Анатолик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Cloud"

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 17, 2015 22:30

Neva
az

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:32

the Guardians of values and are just cogs in the system, Yes God with it with the system, to break me it is not necessary and will not be able to do it, just for myself, I conventionally, as the contract signed ))) I give my physical energy, and the system will pay for this, money which I keep a family in their mind games I do not play, do not delve into them ,is akin to sectarian, slogans)))
A small example, launched a competition "I am a leader", and once it became clear XY XY... poor priests candidates ))
You can try to contract changes, they say, has risen my physical energy ;) Social sphere is the most powerful pendulum, the energy will absorb as much as he offered. In spite of that agree on that subscribe...

нева

Post by нева » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:59

раданов wrote:you Can try to contract changes, they say, has risen my physical energy the Social sphere is the most powerful pendulum, the energy will absorb as much as he offered. In spite of that agree on that subscribe...

It is logical, but if the energy of the person originally few, or the quality of energy is not very high, it is not certain that the Society will go to amendments to the contract.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Sep 18, 2015 21:58

Remember your feelings... wearing the pendant, I spent the next day felt a lightness and clarity in the head, not because I was waiting for this condition and deceived himself, but because it was a new feeling for me which I've not experienced before, it was stable, it was strange to see the familiar streets with an increased sharpness of the enlarged pupil (and the ability to notice things within the vision of the eye) which can be focused from the usual attention to a new perception.
The next day I transferred the pendant to the medium, the feeling was like sitting in a bulldozer with lots of levers, and how to pull don't know, I thought the power mode all clear, the next day transferred, and the day passed as usual, only a strange sense of density in the skull was, and that the density of the viscous mass moves together with the usual thoughts.
The next day turned to auto, believe it or not, 20 minutes after the transfer I again felt the ease and clarity in the head, no fuss. And I learned that you need to listen to new emerging feelings in yourself, and watch how they affect the pairing with the surrounding space, a response is obtained. Maybe with time it will be possible to navigate in the internal States and knowing how they affect my relationships and changes. But then totally cut one, pochuvstvovav the brake pedal and gas taxied smartly power...
One more thing, with the lightness in my head, I thought that now it will be easy to concentrate on my goals which I can achieve, was a sense that I these purposes is lost ( as you lose the keys to the apartment or car somewhere in the apartment), it seems to have hit upon the key and descriptions and images to them seem no longer acceptable...

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 18:28

нева wrote:makes sense, but if the energy of the person originally few, or the quality of energy is not very high, it is not certain that the Society will go to amendments to the contract.
The quantity and quality of energy yields nookular. Remains - believe in what you're really worth.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 18:31

And like nookular does not radiate energy. And does not interfere in a person's energy, as I understand it developers. Like how he "increases" the understanding and field of possibilities.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 18:41

мимоходом wrote:A kind of nookular does not radiate energy. And does not interfere in a person's energy, as I understand it developers. Like how he "increases" the understanding and field of possibilities.
While studying subjects of the Basic software packages and Fundamentals energy-magic. Like an expanded field of possibilities, and increases the quantity and quality of energy.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 21, 2015 19:24

раданов wrote:the Quantity and quality of energy yields nookular.
мимоходом wrote:A kind of nookular does not radiate energy. And does not interfere in a person's energy, as I understand it developers. Like how he "increases" the understanding and field of possibilities.
"....service control programs can set the conditions for the existence and transformation of physical energy, but physical energy is not possess."- From the description of official control programs.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 23, 2015 20:14

On Saturday I got sick with the flu, had fallen as snow on the head, good two days rest... the Inflammation down, left side effects such as runny nose, cough, and weakness. In spite of this, as I noticed the attention to that level, like I'm not sick, and healthy, my head thinks clearly. So the "Cloud", many more wonderful insights comes(at least recorded), which are not all that and discuss, as not everyone will understand (fortunately here is the place where you will understand) and events in the life interesting a faster buildup of life bubbled... What is most interesting, the miracle that never happens, but one thing is clear: these moments will always be with us go, they just do not pay attention!
This morning the head has clearly become heavy, don't even know how to describe this state of stupor, when in the morning, put on two more neocolony Intuition and a Microcosm of the shift worked :shock: in General, normal flight :ay

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Oct 07, 2015 20:58

Here is another point that is worth noting, I noticed that on the road when I'm driving, I began to feel the situation on the road, in this regard, I have become faster to make the right decisions... for example, I need time to make the maneuver or on the contrary a firm decision to refrain from it, I'm not talking about the frequent cases of lack of cars on the main while leaving the surrounding...
But these moments are present at any casual and different activities, just as pass by, and the effect of empty heads, in the sense of significantly reduced internal dialogue, gives place to at least start-with the contemplation of these never seen before moments.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 11, 2015 16:28

Correct observation...
Анатолик wrote:But these moments are present at any casual and different activities, just as pass by, and the effect of empty heads, in the sense of significantly reduced internal dialogue, gives place to at least start-with the contemplation of these never seen before moments
Fluidity leads to the ordering of the mental processes.
Анатолик wrote:the most interesting, the miracle that never happens, but one thing is clear: these moments will always be with us go, they just do not pay attention!
Bringing up something a third-party always leads to shift of the system, every action has a reaction, even if that impact is the most that neither is "wonderful" or "benevolent". This is the basis of integral technology, nookular works with the integral field operator at the software level, that is not affected directly, but arranges, structures, fills, creates the form (this is if I about the level of neocolonial to speak). In man and so there is sometimes just not enough some "stuff" - concentration, inner peace, etc. And the connection to real programs fills in these missing elements, though the operator through their actions, intentions, thoughts chooses what. All the wonderful is closer than you think.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Oct 15, 2015 20:27

Noosphere, if I'm not mistaken is a product of mental activities of people (think Robert Monroe called it "M-field), and neocolony tools (file Explorer) for an informed understanding of the processes taking place there, extracting the necessary information, and accordingly the choice need for an operator variant lines. Since there is a space a certain density, where it is still a product of mental activity or GAAP (if not confusing), so I understood why even one nookular can bring to the second level, after the realization of the fact that in our physical world everything is interconnected and energetically tied to the mental level as a living organism with its rhythms and invented virtual software (I do not mean the nature of the program governing for example the change of seasons, etc.) come to work that morning and was tempted at first to shout all "people Wake up do not abuse the space of the negative." People (not all of course) are connected to all kinds of virtual programs that feed them with their energy and receive nothing in return, but fortunately there are also natural rhythms and programs, which provide high-quality exchanges of energies.

Spec. programs in my opinion have given a boost outside of the usual picture of the world, to observe the society and other aspects of the part. And just a lot of pleasant surprises (hence the feedback from the external space on the queries), which wanted consciousness, or safety programs for energetic protection from any kind of information parasitism.

When wearing one nookular clouds is interesting as from special programs, is very useful in my opinion. And when dressed microcosm intuition without mates, it was difficult to monitor the work of each, but clearly felt and seen the changes from what I was able to see the head is empty was the first time (all done on the machine, but it is correct). When I removed the clouds with the microcosm, and here it started to feel one... For example, I thought of something, and after a few seconds someone said aloud from adjacent sources, the memory improved, an important detail is not forgotten as it automatically... I'd probably pair them to do, to see what and how )))<

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Oct 15, 2015 21:15

I also want to add that duality completely kills the vision of the three-dimensionality of the processes, because there is no linearity as a consequence of various locations on the levels of any process, and as a consequence the implementation of something on the physical plane. Perhaps the author of the expression "Through thorns to the stars" knew something ))) could Easily be around the bend something that is not desired, it may be the desired goal.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Oct 15, 2015 21:19

Анатолик wrote:I want to add that duality completely kills the vision of volume processes
Allow yourself to Express your disagreement with Your statement, and have no claims neither to You nor to agree with this statement... It's just the face /duality/ where you can actually choose ...... even infinity, I guess...
---
Here is a picture, worn on the ring finger of the right hand is devoted to the essence of duality, one of the sect:

The volumetric image is more than looks...
p.s. by the way, the right hand for these were the host, i.e. the opposite than teach some..
Last edited by Иван Славов on Thu Oct 15, 2015 21:31, edited 2 times in total.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Oct 15, 2015 21:26

Achim
Yes, I will not argue with you, I used to live by the principles of duality and soared, I know the depths of love and hate, you can continue to continue this way and be happy ))) I've Just got a necessity to slightly move away from this attitude.
Achim, I have no account in Google, it is possible for another upload? )))

НВП

Post by НВП » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:47

Анатолик wrote:Yes, I will not argue with you, I used to live by the principles of duality and soared
Анатолик wrote:I've Just got a necessity to slightly move away from this attitude.
You from duality completely away? In all forms? Feelings, emotions, physiology, and society? I now have feelings in strange changes occur, what is continuous positive. Like then, hard as opposed to rocked. :shock:

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:55

НВП wrote:You from duality completely away?
Oh, no, not really... I think I am a lot of the other things I habitually react to any situation templates. In my opinion it is the result neobosnovano interaction with society (at my level and my world), a kind of collective sleep of reason ))) When you begin to look at ourselves, understand that all processes, has its explanation in the causal relationships. People are too busy with imposed values and they do not have neither the time nor the energy to capture the essence of what is happening around, it is easier to communicate on the level of automation for example "good" or "bad."

Probably sense that I dropped out of society, ceasing to look at what is happening like everyone to think otherwise, so to understand the "from where it came, why, where" of events I duality prevents. At the same time I have not loaded this state, just feel a change, interesting and positive.

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:01

Анатолик wrote:the habit of reacting to any situation templates
Анатолик wrote: People are too busy with imposed values and they do not have neither the time nor the energy to capture the essence of what is happening around
But I do pay attention to that only now has become a cliche to respond to a situation. And I even like the suits. Before each reaction and invested emotion and energy. Now her daughter is three in mathematics brought her wife to me for training. And I template the strict father screwed daughter played the scene according to the script. I think to myself-what garbage these estimates. And without emotion, and energy remains with me :) With pendant there is a sense of detachment from situations, like watching someone video.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:41

NVP
Yes, the fact of the matter is that in the usual circle, for example at work, to understand me without duality can not do, the only difference is that do not invest in assessment of some extra emotional and energetic color.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:24

It probably is becoming a player when you're not identifying yourself with the game

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 20, 2015 17:52

Корвин wrote:It probably is becoming a player when you're not identifying yourself with the game
That's how I began to wear the pendant clearly began to feel the duality in itself. The first time I was even alarmed - not yet forgotten the lessons Kashchenko, and vivid patients with a split personality))) Although the main criterion of normality of the psyche, when you're in this normality in doubt))) I really realize separate quiet contemplative part of myself, which is not without interest and curiosity, watching as if from outside for all: how the second part responds to different situations, what emotions are you experiencing, what are the actions. Kind of like watching an actress in different roles that she plays a Doctor here, she plays mom, that wife, that she plays the severity, but goodness)) and you can see a good actress - all because you believe every role))

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Tue Oct 20, 2015 20:46

Dr. M
I remember on the third day after I put it on, I watched in amazement as I came into the kitchen, sent coffee with sugar, pour boiling water... Oh it's not me, and then this contemplation has spread to all I interacted, and also this state has become customary. This new state is hard to miss, maybe never at all...

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Oct 20, 2015 22:11

The same as I had with the mode 7. :) When I tested it.

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09

ММ wrote:the same as I had with the mode 7. When I tested it.
Something I missed somewhere :oops: and mode 7 is what?

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Oct 27, 2015 0:33

today was an interesting sign I write here because after the clouds hold a state of mindfulness without effort ,I began to notice that around me a lot of entertaining going on and, in particular, music and sounds -full sync with my thoughts. go past me mother and daughter ,the daughter says to mom: mom, I have to conjure does not work. all around hell and dwarfs to see ,and I want to see but do not see )))