Noopendant "Clouds"

Integrated control technology a reality
Крот
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Cloud"

Post by Крот » Thu Nov 03, 2016 13:47

Аура wrote:Protection of the type “shield”. Any impact is only possible through certain areas of sparseness (in the aura, the consciousness, from different sides can be viewed). It is the seal regions are presumably being exposed. The operator is perceived as a sense of readiness, increase energy levels, can occur elements of psychological study.
Noticed that the willingness to wear a long pendant also, you can zoom, save ... I this is experienced as inner joy, willingness to act as before a jump, but without discharge. Changed the relationship between freedom and coercion... If before myself forced to do what you need...now cause this feeling...and do..thing..this feeling of inner joy to keep chtoli..Me ..Gud .. it became easier to control, the flow appeared, and with them came this feeling and understanding that joy and pleasure you can control yourself, and not gattacca....from the outside. Accordingly, the dependence on the environment has decreased ....and my so to say the quality of play began to rise. In General, Yes, the effect of fluidity and filling present

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 14:30

Крот wrote:Noticed that the willingness to wear a long pendant also, you can zoom, save ... I this is experienced as inner joy, willingness to act as before a jump, but without discharge. Changed the relationship between freedom and coercion... If before myself forced to do what you need...now cause this feeling...and do..thing..this feeling of inner joy to keep chtoli..Me ..Gud .. it became easier to control, the flow appeared, and with them came this feeling and understanding that joy and pleasure you can control yourself, and not gattacca....from the outside. Accordingly, the dependence on the environment has decreased ....and my so to say the quality of play began to rise. In General, Yes, the effect of fluidity and filling present
Ironically, this effect of accumulation is manifested in the Armor. The longer worn, the more the feeling that no one and nothing can break you and you receive the freedom and liberty of action. If before many of the actions and words of others had to literally fight back, now is the reflection of the impact occurs in the initial pulse. One has only to think a little focus, the action on the vine, unable to turn around. Appeared the subtlety of the game with the variant lines, one embodiment of my intentions, and with a few different shades, choose on taste :)

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 08, 2016 13:07

ОльгаВВ wrote:Funny similar effect of accumulation manifests itself in the Armor. The longer worn, the more the feeling that no one and nothing can break you and you receive the freedom and liberty of action.
Yes, the effect of accumulation in the other products are...have noticed that when the maximum is reached the transition to another level... just throwing out there...something like, lay down to sleep one person woke up the others...And yet qualitatively different toppings...

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 08, 2016 13:12

Actually, the pendant is largely vystraivat work not with the environment, as defined by the picture of the world, and from him...that is, gives just the possibility of transition from one to the other which blocks parasitic programs...so to say the opportunity to slip away, to manipulate, to taste..

Крот

Post by Крот » Wed Nov 09, 2016 16:23

Аура wrote:This “discontinuity” of consciousness leads to excessive involvement in domestic problems and of rigidity of consciousness, and the ability to obtain experience necessary to move on to the next phase.
And then there is the observation, business as usual, sooner annoying to constantly have to work, often to do,to communicate with people..I talk a lot with different people and a lot of events because of work different..real pain..and often do not have time to switch from one event to another.....well necesitada different energy from a past situation. And it should be a qualitatively different and interacting with people more, and giving of yourself and things...and as a whirlwind and it is not opeval to switch...because Of this suffering business, you'd better conduct.... Well, often come home and don't have time to switch to another so to speak atmosphere, tied in the thoughts in the work...S. pendant Om first started to switch easier from one situation to another, realized that they woodn qualitatively different can be happened with this play...it is easier to change state, mood....in General, much less irritation, even on the contrary from the usual routine of Affairs can be fun to, the main thing was not to cling to their dissatisfaction with the negative..not cycle

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 15, 2016 15:42

Андрей Иго wrote: During the day when you meet a lot of familiar people. And it happens that unfamiliar surrounding, all seem familiar.
A similar effect of 3 days ago there appeared, at first, all of whom met seemed almost family....like you always knew them...just forgot..and began to read the mood of each, and thought...look at a person and know what he thinks now, sometimes even in advance know what to say...you know what he wants in response to ...or just wants to vent their thoughts to impose..it's an inner understanding of what wants this man. While only listening to and watching the position of the other is easier if it is his it seems...

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Thu Nov 17, 2016 13:55

Don't know whether it is connected with the pendant, but if long wear, then there are two of any parallel process. on the one hand increases the ease, fluidity, switching, but on the other hand it becomes more difficult to concentrate on something specific. And if you're concentrating, not for long. Can this process be :oops: maybe that's what you need right now, when you create a new world and your internal trim ballast :) Here at once comes up the question of trust, of confidence in the ongoing processes, to themselves and to the surrounding space. That's when you know that with a fluidity and ease that trust just well, let go...and everything works as it should. From this sostoyaniya ease easier to understand their inner attitude to different situations, change their status to these situations, sometimes you even get them to change their attitude :) but now, rarely. When trying to get things under control by an effort of will or concentration chtoli, so once the feeling that the whole world is ossified. Here and can't understand yet and find that the line between the ease, fluidity and concentration :) I have the feeling that while in the heavenly energies stuck..which is also, probably, it is necessary sometimes) to get rid of something :)

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 15:09

:) funny, deysvtiya pendant I seem to have moved on as dreams. they became more vivid, imaginative. And most importantly informative and fluid chtoli.
Every dream is almost like a fairy tale watching the events unfold is interesting. I think that this is somehow related to the fact that colon freed of the creative energy and attunement with the creative beginning of the information field of work. therefore, the information went bright and colorful. it became easier to read and easier to pass. As a block, barrier, the film was shot. And dreams are either study something from proschlo, memories of what that, or Vice versa as an indication of what to do and how. As the road is laid, it's likely the GPS worked :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 28, 2017 22:39

Smoothies thanks for the tip,yesterday Alchemy set up on dreaming,Clouds,Psychic package,intuition,dreams are activated again in the whole history.Very interesting.Only control could not,very much like in a car was today put in power.

новый юзер

Post by новый юзер » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52

The effect of the pendant is interesting to observe in the presence of people. Become a harmonizer, a "space outliner"). Directly enter the resonance. Although maybe it depends on the energy of the operator.

Виталий Куклин

Nookular "Cloud"

Post by Виталий Куклин » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59

I'll put my 5 cents from wearing clouds, I wear a few days with breaks at night and on the chain, dreams, some others are not yet articulate, and the most interesting is the perception of time, I think maybe it is connected with time of fluidity, but the feeling that the time was slower... And it is nice, especially on vacation...

Aura
Разработчик

Nookular "Cloud"

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 21:00

Vitaliy KuklinYes , good observation. As you know, the time we used to perceive, does not exist. There are external rhythms and internal, where "time" is soliton-holographic process, and so, objective time is merely a virtual program created with specific goals (which is another topic, but it's not hard to guess), and subjective time is highly dependent on the consciousness, therefore, roughly speaking, programs of the Clouds, a program of continuity of consciousness, "increase" the amount of time, so time is stretched, flowing slower relative to "normal", not a conscious perception of time as the internal rhythms.

Виталий Куклин

Nookular "Cloud"

Post by Виталий Куклин » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:00

Wanted to complement their report with the pendants, of course we are talking in this thread is more about the clouds, although for the sake of objectivity it should be noted that they're collected in a group, the microcosm,the clouds and the cornucopia.

So the clouds, the description stated the fluidity of the continuity of consciousness, and less involvement and domestic problems, confirming these effects...

Examples: in the first days of wearing have noted a smooth transition from sleep to alertness, as if it is continuous, before it was clearly a dream is a dream, reality is reality...

About newlatest bytovuhu this example, we have a cat, her character heavy, and maybe we are poorly educated, but anyway the cat has a habit to Wake me even before the alarm, a couple of times it helped me not to be late for work, but for the most part it's annoying in the morning and on weekdays and weekends...

But with the wearing of the clouds, somehow it has improved... kitty scream had not ceased, but annoying it has become less... Even as it took her to handle, embraced and realized that it's something real, unlike many of virtuallock...

Still occasionally have insights, I do not know maybe it is some sort of the biggest looser among... for Example, recently in the store, think what to buy there milk fruit gum... and then thought that chewing gum ruin your teeth, especially advertised...

What would we do more buying and at the same time most treated teeth...

Wow something like this...

Still wanted to add about alcohol...

az don't consider myself addicted to this business, but there was almost a habit on Friday to relax with a beer, in fairness, I note that in half of the cases drinking non-alcoholic beer, because I love salty snacks To beer than the drink itself... With the wearing clouds early days of direct somehow departed this habit is pretty good without it cost, but then recently decided to obfuscate the minds of that case, to return in nice condition, but does not work, the fog was, and this is not the pleasure... Overall, I think this is a positive moment.

Thanks to the developers.

PS wanted to also note that the described effects and status are not permanent I believe requires a life time<
Last edited by Виталий Куклин on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:11, edited 1 time in total.