Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 21, 2016 18:29

Небесная wrote:And how to form this axis? Or is it the software, then there is no need of effort on the part of operator? Or is it, boliche, practice some sort on brain development? If you have any links, you can go forward, and then a lot of information and choice assortment large, not always very clear..where the desired activity of the operator, and where , um, so to speak on the credibility of the information field. Thank you
Many had similar questions, in relation to the axis, as well as energy channels, we can talk about different levels. The formation of the axis can be done at the software level (axial symmetry SP), energy level, emotional level, physical level, mental level ... Axis is a basic structural concept. The level of structuring depends on the level, more precisely, the control of SPM. If You are interested in this concept, there must be some purpose, right? With the help of built axis, you can improve your health, you can build the axle of consciousness. In General, the theme relates to the geometry of GAAP, it is advisable to study this subject.

The concept of axis is tightly linked to individual performance management program, or more simply the innate beauty of a person. The vertical axis specifies the vector of human development that is part of building capacity (human as a spatial three-dimensional structure). There are many systems that attempt to decipher the code PMIS, among them is astrology. But many such systems do not take into account the software level, variant lines, and decodes the code within the current software range, which in principle restricts the person.

I'm sure many thought of that one and the same action different people have different results. Imitating the actions of other people, it is not always possible to come to the same results. Why so? So many factors have influence, but whether it is a question of resources and abilities? Any action must be supported. The axis is the pillar upon which rests every human action. One action has a result, has the prop – the other, the same action will lead to loss of energy as it has no support on the axle. Men and women axle is built differently. But you can apply too strong an effect on the axis, this is the issue of harmonisation of gross energy. Thus, axis is a condition of balance and equilibrium. A point of reference. It is important to note that the axis is felt, it is physical, not an abstract concept. The distinction between “activity” and “operator, the credibility of GAAP” conditionally. The activity of the operator is also a software level. Not that all operator actions is predetermined and “programmed”, and CPG is a specific program that operates according to its laws. As well as the physical body is a certain program, operating on your software level and according to its laws. GAIP to trust or not to trust, it is a question of personal mental settings. You can trust your relationship to GAAP. The formation of the axis has an indirect trust value. You can trust your body and its mental component (in women - emotional). If we talk about axis, it is more natural component, therefore, VPU with no directional participation is more hindrance than assist in its construction. All animals possess the nature of axis. It is their natural harmony. Developed consciousness gave man his “bonus”, but at the same time and have identified greater complexity of the processes. The availability of axes for the modern man has become something abstract and metaphysical. Why not have a axis to go to work, lie on the couch, cook dinner or sit on the Internet? Only more energy consumption for the building, and the mind is so powerful for keeping the body always seeks to save and avoid unnecessary spending. Therefore, there is always the question of purpose. And the original natural conditions.<

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Nov 28, 2016 15:01

Аура wrote:the Concept of axis is tightly linked to individual performance management program, or more simply the innate beauty of a person. The vertical axis specifies the vector of human development that is part of building capacity (human as a spatial three-dimensional structure).
Thank you very much for such a complete reply)) is it Possible, then, to understand that development is associated with the ability of a person with his creative development , from the study of each level. ?As I understand it some of the Central structure, a reference point on which to build behaviour of human beings at different levels (level energies, thoughts, emotions, physical body, psyche). And what happens with the axle during what severe events, shocks in life or just some global changes. Does it factor changes? I think so, I feel something happening to her, to apply the concept of "knock the props", to confuse, to shift the center of gravity. As I understand it a good axle has a strong protective function. I have this theme found with the Corsair. Gave a sense of herself as a tree trunk, such dense. Not for long though, but managed to grasp it, to feel what there power can be. Perhaps so managed axis feel . It became obvious that there's a meaning to work with her to strengthen and even create where it is not, well, or weak from pierogi. For example, the emotional movement is from the failure of the axis in the emotional sphere? Then another question, it may not very correct, but ask anyway...how long it takes the axis to build, reprogrammed. I understand that all depends on the abilities of the operator, but can have any approximate time frame (a year, two years, 9 months)?
development
Аура wrote:the formation of the axis can be done at the software level (axial symmetry SP)
Is there a General recommendation from which level should we start? Or is it still better at principle what's missing, and develop. Thank you)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 20:02

Небесная wrote:is it Possible, then, to understand that development is associated with the ability of a person with his creative development , from the study of each level. ?
Study level - Yes. Study of the level is a linear concept which captures the essence of the vertical vector of the movement of consciousness, or building a conscious effort. A creative force in the development acts as a driving factor, but not as an indicator of development. If we talk about abilities, it is important not to put yourself in the boundaries, that is, it is important to understand that the essence of development is the absence of limits, even if we talk about the realities and innate abilities. Often a person on the path of development begins to develop their strengths and thus weaknesses (and they the least drawn attention to) feel slow. To develop in part innate, that is born from nature and abilities, so limit yourself to one level of development.
Небесная wrote:what happens to the axle during what severe events, shocks in life or just some global changes. Does it factor changes?
If you look at the man with his information the essence of crystal, the axis is the center of rotation. In transformation periods (the periods necessary changes) change "nodes", and the axis just need to ensure that the financial structure and the changes did not lead to the kickbacks, the movement ago.
Небесная wrote: I have this theme found with the Corsair. Gave a sense of herself as a tree trunk, such dense. Not for long though, but managed to grasp it, to feel what there power can be. Perhaps it was able to feel the axle
Yes, this is similar to the sense axis. If the axis were able to feel the concentrated power, and not just subtle subtle feeling, this is the level, it is possible to speak of the density axis.
Небесная wrote:for Example, the emotional movement is from the failure of the axis in the emotional sphere? Then another question, it may not very correct, but ask anyway...how long it takes the axis to build, reprogrammed. I understand that all depends on the abilities of the operator, but can have any approximate time frame (a year, two years, 9 months)?
Emotionally mobility is not bad. Emotional mobility can be described as affordable range of emotional States. The axis here looks like basic state, i.e. the state in which you can return when brought to the extreme points of the spectrum, i.e. the balancing properties of the axis. The base state can be compared to as "home" - a place where we feel comfortable, calm place, where there is internal balance. There's no deadline.
Небесная wrote:is There a General recommendation from which level should we start? Or is it still better at principle what's missing, and develop. Thank you)
This is a question about what is considered "early". You have to understand that working with neocolony is not something new for the body, mind and gains experience. A person's entire life can be described as the operation and expansion of IP. The presence of the body is also a program. You started with neocolonial, began to expand IP - this is the beginning of empowerment, but not the beginning. That is, it is important how the quality is SP and what experience came to work with neocolonial. Thus, some operators can immediately begin working with neocolonial II level. Yes, it is important to feel what is missing, but it is important to approach the issue sincerely and lie to yourself about your abilities. Set goals not of the mind, what you'd like and honest to himself need.<

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Wed Dec 07, 2016 15:09

Today is the first time I have a feeling with the Corsair that I am the whole world is captured ...ha :) But in the good way. If I were all by themselves they filled in the schedule. Very cool to feel :) not aggression or desire someone to own something. On the CONTRARY!!!!! This awesome acceptance and relaxation, complete relaxation.Feel the Emperor of the universe :) clarify - feel, and don't consider myself such, but I didn't think ashamed that shiz)))) this is a feel - calm like a Queen, strong and belooooow, well, very bbbbaaaaaa!!!!! Conductive to the authorities of this will go)))))

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Wed Dec 07, 2016 21:07

Tell me, please, and does it make sense to use pendant Le Corsaire in the couple? My husband in General is fairly strong character to the people, and everyone is busy with their own Affairs.but there are areas where one more is included, the husband more in the business, I to a lesser extent but also in business and in family. will the field come into conflict with each other? And soon the New year, and I want the gifts to do, but fear that two Dogs can be a lot of :) or is it better that one used it?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Dec 10, 2016 19:15

Влада Ми wrote:Tell me, please, and does it make sense to use pendant Le Corsaire in the couple?
What task You set for yourself in the couple? Conflicts in the couple, as practice shows, is not due to activity demands, strong characters or social steps...or something else, and because of the inability to speak. Only. Moreover, the quality of the Corsair completely non-aggressive. Korsar his activity and broad field, just might push the dialogue agreement, a verbal expression of the causes of the conflict. But again - what's the problem at the moment with regard to couples is now? That is, to capture space will be...each other, or a team of Dogs on one common goal?

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Dec 13, 2016 15:18

The first manifestation of the Corsair a sense of confidence that everything is going as it should. And this confidence how the whole body is felt, not just from the head) is inside. Warm is correct. And this from the feeling as he lit up what is the spark inside, something similar to the inspiration or when waiting for the miracle that is about to happen. Very pleasant feeling) and it is nice and simple with people is. And another interesting body feels...a little more than it is, outside the skin of centimeters on 5. Also nice, though not really understand what to do with it and whether it is necessary something to do?!))) But it's nice..and confidence adds)

Матвей М

Post by Матвей М » Thu Dec 22, 2016 23:22

Want otpishetsya about the pendant. I have my own private business, not a big Sravnitelnoe mosop and so it began. At first there was a feeling in the wall run...maybe this had to do with the crisis, didn't work..there was a disruption in the supply of raw materials...in sales of products with clientele. For a long time just thought that nothing would happen, wanted many times to quit ..I thought back on pressurebut and sit there until retirement at the minimum salary on the salary.I could not understand well happens, there is a promise and prospect like, and it is up against the wall and that's it..one moment lost faith and wanted to sell the business sanatorogo the other...but I was advised pendant crsar to try...to take the edge off..Because it's always surrounded by there are those who do not believe, who stirs, who may unconsciously....but their fear prevents...In my case I don't know yet what was the hindrance so strong...but just a month after the activation of Crara like a burst dam...increased the activity of my firm and request for the products, people began to call with offers...and found yourself out at me...First thought ..self-hypnosis work, but even if so, still try... even if coincidence, it is useful...not pomeshaet..and what's my surprise now, when sharply increased sales and drew prospects of supply in another region of the product...Corsair pleasantly surprised by...everything else dobavilas the fact that my energy has begun to be felt...the atmosphere in the team became better..be optimistic and charged it..and took a oschuschatsya as an extension of the...in obnm looks like the company has entered into a new phase ...which is very happy))) so udovolsviem manufacturer az

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Sun Dec 25, 2016 15:23

Аура wrote:What goal have You set for yourself in the couple? Conflicts in the couple, as practice shows, is not due to activity demands, strong characters or social steps...or something else, and because of the inability to speak.
sometimes in our family, some things are understood only after the conflict. If not, then the conflict continues. We have so. Now is the time in Selma that the tension high and the conflicts there. And the reason is kind of obvious there....... Just builds up, accumulates and discharges energy, usually a scandal due to some sort of nonsense like, or more often interferes with a third party (most often it is someone close to you is being introduced, with the wishes of the good life).
We judge have long been perceived as our lives trying to infiltrate rodstvenniki then friends, then just well-wishers. All around it and know what and how to do it and just give advice!!! especially the introduction began to be felt, when the family business went uphill. There were always those who had time to whisper that all you have to pay and nobody knows what will happen next. Here and whispered. Can't say that things are really bad in the family, but as a channel which has broken-wishers began to experience difficulties in business and family often conflict. We therefore decided to purchase the Corsair everyone, and now I'm thinking that my husband would be a good pendant the Mental, and to me Intuition. Maybe in our situation it will help to strengthen the position.

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Sun Dec 25, 2016 15:26

Матвей М wrote:at First I thought ..self-hypnosis work, but even if so, still try... even if coincidence, it is useful...not pomeshaet..and what's my surprise now, when sharply increased sales and drew prospects of supply in another region of the product...Corsair pleasantly surprised by...everything else dobavilas the fact that my energy has begun to be felt...the atmosphere in the team became better..be optimistic and charged it..and took a oschuschatsya as an extension of the...in obnm looks like the company has entered into a new phase ...which is very happy)))
Matthew M, good day :o As I understand it, the events You have just recently began to occur to change for the better. It would be interesting usnut further action of the Corsair. Thank you)

я это

Post by я это » Thu Jan 05, 2017 21:07

Can I leave a review? :)

I'll be brief. With a pendant you can safely go into unexplored places, to overstep :) This applies to all pendants I think. Thanks to the pendant I understood the policy of natural selection. Developed healthy people just don't understand how x*Evo normal ordinary citizen, why it requires. Definitely such products hooked, because the difference is palpable. Still it is sad to realize that we are a program with which you can do whatever you want. Hmm... will begin to leave neocolony.

я это

Post by я это » Thu Jan 05, 2017 21:09

With a pendant you can safely go into unexplored places, to overstep :)
It was the case I to the boss approached and told her that she was inadequate (it literally) and does everything wrong. She said that to work I will not be here, but nevertheless, are still working :) Such things...

Сергей влг

Post by Сергей влг » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:51

Hello!
Korsar from July 2015. Everything Is Wonderful. Life is good!!!
But... In the second year of communication with the device you want to test for a MEDIUM. The identifier is preserved, but the program (the website) rejects all versions of usernames and passwords. How to be.
Thank you.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35

Сергей влг wrote:the ID is preserved, but the program (the website) rejects all versions of usernames and passwords. How to be.
Write the number of the ID in PM

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Jan 27, 2017 15:30

я это wrote:Will be brief. With a pendant you can safely go into unexplored places, to overstep This applies to all pendants I think.
Can a different approach to the issue - more advanced))) to Move the boundaries and to go into unexplored places, to develop new behaviours, learn to give a new response to an old situation and an adequate response to new situations, to be flexible, to explore, to experiment, to expand itself, to change the perception of themselves, this itself filters of perception itself....and....
я это wrote:Was I the boss came over and told her that it was inadequate (it literally) and does everything wrong. She said that to work I will not be here, but nevertheless, are still working These things...
....so we brain and dents to analyze, evaluate, anticipate, plan, adjust, model, etc.....but if these functions are not developed or not sufficiently developed to build a harmonious and desired situation, that is, such devices ....simulators for the brain....for example, neocolony is a great opportunity to become more developed and easier to adapt at first in this wonderful, but rapidly changing world.....and experience....and the most beautiful changes to this beautiful world to bring....it's all about the training :)

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Feb 09, 2017 17:46

Аура wrote:GAIP to Trust or not to trust, it is a question of personal mental settings. You can trust your relationship to GAAP.
The theme of trust relevant :) in January came to the showdown to the authorities, on the same day, the conflict came with a colleague, scope of activities not shared. The conflict is lingering, but it was revealed so clearly recently, and before that had upset relations with an important point for me campaign, decided to approach the situation with the Corsair and .....to trust the space....In the end...not making any apparent effort everything was decided in my favor!!!! :?

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Fri Feb 17, 2017 15:39

Hello.
I want to write a review about the Corsair. I wrote about his situation in the family. My husband and I are trying to unite in the work of the 2 pendant. First, he used his on their tasks, then came mine, and we're trying to work together.
I was afraid that triggered the mechanism and we will start to capture each other's space. But it did, everything happened exactly the opposite. In the family the atmosphere of unity, it became apparent that too many people (relatives, friends, colleagues) as he prisosalis to our family and pump out power, luck, prosperity. For the first few months we managed to calmly discuss and set goals.
As soon as we did it started to happen a pleasant situation. For example, we suddenly ceased to call and visit people with whom lately it is very difficult to be a failure at they can not. They just suddenly appeared now very busy and they are busy now myself. Immediately felt the expansion of space, both at home and at work. The feeling of hosiana site, wherever!!! And with it calm and neuroplasty, and understanding that everything is going as it should.
The husband has long frustrated big deal, he's already moved on to another project, decided not to wait and not to invest the time and effort.
A few days ago the "ice was broken". What now people from that side show activity and interest than we do. As if they need this now, very, very. And we are not.
And if before we were worried about this deal then now is also a sense of the owner and here one feels that everything will be as we need. Just as we like now the terms we dictate , though in fact it is not.
Constantly with her husband discussed their feelings from each day now, as what triggered the pendant, which gave space. We set General goals.
Although, to be honest, still sometimes there is a feeling of the mistress and in the case of the husband))) It differs from the usual our perception of each other is something new. I'll try to trace what it could be??)) Oh, and try not to overdo it here...Thanks...

And another question how is the switch from common tasks to their private on the software level, well I for myself use the program. If there was any hitch with my husband? all the same, we with him and their private tasks))) Thank you<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sat Feb 18, 2017 23:40

Влада Ми wrote:I was afraid that triggered the mechanism and we will start to capture each other's space
Your fear of not achieving what you want or fear get this, you can be sure you'll take this idea to a greater extent than any other goal set with the Corsair. Because , it seems that it is Your deepest fear and living that's just waiting for its implementation :) OOOO
...From the horror stories 8)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:00

Влада Ми wrote:And another question how is the switch from common tasks to their private on the software level, well I for myself use the program. If there was any hitch with my husband? all the same, we with him and their private tasks)))
The tasks controlled by you) How the objectives will deliver, such and will be executed. Own private or shared with her husband, or both. Do not have to set ourselves one goal... though to be sprayed is not particularly necessary...apparently multitasking depends on the volume of consciousness, as Caesar to do five things at once, you can focus on one thing. For myself have got the habit to plan the current business day, make a list of goals for the month and year... if your goals are with the husband the same, then the individual goals will not interfere. If you feel the mistress, dispose prudently, fairly and harmoniously :) Paired lots of fun, the two roles need both...neck and head)) For different task goals can change, like this, role-playing :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 20, 2017 13:35

Влада Ми wrote:And another question how is the switch from common tasks to their private on the software level, well I for myself use the program. If there was any hitch with my husband? all the same, we with him and their private tasks))) Thank you
Is controlled by changing the level of access to PI, in the power

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Feb 20, 2017 22:38

Влада Ми wrote:I was afraid that triggered the mechanism and we will start to capture each other's space
:) Can't help it, the text will be long, but maybe useful to someone. I do not remember whose, surfaced in an old scrapbook :) Because she is subject to periodic influx of any internal horror stories (and when working with the device should not still implement, you know, tried it....materialists bastards :) ) then entot text like...a guarantee of success when working with GAAP...
"...You make no effort to get where you want to be; you just clearly lay out the Universe, where would you like to be, and then patiently and consistently follow the flow of the river of life, until she couldn't take you there. Sometimes the river of life moving toward your goal of winding paths. At times it may seem that it is flowing in a totally different direction; however, a long way in the end turns out easier and more consistent than way of effort and struggle.
It's a balance between clear and hold in mind your destination and at the same time experience the pleasure of beautiful scenes along the way, and even willingness to change the destination if life starts to lead you in another direction. This means to be firm and at the same time flexible.
If you are experiencing a range of emotions that afflict you, if you doubt whether you will be able to achieve the goal, will upset, if not achieve it, then your work will bring negative results. Your fear of not achieving what you want, you can entertain the idea of not achieving the objectives in the same or a greater extent than the goal itself..

Vlad Mi, may have to work with Card Chronos Just if you have an emotional binding to the target and you are worried, it is more efficient to first work on these feelings, fears, to understand that there is scary and annoying to not rebound :)<

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Mon Mar 06, 2017 16:06

Corsair is a great thing at work, especially in conjunction with Armor

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Mar 23, 2017 23:03

Discovered a new use for the pendant...Horror they are afraid of and hate public vystupleniya((( At me just dwell a bone man :) As far as work is more and more necessary to interact with a large number of people and even to the same periodically to speak in public...With a pendant I was possessed by SOMETHING!!! :) :) :) Flow of speech was unstoppable. The feeling was that from one space moved to another, as a portal opened and I fell into a field where everything is completely different...I was simply bursting with pleasure that I speak and speak, chest tightness and clamps as evaporated...And the text was prepared in advance, and start talking...so there is full Expromt went though in the case of...even better and deeper...with understanding and confidence...Colleagues then said she was in shock :) A new feeling appeared, I wanted to move and communicate with each of the listeners, a super zahvati attention to the "audience" and play with him...I'll experiment...and now to wait impatiently for any occasion public speaking....no...even look for spices)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01

Music ,with public performances have passed the barrier in what mode?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:13

Aura,what is the difference between the axis of consciousness and awareness.