, just free time at all.
At the maximum speed and density what to turn out (from maximum) - begins "hurrah".
One time for testing is not enough - tried 3 times.(I once is not enough - and all three times a problem appeared and disappeared)

Now back on the Car, because that is normal in the holiday can be uncomfortable while working.(or adjust yourself)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 10, 2015 18:10

АндрейКо wrote:everything is fine, just free time at all.
Time generally is not) the Saturation just may not be enough, and with max density more packages aktiviziruyutsya (lowering of the threshold data for the activation of a package).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jul 11, 2015 16:18

Аура wrote:the Saturation just can not miss
Do I understand correctly that it is treated:
1 Positive thinking
2 Proper nutrition
3 day Mode
4 Charge and exercise ...

Либертайн

Post by Либертайн » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41

Hello, I'm new, is there nookular Body 5 days wear 24 hours. No sensations was not, but last night pulled me to flip it, that's when the action went... Pressure in the chest, a strong, unpleasant to move through all the chakras, the same pressure expansion. In this connection a question: whether has value How to wear the pendant (front-side)? Thank you.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Jul 12, 2015 13:24

the question was deleted by me, because the answer is found in another thread

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:21

АндрейКо wrote:
Аура wrote:the Saturation just can not miss
Do I understand correctly that it is treated:
1 Positive thinking
2 Proper nutrition
3 day Mode
4 Charge and exercise ...
Positive thinking? I think that it's a trap what's the difference positive negative it all - thinking-Loop.Maybe a positive for us at this stage and somewhat less energy than the negative that we used to cycle on the negative and more it is drained, to think positive like exercise, I think more importantly the adoption and ntezilyayo ,the transition to a State of true Joy in this think energy enough for everything.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jul 13, 2015 17:12

Либертайн wrote:In connection with this question: whether has value How to wear the pendant (front-side)? Thank you.
No difference, work your own template step-change. Sensations from the Body are almost always there because of work packages structuring, design, symmetry, etc., but if the feeling is very unpleasant, it is possible the operator has a high sensitivity, in this case it is recommended to switch to medium and lower speed.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 23, 2015 14:23

Saw last night the world in symbolic form - beautiful, but difficult to understand. Unfortunately, for a long time to save the state of failed.(riding a Bicycle) access is also not understood, as the first serious obstacle knocked me out of it.
At the sight of the World, somewhere close to the movie Tron (when treated program), only spiral more voluminous. but I normally can't describe.
(saw a spiral with the characters on many objects - up to blades of grass - but if they are objects - can't tell)
Even in the Internet yesterday didn't go - thought so tune in tonight on the website - but just fell asleep...

And this morning the pendant was very strongly felt and had to leave the power on medium.

UpDate - the repeat of the experiment led me to believe that I always get this kind of information, but because they can not handle - it is discarded :?