Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 26, 2017 14:20

GuestI like the practice when responding to abstract in such a visible statement of the issues which You have is not enough, need the whole picture, the history, the background of the question, what is the reason and the need for this information, or is it for only "mental exercises". Information should work, and not to lie dead weight, so I can give you a direction in finding solutions for users, but do not act as a "walking encyclopedia of energy -" :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Mar 26, 2017 20:27

The movie Gotham,the dark knight,when the hero got out of prison,he one guru said that strength alone is not enough to get out,need the fear to lose life(turned on the telly at this moment,and at the same time your post has opened),in his case for the axis to take the preservation of life,the very biological life of the axle.Awareness is the ability which is activated because of something(event),the axis of consciousness,which is the main motivation,what is it tied?if, by analogy of the film.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 13:55

Gueston medium it was neither cold n hot. Breakthrough on power...and still feel the effect...it is enough to recall the performance and to tune in to how to turn this mechanism and is ready to broadcast again :) . Interestingly, immediately began svanetii friends who do yourself or teach ...who in the theater, who autorskim, art and invited to participate in the projects :).
Unusual to feel this rush and flow of energy.. probably not yet able to use it to learn...because there is some "tail" because of its overabundance, is felt as the residual thrill, excitement chtoli...try this to do something

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 27, 2017 16:21

The excitement is normal,it will take seriously the matter,with excitement to redirect the power 90% in planning,and gradually move to a higher level of improvisation.Excess energy load of the above.The moon is like the first time,very hot. Armour best time to use it,connect it after mastering the techniques,the Armor should be set to powere separately under something mastered.
I have Armor sales fell at one point,apparently protection on contingent work,and have to sell everything and the more the better)),here at the peak of sales,armor ,booked from my favorite customers,after which powere,armor had to of programming,now everything is fine.
Excess energy can be shipped many topics,for example, at its sole discretion.About the collective energies of many dream it popolzovavshis.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Mar 27, 2017 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 16:41

Guestintuitively Armor a month ago, put aside...I feel it...not yet time...Interested to come to the Golden mean, when I am fond of planning to hang begin....and kind of hate it when it goes wrong... :) After various improvisations as a time of excitement and excess energy beats....Learn to combine :)
I make very good Armor, when was a difficult period and we had to get ready mentally, physically, spiritually and saksak :) , but then to interfere with the beginning...especially when more subtle connections postraumatice with the new and the new social environment, which began to appear...just here Armor and temporarily disabled...But just realized at what point did it:) Thanks)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 27, 2017 20:48

Excitement pumped by energy from the audience,with excitement redirect your energy into something else is needed.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Apr 03, 2017 17:52

Гуфест wrote:Excitement is pumped by energy from the audience,with excitement redirect your energy into something else is needed.
I tried using the Armor the energy of the audience to block, so it does not cause such a strong vibration of my...nah, didn't work...energy Bolshogo number of people and their attention to my balloons in my excitement.. :) It seems just not yet able to absorb this energy, transfer it into something else and use it...But the Armor is not an assistant for sure..With the Corsair maneuvered, maneuvered, so far, has devalvirovat :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Apr 03, 2017 18:15

Smusic with excitement in public statements(often conduct presentations of 15-20 people ,like it is high time to get used to ,each time it was like diving into cold water ) it became easier with 2 program-level experience unconsciously , titanium ,style ,Merkaba
Korsar audience attracts and helps retain the audience's attention

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 03, 2017 21:52

Tried using the Armor the energy of the audience to block
Energy block why?let it be redirect in confidence,remember what be the victory from the past that you gave strength,this is the starting point,the Armor here is quite nice really,she's just heavy,pribautki from the past ,a long,lingering,and you have to work,so the first variant and the armor power,armor cuts off the experience, the excitement,the belief that the experience of empty and unnecessary in a workflow.The commencement speech should be calm ,confident,it is inflated with the audience,than go out and pumped up.Find your method,share after.))
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Apr 03, 2017 23:12, edited 2 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 03, 2017 22:00

Radanov rightly said, the second pendant includes apathy on the audience,especially Titan,but pookuratnee with the words need to be))I can believe everything.About first pendants ,focused attention,because working with them now.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 03, 2017 22:04

In General, the Chronos needs to be always everywhere with any devayani with him to the end of the day you can manage to clean up troubles, and in the evening everything will be fine.Armor on the new path of the past ,are forced to work.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 23:05

Chronos is not for daily use. Of course, depends on how deep, but I think if we took over Chronos, then get stuck as soon as I can. Otherwise, it may be a daily habit to gain troubles - still night Cronus will cleans.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Apr 04, 2017 16:43

took Chronos, then get stuck as soon as I can
And quickly all of perigiali to abolish ,that was the time in a good mood.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:31

energy Bolshogo number of people and their attention to my balloons in my excitement.. :)
BRM amethyst,the description stated that for public speaking the most,respectively, and the essence of amethyst the amethyst is worn for confidence in the statements,he was still on necrotic protects.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:10

Guest, :o thank you, the theme of pebbles and BRM has not yet been studied closely, in the future)...although it is ancient magic, why it had gone round(((, poizuchat...
Last edited by Смузик on Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Apr 13, 2017 15:19

Гуфест wrote:commencement speech should be calm ,confident,it is inflated with the audience,than go out and pumped up.Find your method,share after.))
Happy so far, for me it's a magical alchemical process to create a field between me and the people (the public call ). The quality of the field depends on me and the attention they send. But learn to manage the attention and using it to simulate their condition - is an art, such a wonderful exchange, where everyone gets their own. So in the process while

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Apr 18, 2017 20:56

learn to manage the attention and using it to simulate their condition
Maxim Galkin this is the first channel of transmission in there with the kids talented he communicates.General Warriors that by evil spirits,he gave high praise,Zhirinovsky pleaded on the scene to stop him to portray even the money he promised for it on the development of culture.paid off)) Maxim very strong awareness .
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Apr 18, 2017 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Apr 19, 2017 21:32

Funny,the orientation of the catches,what is not a virtual program?A genius always visited new path that is able to cut off the essence or protect shtoby not torn to pieces .All just fag off)),once merged.)))

мишель

Post by мишель » Thu Jun 01, 2017 18:30

Tell And can be pendant to wear on my keychain.Neck heavy.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36

мишель wrote:Tell And can be pendant to wear on my keychain.Neck heavy.
Can

Екатерина Андерссон

The work of the pendants at a great distance

Post by Екатерина Андерссон » Wed Aug 09, 2017 18:13

Hello.
I bought a pendant the Corsair. The description says that the pendants are working from the server (sorry, I don't understand it). Where is the server located? How far from the server's pendant?

Thank you.
With respect
Catherine

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

The work of the pendants at a great distance

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 09, 2017 18:46

Catherine Andersson Pendant 1 level already has the basic and special , for each pendant. It can be used without logging in to your Personal account , which you create yourself , it's just switching modes is done in the LC.

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... /nookulon/ DESCRIPTION- "Nookular directly as the product is the carrier of a set of algorithms (“automation”), providing the work of direct-reverse of the operator with the software packages on the server. The control pendant includes features of “firmware operator” (natural ability, personality, current emotional state, etc.) and generates the appropriate codes that are the input for the activation/stop of a package and/or defined parameters for their work. These packages are basic or specialized programs do not work all at once, and at the same time, numerous internal and external conditions specify a constant dynamic: something that is very useful here and now for a specific operator, is a completely useless through the day, from another operator or to another space......."

http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5836 Automatic shift program modes neocolonial
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5958 Personal account products SAMM.<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Aug 09, 2017 19:02, edited 4 times in total.

Екатерина Андерссон

Re: Work pendants at a great distance

Post by Екатерина Андерссон » Wed Aug 09, 2017 18:51

Ie it works offline, without a server?
And if I want to switch the mode of operation through a personal account, is that possible?
Where is the server located?

Екатерина Андерссон

Post by Екатерина Андерссон » Wed Aug 09, 2017 19:40

One more question was born. I have not looked at the number of your pendant, when buying, not just realized, is it possible to know the number? Well, the date of purchase, for example?
When you buy anything about the number and binding and not said...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 12, 2017 13:55

Екатерина Андерссон wrote:Hello.
I bought a pendant the Corsair. The description says that the pendants are working from the server (sorry, I don't understand it). Where is the server located? How far from the server's pendant? Ie it works offline, without a server? And if I want to switch the mode of operation through a personal account, is that possible? I have not looked at the number of your pendant, when buying, not just realized, is it possible to know the number? Well, the date of purchase, for example?
When you buy anything about the number and binding and not said...
Strictly speaking, it is not. Buying nookular, the operator apparently difficult to escape from experience of using other products, or the notion of “charm, talisman”, as the bearer of some properties...in the description you can read in this thread viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5686 revealed that integrated technology is built on the work of real systems where the pendant as a physical product, is the label, the actual programs are not “written” on it, exist in GAIP (it was funny how someone won't call nick not to make a mistake and someone inadvertently hurt to copy our products dug has a label from the epoxy and tried to read the data reader...), and the functions are generated in the domain, that is, nookular works standalone, and the server controls the relative changes and cycles in the domain that is, the server is not applying any of the programs on nookular, and the embodiment of the principle of operation of the system for the system operator, the domain of GAIP (this is more addressed in the video system Balance+), where nookular longer performs the control function is “inner” relative changes to the system (actually the principle of management neocolonial operator).
And about the distances... you can answer this question, if you understand the differences between physical and software level of reality. We perceive the physical space exists within the program space, i.e. in analogy with the programmer that by manipulating the mouse through menus controls movements on the monitor, the visible distance between the “pixels” are part of the program space, or configuration of the monitor and its software, and do not exist at the program level and for the operator visible distance and move between them exist only if attention is watching what is happening on screen, that is, consciousness covers only the physical plane of reality. And, by the way, the patterns of frequencies for "monitors" also are different, which determines the existence of more than one physical reality in parallel with our... in a word, to use neocolony operator, you can not get into these details, it's simple enough to understand that distance is not important to the work of Coulomb, switching occurs in LK, to toggle the desired identifier tied to the user, the purchase was not only to say that the room is not worth to lose like needs to be written explanatory note about this...if lost, try to go to the office, or the product will need to reflash or replace with another, which is faster.<