Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:35

Asteroid freebie known to be expensive...when someone a freebie in the end something good did?

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:48

And when you give the store a sausage to try? A little, but really khalyavnykh-free.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jul 17, 2015 20:22

Астероид wrote:And when you give the store a sausage to try? A little, but really khalyavnykh-free.
When you give a try, it is assumed that you will sit down and more without it you can not :)

Ключ

Post by Ключ » Mon Jul 20, 2015 17:59

Thanks to all who participated in the response. :)
Well, not so much of a gentlemen "low frequency" (don't drink,don't smoke).Just arrived from England (worked there),
bought a pendant and nothing... Seen for a long time acclimatized :) The wait seems to come to life ,although meditation is not.
Moscow is a hectic city. :)

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Mon Jul 20, 2015 19:52

Good day!

I had this problem with "Le Corsaire" - the pendant began to oxidize. About a week after purchase and, accordingly, wear on the body all the tinning went to "no". There's a plaque on the product from what is painted leather. Pendant purchased 19.06.15 G.

Dear developers, tell amp-TA how to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 20, 2015 20:10

I'm not a developer, but if you were on naked body - most likely went a galvanic reaction with other metals on the body: rings, earrings, piercings and stuff. Galvanic reaction between two dissimilar metals, one of which is oxidized in the process.
If it were so, then you actually have reproduced the so-called cylinders of the Pharaohs, which you can read here viewtopic.php?p=136014#p136014

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 20, 2015 20:17

АлексейАлександрович wrote: how is it possible to solve this problem?
Thank you!
I would take the nail Polish and painted the pendant in different colors.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:58

Well, Yes, I wear a pendant on a gold chain, but it comes with a chain of "dissimilar metals".

Varnish is not serious, when I was in the army, we had copper plaques from a belt to cover with varnish, so as not cleaned every day, not helps, the oxidation process is not stopping, over time, copper is still dark. Even if colored lacquer, it with time still to climb will have to constantly touch up. I have still not test version of pendant that might be samodeyatelnosti to maintain the external appearance provisional measures, it costs money.

I have one such problem or all lacquer tint?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15

Perhaps it is so intended in terms of galvanic reactions (there is a possibility that one of the principles of operation as the current time on the body, which theoretically could "clean" the meridians)

Or maybe just not explained that it is not necessary to wear on bare skin (and wear for example on top of the shirt or in a pocket). In General, it is better to check with the developers. Many artifacts and devices (Q-Link, Dr. TES and other) are composed of metal for the body - but not yet seen refined about the contact with the body in the presence of other metals
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:22

Alexeyalexandrovitch About how to wear pendants is written here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5794&view=unread The theme of the Pendant Clouds everything is written in detail.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:24

АлексейАлександрович wrote:yeah, I wear a pendant on a gold chain, but it comes with a chain of "dissimilar metals".

Varnish is not serious, when I was in the army, we had copper plaques from a belt to cover with varnish, so as not cleaned every day, not helps, the oxidation process is not stopping, over time, copper is still dark. Even if colored lacquer, it with time still to climb will have to constantly touch up. I have still not test version of pendant that might be samodeyatelnosti to maintain the external appearance provisional measures, it costs money.

I have one such problem or all lacquer tint?
I wear the pendant for a few months, oxidation I have, although over time the coating may wear off to copper.
Replace the pendant I didn't invite you, because I assume that in your case it will be the same with another pendant.

Still two more options

-wear it on clothes
-return the pendant

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:32

By the way, if some other metals are oxidized, while others do not is very interesting. This is clearly from an individual state of the organism (balance of minerals, slags and so on). This theoretically even possible to construct diagnosis - depending on the rate of oxidation and which metals are oxidized. And to recommend a set of pairs of metals to restore the balance. This is of course pure homeopathy it turns out that doctors do not recognize (most). But in a post-nuclear world, for example, in the absence of civilization - it is an interesting theoretical method.

However, this relationship is the pendant is not directly, just a remark

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:36

I think more depends on the individual characteristics of sweating, there are a group who have all the clothes wet from his forehead flowing, and someone absolutely does not sweat.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:36

Imagine the reaction of the developers on that subject in the thread - "We offer them the keys to the knowledge of the universe, and they to the look of door handles cling" :(

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:44

Reaction is quite normal :) always want to release a product that people like at 100%, but in the process of operation may be uncovered some subtleties that were not immediately visible.
Gold is a metal which will not oxidize, but do the Golden body of the pendants, of course, is not possible.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jul 21, 2015 13:59

Okay, now there are a sufficient number of alloys that resist oxidation.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:03

The problem not only in appearance, though it is also not unimportant. I told you that the marks on the skin are the result of the oxidation reaction. Well, as the green coating and even clothes can spoil. Over clothes I can't wear unfortunately. dress code does not allow. About how to wear in the descriptions there is no ban on the wearing on the body, it indicated that the work of the pendant is manifested in different ways. I just want to understand why you have not erased and I have erased.
Last edited by АлексейАлександрович on Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:09, edited 2 times in total.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:07

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I think it depends on the individual characteristics of sweating, there are a group who have all the clothes wet from his forehead flowing, and someone absolutely does not sweat.
it is, in consequence of Jogging...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:24

Alexeyalexandrovitchwear pendants constantly, of course, have the luxury of working with one spec. the package can not afford, all the new packages in the first place for yourself auditioning...the longest was a few months, nothing is oxidized. Most likely, individual characteristics. Recommended earlier, if you want to spritz brand new pendant well any varnish from a container, then just to oxidize and will not be overwritten.

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:33

I don't mind new pendant spritz lacquer from the spray, and you will give me this in return allows old?
Last edited by АлексейАлександрович on Tue Jul 21, 2015 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:46

АлексейАлександрович wrote: I just want to understand why you have not erased and I have erased.
I have test the "Cloud" has worn off partially, the serial "Le Corsaire" holds a view. The first and second wear on the body, but they do not leave traces. It really is, your feature of the body.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:56

мимоходом wrote:by the Way, if some other metals are oxidized, while others do not is very interesting.
And you didn't think just used different materials for the housings? I have a Armor case with the use of copper (I don't know the exact alloy), and the Corsair and the Master is not copper. But the color is different - so not made of the same alloy. 3 Different alloy. Not different people - different oxidation.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 21, 2015 14:59

And Yes, there are traces of copper on the body - a consequence of oxidation, while others do not.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 21, 2015 15:07

The asteroid, the electrodes in Dr. TES is also some oxidized, others do not. And the cylinders also have some oxidize quickly, others do not (or rather slow). Perhaps it probably has to do do with the conductivity of the skin and sweat.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 21, 2015 22:51

Астероид wrote:And you didn't think just used different materials for the housings? I have a Armor case with the use of copper (I don't know the exact alloy), and the Corsair and the Master is not copper. But the color is different - so not made of the same alloy. 3 Different alloy. Not different people - different oxidation.
This is a standard ready-made base for pendants, are made from the same materials.