Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by раданов » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:32

Olgavmthe money created for the exchange of goods ,and all the "special" attitude to money consequence of heightened desire of greed that is ))) less importance and all you money will be OK.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Nov 10, 2015 17:44

The last 5-6 days have taken all the recent (last two tickets to a concert in a convenient location, but everything else is even more expensive was dismantled, the last coat in my size on sale, the last bottle of BUD, take the time, but rarely in pharmacies happens quickly dismantled knowledgeable people) :) I need stuff waiting for me, and besides me everybody's talking about it - "You waited". Apparently his intention with Corsair not only a space to take, you can "stake out" the correct thing and without the hustle and bustle to go pick up what you need.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Nov 18, 2015 23:08

Today a miracle happened, a shift of reality. How to explain it, I don't know the real materialization of objects. For presentations at work I was really need solid plastic daddy size A4 (need 6 pieces). I know that at home I had one of these, at least one, they searched all can not find. Just decided that it is a pity of course, but I'll manage somehow .... see the daddy in the place where I watched 10 times already. It wasn! Okay, took home the house - elf brought. But I do ideally need 6. Packed one set .... at the same place, is another. No, I think it's too much. The brain begins to boil. The second well in any way there could not be. Pack the second set. In the same place the third! Of course, I was in a terrible hurry, one might not notice, but three .... what is this, how can this be?
p.s. today feel a surge of optimism, inspiration and energy! :D

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 18, 2015 23:38

Olgavmyou can say "materialization," but the word itself is incorrect, not reflective of what was happening. Materialization implies that it was not, and had to come from somewhere. Your daddy was. Just the other variant of the line (in a parallel reality, you could say), so You don't see them. This is most likely the basic of programs: navigation capabilities, situational focus, a favourable way. Just when it manifests itself on the material items under close our attention is noticeable. And in fact this “materialization” takes place with neocolonial constantly, just You can't always track (even frequencies). What is this material manifestation and is tracked by the consciousness is only the tip of the iceberg.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:21

ОльгаВВ wrote:I Need stuff waiting for me, and besides me everybody's talking about it - "You waited". Apparently his intention with Corsair not only a space to take, you can "stake out" the correct thing and without the hustle and bustle to go pick up what you need.
If it is considered manifestations of the work of neocolony it turns out even cooler that he began to work with me for many years before I got it, it is likely that te past that we remember 'adapted' to the present

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:43

and I come to the question of magic. and the materialization of desires....)))) that Monday I was at work, man... that just indecent already an old phone to go... five..as it is not prestigious..)))) the next day at the office dropped.... right on the tile floor...glass into a fine mesh...it was a pity of course.. but to retreat was not much... had to go buy a new one..want..)))

Олькаа

Post by Олькаа » Wed Dec 16, 2015 16:33

Sad of course, but for several months no effects is not evident, only the first few weeks seemed like the intent was stronger, and that was probably psychological...Adults, and believe in fairy tales and give a lot of money, although probably designed for it and :cry:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 16, 2015 16:59

Olcaa, and not try to develop? Under the rolling stone gathers no moss. Here, for example, there is a theme http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =55&t=5855
If you are after it will not the humor of the situation... Maybe you are already an angel )))

Олькаа

Post by Олькаа » Wed Dec 16, 2015 19:17

in passing, You know I was trying and trying the last 8 years or so and physically, spiritually, professionally, and believe the steps to your goal, I do. The pendant I ordered for a specific goal, but went by leaps and bounds, so nothing has changed, it is because of the pendant and what it needs to help what I saw.
Thanks for the link! I read with great interest :o

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Dec 16, 2015 22:01

Olcaa, I have steps too leaps and bounds and make them our own, so I understand Your position. In the hectic to keep track of the action of the Coulomb difficult, but possible. I don't have Corsair, so I don't know how it works, but I guess to keep track of his action. If You notice, what has changed in Your behavior/attitude in recent months. Might have changed/are changing the habits, the taste, the feeling of life in General? Intense activity has led to some unexpected results? Changed sleep? Eating habits, communication? Inner sense of self? Bound to have something, just pay attention and You'll understand. But the journal news did not try? The diary is simply to rate themselves "before" and "after". If not tried, try it, you will be surprised the result after a month.

Олькаа

Post by Олькаа » Fri Dec 18, 2015 13:14

Sweet, intense activity led to a strong and prolonged cold...like a hospital, from which I concluded that we need to lighten up a bit and reduce the importance. Otherwise nothing much has changed. Diaries am 9 years old love it)) of course read! The pendant, of course, will not remove until, let's see what happens in a year, as I wrote - ordered it for a specific purpose, and it is not a matter of one day, so I will watch more and I will unsubscribe about results.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47

Olkaa
I think we have the guard against all kinds of effects,one part wants the picture of the world was more fluid (as You put it, believe in fairy tales),the other part of us is frantically spending huge force holds the usual picture of the world.I would also like what would the effects have been greater,but hand on heart,we all want,what would be the effects that we like that we expect and accept.We want that reality changed in a narrow,comfortable range.For one, we are not ready to destroy the whole pattern of our lives.I think that's why more time is needed(a woman wants to meet a loved one,she lives in Sochi,he is in Magadan.She doesn't want to leave the warm Sochi and a two-bedroom apartment.Imagine how much time is necessary,do they still met.Or how much time to reinvent yourself and to see your half,for example, in the school friend).And adverse effects more fluid picture of the world may occur in everyday life(the simplest-the disappearance of objects and finding them in the strangest places).
We are not whole and is in my opinion the main reason for our discontent.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:39

Most likely rooted in fear of death

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 19:03

кросби wrote:believe in fairy tales
If you analyze my every success with the Corsair was like a fairy tale .... :) And distant lands, and initiation, and meeting with Baba-Yaga and three trials and the rebirth ... - it was :)

Olkaaread this book many things will become clear
http://www.koob.ru/sokolov_dmitrii/skaz ... zkoterapia
кросби wrote:We are not whole and is in my opinion the main reason for our discontent.
Tell us how the program Integrity work?

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Dec 19, 2015 19:50

Olgavm,
There is nothing definite about the program integrity can not say(I have it in conjunction with the centering),sorry

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:08

кросби wrote: I think we have the guard against all kinds of effects,one part wants the picture of the world was more fluid (as You put it, believe in fairy tales),the other part of us is frantically spending huge force holds the usual picture of the world.I would also like what would the effects have been greater,but hand on heart,we all want,what would be the effects that we like that we expect and accept.We want that reality changed in a narrow,comfortable range.For one, we are not ready to destroy the whole pattern of our lives
Yes, here it is important to identify this fuse and decide he really protects us or just limits. If you can learn to understand this, that in the management plan a reality it will be a great progress.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:17

Олькаа wrote:Sweet, intense activity led to a strong and prolonged cold...like a hospital, from which I concluded that we need to lighten up a bit and reduce the importance.
Olcaa, I noticed that the people who are resisting internally any changes ill. This is purely my personal observation. I have the feeling that his inner block/plugging finds a way through the disease of the body, if the mental can not be acknowledged.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Dec 20, 2015 20:46

It happens that the opposite person relieves psychosomatic unit, kanalchiki decompressed and begins to clean up the "stagnant" blood. The one that had been because of pregatesti vessels. Well, not yet circulated - there any viral and bacterial mafia sphere of influence captured. A flask came loose and all rushed out, trying to capture the body. That naturally suppresses the aggressor, being ill at the same time. That is sometimes cleaning, improving the circulation of energy accompanied by disease

нева

Post by нева » Sun Dec 20, 2015 23:04

Or maybe just, immunity increases, all Chrono burn through. Here is a famous case. that quite healthy people had heard stories about will power, where you have at half past four in the morning..three bowl of ice water to pour on themselves... they assume every morning during the month. Well, started my practice and got sick..caught a cold. A kind of jolt to the immune system. Probably the first bowl ..it's pure adrenaline. After the first basin of ice water, the second and the third ..probably not perceived so sharply. And after the water treatment.. energy drink..juice of two lemons and two oranges. Methodology ..of course interesting, but with a high probability of side effects such as colds..

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Dec 20, 2015 23:18

However, you need clean water to drink to intoxication to display especially when you endeavor to engage in various mental & physical energy workshops

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 30, 2015 15:04

нева wrote:Or maybe just, immunity increases, all Chrono burn through. Here is a famous case. that quite healthy people had heard stories about will power, where you have at half past four in the morning..three bowl of ice water to pour on themselves... they assume every morning during the month. Well, started my practice and got sick..caught a cold. A kind of jolt to the immune system. Probably the first bowl ..it's pure adrenaline. After the first basin of ice water, the second and the third ..probably not perceived so sharply. And after the water treatment.. energy drink..juice of two lemons and two oranges. Methodology ..of course interesting, but with a high probability of side effects such as colds..
If it is done correctly , you will not be cold , and it will be what is called a purge, when ,as casually writes, bacterial and viral and other mafia out, drapet, then of course all of this disease it seems. Yourself tested and used for many years now, much less when pripret.... So the cold from the icy water, which immediately gushes over the body, not mogei in principle, because the opposite body warmed up and feeling the breadth of the body and fields... but if then go after that and brag to someone how brave...Yes and not maybe)))).

нева

Post by нева » Fri Jan 01, 2016 13:17

LILY-P
There is still the Lite version. In the morning, only one glass of water from the fridge, on the back of the head to pour directly over the sink, right after a dream. How to charge for the vessels of the brain.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Jan 03, 2016 17:22

In the morning itself, to put in order softer ways when it stood for a long time under a cold shower, poured, to enter the hole safely without consciously poisonous substances and without baths, and it is not a problem, but came to the conclusion that it is possible to do Jala Netty - rinsing the nose with salt water is not cold poplakat then really cold water in the face and eyes, grind it, and take a warm to hot rolling (optional) shower, well, then ....... needs, opportunities and development , flushing of the nose with the brain,nerve centers, a warm shower the body. Who what is better hot or cold (pouring) you need to sample depends on the Constitution of who you are watts, fire and etc the main thing is to try and compare

Post by ***** » Tue Jan 12, 2016 13:14

In the near future I will have to endure a time of conflict(the clash of interests and objectives) as in the circle of my communication and external circle. Will the Corsair to come out victorious in these conflicts, to find the right solutions well and keep a stiff upper lip?Or maybe even what products to get help?

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Jan 12, 2016 13:49

Take for Corsair armor.