Noopendant "Clouds"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Noopendant "Clouds"

Post by Aura » Thu May 14, 2015 0:12

Облака

Noopendant I level the "Clouds" includes:

1. The package of basic programs (questions and discussion here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5791)

2. The package of specialized programs

Fluidity ver 3
Adaptation ver 10
Neuroplasticity ver 3_1
Content ver 1_2
Utonchennaya ver 2
Contemplation ver 2_2
Protection of water (care) ver 1_3
Fine frequency ver 2_1_2
Theta+ ver 2_1

The cloud is the ease, fluidity, movement, tranquility, detachment, neutrality.
Through the clouds is everything and nothing is delayed. The cloud can go anywhere, and nobody will feel. Perhaps this is the most basic and universal package of programs that although perhaps initially difficult to imagine how applicable these qualities is everywhere: from domestic work to business. You can call it being on "sublevel I level."

Comments to the property "flow": at a certain stage of self-development of people faced with the need of synchronization (adjustment) of the conscious and subconscious (instincts). Mode of consciousness is much more powerful to humans than the level of innate or unconditioned reflexes. But the wise mother nature has put in us a mode of "energy saving", which means that the consciousness included in the work is not always and only at certain times of need.

If you put these periods in a line, then the work of consciousness is a kind of dotted line, long or short gaps, but still intermittent. Many people don't realize how they move, for example, from home to work or to the store, because the task "to move from friend A to friend B" is a waste (reflexive). This "discontinuity" of consciousness leads to excessive involvement in domestic problems and of rigidity of consciousness, and the ability to obtain experience necessary to move on to the next phase.

In this case, the fluidity of consciousness acts as a "catalyst for development", helping to move away from unimportant details, and facilitating concentration on the Essentials, giving a real depth of knowledge. Creative people have the fluidity of consciousness can cause the emergence of new ideas, unconventional approaches to different tasks, expanding the horizon of opportunities.

Includes elements of the software package from the terminal, "Water", such as "Fluidity ver. 3".
Included specialized packages "Adaptation ver.9" protective program "Protection from exposure to ver.1_3", "Content ver.1_2", "Refinement ver.2", "Thin frequency ver.2_1_1", "Theta+".
Helps to be in the state of conscious contemplation, tracing and feeling.

3. Group domain
4. Individual domain level I.

Инкас

Re: Already in sale - nookular "Cloud"

Post by Инкас » Thu May 28, 2015 1:19

Interesting thing, I thought I would not go more on this forum, last time I was here, probably 1.5 years ago, but then again attract attention and immediately ran into a technology SEM and it turns out I came just a day after the pendants was posted in sale. Today I received nookular clouds, the first feeling - the feeling of presence, inner peace, increased confidence, increased feelings of peace and as such increase his own importance in the rights of choice at all, i.e. the empowerment felt as a fact, also active work on the 7 chakras, as if the goods became less, that's good, by evening, the feeling only intensified during the first attunement while sitting on the bench approached by three young men were invited to the Church of Jesus Christ, it's ridiculous )) but the guys were very nice and why I was good) after a couple of hours after wearing wanted to sleep, got home, had a NAP, getting some images, voices, remember was the image of the two swordsmen of the people, and also voices one of the female asked as his finish on the male replied he now does, phantasmagoria, I think it does not matter. The technology is very catchy, not in the sense that it is something enticing and in terms of the truth of my personal feelings, there is nothing to compare. Observations still accomplish your goal while you think it is worth asking what includes the program “Protection from exposure to ver.1_3”?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 28, 2015 21:23

Инкас wrote:observations still accomplish your goal while you think it is worth asking what includes the program “Protection from exposure to ver.1_3”?
The package includes programs that are managed by the algorithm with a branching structure:

1. The change of clock frequencies. That is, first the operator as would be given the opportunity to notice and resolve the effects independently, but are created with certain “improved” conditions, compared to source of exposure. This stage is usually perceived as increased awareness and intuition, a sense of “dives” and the perception of reality in slow motion. The energy level is approximately the following: negative momentum operator slows down when approaching the external sphere, can virtually stop and the operator serves a certain “alarms”.

2. Frequency protection does not work on the reflection principle, and the principle of care. The most natural, simple, easy and beautiful way, but does not always work. That is, any impact occurs at specific frequencies, and if the program detected impact on a certain frequency level, the operator temporarily switches to another range, and the effect is just passing by.

3. Protection of the type “shield”. Any impact is only possible through certain areas of sparseness (in the aura, the consciousness, from different sides can be viewed). It is the seal regions are presumably being exposed. The operator is perceived as a sense of readiness, increase energy levels, can occur elements of psychological study.

4. And “heavy artillery” – a “leap”. Activated rarely and only in serious cases, for example when there is an imminent threat to the life and health of the operator. Made the jump to another variant the line for the operator is the most energy-intensive option, but it works almost 100% if the first steps do not produce results. The operator can be seen as a rapid, often uncontrollable event stream. May cause temporary disable some other programs.

It should also be noted that the most effective work of this package is when wearing neocolony over the clothes.<

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:39

Fun in the subway in the crowd with the clouds to be :)
On the first day, too sleepy now. In General, the cloud was much more difficult for States and feelings than I expected.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:24

Аура wrote: 3. Protection of the type “shield”.
4. And “heavy artillery” – a “leap”. Activated rarely and only in serious cases, for example when there is an imminent threat to the life and health of the operator.
I have the feeling that the Clouds are very much overlap with Armor.

And by the way, why is it better to wear over clothes. The most important thing is impact, and wear. Or, again, the sacred truth, inaccessible to most?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 22, 2015 16:33

Астероид wrote:I have the feeling that the Clouds are very much overlap with Armor.
Let's just say, there is a similar part, about 10-15%, the rest varies widely. A similar honor will not "double", there will be no "overlap", because the itemized software package is a Convention necessary for at least some of the description, that is, to understand the purpose of the work programme by the operator.

Астероид wrote:And by the way, why is it better to wear over clothes. The most important thing is impact, and wear. Or, again, the sacred truth, inaccessible to most?
Read carefully the forum. Clothing is not just a piece of fabric on top of the body, clothing is sort of one of the energy shells of a person because are able to change the quality of energy.
Аура wrote:There is an interesting point, whether you wear nookular over the clothes or under, to be contact with the body.

Wearing particular clothes, we not only change the properties of its energy, but, most importantly, change the source data for other assemblers. It is not in social status and not depending on other people's opinions. Every person who had contact with the operator, even once, creates an information channel that affects the operator through the creation of an "information copy", and information, which carries clothing, is primary. In other words, this channel connects the operator with his “informational copy” which is the result of the work of other assemblers.
It is not in fashion or public opinion, just any garment, its colour, form, material and combination changing properties of energy (if the question is interesting, you can gradually begin to understand this in a separate topic) that is read subconsciously and is the initial data for other assemblers. And even full and genuine independence from other people's opinions (which is essentially an attempt to “rubbing” of this information) can affect it only to a small extent. And the impact of this information is really strong, though often not even recognized. This channel and the adjustment information copies has long been used and widely used techniques of manipulation of mass consciousness (think at least a school uniform).

But back to our neocolonial. So, the clothes in this way can be regarded as an informational shell, changing the quality of the energy operator and the settings of “output” are the input for the other assemblers. If nookular has contact with the body and worn under the clothes, then the information arrives mainly to the shell. This operator information “as is”, and operation of the pendant occurs in the key to true inner state of a person. Nookular to wear under your clothes is recommended when setting objectives related to the internal geometry and do not affect social aspects. When wearing neocolony on top of the clothing comes mainly information of “output” which takes into account the “informational copy” of the operator. This option is recommended for the purpose of affecting aspects of the relationship with other people and social aspects at all.
When wearing neocolony may have a strong desire to wear a certain something, change the normal style of clothing (accessories and jewelry, too) until that radically change. In the key above, such signals is not recommended to ignore.
<

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Sep 03, 2015 21:08

Continuation of the report about a pair of Mental-Clouds. Here are what in my opinion belongs to the Clouds. Not sure of course what separated accurately. About the Cloud it is no accident later write, at first it seemed that the Mental is stronger than the Clouds, and “scores” them. Then only I realized that the Clouds are accelerated slower results at first only not so obvious and only almost a week felt their full force. From what now was able to allocate and feel, it's a bonding experience current experience past. Cloud me connect with the situations of the past. Everyone has their own troubles and don't want to write here exactly. I have it mainly is associated with certain emotions with people. For example I have a friend who annoys me. Don't know why but was drawn to re-establish contact with him. When communicating understand that go deep study of the past from communicating with the other person. And begins to unwind the chain up to childhood memories.
Of physical sensations emit explicit relaxation close to bliss. All actions happen as needed, no fuss. The body was light, almost soaring in the clouds.
Cloud work gently, softer than the Mental. Direct more than put before the fact. Went to the store yesterday, and there's a line for 20 minutes minimum. Was just about to leave, they tell me it is not necessary. Stood in line, not bothered, the line was for 5-7 minutes. A sense of the correct course of action. Like put in a boat and ride, and don't have to strain. A pleasant feeling.
To switch to another mode and speed is not desirable. Auto is quite comfortable.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:36

Please tell me how to do it on arrival, just to put on and and off we go, or need somewhere to record, he registered or not,and where a detailed description of basic programs and how to notice that they work?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 10, 2015 13:00

Anatoliko In the first post all written, read, it is not clear , ask the question.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 10, 2015 21:23

And yet, little is clear about how the pendant reads the information from the operator how to operate the program, the description is, but I am far from such scientific concepts, but if the language of Vadim Zeland explained, everything will become clear. For example what to do upon arrival to put on and and off it went, I understand that the work is based on the energy level, and it turns out so that when you wear it and going to see strange changes, analysis of events to make logical conclusions, and question how he does it, I can't enter, sorry... the Truth is somewhere near )))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Sep 10, 2015 22:35

Анатолик wrote:for Example what to do upon arrival to put on and and off we go
Just do+ do work on vector of your intentions, you did not just cloud bought read forum from this attunement better and further work, gradually everything will become clearer.
Анатолик wrote:and the question of how he does it, I can't enter, sorry... the Truth is somewhere near )))
What's the difference if he does, you can just make without going into the details of how Buddhists - black clouds had covered the moon

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 10, 2015 22:45

Анатолик wrote:And yet little is understood about how the pendant reads the information from the operator how to operate the program, the description is, but I am far from such scientific concepts, but if the language of Vadim Zeland explained, everything will become clear. For example what to do upon arrival to put on and and off it went, I understand that the work is based on the energy level, and it turns out so that when you wear it and going to see strange changes, analysis of events to make logical conclusions, and question how he does it, I can't enter, sorry... the Truth is somewhere near )))
The language Zeland is the possibility of travel by variant lines. Every pendant is its own "country". In each country, the operator has the appropriate experience and expertise. For a start, there is nothing special you need to do. If with the further deepening, it is necessary to learn the local "language" and read the advanced topics, every post in translating the language Zeland will not work, there is a conditional concepts that you need to understand and accept as a matrix for the understanding of the processes.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:56

Thank you for your answers! Nookular is on the way to me, calmed down a bit already, and that heart was pounding upon reading the description of neocolonial, (especially when I paid for the order). I think soon all will become clear on personal experience ))) be Sure to update my about first impressions and changes )))

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sat Sep 12, 2015 20:48

After reading: the Terminology or the tools to work with energy-magic turned the volume to perceive the hierarchy and the principle of operation became clear, approximately I imagined, only here more extended information and I it was only after the second re-reading ))) I Guess I look like my daughter with such childish naive questions ))) Waiting for the pendant, and another on the way )))

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Sep 13, 2015 20:03

Hello, I want to share this morning felt some blazenet and tranquility, came up with the idea that the pendant next, the whole week was warm, Sunny weather, and yesterday sharply warm wind covered the sky rain clouds, today there is intermittent rain with wind....

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun Sep 13, 2015 20:15

Add sudden bouts of status whether joy or happiness , maybe joy, maybe just a jumble of those feelings )

нева

Post by нева » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:43

Анатолик wrote: sudden seizures status whether joy or happiness , maybe joy, maybe just a jumble of these feelings

The feeling in the chest or throughout the body.?

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Mon Sep 14, 2015 16:22

Neva
In the chest )))
Pendant received three hours ago, I wanted to sleep, lay down... Wake up to the fact that his wife wakes up and wants to talk about our relationship, as it is already 4 days we spoke to each other after a family scandal... of Course not made up, but the conversation went smoothly without another shouts with all its consequences... After NAP I come to, and then until the food came, staying near the kitchen table I felt as if I was awake...
Normal flight )))
Last edited by Анатолик on Tue Sep 15, 2015 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Tue Sep 15, 2015 21:05

Pendant wore yesterday evening, events occurred that I should pay attention!
firsta week ago I bought a brother from another area, said he wants to move to another region, but keeps the garage that he wants to sell for 150 thousand rubles, supposedly invested a lot, sorry, etc. I explained to him that I know you have it, sell it faster at a significant discount like thousand for 110-120... But he and I did not want to listen.... (censored) yesterday the doorbell rang at 21: 00 brother came and brought stuff out of my garage, gave the documents for inspection ,sold for 110 thousand rubles...
second, with his wife the silent treatment, eh, a noted strength could keep me from starting the pendulum with the next scandal, like word for word...

Today turned the pendant into a mode of medium, like a week, and until normal flight... don't want to rush with Power. I want to see changes within yourself and in the external environment, and then stepped on the gas...
Last edited by Анатолик on Fri Sep 25, 2015 21:10, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Sep 15, 2015 22:33

Анатолик wrote:in itself highlighted the strength could keep me from starting the pendulum with the next scandal, like word for word...
But on the other hand, why not quarreling, almost all people make trouble, it is very natural ))
It is possible that stopping the pendulum, good just not at the beginning, and when he swung not your face..) for Example..scandals-scandals themselves..and the eye..and very emotional..cluck.. and you stand up..and say... "you're right dear, thank you that were able to convey their point of view, it was very important"...and a cheek to kiss.) The pendulum is hung..and all the energy of Your..)) And in the silences with his wife to play well, and definitely need to do that-she'd won. And then, all spent game life time..in vain..)) You will be pleasantly surprised by their abilities to control reality..))
Just imagine the thread of reality..where you and your wife smile at each other..and complement each other..)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Sep 16, 2015 19:53

нева wrote:, "you're right dear, thank you that were able to convey their point of view, it was very important"...and a cheek to kiss.)
Live the dream of every woman to have such a gentle, all-understanding man ))) Although the experiment seems to me interesting and exciting...
нева wrote:just imagine the thread of reality..where you and your wife smile at each other..and complement each other..)
I agree with you, the best solution! )))

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 17, 2015 21:35

How hard our "I was there", because it is not easy to reach our "here I am" through the information trash, scored in head, lost in the maze of illusions...
Sitting in my apartment, what that silence, came out on the balcony if you turn on the TV. Arriving at work, like a play in the theater, where you only have one thing to give energy by performing work on the machine. Previously, it was a shame that many at work don't say Hello, shoot EPTA... Yes they have the same glass eyes, zombie translators of ideas, dogmas and tenets of leadership... the Good still employees of the old school who meet you as a mother...

нева

Post by нева » Thu Sep 17, 2015 21:45

Анатолик wrote: Benefit of another were employees of the old school who meet you as a mother...
Live means. Type "birds of a feather sees from afar" a well-known magician from Sebastopol, about people
Анатолик wrote: yeah they have the same eye glass
said "cardboard". (cardboard boxes), which always brought smiles to others..Apparently..had meant that the "cardboard" glass eye...is a luxury, because they usually have cardboard eyes and then not..can not be..if not to draw..)))
Last edited by нева on Thu Sep 17, 2015 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Thu Sep 17, 2015 22:17

Neva
Keepers of the values and just the cogs in the system, Yes God with it with the system, to break me it is not necessary and will not be able to do it, just for myself, I conventionally, as the contract signed ))) I give my physical energy, and the system will pay for this, money which I keep a family in their mind games I do not play, do not delve into them ,is akin to sectarian, slogans)))
A small example, launched a competition "I am a leader", and once it became clear XY XY... poor priests candidates )))

нева

Post by нева » Thu Sep 17, 2015 22:26

Анатолик wrote: in their mind games I do not play, do not delve into them ,is akin to sectarian, slogans)))
A small example, launched a competition "I am a leader", and once it became clear
Clarity is one of the magical qualities..)