Noopendant "Clouds"

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Cloud"

Post by раданов » Wed Feb 10, 2016 20:39

Талласиец wrote:Feel immediately 12 points on the body simultaneously - a headache no result unfortunately not.
apparently overstrained during exercise .. vryat case concussion

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:18

Welcome. Even before the acquisition of the Clouds, around November through the Coulomb ku-a link to the mm website, I went to Neocolor II level. He really got my attention.
Began to learn more about the forum, decided to start from nookway I drew the Armor, the body and the Microcosm. I imagined already wear pendants, and even painted them, carrying the pictures with him ))
Apparently, tuning the pendants, felt their effect, for example, go out for a walk seems almost aimlessly, driven by the inner feeling, I go to the supermarket, and started a dream. caught a wave, what is called - a situation in which the surrounding people
like he was expecting me to certain actions, and the feeling of the variant lines. I went into the Elevator, stood in the far corner and leaning on the wall, listening to music, in a nearby corner stood a girl with red hair, almost in the same pose and looked at me. It was the peak of the sensations of the evening. to come I decided not to, we thought, well the technology works and well. now of course I think I should have come to meet you, the more that came both on the same floor but went in different directions, it was not my most "strong" choice.
Remember Aura wrote about the experience of Achim, the type of fracture in GAAP when abstruse feeling just tincture on the pendant, in my case it was like that?

Ordering my first pendant of the Clouds a few days before I could walk, I started to think that the postal service from the pendant puts (a few days broke delivery) ))) I came to the office himself, the courier had an accident, but his car
with the pendant was at the entrance )
In a nearby Park, I took the pendant and took it in his hands. a moment in front of me merrily tweeted a Sparrow, and like that all together caused the filling with joy, from the long-awaited acquisition in particular, and I got stuck into a long contemplation,
the quality of which was new, more intense and deliberate.
The second night I was up late, slept with the pendant, and I had a pendant in his hand, which was buzzing with energy nastolko much that everything was shaking, you know how in anime, when the object or human forces depart the pulses from the wind and dust )) and I saw my necklace lying quietly on my chest. girl appeared, took the pendant from the chest and the energy subsided, I then asked her to give the pendant back ) Woke up in the end at 5:30 am, which is somewhat weird to me. tossed and turned, but never fell asleep, being somewhat overwhelmed.
In the future, I took the cases which were postponed for six months. Went to Zagorodnii parks, which was also in the plans, where I spent a lot of time in conscious contemplation of, such a deep and pleasant, clean buzz and high, like
in a fairy tale - such intense contemplation of the water, reflections of sky and clouds the water..
I itself drew attention to the unusual things happening in space. Libra horoscope)
Clouds with me since April 20. The most amazing and long for the month.
Open outlets in new knowledge and people and situations.
New perspectives and confidence. Favorable outcomes and situations.
Now the work of the pendant is not so noticeable, can be seen poprivyk, and not so quickly "jump" in space. The review was postponed and wrote to the early force, despite the fact that the first items I wanted to present here even before the appearance of Clouds.
Better now, I haven't quite got used to the sensation )
During the day when you meet a lot of familiar people. And it happens that unfamiliar surrounding, all seem familiar. However, the personal activity podutil, to worry became less, became apparent idleness.<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 16:09

Andrey YokeYou have described a similar state that was from the Clouds I, only you deeper! About strangers very interesting, from me greet strangers as if acquaintance met.
Helped me keeping a journal to organize what is happening, because when such strong "jumps" a lot and then forgotten and lost.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 14, 2016 0:33

By the way a question to all: can impact negatively on the ability of the brain in terms of the development of a long-standing concussion? Because the sense unit, of the castle , impenetrable closed space in the head.
Post-traumatic encephalopathy treated with homeopathy,the process is long about 1 year, someone said that brain cells do not regenerate , but there is hope,a concussion is diagnosed for one,there's also pick up medication and if you are lucky with your doctor. there developments.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 15, 2016 15:41

Гуфест wrote:someone said that brain cells do not regenerate ,...... but there is hope...... if you're lucky with your doctor. there developments.
In man twice copied from the "source" the restoration of all!!!!cells" in the body. But ... the imposition of implantov and imprints.....therefore:"Nerve cells do not regenerate!"-doctors write like a mantra that all believed it . I hope everyone has ...and doctors however :? ...who as lucky)))).
I'll ask once "boasted" experiences, and what they are and on what topic????

дюраселл

The quality of the products SAM

Post by дюраселл » Thu Aug 25, 2016 19:44

Have two Neocolony:
1. Nookular I level "Clouds" Price: 6 500 rubles
2. Nookular level II Price: 8,800 rubles

Well guys! =))
for such money it is possible and to take care of the quality of the materials =))

Nookular I level "Clouds"
Wore over the years under the t-shirt.
Problems: metal, chain.
The rear wall of neocolony constantly covered with a black coating which you can scrape it! =))
Of course!! I washed and removed the pendant. However, I can not help but sweat =))
I have the feeling that the quality of the metal well, it is quite cheap! =((
Chain, like from the bath plug. Can prettier and safer to do.
Now Neocolor I never wear, and want!

Nookular level II
Wore for half a year t-shirt.
Problems: metal, rope, super black paint.
Metal of all time is green! The skin is green, in the bath barely washed!
I have the feeling that this is a poor quality copper or bronze! =((
Rope! well, the rope, of course she's weak and I almost almost lost nookular.
Inside Neocolony in the lower corner, there is a big grey spot. (No cracks, but the air came, I don't know)
Now Neocolor I never wear, and want!

How to be?

p.s
no, really! you'll find raw =))

p.p.s
if necessary, I can upload pictures of Neocolonial after operation.
Last edited by дюраселл on Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39

Yes. I also have the entire neck green become. Barely rubbed with alcohol. And I don't like it. :evil: Could we consider this?

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:35

I just have the chain changed. If understand correctly, the chain can be any. Under a cornucopia of gold use :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43

has been written many times - if there is a body of dissimilar metals, any two different metals (copper+gold or gold+silver or any other couple) - it is a galvanic reaction and the oxidation of one metal. No matter - the chain is with two different earrings or rings. The problem can be solved only by varnishing - but the Polish lasts long, wears off quickly.

This reaction is similar to the cylinders of the pharaohs and of itself even can be a bit "enlighten", sending current through the body. But how long can not do, because how is the balance of trace elements (each element in the body has an antagonist, which suppressed the result, leading to disruption of metabolism - believe about it months or years). The pharaohs discovered sclerotic vascular damage from this (long wearing of dissimilar metals to generate a current through the body).

Just open the varnish regularly as erased the protective layer, or wear over clothing, or in pocket, or jewelry of the same metals.

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:07

no extraneous metal on the neck there!
after (EN-chain) of Neocolony "Clouds" (serious loss lace) of Neocolony II broke, I bought a more durable and beautiful rope.
the problem is the metal themselves Neocolonial.

For example, bracelets of living, are not small, but they are high quality and nice to wear!
For Neocolony, I can not say this!

p.s
osadochek remained and I'm thinking about buying the following products SAMM.
unless, of course, all do not care =)), in this case minus 15300р two Neocolony I & II, which I would recommend to by friends.
However, I don't want to hear that I slipped =))
I really hope that the next product SAM will be decent quality!

Yours Sincerely,
S.
Last edited by дюраселл on Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:15, edited 3 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:11

no extraneous metal on the neck there!
It's not about the neck. Rings, earrings, bracelets, watches, body piercing are? The body is the electrolyte, through which the metals react.

And it is not clear what you hope - if this is not possible. If you buy a silver ring and gold and will wear together - silver will oxidize. Or if you wear a gold chain and a silver earring in one ear (copper, aluminum, or any other) - anyway, one metal will be oxidized. It is a law of nature, chemistry is called.

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:17

мимоходом wrote:Rings, earrings, bracelets, watches, body piercing are? The body is the electrolyte, through which the metals react.
I don't wear any metal on you =)) even no belt ))
of chains, earrings, etc., not wearing ))
мимоходом wrote:And it is unclear on what you hope - if this is not possible.
well then lacroute products! ))
or use surgical steel??
We have described the problems faced by...

p.s take the example of the Bracelets of Life!
they are generally positive and they want to be friends =))
Last edited by дюраселл on Sat Aug 27, 2016 17:25, edited 7 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:29

I don't make and no varnish, don't confuse me with the manufacturer. I'm just a passerby and just described the problem.

And the varnish is erased after a month, because the human skin when the perspiration has an acid composition. Which varnish will dissolve, and possibly interacts with the metal.
See the output - do made of gold, the Royal metal that does not oxidize, does not react with anything. Willing to pay? Because it darkens just the plating, as I remember the chemistry. What could be cooler silver... Only platinum and gold.

About the bracelets life - do you wear them? So this is the d R u g o y metal. You are not of the Mihailovsky henchmen, you will be? Competition, black PR and all that...

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:36

It seems necessary to connect to quality products and maybe algorithms...

p.s will help to think of the product!
work as QA Engineer
Last edited by дюраселл on Fri Aug 26, 2016 18:19, edited 3 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:38

So this is the d R u g o y metal.
Understand this sentence? There are two metal. Of these, only one is always oxidized. One that has a smaller electrochemical potential. Additionally put gold on the body and look like oxidized bracelets life (a couple of months with intensive sweating, I guess).

If I seem harsh - no offense, just the form of presentation, and not the intention to offend. Just explain the problem... Like QA may you have good ideas and everyone will be happy...

Here the electrochemical series of metals

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%AD%D0 ... 0%BE%D0%B2

Take any pair. The metal that is right - not oxidized, and that the left - oxidize... wetter Than the leather the faster. Than skin land can and years of wear... the Only reason it is not recommended to wear silver and gold together, for example. Like any pair of metals.
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:41, edited 1 time in total.

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 17:40

мимоходом wrote: If I seem harsh - no offense, just the form of presentation, and not the intention to offend.
In General everything is OK! don't worry ;)
мимоходом wrote:You are not of the Mihailovsky henchmen, you will be? Competition, black PR and all that...
No, I'm alone, just like You!
Problem Neocalanus was just bothering me =))

Ира

Post by Ира » Fri Aug 26, 2016 18:21

дюраселл wrote: Problem Neocalanus was just bothering me =))
Straight always, when you read about a detailed "problems" remember the words of the Aura about the fact that the majority of work with pendants at the level of shamanism, but did not think that it is really so massively.

Duracell, why do you wear the pendant? that gives you something at least?

дюраселл

Post by дюраселл » Fri Aug 26, 2016 19:43

Ira
Grandmother had nowhere to go! Here and bought it =))
And wear the habit =))
Ира wrote:work with pendants at the level of shamanism
well, to each his own (s)

I just like all sorts of developer stuff.
however, the price tag that they expose, you can quality to put. (take it easy)

p.s
a colleague at work asked!
- what have you got hanging around your neck?
chip, what then?
chip! I say!
I'm like a cat with a chip run! =))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Aug 26, 2016 20:51

Duracell instead of trying to deal with verdigris copper plated or blackened silver - look at the topic of club events, it could change your life (with a small chance of course). Then you'll know what to do with the loot ))

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:13

All good! :) Today I received the pendant Cloud, dozakazat a map Chronos, could not resist :) Once this magic was in my hands ...started :) Two hours was like a pendant, and then as it dawned "not a time for me to change jobs?" Not saying that you don't think about this before..I think...but more and more could not think. And today sat down and wrote summary...and such a beautiful, magical about yourself and a picture made (with a pendant our privacy policy :)to charge) and sent a resume. Who knew that I would call back an hour later and invited for an interview! I fell off from the speed of the pendant :) :) Monday going to the interview, of course with the pendant. Thank you developer, original....and fun! :) :) :)

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:16

And map Chronus take with them, so we don't need to cut to not even a fly flew :) I GAAP.... :) :) I need line of development...and nothing more

Лорочка

Post by Лорочка » Sun Oct 02, 2016 22:24

Аура wrote:... first, as the operator would be given the opportunity to notice and resolve the effects independently, but are created with certain “improved” conditions, compared to source of exposure. This stage is usually perceived as increased awareness and intuition, a sense of “dives” and the perception of reality in slow motion
The program worked very gently, you feel protected. despite employment and a permanent job with people who feel that level of immersion where you can be and watch, as if the space has opened the place for me. The feeling of begging everybody else goes by its own laws, its trajectory, the main thing it not to interfere, and all these trajectories do not intersect with the place of my dive. very safe feeling. Activated the pendant along with the pendant Body, on a physiological level immediately got sick, a bad cold, but feel very clean at the genetic level and allowed the disease to flow through. Bought pendants for the purpose of modifying and improving internal and external space, but now realized that the harder I am not gonna try to change something, the better and faster will be the desired. Like Worked program advance to the desired is not due to the effort and more relaxation. Funny feeling.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Oct 04, 2016 15:47

Анатолик wrote: Spec. programs in my opinion have given a boost outside of the usual picture of the world, to observe the society and other aspects of the part. And just a lot of pleasant surprises (hence the feedback from the external space on the queries), which wanted consciousness, or safety programs for energetic protection from any kind of information parasitism.

Especially in the beginning with the Clouds abruptly opened different variant lines..... It is possible to appear to be not ready, as I like. Because it's nice to choose from 2 options, but soglasites :oops: , it is quite difficult to make a choice and ...of less))) And when they can be opened simultaneously for 5 or more....here it is necessary to work. I found it easier than before to let go of choice and just allow occur what is happening and observe. I wonder how consciousness first tried frantically to get hold of emerging options to fix them. why the truth is it, out of habit , surely?) Map Chronos is interesting in combination with a pendant, as it is faster releasing the unnecessary, parasitic... of Daaa...., I fully agree that the technomage gives a lot of pleasant surprises) There is a field for the new...

Крот

Post by Крот » Wed Nov 02, 2016 23:29

раданов wrote:continuation of the report about a pair of Mental-Clouds. Here are what in my opinion belongs to the Clouds. Not sure of course what separated accurately. About the Cloud it is no accident later write, at first it seemed that the Mental is stronger than the Clouds, and “scores” them. Then only I realized that the Clouds are accelerated slower results at first only not so obvious and only almost a week felt their full force.
Slower or faster..it's like someone. GEIP as I experience realized can perceive the team as to the rapid change...and on a slow, all depends on the operator line,which are taken...so if someone the value of the velocity approaches the speed....,and changes momumentally speed incarnate. Often just the brain they are not interpretered, changes have occurred,and understanding yet. ..need time to realize them...and the belief that change must and can happen slowly over time will allow ..so to speak...to prolong the pleasure..the question is whether you are willing to wait and how much....

Крот

Post by Крот » Wed Nov 02, 2016 23:46

Everyone chooses and sets your skorostyei...how much time do you need to change your status,perception,environment,situation, or....even notice at least change....programs can only strengthen it..this mode is like optopus. I have pendant of the year, all that was programmed unobtrusive occurs...just like fun to stretch...