Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
ОльгаВВ
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Sep 12, 2015 18:00

Юрий Насонов wrote: Now I am in nookular not constantly, only when they feel that it's necessary. At first I wanted to write nothing here, but then decided that my story can help someone. I would be glad if so, I will also be glad to talk, and spouse currently enrolled at your seeing and will be happy to help with advice.
Yeah) the Story is inspiring.. Thanks for sharing! :o
And helped me in the choice I now pick up nookular for a new project on the creation and promotion of sites.. and to have enough energy and time .. thoughts, ideas, creativity.. And the project has progressed ... and the relationship with partners was good. Now doubt about the choice "no"))))
p.s. On the Armor a few days silence. As if he fell asleep on my necklace(

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:16

раданов wrote:. And I realized what's going on with the pendant I had before, but much weaker and I just didn't notice all the signs. Don't know what was stronger - the signs themselves, or that I started to pay attention to them. The tool you need for something to be hooked although not able to determine what it was. Might be special inner force or intention ,or desire. Before that I was a Panacea and BJ 2.0 and also absolutely nothing so the review has decided for him not to write. Such things I prefer to give. To each his own.
That is - simply put - are starting to listen more, to focus on being informed abilities? There were signs -usually without the pendant rarely paid attention - with a pendant often?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21

[quote="Olgavm"]
Come play with level...husband felt although he did not say what you are doing

She began to distinguish when the pendant is in normal mode, and when it's controlled. When the pendant I give the assignment, he begins to feel differently

Olgavn , as included in the access level? And how do? The mechanism - just the internal order?

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:18

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:That is - simply put - are starting to listen more, to focus on being informed abilities? There were signs -usually without the pendant rarely paid attention - with a pendant often?
Yes, almost so. Mastered partially explains the basic programs (it is a pity that not all the above) I have apparently now working as a "favorable way". There was a lot of “frozen” cases, like minor and major (like selling cars), when you pay attention to the signs of the world getting stronger. For example, I thought recently about a deal. Passing the cinema, and there on the huge LCD Billboard (big bright is always on her a look) the same blue screen of death windows (blue screen of death). Apparently hung something, but I've never seen on the big panels and so it was unusual and out of place that my decision was unequivocal. How correct do not know, but now things are going in a favorable way.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Sep 20, 2015 0:41

Olgavn , as included in the access level? And how do? The mechanism - just the internal order?
Yeah, nothing special.. to switch visualize a scale with levels from "green" to "red" and move the slider

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:25

баклажан wrote:Except that I have lost a lawyer, I couldn't trust anyone of my colleagues: what to expect from them when I betrayed a best friend?
Sorry for best friend half the business, and with the cry that he betrayed you :lol: You have it all in America are? :wink:

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:55

Peter Bareskinin the topic:
"When deciding what to do with the German Navy, Stalin offered to share, and Churchill made a counter-proposal: "Flood."
Stalin replied: "Here you are my half and drown".

You your company first lift, and then give your half :) And may all give, the best friend, once "you there," all such ;)

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:06

Yury Nasonov Your business continues to exist only thanks to your friend in gratitude, you cry a traitor.

You're right, it's none of my business. I just have nothing to do. I am so sorry to put everything in its place :?

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:13

Петя Варежкин wrote:I am So sorry to put everything in its place
You came Tacoli. It put you on the spot. To place need to have a high level of understanding, and you still have meaning life and daily activities look like a teenager. My advice: make something beautiful with their hands. Helps. And with idleness, and the meaning of life.

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:27

Юрий Насонов wrote: You came Tacoli
I came in and said. Maybe you misheard? ;)
That you put in place
Yes, I like him and never left :?
to place need to have a high level of understanding, and you still have meaning life and daily activities look like a teenager.
And "like a teenager" is like?
My advice: make something beautiful with their hands. Helps. And with idleness, and the meaning of life.
For example.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:42

Петя Варежкин wrote:I came in and said. Maybe you misheard?
Hearing all fine, it seemed.
Ah, you're from the conversational genre. In this people also improved: with humor, irony, double meanings, puns. Maybe you are destined to become the second Ferguson.

Петя Варежкин

Post by Петя Варежкин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49

Юрий Насонов wrote: Hearing all fine, it seemed.
Well then dreamed ;)
Ah, you're from the conversational genre. In this people also improved: with humor, irony, double meanings, puns. Maybe you are destined to become the second Ferguson.
So should I be happy or offended? )) Anyway thank you, your feedback is very valuable to me ;) BU-ha-ha...

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:17

Yury Nasonovthank you for Your story. The worst manipulators and detractors all over the world enough. Importantly, meeting these people on their way, to make insights and invaluable experience in this situation will be useful in the future. Adds whether nookular insight to "see" through people? Still eyeing the direction of action of neocolony. To understand people better, but the question is, is it connected specifically with neocolonial or self-development in General?

The fact that Your "offender" came a sickly, too, seems to me not accidental. I have the background of the rise appeared, too, some familiar comrades, tried something "grab" me. One was pinned down by heavy machine, and the second log on the construction of the house. The wife of one of them is a woman sensitive, it seems, figured out where "the wind blows" and very quickly gave me back all that tried to kill her husband. Question - is the work of neocolony or justice of the Universe?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:46

Basically Pete said all right, with a deep understanding. And Yuri understands everything
Soon, I do not understand how early my company (and I) did without it. But the crisis touched everyone and the company has begun the difficult times. The pressure was from all sides - migrazioni, tax, the impression that all the public service decided to start to pick on us. My new colleague and friend literally pulled us out of the pit of problems. Courts have been set. And it's clear that my friend persuaded me to use any extreme, semi-legal measures. He devised ingenious schemes, the intricacies of which even I didn't know until the end. Due to this, we kind of pulled through.
That fell and rolled again - a great opportunity to show magnanimity (greatness of soul) and to bring the pendulum to zero, instead, that rock and get after n years reverse its course.
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:49, edited 1 time in total.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:07

Петя Варежкин wrote:So should I be happy or offended? ))
Choose

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:22

passingI described the story from the perspective of the facts. Initially set it out on the forum didn't want just due to the fact that there will be such Peti Marikina that no matter what to say, the main thing to say. And mimohodom, which claim to originality will begin to breed demagoguery. To have the courage to say what is right and what is wrong, you need to at least pass my way and experience all that I did. I hope will not offend you if I say that all this originality comes from a place of weakness. And fear. For example, I go to the gym 3 times a week. Go - when you do not want. Go - when you feel bad. But powerful people are always the weak people who need to destroy someone else will and someone else's intention, not to feel weak loser compared to others. Such people sauce verbosity pretensions to intellectuality, originality begin to prove to me that going to the gym - bad, bad and not needed. But I smile and not argue with them. Because it is a fact: I am strong and they are weak.
мимоходом wrote:that dropped and rolled again, a great opportunity to show magnanimity (greatness of soul) and to bring the pendulum to zero
Do you think I should give in and comply with its terms? :)

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:24

Olgavm, Honeythanks , glad that story has helped someone to understand something or to realize. To do this, and wrote.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:28

Olgavmmy choice was to some extent accidental. He helped me because was my choice. I would advise you to rely on your feelings, intuition (or whatever it is you women when choice is based?) and don't be afraid to make his own way, though not for others.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:28

The past cannot be changed, and is not necessary. What is already done is right, it is better to think about the present. But it is not all measured in money, something is measured by beauty. For example, it would be nice now to lend a helping hand to his friend (as of course will allow your own greed and his own claim and requests). This is a node which can be very nice to unleash significant development of both sides.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:32

passingI spend to charity 10% of revenues. And to maintain a scoundrel, and go on about all the wrong reasons is another. It so happened that I was born in a small village in Kazakhstan since realized that good can withstand evil only with his fists. All I have achieved through this principle. Perhaps you have a different experience, for me everything else is demagoguery and a sign of weakness. If for you personally, the importance and beauty - go and give all their money to the orphanage. Weak? But on the forum to advise others - not weak.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:34

Yuri, well, experience is experience, after n years will understand, as the pendulum back. Well, maybe a few months, now everything is very fast, rapidly

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:40

:lol:
There is no future, there is a real. And at this very moment you can make a strong step or succumb to weakness. Such manipulation is for the station fortune tellers: you'll see, the pendulum, funnel, spiral of time and space :) show. You just don't understand. Over time you will understand. It is a play on our fears and weaknesses. It is possible to justify anything. I such suggestions have not be.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:41

All the power in weakness )))

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:43

passingit is these "clever" arguments and bring those to the gym to walk are lazy :)

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 15:47

Милая wrote:Adds whether nookular insight to "see" through people? Still eyeing the direction of action of neocolony. To understand people better, but the question is, is it connected specifically with neocolonial or self-development in General?
And I don't know. A break - he still did not understand.
Милая wrote:Question - is the work of neocolony or justice of the Universe?
May justice, which is manifested through the pendant through you :)