Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Брачо
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Брачо » Sat Sep 15, 2018 16:37

Hi all. Please tell me this nookular on the upper frequencies from visuddhi and above also fills with energy?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 13:15

Not quite correct the question itself. You have to understand that walking in the field of modern esoteric “knowledge” idea that the “bottom” of EN. centers – “low frequency”, “upper” centers “high frequency” at least half a profanation arising from the misunderstanding of what energy centers and where are the frequencies of the energy centers. Information about this search for the crystals, I think the topic of the basics of energy-magic or Architecture GEIP, maybe someone of the users exact link will give.
Answering the question, again, first, we must understand what “nourishes the energy”. Pendant, as any competent device that does not have the specialized orientation to saturate the energy to certain areas of the body or of EN. the body, though, because it is a holistic structure. For me, the question sounds approximately so: is it possible to fill the vessel with water on the top of his neck? :) Yes, there are certain regularities in the distribution of energy in the development process, but they are not linear: for example, can be filling visuddhi without some study in the lower back. Corsair works for the extension of EN. body, there occurs locally in the area of certain EN. centers on the Central axis, the unknown, and is likely to depend on the current state of EN. the operator's body. Second, if the purpose of using the pendant – filling the body with energy, it is recommended that nookular Body of a Corsair, even other tasks is the expansion and capture space. One of the opinions, maybe someone of the users has experience tracking patterns of influence of the Corsair on EN. the centers of the vertical axis and unsubscribe about.

Брачо

Post by Брачо » Tue Sep 18, 2018 18:55

Thank you. I develop using other technologies that are not associated with this site. But for news here all the time watching, browsing. In General I'll try to explain briefly what work and what I need. It's a little different from what is being discussed. My development happens through working with mental bodies. Pumping of the largest egregors different information, experience, professional skills. Information is written in the main body of the personality, the level of the chin, which is called vishudha or the core of personality. That is the place where the information processing takes place and the construction of identity. And to ensure that the information was not frozen, and embedded and absorbed, need a lot of high-frequency pure energy. I connect the sources needed for this energy by the same technologies, that is, from the same representatives. But I want to try to combine with Neocolony, because I love to experiment with different technologies. Tried some time of broadcast BJ. Now I want to try Neocolony, they are good at attracting attention, the "Body" and "Mental" had long been interested in. By the way I also get a lot of useful tips in life and move along variant lines but the theme of GAIP haven't studied, so I understand it differently :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Sep 18, 2018 22:10

Agregory have a hierarchy within the system,it is necessary to have the status of a major to take to use and distribute energy and good ,egregor has a protection system,to get involved in agregory,not rewarding work,if there not have a real job.With energy you can work with both low and high and also from any other if you have something to work with.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Sep 18, 2018 22:13

Aura tell me,is there any way from plants or something else for the good work of spine,the spine and think the problem is the consequences of vaccination ,virus, and other biological factors,I don't think this blocks the energy,but I will not argue,you have the means to dorowa spine?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 19, 2018 13:16

Гуфест wrote:Gregory have a hierarchy within the system,it is necessary to have the status of a major to take to use and distribute energy and good ,egregor has a protection system,to get involved in agregory,not rewarding work,if there not have a real job.With energy you can work with both low and high and also from any other if you have something to work with.
All the way. But .., different Word and different "distribution" of the consumer)). Some do only the trick, no recoil, some early trickery on the little things, then otdoa , then another carrot and so on. Here are all individually. But there are tools...and there are techniques(some egregors).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 19, 2018 13:20

Гуфест wrote:I don't think this blocks energy
In snowm they are the best.
Гуфест wrote:spine and the problem is the consequences of vaccination ,virus, and other biological factors
Not a doctor, but had a lot of trouble and study ..basically clips of muscle-blocks , and hence the displacement and zaselenie from the offset and so on. But what the moment meant -the spine as the bone rebar with nerves ,or bone marrow, and it is quite another.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Sep 19, 2018 20:25

Man lives in symbiosis with bacteria and fungi when be able to remove the malicious types,it is also necessary to populate the desired types of bacteria and fungus.It is necessary to know both,so that we can take action.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 20:15

Брачо wrote:I attached the sources needed for this energy by the same technologies, that is, from the same representatives.
If you give a link or description on this ... project, it will be easier to give an accurate recommendation. I'm always wary of pumping from egregores and record information, especially remote :) Most often it is through "masters" that together with this info always write down a lot of his personal, and considering that communication is always two-way, this mixed with new path from previous clients...it's not about Your system specifically, just stating that these variants the most. And then the pendants will start...cleansing from virtualos processes. MB in Your case it would be better to use essential oils or to wait for the resonances, or perhaps to take part in their testing.

Алииса

Nookular "Corsair"

Post by Алииса » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:39

Hi all! I got the pendant the Corsair, have a question, it is geographically where it is tied? It acts not only on the territory of Russia? For example in Switzerland and Germany, he will also act?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Nookular "Corsair"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 25, 2019 13:32

Will be valid everywhere.