Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 21, 2015 22:52

АлексейАлександрович wrote:I don't mind new pendant spritz lacquer from the spray, and you will give me this in return allows old?
Yes, please contact the office on this issue. Don't lose no ID, You will replace only the physical products, all the data in the domain and the current configuration will be saved.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Jul 22, 2015 0:54

Аура wrote: This is a standard ready-made base for pendants, are made from the same materials.
I did not understand a bit.
Strange is oxidized from me? Or the same materials in different batches differ?

Жако

Post by Жако » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:03

Today in my city (north Italy) is 38° C :roll:
Today in my city (North of Italy) is 38 degrees Celsius.

From left / from left to right:
Microcosm (2 weeks old) - Master (different metallic alloy / different metal alloy 6 weeks old) - Armor (2 weeks old)

In my case the cause is definitely the sweat due to the scorching heat of this month.
In my case the reason is definitely sweat because of the scorching heat in this month.

N. B.: I don t need replacing / I don't need to be replaced.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:26

I want to say mate.

Apparently the Corsair, Wizard, Armor. Did a picture about an hour ago

АлексейАлександрович

Post by АлексейАлександрович » Wed Jul 22, 2015 15:48

Аура wrote:
АлексейАлександрович wrote:I don't mind new pendant spritz lacquer from the spray, and you will give me this in return allows old?
Yes, please contact the office on this issue. Don't lose no ID, You will replace only the physical products, all the data in the domain and the current configuration will be saved.
Thank you!

Горд

Post by Горд » Wed Jul 22, 2015 20:58

Корвин wrote:
Евген412 wrote:I understand the computer affects not pendant, but the man "shifted" in a state in which it affects the computer.
I think so, the ability to pendants with equipment problems were at home on a stationary computer, my son asked from the room to go to the Internet to log in, now the computer actually Internet did not want to leave the master to call I will phone my life living no no will call , etc., but all this is not reason to "panic" but rather the indicators. You need to learn to live with it , work with gadgets Aura in a parallel branch wrote.
:roll: Plan the flight, do I even with a pendant on a plane to go? Devices the pilot will not refuse? :shock:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 24, 2015 13:44

Горд wrote: Plan the flight, do I even with a pendant on a plane to go? Devices the pilot will not refuse?
In the airplane's instruments to get You just will not allow it.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Wed Aug 26, 2015 15:33

Good afternoon developers and media Corsair. Pendant I from the end of may. Translated into the average, and yesterday in the maximum mode.
According to instructions - should be this : Power. A high level of access control firmware neocolony.
- the operator's speed control.
- operator control density pairing. Changes in the density of conjugation affects the amount of incoming data. And this, in turn, determines how thinly the algorithm will respond to real processes. Default is the average degree of mates.

Does this mean that the volume of incoming data is extremely important and useful at the moment information? And that its flow, the use of the reaction, the solution - regime change - moving to a higher /max level?
And what other optimizations can we expect in this mode?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Aug 26, 2015 16:11

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:does this Mean that the volume of incoming data is extremely important and useful at the moment information? And that its flow, the use of the reaction, the solution - regime change - moving to a higher /max level?
And what other optimizations can we expect in this mode?
This likely means that incoming information(the amount of incoming data) is relevant(useful) to implement Your intentions, and "important" or "extremely important" depends on Your relationship to Your realized intention. When changing the mode of the power the speed and volume of information transferred at the maximum level but their possible operator control te Your

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 26, 2015 18:51

When you walk down the street and meeting a few men of company I now don't change the route. They automatically parted and passed me. Even if I'm going to divide them into roughly equal parts.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Wed Aug 26, 2015 20:25

Корвин wrote:
ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote: This likely means that incoming information(the amount of incoming data) is relevant(useful) to implement Your intentions, and "important" or "extremely important" depends on Your relationship to Your realized intention. When changing the mode of the power the speed and volume of information transferred at the maximum level but their possible operator control te Your
THAT is, the information will DEFINITELY be ON the TOPIC of INTENTION? Not "everything at once"?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Aug 27, 2015 0:43

Астероид wrote:When you walk down the street and meeting a few men of company I now don't change the route. They automatically parted and passed me. Even if I'm going to divide them into roughly equal parts.
:( :( And this is not dangerous? This is the effect of the Corsair at maximum capacity?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:24

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:THAT is, the information will DEFINITELY be ON the TOPIC of INTENTION? Not "everything at once"?
Either way it will be what is Necessary to implement the Intent

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:27

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote: AND this is not dangerous? This is the effect of the Corsair at maximum capacity?
The confidence effect of any pendant optional Corsair read reviews about test products

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:47

ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:THAT is, the information will DEFINITELY be ON the TOPIC of INTENTION? Not "everything at once"?
This refers to the amount of data exchange between the operator and the firmware neocolony. Influences how thin nookular will react to Your thoughts, emotions, States. To set the maximum recommended level, respectively, operators are confident in the ability to control and manage these same thoughts, emotions and attitudes. Low levels can put sensitive people off auto mode too strong effects.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:59

Аура wrote:
This refers to the amount of data exchange between the operator and the firmware neocolony. Influences how thin nookular will react to Your thoughts, emotions, States. To set the maximum recommended level, respectively, operators are confident in the ability to control and manage these same thoughts, emotions and attitudes. Low levels can put sensitive people off auto mode too strong effects.
Tips is a lot - a good, solid, clear. About all bright thoughts-questions. But that's about the intention ...I do not see. Yet none of the three modes. At the maximum level 2 days. To use was interesting ASPECT of the DESCRIPTION of the CORSAIR :
"When the package the following happens: if necessary, borrowing some space (it can be anything, any shown energy stream) is not exhausting struggle and the Reconquista, and the assignment of, or acquisition. That is, the world responds to the claims of the operator as if it had initially been his space/resources/streams (depends on what you want to assign)."

WHEN dealing WITH a CORSAIR CAN QUITE CONFIDENTLY be considered as space/resources/flows ? And how to understand the manifest ? For setting goals-intentions that seem important - what is considered already manifested, and what is not.

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Aug 27, 2015 13:02

Корвин wrote:
ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote: AND this is not dangerous? This is the effect of the Corsair at maximum capacity?
The confidence effect of any pendant optional Corsair read reviews about test products
Confidence and arrogance is a good base effect. But through a close-knit group, cutting right through her...as it is dangerous. Even as an experiment-check yourself?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Thu Aug 27, 2015 13:04

Корвин wrote:
Either way it will be what is Necessary to implement the Intent
That is it for the three modes, and do not see. Is infa immediately valuable to any painted at least a little bit the importance of thought.But on secondary issues. The vector of main - don't see no info.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Aug 27, 2015 18:32

As already mentioned above refers to" the volume of data exchange between the operator and the firmware neocolony. Influences how thin nookular will respond to Your thoughts, emotions and conditions." This is regarding the change of the regime. The result of the pendant is to change Your vibration, Your consciousness. As a result of changes occurring with You, you will receive the information which was passing by . was reasonables were not treated ( this may happen in the form of feedback and may not be) and the result of Your work and the help of the pendant you will come to the desired state for the implementation of your intentions.the same information received, the changes occurring with the operator in consequence of the linearity of our thinking is not to be perceived as related to the topic . + much depends on the state of the operator at the time of launch. The higher the quality the slower changes accumulate noticeable results , shifts.It is also not unimportant to choose the type of pendant which is necessary for the operator t e is a proper understanding of what quality the priority need to finalize the operator. Do not think five minutes is necessary to become a sort of "Marlborough - came saw conquered" , and stated in the description of the Corsair even better t to win no need all all and so understood
Last edited by Корвин on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 21:49

:)

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 14:51

Корвин wrote:
ВЛАДЛЕНА wrote:
This likely means that incoming information(the amount of incoming data) is relevant(useful) to implement Your intentions, and "important" or "extremely important" depends on Your relationship to Your realized intention. When changing the mode of the power the speed and volume of information transferred at the maximum level but their possible operator control te Your
And if the information comes very quickly -but has nothing to do with intent? The intention and purpose of the training with the Corsair - business issues. And info for example here is an example: :oops: writes a friend from Samara - Oh, sad -we have 12 degrees, autumn....And then my TV suddenly starts to yell: pay attention, tomorrow in Samara again +25-27!!!! Please note! bi Immediately unsubscribe friend - do not cry! Not autumn! She rejoices and marvels.
And to the intent such rapidity of receipt of info is irrelevant....
As the GRIP WITH the INTENTION of the anchor on the process - nobody had tried? That info was the target? Practical and applied? - :oops:

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:00

Корвин wrote:.It is also not unimportant to choose the type of pendant which is necessary for the operator t e is a proper understanding of what quality the priority need to finalize the operator. Do not think five minutes is necessary to become a sort of "Marlborough - came saw conquered" , and stated in the description of the Corsair even better t to win no need all all and so understood

VOOOOT! For this and chose the Corsair! Business in crisis! The most it! The properties just described need :Korsar - activity, energy, determination, extension, capture space.
The capture space is here the main function. The program is not aggressive, the capture space is made of energy, namely: the famous martial arts system of “borrowing energy space” associated with the work of the external sector. In fact, it exteriorize yourself, your energies for a, the desired operator outer space (meaning a space as a flow of energy, not only the territory)."
Now learn - what ENERG.streams can take-to capture...And that it is adequate the World has reacted...it would be Good to consult those who have already experience with the use of the Corsair in business bc bc Which spaces and flows fails to capture?

ВЛАДЛЕНА

Post by ВЛАДЛЕНА » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:02

Аура wrote:
. Low levels can put sensitive people off auto mode too strong effects.
A "TOO" strong effects is approximately what?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Aug 28, 2015 16:03

Chatter, irritability, overexcitement ,tension, fatigue t e it usually happens after regime change higher and if a relatively large time passes(a day, two, three about) then probably too much

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 28, 2015 16:07

The Power is more oriented for you. And it may be that in this mode the pendant will work weaker than on Auto. Simply because at the moment you yourself are weak.

And about cutting the crowd? It helps that the shirt hid the gun and a couple of shops. And sometimes even getting an idea. Well at least someone?

But of course there is no desire to go into the crowd of drunks and say that they need to lick my heels.