Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
НВП
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by НВП » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:47

АндрейКо wrote:Chain performs the function of the chain can be changed to any lace would be great if it was made by the developers in the next batch of pendants. (and producer to the consumer cheaper and better)
I pendant on an order? Wife birthday? Gold, well gold plated b? :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 11, 2015 16:16

НВП wrote:And I pendant on an order? Wife birthday? Gold, well gold plated b?
At the moment this is not possible, all resources and energy are temporary and others are now involved in new developments.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 11, 2015 16:18

АндрейКо wrote:It would be great if it was made by the developers in the next batch of pendants. (and producer to the consumer cheaper and better)
The cost of metal chains and leather strap differs rubles for 10 maximum. Metal chain was chosen to maintain a unified style, to the metal housing. In neocolony level II housing is also metal and the chain too. To change to something else everyone can freely at will... tastes differ

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sun Oct 11, 2015 23:47

On the street it's almost winter....And the boys around acting like.... March cats...)))) All just gone mad....))) At work colleagues...with whom almost half a year already working shoulder to shoulder...from my table just won't leave..)))) for a week rang the people that I too think you forgot something.. and they won both... I still remember and miss you....))))And the main thing all at one time...)))) Even the other ..which is 25 years you know and are friends.. in love confessed ....))) here on the forum are writing...that the bounce from the pendants... Yeah..... another one..))) but I like it..)))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Oct 12, 2015 19:01

Where I work - the top leadership of the 'confused' - such profits was never more than 10-year history of the store. It started to proishodit when I started wearing nookular /test/ Korsar on a keychain for the keys - ie kakby more impact on the external aspects.

Дэм

Post by Дэм » Mon Oct 12, 2015 20:37

Ахим wrote:where I work - the top leadership of the 'confused' - such profits was never more than 10-year history of the store. It started to proishodit when I started wearing nookular /test/ Korsar on a keychain for the keys - ie kakby more impact on the external aspects.
Hmmm.. Not those people in the top management

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Oct 12, 2015 22:30

Aura please tell me regarding the wear of the pendant on the body or over the clothes and thus the validity of the pendants on the internal aspects or external. And if you wear the pendants on top of the shirt or t-shirt and top shirt or lay the pendants say tie if you wear a suit. Contact with the body is no longer the pendant over clothing but it again under clothing. In such cases the act will be pendants? Internal aspects, or still on the external?

нева

Post by нева » Mon Oct 12, 2015 23:21

Ахим wrote: was never more than 10-year history of the store.
Apparently You really love your job..)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Oct 13, 2015 19:38

You can say that I like your seneviratna through their job /works mean not only a job, but a little wider/.
p.s. Today I did the step about moving me to another store of the same chain stores, but closer to my residence /approximately 20 minutes walk away, and still had about 20 minutes with car.

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:39

Climb on the site...found another cool necklace.. the Pendant O3 ..something like this.. so ...nothing unusual ...and lovely...Just the price as much as 60 000.R..))))) Soooo.... need to my Corsair something urgently to buy.... not yet risen...))))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 15, 2015 13:53

Евгений Борисович wrote:Aura please tell me regarding the wear of the pendant on the body or over the clothes and thus the validity of the pendants on the internal aspects or external. And if you wear the pendants on top of the shirt or t-shirt and top shirt or lay the pendants say tie if you wear a suit. Contact with the body is no longer the pendant over clothing but it again under clothing. In such cases the act will be pendants? Internal aspects, or still on the external?
External in varying degrees, because there is no contact with the body. Tie one politician familiar to successfully carry and do a special pocket, he you know needs mainly external aspects.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:47

Corsair leads in the cases, you just have to listen to him and trust. Yesterday took the camera in for repair, always repaired in the same place, so advance to the point of fixation is not called. That only didn't happen back home twice - the first time I forgot the mobile phone, the second time the zipper broke on the boot of the bus that usually runs every 5 min. waited for 35 (!) min., in the bag, found a business card of another repair, which is also closer ....there is in fact stubbornly drove to a destination it is today, one day, the repair is closed for technical reasons))) it is Necessary to trust the signs ....
Of the minuses began to show intolerance to others based on the sense of inner rightness. But others feel like me it is better not to argue ... I usually listen to, observe and make conclusions, and suddenly everyone around unanimously adopt my point of view without question.

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Tue Oct 20, 2015 22:33

Current came from the salon... a new car bought...Like hail.... and I'm shaking.....already, as it's not childish... I scare myself ..and thoughts of their fear... and with the pendant oosterhouse... and maybe th I do not think so?....Although he is all the time on me..I already live something of their own..native..live there..and I feel..like we understand each other.. and then.. well, I just don't know how to behave... I yesterday!!! sat and thought..that machine I have my mother's old .. and a good idea used the machine to change ...and direct business presented...and direct the necklace asked... and even find ...what I need the new paycheck... And today with a meeting in the office of food...and jerk me overcutting the red light flies....!!! No... well the machine is of course not in the trash.... but turned to the left exactly..well that wing...and not the door.... Well..in short... there's all sorts of traffic police..showdown... and uncle came..well I mean my uncle))....the car drove..and then he me to the salon lucky..well then go me what you have..))) And red bought..!!!))) as I wanted..)))) three days later, you can offer to pick up..!!))) these certainly cool... but...... like that......I sooo cooooool.. ))))) But still wanted my apartment.. but now the dream of??

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:20

Spree today, Corsair shopping )) I wanted a beautiful and unusual case for the iPhone three store walked, it would seem a little, well, not like either one, all the usual bold, glamorous don't want that. Grief went into a clothing store cool unusual clothes from Russian designers. So they bought half ))) And I was presented with a gift case for the iPhone! Of fulled felt, sky blue just like I wanted! And signature pen, beautiful pen, too, a day thought :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:28

ОльгаВВ wrote: so they bought half ))) And I was presented with a gift case for the iPhone! Of fulled felt, sky blue just like I wanted! And signature pen, beautiful pen, too, a day thought
If You are there the entire salary left, you could still give headphones or sunglasses..)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:35

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:If You are there the entire salary left
Usually exactly what happens :) Very carefully approach the selection of accessories (not to mention the clothes) and you can give any money for YOUR thing, that is the one currently in the head painted. And I have a rich imagination :wink: The choice tehnomagicheskih stuff also fit thoroughly, about two weeks reading the forum and all the branches before I settled on the pendant. Now look to the shield t-shirt :) Already drew her in the head, but not silver like the fabric and bright as bandanas ....such a beautiful color blue whether whether whether beige light purple ...but definitely pastel colors. Waiting for photos! :o
Last edited by ОльгаВВ on Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:42, edited 2 times in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 24, 2015 22:25

Everywhere, almost, meet, offers for sale some, like a magic play-bedspreads, even his wife sometimes start to wear like a witch bedspreads black clothes... Elegant, even though she does not even want to test yourself on this very product here but nookular 2 she really liked the look, but still did not want to wear-test/...
p.s. today no reason no reason at all she started mumbling to myself "Barcelona", under the performance of Freddie mercury and Montserrat Caballe, not knowing that I was interested in from some magical practices, which will be held in the future nedelnam in Barcelona... I told her about it - she said, "I'm a witch?" - I said, "Well, how many times have I told you". :)

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:20

Olgavmin Your hands was a unique device - thanks to the developers - a means to radically change your life, become the Creator of your reality, and You use it to retrieve a case for the iPhone? Maybe it really is time
АндрейСу wrote:it seems to Me that in addition to testing of the pendants you can test operators)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 26, 2015 17:42

Ахим wrote:p.s. today no reason no reason at all she started mumbling to myself "Barcelona", under the performance of Freddie mercury and Montserrat Caballe, not knowing that I was interested in from some magical practices, which will be held in the future nedelnam in Barcelona... I told her about it - she said, "I'm a witch?" - I said, "Well, how many times have I told you".
All women are witches, some more some less :wiz

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Oct 26, 2015 17:50

Юрий Насонов wrote:and You use it to retrieve a case for the iPhone?
Why not? Everyone has their own priorities. In the development no details :) Maybe that's what is important to me. Moreover, it was seen that the producers wrote something about the restriction in the use of the pendants :)

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:13

I agree with Olgav.... and why not to use it.. if it turns out..)))) I'm here first as the petty desires focused... and now just in a different reality... ))) since the chain rasplanirovke and I need events.)))) Just noticed...that in a day or two..too much sausage....both physically and situationally....And as soon begin to another variant of the line to exist..... from the calm and accurate understanding.. that's it...my.))))

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Oct 31, 2015 14:27

Equifaxone time felt worth the small price for the variant lines really are as different strings between the fingers sorted. Now lost and that the switching occurs purely mental, maybe habit . Some lines not available in the pendants separately (I have Armor and Corsair), but is available when using both. ... Turns to go on line with the right things, is not obtained with money. Give all what you need what you want, and how to learn to tune in to your cash flow?Share experienced giovedi who have obtained.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 31, 2015 14:57

Olgavn, and money is a real program?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 13:10

AchimI think one of the most virtual. Especially now, when only in Russia and other third world countries still working on the paperwork, and You have the EU all have "real money" is never seen. Virtual in every sense! But! If you think about the purpose of approach to real programs.... unless an exit from dependence on virtual programs should not mean management and control over them? In recent years the world really has become more manageable, m and b is not very good but the sense of power certainly is. Why only it does not apply to money, what's the difference? It seems that the money - a kind of "magic substance" that lives by some other laws ...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 02, 2015 22:47

Well, money, probably made from some sort of CELI/. About the EU - there are very positive things, but some people are not happy, so ambiguous. My opinion - you need to live and get pleasure from life itself, even in Africa, whether in South America or somewhere else.