Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Корвин
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Корвин » Tue Jan 12, 2016 16:18

You probably know your strengths and weaknesses, that is, what needs to be strengthened say for example, if the emotional balance you need the microcosm, a clear head mentality, and maybe plus and neocolor 2 with its defenses in General and the inner circle but most importantly is yourself

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jan 12, 2016 18:30

***** wrote:In the near future I will have to endure a conflict of time(a clash of interests and objectives) as in the circle of my communication and external circle. Will the Corsair to come out victorious in these conflicts, to find the right solutions well and keep a stiff upper lip?Or maybe even what products to get help?
I would advise you to look at the pendants of the second level.... Honestly, with his appearance it became easier to stay in all situations and circles. Yet the Corsair is very hard in single use.

Post by ***** » Tue Jan 12, 2016 19:10

Forgot to write, I have a Master and a Microcosm. I just wanted to hide in a box-the sarcophagus, for a more pronounced effect of the Corsair. I thought they made me more relaxed.

Post by ***** » Wed Jan 13, 2016 19:19

Now two people have sent me to Neocolony-2. I thought that at the first level should be fixed.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jan 13, 2016 20:26

To gain a foothold is required, in pendants the first level te work with them builds the internal structure, that would be something to work with the space rush is really hardly worth it. Quality is achieved by elaboration of this takes time, feedback get fast insight but also to learn to make their necessary insight it is possible and in books to recite a lot but if the structure is not that much to work with that will to be able a BLOB?(this is not about you specifically)

Ланада

Post by Ланада » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:34

Can't find a package of specialized programs for the Corsair, which is seen.

Овод

Post by Овод » Tue Jan 26, 2016 13:40

Ланада wrote:can't find a package of specialized programs for the Corsair, which is seen.
“Axis of consciousness” ver. 1_2
This program is a prototype packages “Proportion” and “Symmetry”. The main practical effect of this program is the ability to rely on their own experience and their own opinion, ignoring most of the signals coming from the virtual parasitic programs. The presence of the axis of consciousness is a condition for informed personal approach to every thought, every opinion and every action. The energy level of the work of this program is manifested as a higher quality from the position of the internal geometry of the circulation of energy in the brain. In the work of the programme in fact laid the basis for the generation of energy and not a primitive of its consumption. At different levels can be considered separate processes: SPM level (the energy or even the physical axis of the brain), firmware (the level of motivation and value orientations) and SOUP (software level of the data markers). In this program the operator can note the changes in:
- motivation for professional activity
- ability to set current tasks
- communication
- the organization of his so-called “free time”
- etc.

“V ver. 1_3”
The orientation of the operator to win in a global sense. The search and transition to those of the variant lines, where the operator wins.

“Field camouflage ver. 2_1”
A very interesting software package associated with the integration of the operator in a certain social structure. This is one of the examples of effective hacking virtual programs. In fact, the program implements a set of tweaks of some of the data under aggressive at the moment, for the operator of the program. In fact it is a social trick. This – among strangers, a stranger among his. Many virtual programs are offered to operators with at this stage, a certain quality of energy, a kind of landmarks pseudo-freedom, or rather, pseudo-freedom of choice. This is not a simple virtual program is a kind of “terms and conditions”. And what operator, which is beneficial to use these programs to achieve their goals, but the adoption is required of the user agreement unacceptable? This package disguises the operator under a “normal” user, giving it access to field specific capabilities, without the need for “required fee” for it.

“Assault ver. 1_2_1”
This program is a set of defined access keys, including transitional level, this is a temporary use of the greater opportunities at the expense of “necessary energy supply”. In fact, this program in fact is activated very rarely. It's an exchange part of its energy reserve for temporary access to the access keys for levels that exceed the current 1 and 2-3 levels. Rarely – because the current problem, posed in front of the operator, rarely require such “heavy artillery”. You can comment on this package, so: the operator has not connected to some vertical sources of energy, but he has the opportunity to redeem a proportional amount of energy from horizontal sources of power for temporary access. In fact, nothing harmful or scary when this happens, during testing it was noted that the NC operator usually uses...ever. That is, nature has determined this reserve, and the conditions of modern life contribute to the fact that this stock never used. In addition to this, the NC, which this program uses up to 30% in the future is restored within a maximum of 1-2 months.

“Plug-in speed modes ver.2_1”
Speed is one of the important attributes of the Corsair. This program can be reduced to a temporary disactivate virtual program called “time”. There is no time, it can be heard from many “smart people”, but for the operator it can be a form of direct experience. The program “Time” – is one of the attempts, successful and global, binding people to the frequencies of the physical level of reality. With the direct mental perception of the concept of “time” there is an interesting discrepancy: on the one hand, it is a distinct concept, in which all people live, and even time zones invented, on the other hand, one time is not really measured and not perceived. Try it for yourself clearly define what is time and are bound to stumble upon some generally accepted patterns that are not grounded in fact nothing. The concept of “fast” and “slow” are nothing more than virtual stops thinking. In fact there are some “standard” hours that we all put more than a subjective concept of “time” and all. The work of this program is to the alternative data source that is able to temporarily take the operator to another “standard”. Such effects are repeatedly recorded within the scientific community, in case of emergency situations that require for the survival of other standard concepts of time, for example, in the crash of the Airliners black boxes recorded the actual actions of the pilot for a few seconds (though conscious) that all the “normal” rate, he would be able to produce at least a few minutes. In fact the effect of this program can be described as a temporary transfer of the statement to another variant the line in which the standard time is different from generally accepted.<

Ланада

Post by Ланада » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:10

Isn't that a basic package of programmes? Interested in more specialized programs which are stated in the description neocolony Corsair.

Фортуна

Post by Фортуна » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:23

Hello!
Acquired nookular I level Corsair. I began to notice changes and interesting events in my life.
Once I put the pendant, I was a little shaken, as if intoxicated, but more paid attention to an internal feeling. The body is like opened his eyes. More on the rise. New day, new experience and new events. Energy around me, as soon as a charged battery. The mind reacts and thinks twice as fast, it began to reflect in my work activities. It was decided to conduct an experiment, pendant left at home. The body, like a child who only went by yourself, you kind of already know how to walk, but I'm afraid to go further without support. I wonder what's next ....

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Tue Jul 26, 2016 20:17

In auto mode, all easy, all smooth. In the medium, appear tseplyalki that people are trying to say something. Or even specify. Information about yourself the more you get through the people. In the state of the power all people become some sort of nervous and more anxious. On situations gradually returns to a state where all is as it should be. One of the examples. We have at the office, lane was blocked with concrete blocks, and in this place I sometimes went to far underground, as it is more logical than to our neighbour, and to do transfer to far. So I thought well, that's not convenient to walk and pass through blocks not close. So we decided that it would be necessary to remove that would be convenient for everyone to walk. Come on the trail. day blocks no smile on her face. Now only go to far. I catch myself thinking that I'm sort of the janitor of disharmony, and this basic human function. Also understand that some things don't even have to do physically, you can only only think. It is quite fun, but not fun when it's start to explain to people who do not understand and do not even want to understand that it is possible to give impetus to the ball mentally and it will roll and not just physically.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Aug 27, 2016 23:47

I bought the Corsair and Armor a week ago,the world was perceived in a new light,bought a pack of cigarettes in the store went outside, stood at the ballot boxes and ripped off the Talon with a stack of pictures of the horror,a guy comes up and asks you spare a cigarette?I shake my head type no(don't know what got into me,always well treated,and then squeezed some cigarette,I thought to myself.After the response is incorrectly asked because you have a whole pack of cigarettes in his hand and he you have her see well ,I'm like why isn't he properly asked?the answer ,here you gastesi of the packet and you WILL NOT have a CIGARETTE,then says you want to rule by imposing a line of conduct,while the needy should ask to treat with a cigarette,I smiled to myself and thought,wow the alignment issue,that would be so, the complex patterns, situations on autopilot and all that were correct.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 28, 2016 0:19

***** wrote:In the near future I will have to endure a conflict of time(a clash of interests and objectives) as in the circle of my communication and external circle. Will the Corsair to come out victorious in these conflicts, to find the right solutions well and keep a stiff upper lip?Or maybe even what products to get help?
Armor to Corsair and everything will be OK.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 05, 2016 22:31

[quote="Alkaa"]Sad of course, but for several months no effects is not evident, only the first few weeks seemed like the intent was stronger, and that was probably psychological...Adults, and believe in fairy tales and give a lot of money, although probably designed for it and :cry:[/quote

To cling to the promise of one of the main challenges of working with neocolonial,in your case,was expressed intentions,it is the primary line to which you must go,then starts another stage,scrolling events,people who interfere with your kamerniy weaken your intention may be another one of the most obscure and subtle ways negative impact. Most often the consequences of such attacks are felt as a feeling of lethargy, tiredness, melancholy, a sense of insecurity associated with the channel lock,is practically not determined independently,this is the Armor fixes.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Sep 18, 2016 19:38

Hidden attack,and what it is.....
For example, someone who is not happy for any reason ,such as a controversial issue in business, with partners ,for some time someone always thinks badly about the person,the receiving party begins to feel a slight burning sensation in the body,it can be face,ears,eyes,felt some energy rise,the next day is the beginning of a new phase,this sense of apathy,laziness,indifference,bad mood,melancholy ,everything falls from the hands,headache(tablets do not take!!!),at this point we must ask the question,WHY headache(often several times)?question directed inward,usually start the response in the form of random recollections of the situation with the participants,who immediately,usually the next day(a requirement that must undergo a headache,it means you are connected already in the theme),then knowing who is doing it at the time of the attack(burning) can be installed on the other end,I OWN,I'm a good,honest,etc ... to give the installation for yourself I'm a STRANGER on the client-YOU can't see ME,forget it.You can set the shield,but it is better to uspakoit someone on the other end.So is ARMOR.You can set the status as such is an enemy,a friend,a partner, a relative, a colleague,a status for themselves,and the status at the end of the sacrifice,but we must remember that the variant line from start to work,if everything is correct,then leap energy +good mood,if not correct, that is a protracted work variant lines is possible and taxied to the desirable result(it is long),there is chaos,so the internal and external chaos,everyone chooses their own path.personally, I go until mixed methods because a little knowledge and a lot of questions.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Sep 18, 2016 20:11, edited 4 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 19, 2016 20:49

мимоходом wrote:not change the Past, and is not necessary. What is already done is right, it is better to think about the present. This is a node which can be very nice to unleash significant development of both sides.

As you see the development???sharing love it all clear.Read more write the correct script ending.
At the moment,it is the lawyer gets a job,raises the organization wants to continue to take their achievements,popolitova team and the enterprise itself,the price of his services was agreed initially.
How do head?

ВедьМа

Post by ВедьМа » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:25

I wear a Corsair on the average mode.
Yesterday activated BRM Bridge HA. Do I need to somehow match the pendant with BRM? if so, which mode should be pendant on how to match?

thank you

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 22, 2016 13:25

ВедьМа wrote:do I Need to somehow match the pendant with BRM?
1.No. Independent product.
2.Pairing-the group the group can only pendants.

кирагуиту

Post by кирагуиту » Thu Sep 22, 2016 14:25

Корвин wrote:is Likely rooted in the fear of death

Or in fear of life. Fear of life - sounds great,huh? And I think he'd be stronger than the fear of death.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 04, 2016 15:29

Fear of living - sounds good,huh?and still sounds ostino
Valor,courage,victory,fame love life .The courage of life-sounds great.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Thu Nov 10, 2016 14:16

Овод wrote:the Presence of the axis of consciousness is a condition for informed personal approach to every thought, every opinion and every action.
Good day!) How to set this axis? Or is it the software, then there is no need of effort on the part of operator? Or is it, boliche, practice some sort on brain development? If you have any links, you can go forward, and then a lot of information and choice assortment large, not always very clear..where the desired activity of the operator, and where , um, so to speak on the credibility of the information field. Thank you

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Fri Nov 18, 2016 16:39

I decided finally to participate, too) With the Corsair feel good, confident and calm. Switched to a new job recently, very worried. New relationships, unfamiliar functionality to prove itself necessary. But quickly managed his position to find, now being developed and fixed. Became presidentalso ideas..There are some that feel that it was not in his place, watching where it goes. Don't know whether to associate it with culaea but there was a feeling in the body density, grounding, chtoli. I'm actually in the clouds Bolshereche :? So this is something new for me, it's necessary to observe.
But savailablememory is that with each person lining up their relationships, their communication, their space is organized. Fairly quickly, maybe just have a little more experience.and did notice an interest from bystruyu relations to the back to make some notes. Ie what I want to see in them and that should put that to happen. OO! Found words - more responsibility began to take in dealing with people! I hope with a bias to strengthen the quality and to find other :)
In General, there are many interesnogo the forum there. What is the process in itself open, thanks to someone. And what is similar to private. But still interesting, helps to understand, to filter. Thank you :)

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:32

Полинушка wrote:Fairly quickly, maybe just have a little more experience.and did notice an interest from bystruyu relations to the back to make some notes. Ie what I want to see in them and that should put that to happen. OO! Found words - more responsibility began to take in dealing with people!
In! I read that yesterday and think...what does all this actually have to do with the pendant? This is my experience, he used with me was, I felt it. And the devil possessed me then to write a review? :roll:

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:32

Полинушка wrote:Fairly quickly, maybe just have a little more experience.and did notice an interest from bystruyu relations to the back to make some notes. Ie what I want to see in them and that should put that to happen. OO! Found words - more responsibility began to take in dealing with people!
In! I read that yesterday and think...what does all this actually have to do with the pendant? This is my experience, he used with me was, I felt it. And the devil possessed me then to write a review? :roll:

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:43

And here is the answer from...as much to the ridiculous. I'm on the forums not really a visitor, but here here have decided to "live" a little, space exploration new at it) so "Hello" to all

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Nov 21, 2016 15:35

Полинушка wrote:In! I read that yesterday and think...what does all this actually have to do with the pendant? This is my experience, he used with me was, I felt it.
man is a small universe ,is in us all ,the entire experience of the world .the locket always adds something which did not exist before .sometimes initially more helps to structure experience and to balance its applicability .few have the experience everyone has baggage rich it is important to know when experience to apply.apparently you have this soft ,consistent option .if there is little - change the mode on the medium or power .