Noopendant "Clouds"

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛакиФокс
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Cloud"

Post by ЛакиФокс » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:35

Radanov: walk past my mother with my daughter ,my daughter says to mom: mom, I have to conjure does not work. all around hell and dwarfs to see ,and I want to see but do not see )))
as mother says,...my uncle Radanov... take the hat off ... let the baby on the horn let's see... what would complexes was not finally babe.. take my broom.. and learn geography and aerodynamics.. not a fairytale mythology))))..with elfami trolls and gaminami will useeasy to meet...)))

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:42

don't even know what the pendant is attributed the feelings to write here. in recent times it has become physically enjoy the sounds ,even those which had previously been unpleasant so-called noise of the city ,the cars, the sound of the crowd the wind, etc. sounds purchased the volume ,had always been a player in the ears now any sound as music. virtually no unpleasant sounds ,any noise carries some status, configuration, information cut. they say that the sounds are treated recently this happened literally gag before disease status has long included the lying disc with the Cuban music, listened with closed eyes all from beginning to end, to the end of the disc a painful condition is completely gone.

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Nov 12, 2015 22:36

one friend actively advises to watch a film "Legend 17", says about me. Recently I went to the forum, in this thread sit 17 people and the user Legend :) apparently you have to watch

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:01

Yesterday evening I did 2 print pendant Cloud. One piece of paper put it in his pocket, the other under the pillow. In the morning I had just a fabulous and super positive dream. In the dream, I actively preparing for its opulent wedding, to the wedding invited 300 VIPs.On the floor are a huge convolution of gifts for my wedding. The relative of the husband gives me a gold chain with a length of 1 meter. :) And I'm all proud standing. Even when I woke up the dream kept going.That is basically impossible. Like the series about your life look. :) I will still buy the Cloud. :) If such a normal listing does, then that would make the pendant. az

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:09

For those who do not understand what I mean say the following. I have a mighty crown of celibacy. :? :(

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:11

realistic vivid dreams like the movie itself, look the first thing that cloud noticed

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:14

ММ wrote:I HAVE a mighty crown of celibacy. :? :(
if you believe in him he will have created a very real thought form thought in the form of a crown

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:50

раданов wrote:
ММ wrote:I HAVE a mighty crown of celibacy. :? :(
if you believe in him he will have created a very real thought form thought in the form of a crown
No, not guessed. Faith is not to blame. This is an automatic evil that is passed in the cocoon of your past lives.How to remove a do not know. I already wrote about this. Repeated reluctance.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:52

And my body became light. Like a cloud or a feather. :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:36

Again had a dream where I'm getting married. :) Perhaps the subconscious trying to get through to HEIP.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:39

Or "ponies running around in circles" :?

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:40

Милая wrote:Or "ponies running around in circles" :?
What do you mean?

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:41

In the sense that something is worked out, and it brings You back again and again to the same episode.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:30

That's what I think. But what and how you need to work out is unclear. :?

нева

Post by нева » Sat Dec 05, 2015 13:08

ММ wrote:I don't think so. But what and how you need to work out is unclear.
Usually working on the reflexes response. and then the reflexes of thinking. If a person, say not being able to drive the car but in advance used to sincerely thinkthat gasoline is expensive in the city solid tube and do not drive that car driving is a great responsibility for the lives of others and their own, and any accident is hit on the money, endless fines, all sorts of levies, paid Parking everywhere, in the services bred for money.. spare parts are expensive, car maintenance is a headache, and the purchase of a car is associated with a substantial monetary investment and possibly years of back-breaking bondage of credit etc. Not to mention obtaining the rights. It is likely that a person with such a mindset will be difficult to become a motorist. And work will have their attitudethat is the totality of a huge pile of small reflexes of consciousness. Also, with the marriage.. and everything else.) "Ponies running around in circles" is a reflex TALLINNAST thinking, without the possibility of vector(directional) deployment of the world picture..)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Dec 05, 2015 14:05

About marriage... There are two guaranteed ways which are used in pairs:

1. To feel self-sufficient, independent, when very well with itself, and no one really needed. Such people others drawn like a magnet to crowds - it's called sexuality. This can be achieved if you stop waiting and start yourself to come up with an interesting and a matter of time before the party. Don't wait for the phone to ring, and take it to call contacts, to invite to interesting places, to organize yourself and others, leisure, parties, theater, movies, just cafes, trips to nature and other cities. There is not meant to arrange the blind date with Dating sites, but simply to call their friends more, and will lead those unfamiliar. Or you can take to organize a meeting of the forum, let them come only three people - not to get upset, and get from this pleasure. In General, it is necessary to live, not to wait. The movement of the many options you will be attracted to the right with time. Here, as in the joke "at least a lottery ticket bought".

By the way, you know that through 6 degrees of separation (from their friends) to meet any of 7 billion people? Only a handshake should do, without him there is no meeting.

2. There is such magic ritual (but it has a price, as in all rituals, the price determines the person that is dear to him, for example to quit drinking. Or determine it later). Buy mens Slippers, then wear them to those places where would like to visit with her husband. Sit down to dinner - put them side by side, go to the cinema - Slippers with you, and if you want to refresh and break away at the disco Slippers again, with you all the time and you remember them. If you methodically do that if you constantly focus on the fact that the owner of the slipper will be exactly the same with you to have fun, and also keeps the advertised price, and combined with p.1 - man get married in a year

And if you want 100% to change your life - there is a movie "Always say Yes". Any proposal answer "Yes", for example come you spam "Eugene Shvets Vkontakte (who are these people) invites you to a seminar of self-healing" or "MM, especially for you cheap New year in the UAE for 40 thousand for two". Buy a ticket and on the website of fellow travelers looking for a companion (and there are thousands of single and traveling there and looking for exactly the same passengers)<

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Dec 08, 2015 15:49

ММ wrote:AND my body became light. Like a cloud or a feather. :)
perhaps clouds the ease of thinking of the character ,that is "light" people (easy come easy go) while there is "heavy" .physical ease felt from neocolony body.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Dec 08, 2015 17:52

[quote="casually"]About marriage... There are two guaranteed ways which are used in pairs:

1. To feel self-sufficient, independent, when very well with itself, and no one really needed. +

Don't be afraid of loneliness.

Society makes fun of individuals; dictates the need to stay in groups; makes the start of any relationship, to not feel defective. And we give in. Of course, we are: spend time on others (when, perhaps, worthwhile to spend it on themselves), meeting with people that really feel nothing, and even start families — simply because there are so accepted.
Just because you need to be afraid of loneliness.
And for all this stupid and fruitless vanity somehow completely forgotten a simple fact: the only person you will spend your entire life is yourself.

Loneliness is probably what is confusing, as always we need to understand whose desire installation we carry out your do it is about this book is the experience of the fool, there is on this subject much has been written, heard that this problem in clubs FOR the ZO quickly decide about them can be said casually written (method 3) are essentially all the same only different wrappers rituals obrashenie is not necessary to go
Last edited by Корвин on Tue Dec 08, 2015 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Dec 08, 2015 18:11

not so simple, there are built-in programs, such as procreation and of motherhood - the right program and do not need to deal with them. Rather, here it is that if you get bored with yourself - the presence of a partner would change nothing.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Dec 08, 2015 18:22

Agree with that, but on programs much blamed , there is a desire to find and create this ed of the fact that there is t e if only mine was as well, and on the other hand in terms of male and there is another option it is for both - selling for a glass of water that hypothetically you will bring. But the clouds returning to the theme is so good it help to understand that not necessarily everything should be as round as possible ADOPTION and other options may do their

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:03

MMbasically then the man spoke :) Well I will add the opinion from the opposite camp :) If 20-25 people under the influence of the inherent nature of madness called "love" has not popped up(and) get married, then everything is more difficult, because young fervor has passed, and there are realities. Specific people with specific disadvantages. And more and more Dating remind of the interview :) Where there is always plenty of fad against not only You, but also the partner. Relationships in adulthood is a complex thing and the truth as told Corwin it is time to reflect on the virtues of solitude. Ask yourself why You need it? Just not to be alone in society? If you really want to get married, forget about a) esoteric b)pride C) a personal opinion d) self development d) uniqueness. If you are not ready with something from this list to donate, then forget about marriage and realitites as an independent unit. If you are, then be prepared to learn a)smile b)to listen C)to cook d) to do make-up and hairstyle, etc) to adapt to the partner and his desires. Cloud I think You vryat will help better connect кулону2 Matrimonial chamber and Yin.
p.s. And forget about
мимоходом wrote:to Feel self-sufficient, independent,
мимоходом wrote:There is such a magical ritual
this garbage ;) all the independent and self-sufficient witches spend their evenings in the company of 40 cats :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:22

With the right attitude witch could afford to find a suitable witch. As for why you need a pair... Love is the only thing that is worth something. If it is possible for her to live without a pair I can do that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:54

ОльгаВВ wrote: If you really want to get married, forget about a) esoteric b)pride C) a personal opinion d) self development d) uniqueness. If you are not ready with something from this list to donate, then forget about marriage and realitites as an independent unit. If you are, then be prepared to learn a)smile b)to listen C)to cook d) to do make-up and hairstyle, etc) to adapt to the partner and his desires.
:shock: Olga , as it is pessimistic about marriage and magic :? In ancient times, it is not separated-Witch-says the mother.
Yes, there is certainly a difficulty, not all men need a responsible wife))) .
If you want to become a Priestess, then just about marriage can not think. :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 21:43

LILY-Prather realistic, that what you say was in ancient times. The times are changing. Changing the universal balance of Yin-Yang. Before smart women needed for survival, now on the contrary. Intelligent woman survives. Itself. A man need a stupid source energopodachi vanishing Yang. Want to get married - become a donor.

ОКО

Post by ОКО » Thu Dec 10, 2015 0:16

What an incredibly interesting and, judging by the active response, a vital topic you have mentioned. Girls you my dear, and you're all together and each individually, absolutely right in everything, although defending different points of view.In the same way as the right and our dear men. But if you look at the written phrases and words , because the FIRST Man wrote the word Love. And all right and the balance of Yin-Yang and of our inexhaustible energy of the impact and husbands and children, and on this second constant adjustment and all-all-all. And Yes, Yes , Yes. But and again but. Love is the highest feeling to which man can not aspire. And you do all these things for another not because they are waiting for 40-50 years ... a hypothetical glass of water, but just because I hope to die quickly and in a dream that HE saw you in pain and you cause him this suffering.
Olga, me of 15 years there was the man we were going in the same direction of self-development, and the span could not stop talking about esotericism in all its manifestations, and it was important to me, and his support of my personality and social uniqueness of unimaginable raised my self esteem and filled with pride. Do not put it in opposition. The man who does not want to evolve, not self-contained, inert will always find something to write off the lack of development - whether the husband or the bitter loneliness. But loneliness is not a physical state of presence or absence of couples, and not a stigma and should not invest in this word is so negative. It's just a possibility, necessity, condition, desire, and.... be alone with yourself and in yourself.
Love, to have children, because it is a consummate Programmer. Engaged spirituality and development. Is all of this together, we Women can not afford?