Nookular "Body"

Integrated control technology a reality
Юрий Насонов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Body"

Post by Юрий Насонов » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:25

Доктор М wrote: I read a Lot in the branches, but as it is not focused attention on this issue. Is it possible your pendant to give to another person, and then again begin to apply the most?
Аура wrote:andreyko wrote(a):
You can still a couple of questions:
1. Can I bring the pendant to another person.

In principle, it is possible. That is, the action and the work of neocolony subsequent person all information flows in the direct-feedback of the previous user would have no impact. But there are some purely technical issues. As already explained, nookular operator does not affect, that is the product itself that the operator is wearing, not a set of qualities and properties. But one nookular level I is allocated one individual domain level I, respectively, one ID, so there can be such variants:
1) the Operator informs about the intention of the individual transfer domain name to another operator, we clean and inform. All the product from that point it becomes like new.
2) you Can just pass, just some time the first user will feel the effects fading, and the second user will feel some podslushivaniya, but they can be corrected by installing a low density of mates.
3) Can nookular for some time to be postponed, and when the first user residual traces cease to feel, to transmit to the second user.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:28

Доктор М wrote: To the question about the rehabilitation effects of the physical plane: the daughter of a colleague, a young girl, 33 years, after a stroke , almost in a state of "vegetable", all-physiotherapists, masseurs, speech therapists. Suggested mom Pendant. Probably even two, and the Body and Mental. I want to try. While writing, I thought, Yes, that's me - will give and that's all.
Please write about the results of the experiment. There is a desire to help her friend, is in a similar condition.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 28, 2015 21:52

put the Body on a medium ,positive changes are observed in the energy distribution and the time course has to pay more hours in the morning to practice breathing and passes on a set of energy not to kick the body requires energy load , but for the sausage in the evening to go out already not motivated ,just a thought - and Fig laziness ..+blocks began to be tracked more

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 29, 2015 17:56

Yury Nasonov , thanks for the reply, Your pendants I gave and, of course, do not expect them back, Let God help you!
As for the girls. From neuroresuscitation, she was transferred to the Department, and there are obvious positive active processes are now looking for a rehabilitation center. Not only that, she came to herself, learns, understands, tries to speak, not yet clearly moves her fingers became evident sensitivity and reflexes . It is necessary to work and recover on. Of course while lying in intensive care was conducted for all standard defined activities. And all the rest.... We are all well aware mother grasping at straws. Here's someone on the forum I was accused of unauthorized use not aprobirovany technologies. Mom put the girl cross \ it is , of course, baptized, but like most young people now distant from the Church and religion,\. I gave her two pendants - the Body and Mind, but they have them as alternate. At me here comes the blame how can you compare the Cross and Pendants. Again - there are times when you start to believe in everything and wait for a Miracle. I just know that we are the same discussed that the harm from the Pendants will not. Probably, the effect of some aggregate, plus our great faith and desire and support the building of a different reality. I think that we should use every opportunity.

Елисей

Post by Елисей » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:56

In passing, thanks for your response. Very interesting topic on your link. I'm really a believer, but not rejecting . I understand what you wrote. While a lot of questions , to myself, inside. While all in the process of thinking. I will go into. I'm not looking, I'm not a doctor, and the doctor can not feel, but people on the contact point, and get relief. Not I, God heals. Pendant interesting feelings come. Interesting to watch it and comprehend. Thank you again.!

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Oct 31, 2015 16:04

раданов wrote:put the Body on a medium ,positive changes are observed in the energy distribution and the time course has to pay more hours in the morning to practice breathing and passes on a set of energy not to kick the body requires energy load , but for the sausage in the evening to go out already not motivated ,just a thought - and Fig laziness ..+blocks began to be tracked more
According to the text the body requires energy te energy load. Can there be another moment the body becomes conscious and is used to good te you pumped in the morning , develop - quality of life one does not make the other condition, the body typically begins to ask first as in all other similar. .The issue is finding higher quality practices on breathing though burst in the morning about an hour is necessary.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 31, 2015 21:41

Aura
Say, took the pendant body to the gift,but the person because of their beliefs flatly refused to wear,if all pendants are the same it can be reprogrammed to another product,such as a master?Or do I have to learn still and the body.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:12

Елисей wrote:Thought for himself, it turned out that my players feel the changes.
And You are not interested in how patients feel it?

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:16

Доктор М wrote:Probably the effect of some aggregate, plus our great faith and desire and support the building of a different reality. I gave her two pendants - the Body and Mind, but they have them as alternate.
I agree with You. The unusual combination of pendants, for the familiar I chose Armor+Body.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 16:51

кросби wrote:it can be reprogrammed to another product,such as a master?
No, I neocolony level is technically impossible.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 21:41

Want to share your results in the normalization of weight. At the end of April I got on testing nookular Body, I chose it because in the announcement about it has been said that it includes the quality of the "ideal weight". Over the last 15 years my weight has been steadily growing, from time to time I dropped 3-4 pounds, but then gained again. Tried many ways of losing weight without much success. After about 4.5 months of wearing the pendant after reading the next mailing on losing weight I moved on(I guess I jumped to the other variant line) so I immediately and effortlessly moved to another food. For 1.5 months I "flew" 14 kg completely without tension, and so a sense of drive and energy. I set a weight I want to have and now everywhere I meet this number, and when you see this number, I'm pumped up with energy. Continue with surprise to observe the process.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Nov 11, 2015 0:31

Евген412 wrote:after reading the next mailing on losing weight I moved on(I guess I jumped to the other variant line)
Apparently a "transition points," with one variant of a line to another are always present and in large numbers, their eyes see all, but not everyone knows where these points are and how to use them. Apparently the pendants in this case, help to make better use of information.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Nov 11, 2015 20:59

Notice how minimized energy costs. The nervous, intense, sometimes excessive and fussy. Now, in all processes, no unnecessary movements, unnecessary words, unnecessary thoughts. All clear, structured, optimally. I think due to this was much less tired physically. The women's team , has always been a lot of emotional clashes, always someone trying to provoke and energy surge. With pendant there is such a pleasant detachment, in the best sense of the word, "not enable" is not needed in the process. And another strange sensation, as if watching yourself from the outside, their actions , words, a new way to move and speak. And like new)))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Nov 11, 2015 21:07

Доктор М wrote:And a new like)))
I Your posts much like. Thank you. :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Nov 20, 2015 18:34

I do not know in what branch to write I will write here, because in my mind the feelings belong to the Body))) for a long time, as occupational hazard, suffer with problems with the upper shoulder belt \ dispense medical terminology))) \ All the time, there was a feeling of gravity on his shoulders, as if a heavy "burden" was crushed. One advanced person even said I was too much on his shoulders to take in life, hence the problem. And then, as gradually, imperceptibly, and the heaviness was gone, and the pain stopped. The shoulders rigid, posture straightened. And then all stooped went. The feeling that I kind of stretched up and even as it grew))))

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Dec 02, 2015 23:47

almost everyone lately tells me that I look good ,especially anything it did not seem to do dress up as usual .someone even said that I was noticeably higher .himself in the mirror visible changes can not see ,but also have a feeling
Доктор М wrote: And then as gradually, imperceptibly, and the heaviness was gone, and the pain stopped.
many years of the familiar weight was gone I wanted to jump ,to fly to rise above the ground

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Fri Dec 04, 2015 13:41

Hello everybody! Also decided to share impressions of the pendant :)
About a month ago came the pendants (her husband-the Corsair, me - Body) and immediately felt the effect.
The courier brought the parcel to work 2 hours before the end of the slave.day, in an hour I have just passed out monitor.
I Thought - "Began!" :) The parcel was not opened and went home, halfway bus just got up... no plugs, brand new bus, said the driver passed out electronics. For understanding - I work with a computer 9-10 hours a day and never for many years did not break equipment, and buses I do not remember when I broke.
I'm generally a positive person, love books Zeland (several years ago it was my Board books) and it couldn't ruin my mood :)
But what happened to me in the next 2-3 weeks made me think...
The fact that when I wore the pendant Body special feeling I felt, except that on the first night I had very colorful dreams, but this effect I write a lot, but in the days that followed, started to happen strange things: I several times (not much) was cut with a knife, it hurts (but without effects) - hit, then broke 2 weeks 4! nail on hand, getting a pimple in a prominent place (and not only  ), the cat scratched accidentally (he was in shock from it), the unfortunate slip from scratch.. and .. a lot of these "small" trouble. You don't think, I'm not an 18-year-old girl who falls with hysteria due to a broken nail or pimple on your nose  But this much in a short time I never had!!!! After 2-3 weeks it went 
Very interesting – may I comment on somebody –What was it with me? Very strange reaction... masochism, believe me, I do not suffer 8) I would be very grateful :ap

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Fri Dec 04, 2015 13:59

In the sequel, of course I would like to describe a positive feeling for this month:
1. Worsened disease - in my opinion, everything that could get sick (a sign of recovery :) ), but fast enough
pass.
2. Energy increased... it is very much felt. 3. There was a desire to do them!! This desire was already 5-6 years old!! Once - a gym and a massage and one thing "is in the hands" without any effort on my part.. like I lead . Colleagues began to notice that I look better, very happy.
4. A week began to wear the pendant was given a prize and I raised the s/n, very unexpected, but nice.
And anyway - I was under the impression that during this month there have been so many different events, which are simply long gone. But at the same time from the environment gone nasty people and I'm always in a good mood.
Thank you!!! :D
There is one person who wants to help - he drinks, but certainly does not consider himself an alcoholic :)
What kind of pendant it is better to buy? The body? or maybe a few? please advise.

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Dec 04, 2015 20:26

tatyanka
Aura was once told that drinking good for the body,microcosm and in my opinion the cloud.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Sat Dec 05, 2015 22:01

Tatyanka, the bounce in the early going on almost all of the pendants, I work at least so it was, and almost many, judging by the reviews))) but that fortunately passes. And positive feelings block the memory of the times of small ongoing problems. You're already watching?))). Here is my last very positive appearances - 5 days ago had surgery on leg. A couple of years ago suffered the same on the other. Memory remained the memory of severe pain 10 days after. This time stocked up on painkillers and sleeping pills. Anything not needed. In addition to "Body"))) on the third day ran to the shops.))) although Aura somewhere and wrote that the therapeutic effect and withdrawal symptoms the pendant does not possess.))) has-has)))))

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Sun Dec 06, 2015 19:50

Dr. Mthank you!! :o apparently the fact that I'm not the first reaction from the pendant initially expected ))) And in the first week of the pot of soup fall from his hands, the mug in his hands on part of the split ))) "sausage" me very much. Probably had to go through this "cleansing". Yes, of course, it's already over (now is 6-week with a pendant), and I am very pleased)))) And you're right - there is a positive constant. :ay

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:50

Доктор М wrote:And I had a delicate situation on which it seems awkward to share, but maybe someone will inspire you))) I Have tomorrow at the girlfriend anniversary, the gift was defined by the friend - money. Well nowadays this is the most important. And before me the question arose-how much? And the second question - where to take? There is no extra at all. That was postponed for pendants spent))) I Sit at work all day thinking. Just half an hour ago, near the end of the day client comes and leaves thanks 10! times more than usual. That's exactly the amount which I spent the whole day thinking! No, of course I like decent excuses))) But it's not right to push away the hand of the giver)))
I have such a clear monetary response the first time. Maybe it's a reaction to this mutual action of all of the pendants? and this instant)))
This work Coulomb plus training UD ( mental activity ). :ay If you find that Vkontakte school Nico Bauman and read feedback customers of the school. And all questions will disappear by themselves.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:56

Татьянка wrote:Hello Everybody! Also decided to share impressions of the pendant :)
About a month ago came the pendants (her husband-the Corsair, me - Body) and immediately felt the effect.
The courier brought the parcel to work 2 hours before the end of the slave.day, in an hour I have just passed out monitor.
I Thought - "Began!" :) The parcel was not opened and went home, halfway bus just got up... no plugs, brand new bus, said the driver passed out electronics. For understanding - I work with a computer 9-10 hours a day and never for many years did not break equipment, and buses I do not remember when I broke.
I'm generally a positive person, love books Zeland (several years ago it was my Board books) and it couldn't ruin my mood :)
But what happened to me in the next 2-3 weeks made me think...
The fact that when I wore the pendant Body special feeling I felt, except that on the first night I had very colorful dreams, but this effect I write a lot, but in the days that followed, started to happen strange things: I several times (not much) was cut with a knife, it hurts (but without effects) - hit, then broke 2 weeks 4! nail on hand, getting a pimple in a prominent place (and not only  ), the cat scratched accidentally (he was in shock from it), the unfortunate slip from scratch.. and .. a lot of these "small" trouble. You don't think, I'm not an 18-year-old girl who falls with hysteria due to a broken nail or pimple on your nose  But this much in a short time I never had!!!! After 2-3 weeks it went 
Very interesting – may I comment on somebody –What was it with me? Very strange reaction... masochism, believe me, I do not suffer 8) I would be very grateful :ap
Perhaps the pendant Body actively began to clean not only your physical, but also the energy body, which also carries parasites.And these parasites have decided you and pendant to boycott.But lost.So they should be. :wink:<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Dec 07, 2015 13:15

Татьянка wrote:But what happened to me in the next 2-3 weeks made me think...
Very interesting – may I comment on somebody –What was it with me? Very strange reaction... masochism, believe me, I do not suffer I would be very grateful 
Good day, great start, the chatter of the ordinary , in fact, adjusting, attuning your energy work basic programs . In connection with the rise of energy and uncomfortable state here easy unusual clumsiness that is, to the person is not at ease ( someone wrote that a dull axe cut) + as you have not identified the big cleaning. About the technique repeatedly wrote on the forum ,Aura explained that this is usually due to the fact that we are reaching a new level of energy when the demand is smaller energosila, and continue to act as a lower surplus leads to such consequences - like a bull in a China shop, the same applies to emotional States possible chattering with others t can put too much power in your reactions, and yourself to beat others (this often happens in yoga does not lead to the balance of the emotional sphere), so changes in one area then get a response in others. It will be interesting to see how You've got that special programs will begin to work

<

Татьянка

Post by Татьянка » Mon Dec 07, 2015 14:05

MM, Corwinthank you!!! You very accurately explained what happened to me, I understand it now :)
Apparently, I carefully read the forum...sorry...or as mentioned above - was expecting a different reaction...
It is the "surplus energy", which I invested in their actions, doing everything as usual, as before, and it turned out hoo!
Just when I'm holding the glass in 2 pieces split (although it was used by household) and 2 switch
light out of order - I was in "shock"!!!
But! imagine my surprise when a few days (my husband has not had time to fix them - there was no time, waiting for the weekend) -
the switches just have earned themselves. We laughed for a long time on the topic - "It's a magic of some kind!!" :lol: .

The main program also earned quite intensively, I will describe, but later... :o